Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Reasons for inactivity  Empty Reasons for inactivity

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:05 pm
Alright so basically just found this out while I was posting a good Tsubasa post to get my muse flowing. My cousin Sierra was in a car wreck with her cheer leading group, they just had to wire her jaw shut and take her into trauma center. She had her ear ripped off and had tremendous damage done to her in the accident, I still don't have details on what happened. Everything is mysterious to me, I am not sure if my mind set will be right for posting. I grew up with Sierra and it's just hard to fathom her life is in danger right now and I can't do thing one about it. Now I did try to get going today, but finding this out from my mom was just well it took what little I had away. With my dog being sick and on her bed as well as my cousin. Now I am sorry I can't be as active as I would like to be. With Sierra like this I have to just get my head around what I can do, talk to family and stay able. I just want to know what happened right now, why she is laying in such a state. Did she get hit by someone else driving drunk, what happened is all that matters to me write now..I find myself just absolutely worried sick about her, but anyways that's why I may be bit slow on things. Xion and a few others can go ahead and post I'll reply when I can. Yes that includes you Pammy, I am just going to be slow at it as today took the wind out of my sails.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons for inactivity  Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Reasons for inactivity  Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Reasons for inactivity  Empty Re: Reasons for inactivity

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:08 pm
Be strong Crow. If you need any help me and everyone else is here for you.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons for inactivity  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Reasons for inactivity  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:35 pm
... Son of a...

I'm sorry bro.

Reasons for inactivity  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons for inactivity  Left_bar_bleue10/100Reasons for inactivity  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:18 pm
Sorry to hear that man, i hope she recovers fully, as well as everyone else involved. I hope your ok too.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Anonymous

Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:25 pm
This just got extended by three weeks or maybe more. My best friend passed away, they just put her down tonight..I'm deeply saddened by her passing so I won't be attempting anything. Characters in creation will put on hold sorry to those forced to wait.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons for inactivity  Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Reasons for inactivity  Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 pm
Take your time Crow, it seems like you are going through a lot from my view.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons for inactivity  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Reasons for inactivity  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:01 pm
... Fuck. Just Fuck.

Reasons for inactivity  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reasons for inactivity  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Reasons for inactivity  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:26 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...