Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
why me (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0why me (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

why me (open) Empty why me (open)

Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:29 pm
The streets of karakura was filled many people today. All of them hustling to get to where they needed to be. One of whom is named Alexia Mora. A 15-year old girl, walking home after a long day of archery practice. She was wearing her normal attire, a green and white school girl uniform. She was tired, and moving much slower than the crowd in the area.
She was pushed and shoved excessively. Alexia being uncomfortable with the pushing and shoving, simply decided to take a shortcut home. "Oh excuse me.... excuse me..... excuse me." She said as she interrupted the flow of traffic to go towards an alley she saw. Suddenly Alexia stopped in her tracks. The fear she had kept her frozen in that spot as everyone else walked around her. Alexia could see it. Could everyone else see it? Something standing in front of the alley that she was about to go through.
A monster standing at almost 20 feet tall. It was massive, and looked murderous. It just stood there. Staring right at Alexia. No one else seemed to notice it. So Alexia turned around and ignored it. As she walked she could hear the heavy footsteps behind her. She started to walk faster. Her heart started to race, and she could feel the sweat starting to pour down her face. Then the monster let out a deafening roar. Alexia couldn't take it anymore. She panicked and ran. "Why is this happening to me!" she screamed. she saw a corner coming up, and turned on it to look for a hiding place. It was just a bare street with nothing to conceal her, so she kept running. She ran and ran, not finding a suitable hiding spot. She could hear the monster catching up to her. Each footstep getting louder and louder. Alexia tripped over her own feet. Alexia knew she had messed up. She hit the ground hard. She slowly turned to look at the monster now standing over here. Her eyes widened as the monster started opening its mouth preparing for its next meal. "Its just a trick! Its just a trick! Its just a trick! Its just a trick!" She kept trying to convince herself that this was some hallucination. But deep inside she knew that this was too real. What could she do? Was Alexia's life going to end here or was someone going to save her?

why me (open) Rapid_Cero_Fire
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
why me (open) Left_bar_bleue74095/100000why me (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

why me (open) Empty Re: why me (open)

Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:44 am

Ryuji Osamerukami

Her foot swung forward, and through the air it increased it's momentum 10-fold with a sudden burst. The speed increase of her foot dragged the rest of her body along, and in an instant Ryuji began flying through the air. Her calculated warp ran through her foot in motion prior to the flight, successfully increasing the force of her kick through the warped area with minimal timing, so as to avoid her foot being crushed by it's multiplied pressure against itself. In this fluid movement, Ryuji's body flung towards a being far larger than herself.

_____

A few minutes before these actions, Ryuji had recently found herself wandering the streets of Karakura-- not literally however. The actual streets were bustling with vehicles just as much as the sidewalks were crowded with people. Ryuji found slight discomfort, but altogether ignored the shoves and bumps that came with walking in crowds. But, still, why was she moving about here? She might've had better things to do, and things she would 'have' to do, so why was she here? Well, to excuse the latter interrogative question she asked herself in mind, it's not as if Ryuji would actually do something she 'had' to do. And to the former, she couldn't recall anything of significant importance. Perhaps one could simply call it "fate". As if fate was calling upon her.

There was no special meaning in her coming out to these over-populated areas, especially at this random time-- not like she was doing something prior to this that would unconditionally lead here. But, just as she excused her own question lacking logic, she explained to herself her reasoning here just the same. Once again, "fate". And as fate would call her, she would hear.

"Why is this happening to me!"

Ryuji's senses were heightened far beyond a normal human being, including her hearing; she had literally heard fate call her.

Alarmed but such a loud cry of panic -or at least, loud to her own ears- Ryuji quickly chased after the fleeting echoes of the distraught. Shortly after, she found herself seeing a large beast -in Ryuji's experience, it might've been a hollow- towering above a school girl who looked to be perhaps just a year or two younger than Ryuji herself.

Wanting to be a superhero since young, she jumped at the chance to be one, and though the presence of a hollow, if it might've been one, within Karkura's populous was beyond rare, Ryuji was never one to ponder over things. She preferred to act with instinct, thus returning to present times.

_____

Gliding through the air, with extreme force Ryuji's foot made contact with the beast before her, the rest of her body following shortly after. With Ryuji's martial expertise, thus well-adapted body control, she gracefully bounced off the creature, flipping backwards before landing on her left foot, slowly bending her knees to cushion the blow of her descent. Without even checking to see what her kick might've done to what she assumed to be a hollow, whether or not it had killed or simply knocked it back, or perhaps even having done nothing at all to it, Ryuji immediately ran to the girl, urging her to get up and escape with the following words.

"Run away, run away! I'll attack!"

why me (open) 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:12 pm
Alexia's life flashed before her eyes. She saw it all.The love she had for others. the people that loved her. The good times, and the not so good times. She saw the depression she once felt. She saw all of the hurt she has felt. The tears slowly fell down as she looked into the face of death. But then something happened. The hollow crashed through a wall suddenly. Alexia opened her eyes. She look very perplexed. She was looking at this girl that saved her, her savior. Alexia burst into happiness. "Aww thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Alexia seemed to have forgotten about the hollow that was still alive and probably angry now. She quickly remembered the hollow after it let out another loud roar.

"run away, run away! I'll attack!"

Alexia stood there for a second. How is that girl going to kill a giant monster like that? Then she ran off. "Wait she must be like some kind of superhero or something." Alexia stopped and turned around to watch what would happen. This was a bad idea, as the hollow kept its attention focused on Alexia. The hollow ran toward her as fast as it could. The hollow jumped and lunged at Alexia, but Alexia tried to run, failed and tripped over causing the hollow to simply jump over her. "That was a close call Alexia quickly got up and ran behind the silver haired girl. The hollow slowly rose trying to regain its composure. "I think its going to try and hit me again!" The hollow was now ready to make its next move. The hollow charged at the two girls.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
why me (open) Left_bar_bleue74095/100000why me (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Ryuji Osamerukami

To Ryuji's relief, the girl had began her escape, said relief was short lived, as the girl quickly afterwards decided, for whatever damned reason, to turn around and watch.

"Damn it, woman, go!"

Not wanting to seem rude, despite the situation leaving little room for manners, these words only crossed her mind, and failed to escape her mouth. Regardless, Ryuji was more pre-occupied with the safety of this bystander moreso than herself. Thus, Ryuji stayed before the hollow with a pissed face at both the idiocy of the girl and the Hollow's own presence. And yet, Ryuji's stay before the beast was useless, as its eyes were deadlocked on the girl.

With unexpected speed, the creature lunged for the girl. In a quick instinctive reaction, Ryuji warped a long area just above the ground. She lifted her foot and had it hover before forcing it forward before an abrupt stop, right before reaching the warped area. The wind that followed her foot was then sent through the warped area, increasing in just enough speed to come into contact with the girl's own legs, causing her to trip. Simultaneously, Ryuji warped an are a metre off the ground, replicating the same move as before. The gush of wind sped through the warped space and boosted the hollow just enough for it to go over the girl.

"That was a close call."

After saying these brief words, the girl suddenly got up and ran to Ryuji's back, as if to hide before the hollow. As she had done so, the hollow itself got up itself, its sharp glare towards the girl staying steadfast.

"I think it's going to try and hit me again!"

As the hollow lunged once again, this time at the two of them, with her usual battle instinct Ryuji responded. Reishi gathered around her fist, and in a wide cylindrical shape, the space directly in front of her warped. Condensing the reishi in her fist rapidly, nearly two metres before the beast was to make contact with them, Ryuji released the reishi through the warped area, speeding and gaining momentum before blasting the abdomen of the hollow.

Ryuji expected the hollow to immediately be blown back due to the intensity of her gathered reishi in that one attack, but only time would be able to tell.

killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:06 pm
All that could be heard was a loud crash followed by a faint groaning noise. Alexia opened her eyes and saw the hollow on the ground quite some distance away. The defeated hollow then faded into nothing.

was that thing just a hallucination?
"It couldn't have been!"

Alexia hugged the girl that saved her. "Thank you very much mystery woman! My name is Alexia. What's yours? Are you a superhero?" alexia bombarded the mysterious hero with many questions. "What was that thing? Are the more? How did you kill it? What are those powers? How did you get them?"
Although it seemed like the questions would never cease, they eventually did. When finished Alexia stepped back and bowed.
"Excuse me. Where are my manners"?

Alexia didn't know what was really happening. She just went with the flow of things. She was attacked by a monster. Girl saves her. Now just show some gratitude. Was this encounter just a coincidence or was it maybe fate? Anything is possible.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:39 am

Ryuji Osamerukami

It wasn't quite the surprise that the hollow fell before Ryuji's attack. After all, from what she could gauge based on the intensity of its spiritual presence, it was nothing near something difficult to manage. What's difficult is managing a hollow while protecting someone else, and that's precisely what Ryuji succesfully accomplished right before being bombarded with a flurry of questions.

Even with her far-above-average hearing, catching all of what the girl has just said was a feat in itself! But it didn't matter at this point. Ryuji's work here was done! She finished all she needed and wanted to do-- be the superhero she had dreamed of being since she was little, and protect the girl. Nothing else! So what was the point of sticking around? As a matter of fact, it would maybe better to depart and keep the mystery that being a superhero comes with. Now all she needed to do was find a mask and cape, and shroud her true identity, as all superheroes should! But first, she needed to leave the scene, thus, Ryuji bowed her head before the curious and grateful gal before her, ignoring most of the questions and only catching of few words of what the girl had just said.

"It was no big deal, really! Just doing my job to protect the average citizen. However, since you could see the hollow, we'll probably reunite some time again! Let's just hope that next time, you won't be in so much danger!"

Giving some vague information, both about the creature and herself in contrast with her duty as a "superhero", Ryuji hoped the mystery that surrounded her being to the girl was increased. Yes! This is how it should be! Now only if she could warp the space again, Ryuji could make for a speedy getaway.

Alas, she had overused her ability thus requiring a resting period. But, she could make do. Ryuji was a healthy physical girl, so it's not like running away on foot would present much of a hassle. It's just that.. it looks so.. lame; so Ryuji just hoped the girl wouldn't question the ambulatory departure. In fact, just standing there a bit speechless would probably be the best!

And so, Ryuji had said her parting words while simultaneously running away, her voice fading along with her image out of the alleyway. Waving good-bye behind her, Ryuji fled the scene.

"Bye, uhm, Alexia! Spread the word! Tell the people, a new super-hero's in town!"

|exit thread|

why me (open) 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:21 pm
And just like that the mysterious hero was gone. Leaving only a small message to Alexia. Spread the word. Those words echoed inside of Alexia's head. She must let everyone know of this awesome new hero that's going to save everybody. There was one problem though. She had just met a superhero and now she is exhausted. She would maybe wait until tomorrow to spread the word. But something else that the hero had said caught Alexia's attention. Alexia could see the hollow so they may reunite again. I could see the monster so there's something special about me? That's weird, but as long as can meet that cool superhero again, I'm ok with it. With that final thought Alexia waved farewell to the superhero. Today was a weird and exciting day for Alexia. Although she was supposed to be home hours ago. Alexia turns and hurriedly walks to the safety and comfort of her home.
[end thread]

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
why me (open) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000why me (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:17 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

why me (open) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum