Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Lost my smile Empty Lost my smile

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:09 pm
At some point on this journey I lost my smile, the joy of writing and good stories, I'm not sure where it went. But everything I do feels forced and like work, I had a conversation with myself today were I thought about just leaving and letting Tsubasa die. I than thought about the work put into him, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, I feel like I'm hitting a major low point in my life. My parents are nagging me and the stress is finally sinking in, my RP father thinks that I'm finally breaking under the pressure. You see in real life I hold my family on my shoulders, Kakeru can tell you the same for as long as he's known me. I've always worked hard and carried their habit's through injuries and even pain. I'll try to write but it feels like I'm trying to force blood to come out of my body without exit or meaning. I don't know if I'm hitting a depression, or what's wrong. But Frost once gave me advice and I'll take it, I'm gonna meditate tonight and pray try to let out what emotional burden is on my heart, I will update this tomorrow and continue. I am not leaving for certain or doing anything yet, but I'm losing my smile and I don't want to let it go..I want to enjoy this and have fun.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost my smile Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Lost my smile Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Lost my smile Empty Re: Lost my smile

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:12 pm
...You know my stance already, so just do what you gotta fuckin' do okay? Don't worry just find yourself again.

Lost my smile GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost my smile Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Lost my smile Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:18 pm
Take a break man. Cool your head. Look up ways to relieve stress. Give smiles to people you love or ask any of us here if you need a shoulder or a hug. We're all here for you so that you're able to be here for us, just don't forget that. Just never forget that you're an awesome guy with a ton of great ideas, and nothing is worth you giving that up.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost my smile Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Lost my smile Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:20 pm
You should take a break off, you need it. Trying to force yourself to roleplay is bad, really bad, and you run the risk of exhausting yourself. It shouldn't ever feel like that, so you should definitely think about resting your muse, and roleplaying muscles. Play some games, watch some movies, read a book. Wait until your life straightens out a bit more. You'll know when to come back when you're ready.

Good luck to you whatever you choose.

Lost my smile Qx494h
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost my smile Left_bar_bleue5/100Lost my smile Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:29 pm
I like Kak's advice brotha. Do what you feel is best my friend. You'll be alright
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost my smile Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Lost my smile Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:09 am
Its your path to choose.

The family's waiting for ye', m8. We'll be cheering for you and support your back. Trust me, you'll pull it together and come back with full of health.

Empty, blank space.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:14 pm
So it happened two or three days ago, see I had been in a relationship for a while that's part of why my interests were so hard to pick between..Let's just say things have sort of changed, been meditating and taking Frost's advice and things started to look better. But it happened a couple days ago, my gf of quite a while not gonna give exact dates. She listened to her parents despite me attempting to put more effort into things she wanted..So..despite everything me trying to be better and do better, I still got screwed in the end. Thus is life, I'll be making posts either tonight or tomorrow. This is an update of the situation, I have some muse to work with..just sad right now but like most things in life you get used to it and it shall pass.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost my smile Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Lost my smile Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:16 pm
Still got your back broseph so don't worry take your time.

Lost my smile GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost my smile Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Lost my smile Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:25 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...