Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle of the two inner flames Left_bar_bleue30/100Battle of the two inner flames Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Battle of the two inner flames Empty Battle of the two inner flames

Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:22 pm
Awoken within a world that seemed unfamiliar yet seen often in his own dreams, stood someone familiar. This person was himself. He took a moment to think to realize a surprising fact, his mind seemed much more clear and focused then it had ever been. This all made him wonder if this was a dream or not. The look alike that stood before him just looked and stared at him never making a sound or movement just keeping his Eyes on Yoma. Looking around the area there seemed to be a lot of trees that went on for miles in every direction they all had the same shape, size, and had been dead for what seemed a while now. A blanket of snow covered everything making this seem as an inhabited world where no one dared to step foot in. Snow continued to fall almost like the world continue to ask for more snow.

Yoma couldn’t understand why this world appeared to be calling him as it was a home to him. He also couldn’t explain why there stood another him before himself. He had his guesses especially with how he was feeling. Yoma walked around examining the trees, the snow, and the feeling that radiated from the world. It was all alien to him but he knew it somehow. The blanket of snow gave the feeling of warmth and hope. The trees carried the spirit of will and perseverance. He could not accept this as real. This was all a dream and at any moment he will be awoken by another squad member. Time seemed as it didn’t exist. Nothing appeared to change as if caught in an artist’s eyes. Yoma finally returned his gaze to his look alike. The question he was about to ask did not need an answer because he knew the answer. Even if confused by the events that were taking place.

“So who are you? Are you someone familiar?”

For a few moments there was some silence. Yoma decided to put a stop to the silence and ask more questions to get answers.

”where are we? What is going on? Are you going to say something?”

The snow started to pick up almost immediately and vision started to become a problem. Yoma could feel another set of eyes gazing upon him but now he couldn’t even tell where anything was. Snow rage furiously pushing him back and back. Hearing became difficult as the sound of his own voice was being drowned out. Yoma grabbed his Zanpakutō and swung it wildly to try to keep the snow away but it did nothing. Swinging a stick would be just as effective. The snow pounded his body to the ground as it seemed to get heavier and heavier. No one from his squad was here to help him. He was going to disappear here. Yoma felt his body and strength escape from him as he tried to push against the snow.

This weighted snow felt different. It felt lonely and lacked will. Yoma noticed that his Zanpakutō disappeared. It wasn’t buried under the snow. He couldn’t feel it around him at all. He couldn’t even feel the Zanpakutō that the other him had. This had to be a nightmare of some kind. This had to all be a dream. It shouldn’t be possible for all this to happen. Yoma’s denial grew as did the pain that came to him. This had to be far worse than then stealing Captain Zeda’s ramen. Even in that case there would be nothing causing this amount of pain to him. His body just wanted to scream and stop this. He wanted someone to help him and stop this. All that came to mind was someone in 7th Squad was going to find him and wake him from this nightmare where ever he was.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle of the two inner flames Left_bar_bleue30/100Battle of the two inner flames Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Battle of the two inner flames Empty Re: Battle of the two inner flames

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:39 pm
Standing and waiting with in a world that was his own yet belonged to another. Yoma Yazaki Stood waiting for his other half, his weaker half, to appear. He had grown tired watching him continue moving without motivation or something to drive him forward. The mission today and right now was to drive his weaker side to create him a goal and spirit to drive him. After waiting what seemed forever there stood his other half before him. He stood watching his every movement, never moving, never speaking. He stood there watching how his other half would face his own weakness that the snow carried. Standing there he knew that his other half was nothing more than idiot. Everything about the world had seemed foreign to the fool. It had appeared that he couldn’t remember his dreams of this place. What followed after periods of silence and snowfall was questions asked by his other half. The first set one he ignored. He knew that his other half should know the answer to what he was saying. So he remained silent and continued to watch him. Once again after another period of silence more questions came.

The snow picked up as did the weight of it as well. The snow burned away upon touching Yoma but his weaker side was just consumed by it. It appeared to drain him and covered the area around him too. Yoma stood there watching the one weaker then him be consumed by the snow. The longer he stood the strong the weight of hopelessness this snow had. The stronger the hopelessness his weaker half contained the even more the snow pounded him into the ground. He could feel how his thoughts screamed for help. Especially the useless captain Zeda. Yoma grabbed his Zanpakutō and released his roaring flames as he moved forward and released the heat to reduce amount of snow around his weaker self. He used his body to raise the temperature to a point where the snow melted as it got around him. He grabbed his weaker side by the collar

"your weak. We have the same power yet you hold back. You have nothing that drives you. You piss me the hell off. I am here working towards my own goal yet you’re here with nothing to bring you forward. It’s been my power that’s has been growing and pushing you forward. The power I just used and the power I am using now. Why don't you fucking do it? You’re being swallowed by the snow of your weakness. You’re just as worthless as the captains, especially that captain Zeda. Rely only on the power that your body carries within it. Stand and fight, what I will show you and beat right into your skull is a goal."

Yoma walked away from his weaker self and gave him some time to prepare himself. Once time was up, Yoma moved forward and attacked, ready or not the battle had begun. The blade he swung wildly in all directions carried a powerful weight. Releasing a strong heat and pressure, Yoma made sure that he was going to push his weaker side to him limit and further. Every movement, every attack had its reason. The burning of the snow, the releasing of pressure and increasing of heat. Yoma made every movement as swiftly as he could. Grabbing branches and putting charges within small bits then throwing these bits towards his opponent to cause more damage and to increase his chances of getting more strikes in.

“Come one put in more effort. You’re going to make this too easy. Maybe you wouldn’t mind if I kill you would you?”
Yoma kept changing between a style of close range and long distance hide and seek. One moment he would be in your face attacking with his sword and fists then the next he would be taking cover behind trees tossing charges creating smoke from these charges. Then reappearing in the smoke and striking quickly. He did this while keeping up his pressurized area.

”Your pissing me off DAMN IT!!! YOUR SUPPOSTED TO BE ME AND IM SUPPOST TO BE YOU. ORIGINAL WAKE THE HELL UP. CAN’T YOU HEAR ME ORIGINAL!?! COME ON, EXPLODE AND LET IT ALL OUT!”
Yoma was angry. This was all too easy. He created a charge in the palm of his hand with that done he rushed his body towards “Original” aiming to grab his face and detonate the charge once he did.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm
Struggling under the snow, Yoma wanted an escape of some sort. Something to free him. It surprised him to see the look alike help him. He still had his Zanpakutō and was releasing a heat that caused the snow around them to disappear. Yet an even stronger pressure pushed down on him. It came from the look alike. The look alike was angry. He was insulting Yoma, calling him weak and explaining how they have the same power. Yoma wasn’t sure what to say to what the other him was saying. He agreed that he needed a push of some sort to keep moving forward yet he couldn’t find anything that he really desired. Soon the other him walked away and gave him some space this only lasted for about 3 mins. This is where the fighting was going to start for the both of them as this was a test for Yoma. Within the world that had appeared in his world. Still unable to find his Zanpakutō he prepared to fight with out it.

His other self-came towards him quickly. They swung there blade wildly but every swing appeared to push him back and further back. It grew harder and harder to move as the buildup of pressure was really slowing him down. Unexpectedly while avoiding some of the blade swings came small pieces of a tree branch. They exploded causing Yoma to stop moving for a moment along with a short period of momentary blindness. He then ended up receiving a number of strikes from the blade he had been avoiding. Each strike felt heavy, heavier than one of his own strikes with the Zanpakutō. He lied on the ground. He didn’t want anymore of this. It hurt too much he didn’t want to keep fighting for no reason. His other self-spoke almost as he wanted to kill Yoma. Yoma felt as he was being tossed around like a rag doll. He got kicked up and then kept getting beat down in a close encounter. The once there was some distance between them, Yoma believed he was safe but during these moments more explosions went off causing pain and smoke. Almost appearing out of nowhere his other half would come in striking while yoma had no idea what was going on. This cycle repeated itself a few times. Yoma felt as he was growing closer and closer to his limit.

As this kept up the anger could easily be seen coming from the other him. It finally reached the point where he had snapped. He started yelling and snapping at Yoma. He then quickly grabbed Yoma’s face and set off a charge. It was completely unexpected. The grip his other half had around his face tightened and increased. One could feel the emotions that went through that hand.

“im not as strong as you. You’re wrong about my strength. Just give up. There is no point in continuing this.”

Yoma could feel some of the blood that flowed down his face. This was his sign to quit. He no longer wanted to deal with whatever this was about. Nothing he could obtain now would even allow to change anything.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm
Yoma grew angry at his otherself for just simplity quitting when he is the one who can reach what he desires. Yoma himself couldn't reach want he wanted he had to force and take it while his otherself had all the options open to him. This body originally belong to him yet, he acted as if he was just insulting his own other self. Yoma could no longer contain his anger and grabbed his other self and started bashing his head continuously into the trees around them causing more and more pain.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD, WHY ARE YOU GIVING UP SO DAMN EASILY? JUST BECAUSE IT HURTS JUST BECAUSE YOUR FACING PAIN. "

After a bit he stopped. Yoma has heavly breathing due to his anger and calming himself down. Alter grabbed his other self once again and tossed him a small distance.

"tell me your wish but think about it wisely, Give out a stupid answer and i might kill you. So think hard on it. Also understand that a wish and a goal are not the same thing. so what is it that you want? freedom? strength? enjoyment? money? intelligence? what you get is your pick its all in your choice. Fun isn't it? You said you weren't as strong as i am but is that what you want? if you want strenght that can even compete with my own you need to improve on that will of yours. "

Yoma stood staring at his other self lay down in the ground. The spirit that he had was that of a dying candle about to go out. Yoma thought how pathetic this was. He grabbed his own Zanpakutō and looked at it. then threw it towards yoma.

"You should see yourself from this spot its just hilarious, you look completely pathetic maybe you should just give up and give your body to me. i can put it to much better use. i can even kill the people you care about. lets think about it who do you care about? what about your former allies in squad 6? or even your current ones in squad 7?" is that motivation you need?

Yoma laughed sinisterly as he watched his other half just struggle to decide his next move. He kept his eye on his Zanpakutō. Yoma believed that the two swords they both held were the same but after the fact that his other half's disappeared after all his courage and hope was gone it made yoma just intersted in trying something out. He wanted to know if he could even use the other Zanpakutō.

"so tell me that sword in front of you, willing to use it against me? if you dont people might possibly die. your will is weak their is no possible way you can restrain me back so i guess its going to be easy to destroy things i feel like destroying. so lets see you try to do something. "
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:19 pm
Yoma listened to everything he was told and watched as his other half hold on to his own strength, he appeared be a wall that nothing could break, yet he kept going on about things yoma was unsure of, yet the more he spoke the more he grew aware of his possible future, he still feared what would be in store for him but he didn't want to face it as he would never be able to make it, he knew his own weakness would hold him back. He was nothing more then an idiot who had gotten lucky in becoming a shinigami. Even the pain that had been inflicted on him could do nothing to change the fact that his future would be something he will never reach. the pain the continued to grow both physically and mentally, it was something he wanted to stop something he couldnt control, just something to fade away with, the darkness is something that would let him hide from what he didn't want to see, as long as he held on to his mask of idiocy he could avoid and hide away from the pain he had.

He had been asked for his wish yet, their was nothing he could say. He had no real desire for strength as all he wanted was to escape the pain he had, the pain that had been caused by his own weakness, but that will not change. He was too scared to move on to find what lies ahead. How couldn't his other see that simple fact? He just wanted it to stop and to end.

"this is all pointless cant we just stop it? why do i have to continue facing this pain i dont want to i dont see why i have to be the one to face it. if i have to have a goal i dont know what i want it to be. its so difficult figuring out what path i have to take my wish is so all this fighting stops between us two. im nothing but a fool."

Yoma looked to the ground as he wanted to cry and give into the sinking uselessness that existed within himself and allow that darkness to consume him. Then a moment later something was thrown his way it was a Zanpakutō. Along came some words from his other half about how he will possibly kill his former and current allies. Yoma didn't want that to happen but he was unsure what to do next. It began to seem like his other self was starting to push him and even provoke him into fighting. Yet what would fighting bring?
"s..sm...smi.....smiles.....Don't forget the smiles"

Yoma heard something almost like a whisper in the wind it had sounded like it said the word smiles. Yoma seemed to remember a faint memory which he remembered his own words

"Bring smiles to others"

Yoma remembered the wish he wanted to make along time ago to bring smiles to others yet he then remembered what his other self just told him a moment ago that a wish and a goal arent the same thing. Yet the memory was enough to stop his tears. Yoma now looked at the Zanpakutō that lied before him. He grabbed it and as he did he looked at his otherself.

"Your right a goal is and a wish isnt the same thing. i dont know what i want as my goal and i dont know what to wish for or what im looking for. Maybe what i want is some understanding but it hurts so much being here right now and i want this pain to stop im grabbing this sword to stop you but i just cant lift it. it doesnt feel like it belongs to me. i remember a wish i had made before but i dont know if its strong enough to keep me going but i cant just stop here can i? i have some more confidence but i wont let you kill anyone from my current or former squad."

Yoma's tears had stopped but he could not hold back the shakiness in his voice and the sound of his weakness. The Zanpakutō he continuously attempted to pick up wouldn't move. Yet Yoma spotted right next to him was another Zanpakutō this one he knew was his he could feel it somehow. This time among touching it he got a different feeling from it then usual it felt comforting yet powerful it felt as it was saying to trust it. Yoma pointed his blade towards his other self, and positioned himself ready to strike.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Yoma laughed at the confidence boost that his other self had gained and the words he spoke made him laugh. It excited him to see his other half up with spirits this is what he wanted to see but he knew that a true purpose was not yet found but this was a start that would lead to his future strenght. He felt as they now no longer had to worry about being stuck or slowed down in progress. Yet this would be the perfect opertunity to test him and see what his new limits have become. He wanted to allow his mind to connect to his other. He wanted the understanding to reach him, his strenght, his knowlegde, and his own hope. Yoma knew that honestly alone he could never reach his goal but he always kept his spirits alone as he did not want to add on extra weight to himself. The one person he had to agree with was his other. In secret he did care but his focus has him remove everything away from himself and towards his own future.

He pushed himself to quickly grab his Zanpakutō and once he did he gathered everything he had and put it into his blade. He was going to connect to his other and push him beyond anything he has experienced before. Yoma quickly struck at his Other's blade and pushed his whole essence into him. His light, his dark and his own desire. He wanted the two to reach understanding but he also wanted to warn that he isnt the type give in or to be crushed by another. He wanted what he wanted so he will take it in his own route. Yoma pushed back after striking and then pushed himself forward stiking once again with his sword. Yoma's movements were swift he continued to pull back and strike his other's blade. He wanted to test his spirits he wanted to see how far he was going to go.

Yoma caused an explosion below his feet and caused the snow to scatter and become a dust. durring this moment he moved to the side to strike quickly and strongly at the waist. Once he swung he dropped his blade head first into the snow and gathered his Flame mines on his arm as he punched his other with the flames going off as it would make contact. he would once re-obtain his blade and continue causing an uproar in the snow causing more and more snowdust to blind and continue striking in the same pattern to wear down the other's movement. This fight was not about winning it was about bringing out one's true side and strength. If yoma happened to die it did not matter to him as he knows his time will come some how.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:14 pm
Yoma allowed his other half to reobtain his zanapkuto yet he noticed an expression change on his other he felt his excitement in the small smile he cracked. He quickly defeneded when he saw his other half attempt to strike him. He felt the force of the impact and it felt as if his entire being was held in the strike. He feel a connection to his other half that he had not experienced before. It had felt different then he had expected. He felt something he had not felt before. He felt a faint connection yet it also felt as he was inside his mind. He could feel his desire for strenght and his determination to move beyond his own current level.

His other half disappeared in an explosion of snow and proceded to move quickly striking at his sides. Yoma couldn't keep his eyes on him long enough to notice his movements. He felt a tired feeling overcome him as every strike made contact. Yoma unable to see from the snow released a wave of flames from the ground moving farther out to move is other away from him. Yoma quickly jumped and landed in an area where the snow had been much calmer. He moved towards his other and placed a flame charge on his the hilt of his blade so as soon as he moved closed enough and begun swinging his blade he would jump and make the mine go off. Once the mine went off the Zanpakutō would crash into the ground and release another wave of flames this time the flames moving much futher out and being much more intenst then before. Yoma quickly grew tired and felt as he could no longer continue fighting for too much longer but he kept himself together to counter what he knew was comming next.

Yoma realized that he cant aford to allow himself to continue standing in one spot no matter how easy it seemed to be. He guessed that this what his other half wanted to tell him but he still didnt enjoy the fact that he had to fight his other half. He could careless if his other half disappeared. This fight made it seem as one of them was destined to disappear if they ever wanted true peace over their state of mind. Yoma retrived his zanpakuo while releasing flames from his hands to keep his other at bay. Yoma once he reobtained his blade remained in a gaurded position to be prepaired to counter.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:28 pm
Yoma was striking and moving as fast as he could but he did not expect his other to respond so quickly. His wave of flames had knocked him back for a moment that in the brief period of time his other moved to another area. He could feel that his will had changed and this fight was the start of something else. This just gave him the excitement that he desired. He moved towards his other's new location but he had already arrived towards him he took the hits that came towards him but unexpectedly he had jump and his Zanpakutō came speeding down in a cloak of flames almost as if it had been a meteor that came from the heavens. The second blade that hit Yoma felt much more powerful then the first he could feel that his other's will had become much stronger. Yet it also held a hint of hated towards him. Yoma could feel it. That this battle will lead to something else if it isnt dealt with at the moment.

Yoma moved in as his other reobtained his Zanpakutō and switched into a defensive stance. Yoma began to further increase the force that his blade had crashed into his other's. He decide use his remaining strenght to push him as far back as he could and even to disarm him. After a bit Yoma Jumped back and dropped his blade to the ground and raised up his arms. He had given up. He just looked at his other and told him.

"You Win"

After informing his other that he had given up. He proceeded to fade away from the inner world returning back to his place within his body's unconscious mind. He would wait here for whatever would happen next as a result of this fight. He felt that his connection with his other grew stronger but he also felt it created a stronger struggle between the two. They both had different understandings and outlooks. they felt each other for a moment but that was just a taste of each other's connection.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:47 pm
Yoma expected that his other would decided to clash with him but his attacks felt much stronger then they had felt before. He was growing tired and didn't know how long he could hold him off. He defended against his onslaught of attacks until out of no where his other half drop his blade and told him that he won. This surpirsed his him as it was so unexpected he didnt expect such swift end to this fight where his other half was the one who brought him here. He was expecting to pay him back tenfold. Yoma was now alone within his inner world. He wanted to battle his other half again but once he became stronger to completely destroy him so he can have the body all to himself. He didn't want to deal with the hassle of having another entity take control over him.

Yoma woke up back under the tree where he had been before entering his inner world. He was now prepaired for anything. His direction he was unaware of but he was ready to tackle his future for tomarrow. He deciding on what his fate should be he wanted to find a path that would require the least effort to travel. He looked at his Zanpakutō and felt that same feeling he felt before. This was his power and this is something he must nurture and allow to expand if he wanted to continue to survive going forward. He need to learn to face himself as well as that would possibly be one of his deterrents later on down the road.

Yoma wanted to understand more and more but he still needed a reason to gain that understanding. He needed to continue to work himself to unlock what was hidden away inside.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Battle of the two inner flames Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Battle of the two inner flames Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:19 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Battle of the two inner flames Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum