Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{Social/Ask First} Old Friends (Yuu Doragonraion and Shadin Yuudeshi) Left_bar_bleue5/100{Social/Ask First} Old Friends (Yuu Doragonraion and Shadin Yuudeshi) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

{Social/Ask First} Old Friends (Yuu Doragonraion and Shadin Yuudeshi) Empty {Social/Ask First} Old Friends (Yuu Doragonraion and Shadin Yuudeshi)

Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:46 pm
Yuu Doragonraion, the Dragonne Queen of Competition
A cynical person, yet socially withdrawn to the point of being eccentric.
One was someone; one continued to loathe one's own kind arrogantly.
One who fell to darkness must make pilgrimage for the enlightenment.
Her path is stained and broken, and she shall compete to restore a life.
{Social/Ask First} Old Friends (Yuu Doragonraion and Shadin Yuudeshi) Tumblr_mlonn7K3BQ1reiwfeo1_1280

The Dark Hero of Karakura Central
Ready for some competition!
It was a quiet day other than the noise of the street and the news still plaguing over the war started by Shadin against the Monsuta. For all that this woman can see, she was in the war as a mercenary, avoiding affiliating herself directly with the Yuudeshi and the other organizations should something go downhill. Originally, she was sent out to take down the communication station in Darwin, but she was also told of a team sent by Gotei 13 that will be entering there as well. Her first plan was to wipe out the employees and plant a hydrogen-glycerin explosive into the comm-station and simply blow it, but with the allies too close to the explosion range, she has to improvise by using Hell Walker as a mean to disrupt communication so the local Monsuta cannot organize when reinforcement was called in. In the end, it was all for nothing because the Gotei 13's team shown just as much competence as the Monsuta, disorganized and ripe of going at each other's throats for no apparent reason. Infuriated, the woman calls in the Yuudeshi after turning off the Hell Walker, letting them know that Schrödinger is needed for finish the job before he uses the hydrogen-glycerin to blow up the comm-station. Since not a lot of common folks are aware of what that type of bomb is, it can work to her advantage when she reported of a tactical nuke being found in Darwin to the Yuudeshi Network while place the blame on matyrism by the Monsuta, since any evidence would be vaporized by the irradiated blast. If that works well, the organizations affiliated with them would either be knocking on their door or cut themselves off from them because their "action" does not fly well with their politics. If not, then it is another reason why the organizations affiliated with defending Earth will have to be more on guard since they may as well send a tactical nuke against them for all they know. As for the concerns of this woman, it is no longer a matter as she gets her pay for potentially saving lives by reporting the W.M.D. to the Network and for taking down the comm-station before the Gotei 13 could.

Now walking from the parking lot in her black construction boots, bell-bottom jeans, short-sleeved "XxX" shirt and a fluffy long coat with a black baseball cap on. The chill air of the winter day was annoying with its constant bite on the flesh. The contrast was the warm sun that her cap's visor shields her eyes from. "I hate ice. I hate ice. I hate ice." The woman murmurs bluntly as she trek over the snow and skipping onto another patch of snow when the frosted ice and black ice are nearly all over the sidewalks. The woman is more used to the heat than with the cold, but the cold is what helps her in keeping her computer or her laptop from overheating. Why is it that being in summer is more worth it than this? It is the question asked each time winter comes and before spring comes. But each time the question seems more answered than asked, a thought interrupts that stream as it is derailed into a thought about the meaning for winter--a death of something. No matter how much shirked off her past life--when she was a manically depressed by intervals of time--it ends with her feeling the suffocation of her own personal lie that leads to her emotional freedoms. Perhaps--she assumed--that she was regretting something and it transcended into her new life. It comes down to the conclusion that Midori is the centerpiece of that regret; the regret of not being able to find her--the second time she failed a friend. The third time she failed a friend was when she came back to Shadin and reported to him that she cannot find Midori, no matter where she went. It feels that regret comes from Shadin's inability to pass on and find someone to share his burden with because he is still too faithful to Midori to think that Midori may be gone for good. The woman worries over the idea that Shadin, her best friend was suffering as the family faced issue on top of losing friends and his wife. It is time that the Queen of Competition would get off her butt and compete against Shadin's secret melancholy to win Shadin's peace as his old best friend! She now stands before the hospital, where Shadin would visit his physician to fine-tune his augmentations.

As she walks into the hospital, she taps the snow off of her boots on a mat and slips her hands out of her long coat's sleeves and places them onto the receptionist's desk. "Hello, nurse. I would like to see Heaven Canceller, the official doctor of Shadin Yuudeshi, please." The nurse looks up at the woman and has a stern look on her face as she replies, "He is currently busy right now. Sit in the lobby and I'll let him know that you came to see him." Not an expected answer, but also expected in a business world, which is still alien to the woman. The woman protests as she was hoping to find out which room and meet with Shadin, "I was meeting a friend who is thee patient of Heaven Canceller. Can you tell me which room to look for?" The nurse looks through the book and hums as she seems to be looking through the records, but the humming seems like a mockery tune. When the nurse points at a spot, she answers, "Room none of your business on floor of your seat in the lobby. I have plenty of people looking for Shadin and Heaven Canceller will not like further interruptions. If it is an emergency, then I will help you. And no, you cannot use the nuclear threat excuse to fake an emergency." The woman sighs, seemingly unwilling to do something that she feels she has to do in order to meet with Shadin. She lowers her brows and look into the nurse's eyes with her silver eyes. When she starts speaking, specifications are flowing out with jargon and legislation with enough to boil the mind of an average person; as she was ending, she concludes, "So if you are so kind to the Ichikage, I will like to meet my friend." The nurse was bug-eyed and metaphorically sweating with nervousness as her shaking hands are moving along the record book. "Th-This floor and th-that room." The nurse tells the woman as the woman replies, "Thank you. Here's a hundred kiloyen for your trouble." The woman passes a check to the nurse with a smile as she walks off to find the elevator.

As the woman walks down the corridor, there are no shortage of doors that are shut so show occupancy and left ajar to make sure that the door will not lock out the nurse or the doctor by accident. The scent of sanitation and sterility floods the hospital and it annoys the woman because she is not the kind to be appeased with something with a strong scent like mints. Her boots make a weighed "top-top-top" noise as she continues down the hallway; she is normally heavy footed because she leans a bit forward as she walks. "tap-tap-tap" goes a sound ahead of her and it is an injured man who was walking off with a cast covering his right arm; the sound was from his sneakers as they are not new, other wise there would be an elastic noise accompanying it. The woman and the man's eyes meet and on instinct, the woman says frankly, "Good day." The man replies with a nod before going on with his business passed the woman and the woman continues toward the elevator just a corner away. "Why am I lying? It is never a good day to know that a friend is suffering and his suffering turned into my own suffering? Foolish people turned away from their pain and put on their mask so no one else is sad. In the end, they ended up sad because sentiments in the empathy that drag everyone down. I mistrust humanity for their ignorance to their own problems on a foolish ideal that faking their happiness will inspire happiness when it inspires a false hope for happiness. I can feel it in my spirit that my faith wavers into infidelity. True I mistrust mankind, but I keep my hand held to those who I still trust so I will not hollowed into a poor example of humanity that I mistrust, less than that and less than the dirt that buried the dead. I cannot allow myself to be that low; I must reclaim my life and become a good friend instead of being a shut-in." When she rounds the corner, the elevator was closed and the light was glowing in the up arrow, which means someone already was going up. With a press of the button, she steps away from the elevator's doorway and waits.

While waiting, a doctor approaches and stands by her while holding a clipboard. The woman looks to her left and notices him, which prompts her to say, "Good day. How are you?" The doctor raises an eyebrow while only his eyes are turned towards the woman on his right side. After a second of identifying who the woman is, he returns his sight onto the elevator's doors with an annoyed tone, "Afternoon and I am alright; I just have to do a check-up on a young boy from Australia. Anyhow, how are you?" The woman can tell that he is not pleased to deal with someone from Australia as not a lot of Japanese people are not favorable of foreigners. She cannot blame them, because the cultural differences would annoy them as much as their cultural difference would annoy a foreigner. The language barrier may still be erected between different countries, which fuels the mistrust. The woman responds, "I'm fine. I just have to visit a friend in this hospital, and I'm sorry that you have to deal with someone you are not comfortable with." The doctor chuckles like it is a joke, "It is not the discomfort of foreigners that I was worried about, it is the discomfort of dealing with kids that worries me." Knowing how annoying children will be, the woman shares a chuckle, "I'm sorry, but I am more sorry for that you have to deal with a kid." The doctor grins as he poses his right arm as if flexing his muscle as a way to strike a humor, "It is part of my job as a pediatrician. From crying babies to sassy teenagers, there is no more annoyances I have to tank through to make the world healthier for the youth!" The woman chuckles a bit more than previous, feeling flattered by the joke, "Admirable, but my friend happens to be an adult, so I may be going to a different floor from where you are going." The doctor lowers his arm and shrinks his grin into a gentle smile just before a bell rings that the elevator has arrived.

"That will be us." The doctor points out as the woman follows him into the empty elevator that opens up as they approach. As they get in, the woman stands on one side of the elevator while the doctor stands near the control box as he inquires, "Which floor and what is your name?" The woman leans onto a railing and replies, "Doragonraion. The floor will be fourth as the nurse told me where to look on." The doctor presses two buttons and he walks up to Doragonraion. He reaches into his coat pocket and passes a card to her as he says, "Here's my business card." Doragonraion looks at the card that has contact information on it before she asks, "For what?" The moment she looks into the doctor's eyes, the doctor smiles greatly and answers, "For when you have a kid yourself." Just like that, Doragonraion looks back down at the card and turns red with blush to the point it is nearly glowing. "What is this feeling? What the fuck is this feeling? I used to don't mind the idea, but why now I felt this way? Perhaps Shadin may have some idea abo- No! Why am I denying like this? h'Ow~! Brain-freeze~!" While in the thought, Doragonraion was frozen and hardly shown emotion other than the blushing. The bell rings as the doctor leaves onto the third floor, chuckling by the reaction. "What a sadist-wait-what?" Doragonraion thinks some more as she looks around like a confused kid. As the elevator door closes, it was a moment before Doragonraion could reorganize her priority and stashes the business card into her wallet. By the time the bell rings again onto the fourth floor, Doragonraion is no longer blushing and is now focused on meeting Shadin.

Doragonraion walks out of the elevator and enters a hallway leading left or right. Upon closer inspection, there is a sign that tells which way is which. One says, "=> Augmentation Ward," and another says, "<= Implantation Ward." Thinking about augmentation, Doragonraion walks towards the right ward. Judging by the numbers on the doors, she is definitely sure that is the right place to find Heaven Canceller's room and find Shadin getting his augmentations adjusted. When she reaches the door, she was going to knock on it, but something freezes her arm in place figuratively as she has a thought that she is not familiar with as it makes her heart beat heavier than before. She shifts off to the side and out of the door's face before she begins to breathe deeply to calm herself down. "Perhaps I'll stick with what I am good at, which is being a recluse. No. A friend is in pain and I have to deal with that or I'll be in pain too." After that thought, she calms down knocks on the door. What opens up is a female doctor with busts that would hypnotize horny teenagers into being her slaves and the fake eyeglasses sells the appeal. However, since romance is abandoned in her heart, Doragonraion remains immune to feminine wiles, though being a woman also helps the resistance to physical charms. Despite that, Doragonraion deducts with her right eyebrow twitching, "You're not Heaven Canceller." The busty doctor looks at Doragonraion's body and replies bluntly, "And you could use some implants for these two and a spinal enhancement that comes free with buttock implants to widen the hips." If Shadin was having a peaceful time, he would figuratively hear a cannon firing mentally as pretty much Doragonraion takes offense in that, "What are you? A Californian Shady Surgeon? I'm just looking for Heaven Canceller, not a beauty advice from a succubus!" Just like that, Doragonraion walks off as the busty doctor closes the door with a dirty look on her face. "Apparently, this is the wrong wing after all. Shadin has IMPLANTS, not augmentations." Doragonraion whispers to herself while a little bit steamed from the comment of that busty doctor about her body shape.

Doragonraion was walking back to the elevator so she can take the left corridor into the Implantation Ward, she stops a few feet away from the elevator to witness something unusual; an albino elephant baby walking out of the elevator while donned in clown makeup and collars. Attached to its tail is a sign says, "Mov'out'teh way, bitch!" A weak smirk and an irritated look in her eyes becomes prominent during scene as she was rendered speechless. She rubbed her eyes and the elephant is gone as she assumes, "Maybe I should skip out the sausage and gravy for breakfast tomorrow. I am seeing things this time around." With the illusion of her mind banished, Doragonraion continues to make her way around the corner into the Implantation Ward. When she makes the corner, the walls, floor and ceiling has the kind of pattern that Doragonraion loathes more than any, darkness. Apparently the lights here are burnt out, but when Doragonraion reads an improvised paper sign, it says, "Caution: Light-Sensitive Components." "What is with people and darkness? Wished I haven't read something about Slenderman or Jeff the Killer on the net last night. With me being alone here; come on! Gather your nerves, Yuu!" Yuu speaks to herself in a hushed voice as she lightly palms the side of her head to get herself to focus. Cautiously, she walks into the darkness as she goes to find Heaven Canceller's room. While she was going down the hall, she was like a thief looking for traps or ambushes as clearly being in a dark hallway is not her forte of comfort. Deeper into the hallway, she tries in vain to read the numbers on the signs, but since they are not protruded, she cannot feel the numbers. After a few minutes, she finds a familiar three-digit number. "There you are!" Yuu whispers victoriously. Like before, the moment she was going to knock, she freezes figuratively as her heart beats heavier again. "Not again!" Yuu thinks as she pulls herself off to the side from the doorway. "Perhaps I'll eavesdrop to make sure it is Shadin in there."

Yuu creeps over to the door and lightly places her right ear onto the door, hoping that she could hear something in there. If there is a conversation, she knows that she is quiet enough not to attract their attention. If there is a conversation going on, Yuu would pay close attention to it, though the heavy heartbeat in her chest would make it harder for her to hear anything beyond the door. She tries to keep her heartbeat soft, but somehow thinking about Shadin while being close enough to him would complicate her own situation. "Stupid pediatrician, he infected me with this stupid idea. He is my best friend, and he already has plenty to deal with." Yuu thinks to herself as she tries to listen over her own heartbeat and her thoughts. However, it was poorly done and Yuu leans further against the door to be sure it is Shadin talking or not. Unfortunately, the door was slightly ajar to begin with, causing the door to swing open and Yuu to take a tumble onto the floor of a well-lit room. After that she gets up and brushes herself off while blushing because she is a Ichikage, not a clumsy oaf.
Post Status: Completed -- Word Count: 3,102
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{Social/Ask First} Old Friends (Yuu Doragonraion and Shadin Yuudeshi) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000{Social/Ask First} Old Friends (Yuu Doragonraion and Shadin Yuudeshi) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

{Social/Ask First} Old Friends (Yuu Doragonraion and Shadin Yuudeshi) Empty Re: {Social/Ask First} Old Friends (Yuu Doragonraion and Shadin Yuudeshi)

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:27 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

{Social/Ask First} Old Friends (Yuu Doragonraion and Shadin Yuudeshi) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum