Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Re-Introduction Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Re-Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Re-Introduction Empty Re-Introduction

Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:40 am

© SABLIER ETZEL of PH
Hello, once again.

If you got the reference of the image, cheers to you (She's associated with a "Reset Life Button"). And, naturally, as such an explanation suggests, whether It'll be something valid or not, I'm in an attempt to psuedo-'reset' myself here. I've been gone for a while, and I probably won't have much time here in a day, but I've returned nonetheless. Anyways, along with the reset is a bunch of new information 'bout me, which though may not be believed, is apparently truth. Alas, I've gone through a fair amount of lies 'bout my true self, and especially here, so here's to a super late restart.
'Attempt'.

So, to start with, some truths on my actual Role-Play Experience. I started out on some random one-liner RP, prior to this being non-computer related Role Playing. I dallied in the occasional LARP even. My first time joining a Forum RP was actually here, as one of my alts that I abandoned after failing to appear more experience. It was 1 1/2 to 2 years ago. After my failure to seem more experienced, even trying to pass off for a 19 year old, I left and went around a couple more Forums, for the first time immersing myself in HTML coding, a wide array of online communities, and a further step into the Otaku-verse-- or rather, Weaboo-verse.

Shortly after (actually it was perhaps a year) I came back here with this account, though being before named "Sablier Etzel". At that time, I came far more experienced, and a bit better at lying. Though, of course it was only a year, so I was still lagging behind pretty hard. I introduced myself as someone who had just joined the World of Forum Role-Play, and though it was true that this site picked my cherry, it was a year prior as aforementioned. Anyways, I RP'd a bit more, though even on other sites I was far more preoccupied with creating characters as opposed to writing RP posts. In fact, I was a staffer for a few, ashamedly lying about my experience as an RPer; although, in my defence they weren't dissatisfied with my results, and as far as I could tell, they liked my works.

Alas, when I tried replicating Frost's famous template concept with my own coding, it turned out far too similar to his original, and to add some salt there, I used it on another site and forgot to add the creds. I fixed that later on, but due to myself revealing some of my past on this site to an admin on the other unnamed site, it was also revealed to many others that I had long ago an alt here. It was pretty embarrassing, so I took a break. When I came back, I was wrongly banned shortly after, due to a case of mistaken identity. Naturally, as I couldn't come back besides through proxy, I didn't. AAaand now I'm back, in naked truth this time, with more experience; hopefully, as you guys have always done, I wish to be welcomed warmly. Yet, with my not entirely clean record, I don't fully expect to be. I made a few enemies and friends on this site, and I feel like I dissappointed some people, but if that's just me being conceited so be it. This time, I just want to lay it out bare.

As usual, I will be layin' out some facts about myself as an ice breaker-with the real me, so to speak.

▣ I'm actually fifteen (for 4 months)
▣ I'm a Sophmore, not a Junior (High School)
▣ I've been RPing for nearly two years now
▣ I dabble in HTML, and I try to get better
▣ Successfully, I've been growing in GFX work. I've even opened up shops in a couple sites

▢ I frequently read Manga; more so than Anime
▢ SAO is my favorite series
▢ Guilty Crown ties with Angel Beats for my favorite anime
▢ I also enjoy manhwas and webtoons
▢ Romance, Action, Supernatural and Harems are the shit

‣  I find it hard to stick to a character
‣  It's difficult for me to write histories
‣  Powers as well^
‣  My character names always have to mean something
‣  I either try to go all out or be conservative in my applications
‣  I seldom make few characters

Hopefully that'll give you a bit of insight into true-self, and to be honest, I hope this betters opinions of me, but I don't wholly expect any. Anyways, just a note to go along with this new intro: could someone take my apps out of the BS Archive? Not sure if it's been established, but I'm not that one guy who's infamously abhorred on this site (I forget the name, and I don't think I should put it down in an intro even if I remember it).
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Re-Introduction Left_bar_bleue30/100Re-Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Re-Introduction Empty Re: Re-Introduction

Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 am
Don't worry i will move your apps for you out of the archive. Hopefully you can enjoy yourself here again. also nice gumi image n.n i love the song life reset button n.n.

also if your trying to start over i say great. i do apologize for that mishap that did happen. That i know wont change what happened but if you do need any help feel free to inform me and i will do my best. i'm also sure people will understand too.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum