Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The future is different... Left_bar_bleue10/100The future is different... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The future is different... Empty The future is different...

Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:27 pm
Erg... The redheaded Shinigami sghed as he looked around the futuristic city that was now known as Karakura. This was nothing like it was 400 years ago, hell, t was certainly nothing like it was when he first became a Shinigami... Yet he still looked as young as he ever was. Something about a condition where his body aged as a far slower rate than his mind - that was what he thought, at least. He sighed softly, and took a seat on some bench.

He was in gigai -a cheaply-made, obselete gigai, but a gigai nonetheless. Most gigai these days were able to mask the wearer's presence - not this one. This was just a normal gigai, anyone wth a shred of Reiatsu would be able to sense him... He sighed, and leaned back on the bench he was seated on. What a day he'd had.. Luckily he had been given some leave, huh?

A sudden burst of Reiatsu alerted him to someone... It wouldn't have been a Hollow... So what was it? His eyes narrowed, and he sat forward, loking around for the source.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The future is different... Left_bar_bleue0/0The future is different... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The future is different... Empty Re: The future is different...

Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm
Shuffle Shuffle Shuffle Thin strips of tough paper flit through the air between two dark-skinned hands, falling in perfect order for his gain. The shuffling man stood behind a large table, and waited for any passerby's to approach him. "Come to me one and all, The show is about to begin! Step right up ladies and Gentlemen, it's going to be a wonderful spectacle!" He called to the crowd, a glint of mischief in his eyes. As a crowd approached, a single black butterfly floated in the air above where the crowd would casually look.

"Guess the card and win a prize! Only 2 Dollars a pop!" Behind him, a row of stuffed animals lined a shelf. The dark alley he stood in front was blocked off by a large poster of Joyd 'Rust' Edreihn, and proclaimed of his magician-like skill. Several more butterflies clung to the poster, awaiting instruction. One passerby approached the table, and the game soon begun. Passing him the deck of cards, Rust told him to shuffle and pick a card, any card. The dark butterfly that had been floating above landed on his head lightly, he would not feel it.

As soon as the card had been picked, Rust felt the presence of a being down the road. It was quite powerful. The scars on his left hand from a Hell Butterfly bite burned slightly, but it was of no matter. After reshuffling the deck, Rust looked the man in the eye. His gaze barely flickered to the butterfly on his head, which kicked off of his head and flew onto Rust's oustretched hand. The crowd 'oohed' at the butterfly, for it was truly beautiful. "The card you chose was the 9 of Clubs!" He proclaimed suddenly, launching the butterfly into the air. It flapped for a moment or two, the light wings rippling over calm air currents, before joining it's brethren on the large poster.

Sighing in defeat the man nodded before turning away, a fresh two dollars on the table. "Who's next?" He asked the crowd with a smirk as two butterflies unattached themselves from the group. The first flew above the crowd nonchalantly. It would be his money-maker. The second flew towards the presence of the reiatsu. It would be his scout.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The future is different... Left_bar_bleue10/100The future is different... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:56 pm
Dai's eyes narrowed, as he scanned the sky for something he'd noticed. As he finally locked onto it, he sighed softly.

A butterfly? Strange... It wasn't a Hell Butterfly, but it sure was close to it. So the reiatsu source might well be a Shinigami, for all he knew. He sighed, and stood up - the butterfly appeared to be moving towards a large group of people... He blinked, and walked over to aforementioned group of people, when he saw the source, finally.

Some guy, sitting at the table, dealing cards of some kind. He remembered swindlers like this... These people weren't worth the ground that they stood upon, let alone the lives that they lived. His eyes narrowed, and he approached the table, watching the crowd slowly begin to disperse, and the butterflies on the poster... He looked down at the man before him, and sighed once more.

"Yannow... People usually don't appreciate being swindled." He tilted his head to the side.

"I've been alive long enough to understand that fact... And to recognise a Reiatsu when I see it." His eyes narrowed - usually he wouldn't be bothered by an insignificant Reiatsu. But this guy pinched a nerve. First with his butterfly, and then with his swindle... He sighed again, and put a hand on his forehead.

"You shouldn't be allowed to do this, you know?"
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The future is different... Left_bar_bleue0/0The future is different... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:10 pm
Rust

A small chuckle escaped Rust’s semi-parted lips. ”Swindling people? All I’m doing is guessing their card.” Ignoring the comment about his reiatsu, he shrugged to the crowd. ”Some people just don’t understand that in this world, attaining a ‘real’ job is more difficult then it seems, and when this is your only talent, you have to do something to survive. I mean.. does he honestly want me living in the streets? Is it a crime to do something I’m good for money? I’m not hurting anybody. I’m not terrorizing.” He said to the crowd, his yellow eyes soft, almost an amber color. ”But.. I guess this one man has no soul.” Turning his eyes back to Dai, the yellow transfigured to a sharper shade, almost holding killing intent. ”I suppose I’ll go sleep on the streets or something.” Leaving his table and poster, he kicked his chair back and began walking away. With his head down and hands in his suit-jacket’s pockets, he looked very pathetic.

The rim of his top hat was slightly obscuring his downcast eyes, he was secretly laughing on the inside. The crowd was pretty riled up, and were shouting obscenities at Dai. Stopping in the middle of the road, he raised his arms to his side, his head still hung by his chest. He bared almost a resemblance to Jesus, though the clothing was all wrong. Suddenly, the butterflies that had been on the poster, all seven of them, flew to him and landed gently on his arms. The dark colored scales that made up their wings rippled around him, and he truly looked an oddly-holy figure. First the speech and then the gentle animals like the butterflies suddenly landing on him like that, it was enough to make anyone feel bad for this ‘homeless’ man.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:40 pm
But not Dai.

He'd listened to this man's words, hung on every word... Or so he acted. But as he got up and walked away, he began to snigger. That snigger turned into a laugh. Within seconds, Daigoro Ito was almost doubled over in laughter. This guy was too much! He stood back up, studying him properly. His mannerisms, the way he'd tried to pull the crowd into his side of the field, they fact that he was speaking aloud in almost 'holy' tones. All classic signs of a con-man. Again, 800 years did that to ya. He tilted his head to the side, and then back, and then sighed softly, calmed from his laughing fit earlier.

"You're truly pathetic. You have no sense of honour, no idea of what life was like in the early 21st Century. You think it's difficult to get a job now? At least life is comfortable, even for the homeless down here. Trust me - life is different wherever you go, you may find oppurtunity in the smallest place. But I can't condone cheating people out of their money. It truly disgusts me to see people like you." He shook his head - the crowdwas still booing him. His morals... they were something that made him a lot of enemies, but they were also the things he stuck to, no matter what.

His right hand crackled slightly, and he jumped. That was unexpected... Both the fact that it came out of the gigai, and the fact that he was getting emotional about this. He sighe, and shook his head.

"You're lucky... I don't harm humans, nor do I harm other beings of the like without reason. If you had been inhuman yourself, it might've happened, and you wouldn't be standing there.." He had stepped closer to Rust, and his voice was low. He was trying to save ths man's life, and that was something he wanted to do.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:29 am
Rust

Pathetic? For simply doing what he did best? Now that was just an insult. And although Rust never started a fight, he would finish them. He would always finish them. Turning to face the man, he butterflies ejected from his body with breakneck speed, rocketing straight for Dai. If they got him, they would latch onto him and never let go. ”Now listen here, you pathetic little stain on humanity.” His voice rose above the mumblings of the crowd, their mutterings lowering with a wave of his arm. ”Who gives a fuck if I scam a crowd of worthless humans? Better yet, why should you? You’re dead for fucks sakes. Go piss off back to soul society, before I scam you out of your afterlife.” His smile was fierce, an intense look of hatred that spewed a passion capable of burning through steel.

”So promise me this, you little shit stain. Take your senkaimon back to Soul Society, and never darken this planet’s doorstep again. Or I’ll kill you.” And with that, every butterfly surrounding Dai, including the one that was impossibly close that he had been moving closer since the beginning, erupted in a torrent of blue fire. The mass collection of energy was as powerful as a cero and a half, no doubt was given in the lethality of the explosion. With a small smile, Rust formed 20 butterflies and attached them to himself. The scaled wings of each butterfly beat in unison, lifting him from the ground by his black suit. ”Let this be a warning.” He whispered, before floating away in the wind, the wings of the black insectoids beating perfectly to both keep him afloat and thrust him towards his destination.

If that fool followed him, Rust promised himself he would make sure to personally strangle the Death out of him.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:20 am
The explosion alerted Dai to the man's true intents, and he suddenly escaped form his gigai, leaving it burning on the ground. He grimaced, and jumped back. No matter what he could do... This guy was... Mad. That's all Dai could say. He sighed, and jumped back from his position... Even though he'd been utterly insulted, it wasn't worth the man's worthless life. He sighed, and turned away.

"Don't think I'll forget you." He flash-stepped away, and into the distance, his burning gigai alerting civilians, who began to shout angry words, not at Dai, but at Rust. He'd basically committed murder in their eyes... He wouldn't be able to show his face in this part of town again, now would he? Dai laughed to himself, and opened a Senkaimon into the Soul Society. He smiled, and walked into the burgeoning light...

Fool. Some things aren't meant to happen. I know that personally. So don't think on it - just forget I ever came to you. Maybeyou'll learn something from this experience, fool.

{Thread LEFT}
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:27 pm
LOCKED aND ARCHIVED

The future is different... XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:14 am

The future is different... Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The future is different... EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The future is different... Characters
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The future is different... Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The future is different... Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:39 pm

User Request

A member is Inactive/Banned

Thread has been Locked/Archived Previously

IF YOU WANT THE THREAD BACK GO TO THE HELP I WAS ARCHIVED THREAD!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum