Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Left_bar_bleue5/100{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Empty {Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism

Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:59 pm
Mission 01: Anonymous Letter
Message from Doragonraion-Ichikage
{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Galatea_Claymore_Card_by_niwre_san
"Hail, heroes and heroines! I'm the First Shadow or Ichikage and my name is Doragonraion Yuu! Gosh it is awkward doing voice-to-text thing. I should leave it to KJ or Sha-nah...he is already busy. Anyhow! This message is only for those who generally wants to help out with the small stuff to facilitate the attention spans more towards the important stuff by clearing up the minor details that would distract us. Earlier, I have encountered a peculiar demon who was looking around for runes and artifacts, but I don't know if I slowed him down or make things worse. In the process, I am helping Shadin out by taking care of strong opponents and making sure Karakura is less dangerous for adventurous city-dwellers. Normally, I would deal with small stuff like political assassination foiling and counter-terrorism. However, the War on Australia has left a lot of good heroes and heroines in a need for recovery. Guess what that means! New heroes and heroines can step up and do some dirty work without being upstaged by the more powerful people who has bigger reputation! The first mission now is a message sent to me by a celebrity's manager from Tokyo, Japan. A pop-culture diva was planning on coming to Sukai Karakura to help out in raising the morale of Australian refugees, who are now sheltered in Sukai Karakura due to the War on Australia resulted in damages to their homes and possessions. As the Theatre Master even during the time I'm the Ichikage, I see this as a way to bring a good portion of the nation over onto our side and more likely to help us in the long run. However, the problem seems to be an anonymous letter that they received; hand-drawn and all! Considering our technology now, it could be serious as it is a declaration of vengeance against the heroes of Karakura Central and Soul Society. I honestly am not aware of any rebels or rogues in Karakura Central or in Sukai Karakura. Onto the letter! It states that they will do three things; one will be the capture of a regarded virgin maiden, which I assumed to be the pop idol; two will be placing a expulsion device into where the maiden will perform her courting, again assumed to be a bomb at Sukai Karakura's Sports Stadium; three will be bringing forth the plague of flesh upon the servants of heroes. That last bit is not understood so if you guys know how it is translated, then alert your compatriots about your theory. I'll deal with the reward to those who comes to my desk at the Yayjuu's Base, in Shadin's Office. Expect that I'll need evidence, so the evidence that I'll accept will be listed below. Thanks for the time reading this and I'll be looking forward to providing commendations to potential defenders of Karakura Central.
  • Manager's Letter of Appreciation with both Diva's and Manager's signature stamp.
  • One of the defused bombs for examination and written reports.
  • Documents proving the theory of what the third threat meant.

Doragonraion-Ichikage, out."

Mission Specs

Operation Name: Counter-Terrorism
Mission Type: Protagonist/Neutral
Difficulty of Mission: Speculated to be easy, but be wary of escalation.
Who Can Join: Only up to two people for each three roles; bodyguards, technicians and investigators.
Current residents of Karakura Central, Sukai Karakura, and Soul Society.

Information: Yuu Doragionraion has issued a series of minor missions as she and along with Shadin are trying to get ready for a potential world war against Shadow Fall and Kokuryuteshi after the appearance of prominent enemies in Australia and the nuclear mishap in Darwin. As said in her message, it is time for new heroes and heroines to stand up and get their hands dirty for rewards and recognition among the Yuudeshi Network. Currently, one stands out as a pop-culture diva is visiting Sukai Karakura to help raise morale in Australian Refugees and the manager is requesting protection because of a hand-drawn letter that declares vengeance against the Heroes and Heroines of the War for Australia. Yuu already has deduce the first two parts of the letter's three threats and the last one was yet to be deciphered. It is going to take place in Sukai Karakura's Sports Stadium since it is big enough to invite a lot of Australian Refugees and the diva loves a huge crowd while Yuu would advised not to have that big of a crowd.

Take note that the diva is somewhat spoiled by fame and not by upbringing, so it is expected that she would fall for trickery involving admiration, flattery and luxurious invitations. It is highly advisable to come early in the morning as it is when stage construction will begin and it is when the Diva and her Manager will come in to meet the bodyguards and resume to find a place for rehearsal. Investigators are allowed to come later, but is under same advisory so they will have time to do research and determine what the third and final threat means.

Bodyguard Tasks: Follow Diva and Manager around Sukai Karakura and assure their safety throughout their stay and it will end when these two leave Sukai Karakura. Anything outside that task will be under Investigators' discretion.

Technician Tasks: Participate in stage building with the stage technicians while inspecting the stadium for planted explosives that could harm the Australian Refugee, the technicians and the diva. Job is done after the concert. Anything outside of original tasks will be under Investigators' discretion.

Investigator Tasks: To research and decipher the last threat, "And then we bring forth the plague of flesh upon the servants of heroes to force the heroes to realize their atrocity against our divine wizard!" These two will run the show, so Technicians and Bodyguards will need to provide their contact information and methods of contact so these two can warn them ahead of time. It is optional to continue and find the origin of the letter, but the mission will end after the concert.

Extra/Optional Tasks: Narrow down possible origins and find clues to where or what they are and why they are pursuing the act of terrorism.

Rewards

Yen in Advance: Yuu will pay volunteers in advance so they can do necessary purchases as preparation. The initial pay will be up to fifty kiloyen (50,000Y) per person.

Yen for Completion: Yuu will pay volunteers a hundred kiloyen (100,000Y) per person should they complete the task. That will include bomb threats defused, third threat prevented or resolved, and the Diva and Manager leaving Sukai Karakura safely after the performance.

Yen for Performance: If the situation is handled very well and there are compliments paid by the technicians, the refugees or the clients, Yuu would pay an extra fifty kiloyen (50,000Y) as she understands the effort made for that praise.

Proof of Commendation: Made directly by Doragonraion-Ichikage, this formally proves to any organization leaders and officers that you have performed a service to Karakura Central. The digital screen at the center of the gold frame usually is linked to the Yuudeshi Network's profiling system, so it will playback a message by Doragonraion-Ichikage to let the officer or leader know what you have done that is beneficial to the pursuit of making things easier for them to focus more on the upcoming war. New applicants will receive it after they completed any of Doragonraion-Ichikage's missions. In a sense, this will help you get recruited to an organization and into an appropriate team of your choice more easily. Other use for it can be to receive a small discount in local stores in Karakura Central.

Contingency Plan

Plan A (Kidnapping is successful): Bodyguards should immediately report it to either the investigators or Doragonraion-Ichikage and are recommended to pursue, but not to reacquire the hostage. This will be counted as a failure, but will help track down the kidnappers' hideout. Should the hostage's life is in immediate danger instead of threatened danger, Doragonraion-Ichikage already has warrants for the use of lethal force if needed to assure the survival of the hostage.

Plan B (Bombing is successful): Technicians will have to call in medical evacuation immediately through the Yuudeshi Network's emergency channel so the TCCU Clones and the paramedics will race to the scene and tend to the victims and survivors. It will count as a failure.

Plan C (Third threat is successful): Whatever may happen happened and the investigators or the Technicians will have to call in for reinforcements. TCCU Clones will come in and resolve the issue. Any action without warning the Yuudeshi Network would be admirable, but will be regarded as putting civilians in danger. First priority will be to get the civilians and refugees out of the stadium and perform damage control until the stadium is evacuated. It will count as a failure as it could be prevented, but if deemed not preventable, investigators can make an appeal with their reports as to why it is not preventable.

Spots/Code Name (Character names only)
Red Team
(Bodyguards)
--[url=]Slap[/url]
--[url=]Wart[/url]

Blue Team
(Technicians)
--[url=]Smack[/url]
--[url=]Stink[/url]

Gold Team
(Investigators)
--[url=]Smooch[/url]
--[url=]Lewd[/url]

NPC Controllers (User names only)
The Diva/Manager: (Temporary) UHCM
The Stage Crew: ???
The Kidnappers: ???
The Bomb(s): ???
Third Threat: UHCM
Mission Moderator: ???

Details for NPC Controllers:

Sign-Up
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (your character's name)
[b]Affiliation:[/b] (your character's existing affiliation)
[b]Team:[/b] (Red, Blue or Gold - Code name will be assigned by PM IC-ly directed to your character.)

[b]Username:[/b] Your username if you're going to NPC control?
[b]Position:[/b] Regular, Assistant, Janitor or so on?
[b]Role:[/b] Listed above under "NPC Controllers."

Normally, we would ask why, but due to how close to the date the diva decided to come at, it is not the case now.

Last edited by UHCM on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Left_bar_bleue5/100{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Empty Re: {Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:41 pm
Update 1
Posted by Ichikage Doragonraion
{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Galatea_Claymore_Card_by_niwre_san

"The idol has arrived with her manager and the construction in underway. It is later than I expected. While I can still walk, I'll be taking front by taking close moderation of stage crew that I handpicked from past experience. While they are alerted of a bomb threat, I will be acting as the bodyguard. The Yuudeshi Network is still trying to conjure-and-narrow down the results of what the third threat meant. One thing for certain is that it will occur when the concert is going on. I'll be waiting at the market to shop with the idol and her manager. Considering the security of Sukai Karakura is being tight with my report, the kidnapping will not happen as soon as the idol would arrive in Sukai Karakura's Airport. I do not make a habit of taking care of other people's jobs, so as soon as I receive the bodyguards, I will be moving onto investigating the origin of the threats.

Ichikage Doragonraion out."
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Empty Re: {Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism

Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:27 pm
Update 2

FIRST SHADOW YUU DORAGONRAION HAS ENGAGED IN COMBAT WITH UNIDENTIFIED ASSAILANT AT NISHI'S FASHION BOUTIQUE! ASSAILANT HAS POWERS AND ACCOMPLICES!

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11674-for-fashion
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:39 am
UPDATE 3

COMBAT IS RESOLVED IN NISHI'S FASHION BOUTIQUE. YUU HAS SUCCESSFULLY DETAINED THE SUSPECT AND PROCEEDING TO INTERROGATION OF BOTH [NISHI, HAYATO] AND SUSPECT.

{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 07, 2014 8:16 pm
UPDATE 4

ISSUE RESOLVED; YUUDESHI NETWORK REPRESENTATIVE IS CALLED IN TO ASSIST HAYATO NISHI.
DORAGONRAION-ICHIKAGE IS PROCEEDING TO DEAL WITH STAGE INSPECTION.

{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Abbot
Abbot
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Left_bar_bleue0/0{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu May 08, 2014 2:21 pm
This still open?

Name: Garret Tanner
Affiliation: K-World, doing this in his free time
Team: Gold
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Left_bar_bleue99999/99999{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:38 pm
Moving this thread into old missions.
This is due to the fact it is no longer active.

{Doragonraion-Ichikage} Mission 1: Counter-Terrorism WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum