Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private]

Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:20 am

The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 39dffadc-0d52-40bf-b948-ecba7aa126a3_zpsb7b5374a

:: Yubaba ::

The old witch and the red haired woman stared on towards Ryushin, hoping he wouldn't turn out aggressive. They really had nothing to worry about though since Ryushin was more known for his silly antics and general lack of social experience. The male panicked, trying to apologise and avoid any sort of violence of which Yubaba found absolutely terrific. She began to laugh as he sprung up and defended himself with flailing arms, but her laughter was muffled by her hands covering her mouth. She knew she would likely reveal that there were more people here if she continued laughing loudly. Onzon however was not entirely pleased. She had folded her arms across her large bust and looked down at the green grass, sighing deeply with a shake of her head. She was somewhat used to this, but you'd expect a blow to the head like what he had suffered might have worked miracles on his behaviour. This man was a captain believe it or not.

Yubaba's eyes soon trailed on to what the young girl had brought with her. A small glowing orb-like creature that spoke in what appeared to be chimes or musical notes, she wasn't too sure from the distance. This creature intrigued her as she had never seen such a thing before in the forest. Did it belong to the girl or was this it's natural habitat. Yubaba wanted to know but she was not curious enough to confront the girl herself. Although the witch could potentially use a creature like that in her studies and hobbies, her home and current solitary life would likely be interrupted even further. Onzon and Ryushin were proving troublesome enough as it is. Instead, she waited and hoped that maybe Ryushin would attract more attention to it. Sadly, it seemed the younger girl was less interested in handing out information and much more interested in settling the whole embarrassing situation. She avoided answering Ryushins questions and instead threw a barrage of her own at him. This would also prove interesting for Yubaba as she could potentially learn more about the people she was interacting with.

Onzon had chosen to walk towards the two chatting, but not far enough to reveal herself. She came up to a small tree that she could lean up against that was within the garden but only about 20ft away from Ryushin and the girl. She watched them talk with a curious gaze, fixated on the possibility that the girl might become aggressive at any moment. She didn't want to take any risks in this. In fact, she came across as a bit too overprotective of her partner. Some may consider it creepy, like a hawk watching its prey mingle with another potential meal. This side of Onzon was not usually shown as she would generally prefer to be much more relaxed and less tense. She just couldn't help but feel like the girl and her wisp were hiding something. They weren't spilling enough information for her to be able to rest easy. You don't just carry a sword around, have a pet like the wisp and not be weird or powerful.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private]

Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:15 am

The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Hjt5Lid

:: Ryushin Chaozu::

Luckily, the girl had decided to withdraw from her aggressive stance. Her hand left her sword and Ryushin could breath easy knowing that he was no longer in any immediate danger. The two sighed in unison and the tension vanished. Although that small glowing orb thing was certainly thinking differently. It rang out and dashed around him in a display of what seemed to be violent but wasn't all too threatening since it wasn't really trying to hurt him at all. It was more or less expressing it's distaste and anger at Ryushins stunt almost hurting them. It's understandable. He was being incredibly reckless. His raised arms defended his face just in case the wisp tried to do anything funny, but he soon realised that the creature was ethereal and could move through matter so in the end, his hands were not really going to help him. He lowered them again and just smiled towards it. "I'm sorry little guy. I didn't mean to frighten you at all. please believe me."

His gaze was then drawn back to the girl of whom was staring right at him. He couldn't help but chuckle as he realised just how short she was in stature. She must have only come up to his belly in height whereas he was almost tall enough to reach and hold onto the branch of a tree just above them. of course, he wasn't going to say that out loud. Some people dislike being reminded that they're not very tall and he didn't want to turn this encounter sour. It was weird enough as it is. To keep the words flowing, Ryushin decided to answer what she was saying as best he could without coming across as too awkward. "I'm glad you two are fine." He grinned. "Your friend there really doesn't approve of me. I don't really know what to say." The girl struggled to keep the light in control as it seamlessly flowed away from her grasp each time, even when hidden beneath her cloak. Ryushin didn't really think keeping a pet would be easy but this thing would just end up being a grave annoyance if it didn't want to behave. The girl tried to reassure Ryushin, growing slightly more comfortable around him but the awkwardness of the conversation was still very noticeable. "If you say so but I don't really think Iv'e done anything to call this even"

Maybe he should just accept that this talk was going to be as weird and confusing as it already for until one of them decided to leave. He was about to hint towards letting her get on with her day when she abruptly began to ask him questions. Where did he come from? Did he fall? Is he even okay? Ryushin couldn't help but laugh out loud a bit as she finished her lines. It was quite overwhelming but he found it quite adorable. Almost as if she had these questions in mind right at the start but was too focused on fixing the situation to remember to ask them until just then. As he went to answer, he was cut off yet again as the small wispy creature let out another chime and whizzed by his face towards the open clearing where the house was laying dormant. Ryu looked over at it for a moment, questioning whether or not it was detecting the other two that were hidden from the world. After a few moments where he stared on in silence, he turned back to the girl and tried to remember the questions. "Sorry, er... you were asking?... Oh! yeah. I er... I was testing out a new..."

He looked her over quickly, just to make sure that just from appearance she might have a potential chance to know anything about the spiritual world without him sounding crazy. The sword and the wisp were the biggest leads towards her knowing about them so he went with it. "...I was trying out a new move I was learning but I can't seem to get my powers going. It sort of... exploded. I er.. don't suppose you know anything about spiritual reitsu at all do you? I mean, I don't think it'd make any sense if you didn't." In a similar way to how she asked her questions in an odd order, Ryushin began to answer them chronologically as they came, also feeling a tad weird for saying them like this. "oh yeah, I am alright. Just smack my back hard. Gonna feel it feels days but it's nothing serious'" Of course he was blatantly lying since he wasn't standing up completely straight. In fact, he didn't even realise he was standing tilted to the left a bit. He just thought he was leaning normally. Standing up straight was probably going to hurt.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:21 am

Artist: Matthew L. Fisher — Song: Nature

While the man stumbled his way through his words, Fantasia began to idly swing her arms, her body twisting back and forth with a gentle rhythm. She was not one to hold still for too long, and these were the signs of one with a lot of energy within her body. A youthful child, and someone who couldn't be a day over seventeen. Her blue eyes shone vibrantly as they looked around, as restless as the rest of her body. She occasionally glanced at Io with a strange expression, noting that the little spirit was as static as the environment around them. It was odd to see it so still, considering it was literally a ball of energy. Fantasia tried to not let it bother her, keeping quiet about the matter and never staring too long. She would hear out Ryushin, who would explain himself as trying out 'moves'. At first, the oblivious girl that she was, Fantasia believed his intent to be of dance moves. This caused her eyebrows to raise curiously as she imagined the scenario of this clumsy man dancing. It certainly explained the sudden movement, and the falling into a bush. If the blonde tried to the same exact thing, she'd collapse in just as embarrassing a manner as him. She began to nod knowingly of the situation, as if it all suddenly made sense, until he was actually specific about his meaning. It was not dance moves that were his ambition, but super powers! He was in touch with his spirit just like her! But oh wait... he could see Io. Duh...

Fighting off the instinct to smack the butt of her palm against her forehead, she let the wonderment of the coincidence seize her. Her eyes glimmered like the surface of an ocean beneath the sunlit dawn, a cool blue shine as opposed to the warm gleam of the sunset. Yes, she very well knew about spiritual energy, the soul beneath this shell of flesh; the essence that gave her her identity and life. She recalled the very first day she had come into contact with that spirit deep down—herself—a blurry memory, but certainly one she would never forget. As if responding to the dredging of the past, the gem embedded into the sword on her back would glow bright blue for a moment before fading back to its normal dimness. In this memory, it at first appeared as if Fantasia was simply looking into a mirror and seeing a perfect reflection of herself. But, that reflection moved apart of her, and multiplied. More and more of people just like her joined in a circle around her. She had been broken at the time, lacking the will to go on, until this moment. All of these duplicates came to her rescue, and made her realize that they were all pieces of her fragmented soul. Together, they formed a whole with the strength to move past the darkness and onto a brighter future. Then the thought dissipated back into the depths of her mind, thrusting her back into reality.

Spiritual power, one of the gifts given to her that night way back when, was the capability that allowed Fantasia to lift buses clear off the ground, run faster than a speeding cheetah, and take a wrecking ball to the stomach without budging. It was like magic, and Fantasia very well knew she was not the only one in the world. Yoruichi-sama, her teacher once-upon-a-time, had taught her much about the subject. It would seem that clad-in-purple was one of such people, and it only made her wonder what his gift was. On a side note, Fantasia was indeed glad that he was not injured. But Fantasia wanted to hear more about his power, and it showed in her body language. Her gentle swaying stopped while she took several traces forward, searching him with her eyes and wondering, what could cause such a nasty fall? ''Oh? Yes, yes, rey-at-soo... We were taught all about spirit powers. We have some too! It makes us stronger and faster and stuff. What about you? Got anything interesting? Can you shoot lightning out of your hands?!'' Again, that childish sparkle in her eyes, and enthusiasm rich in her voice. She was about to continue on, until suddenly there was a loud ringing that pierced the air, building up to a higher and higher pitch. Fantasia's head turned toward the noise, where Io was seen glowing bright and sending sparks flying. Its light washed over the entire area until it was too blinding to look at. Her eyes closed and she heard a loud crack just then to end it all.

After a a short moment, Fantasia gathered the bravery to peek out to see what Io had gotten itself into now. But imagine that, when she opened her eyes to what appeared to be the face of a hut, a garden, and a pair of women of wildly varied body type. The wisp floated above the thing, humming in delight at finally having discovered the mystery, and Fantasia was just speechless. She stared in utter bewilderment, and started to rub her eyes in disbelief. Whatever was on her mind before the interruption, was now gone. This was confusing as heck...

Coding by: [TheFrost] || Graphics by: [The Frost]

The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Qx494h
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:32 pm

The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 39dffadc-0d52-40bf-b948-ecba7aa126a3_zpsb7b5374a

:: Yubaba ::

A slight feeling of unease crawled its way through the odd stature of Yubaba the witch. Io, the little glowing orb had made it's way over to her hut and was eyeing it up as though it was able to sense it. How bizarre, for such a thing to have such keen abilities that it could perceive the unperceivable. This had Yubaba worried, as she had not planned to interfere with Ryushin or the little girls conversation and was hoping they would split apart and leave soon. Watching carefully, Yubaba had halted her laughter and glared into the light of Io like a cranky old lady ready to swat a fly away with her broom. Granted, if it actually saw Yubaba it would more than likely flutter away with due haste.

Onzon however had not moved from her position, caring little for the sentient lightbulb and worrying more about Ryushins soft, comical approach to talking to the girl. Don't be so careless you fool. Words she would mutter to herself and half hope he may hear if he could even remember that she was still there watching him.

Just then, exactly what Yubaba didn't want to happen decided to...happen. Io let out one hell of a shriek and the incredibly convoluted illusionary barrier around her hut had all but dissipated. Baffled beyond reason, Yubaba herself let out a shriek of anger and began hopping on her tiny legs, grasping at the air beneath Io to try and get at it.

"You don't just flutter over here and reveal my home you little blunderbuss! When I catch you I'll stuff you in a lantern and you can light my dining room" Yubaba could probably catch Io if she actually tried, but she knew that being revealed meant she couldn't reveal any more information whatsoever about herself. Appearing as an old, useless lady would hopefully convince the two abrupt visitors that she was no actual threat to them. "Get down here. An old lady like me cannot jump that high! Play fairly you blasted fairy and pay for your intrusion on my property!" Onzon had already taken the illusions fall as an opportunity to make a move.

Striding over to Ryushin, her red fingernails would grab harshly onto his right ear and yank him backwards towards the hut. Dragging him behind her, Onzon had intentions of throwing him through the hut window. "Shut up and lets get on with business please. You've made yourself look stupid enough in front of stranger that my insides are crying in embarrassment." And with that said, he would literally be lifted from the ground and hurled into the hut wall.

"Tch."

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:47 pm

The Lion, the Witch and the Quincy [private] - Page 2 Hjt5Lid

:: Ryushin Chaozu::

This girl seemed to be more and more confusing yet intriguing as the conversation continued on. Her eyes looked as though they were reacting to what he was saying, staring right at him and showing undivided attention to his words. This would quickly change however as the mention of reitsu, spiritual power and such had put her in a little calm state. Was she thinking about something? It lasted longer than a few seconds so she must have been remembered something and was focusing on it. Luckily, it didn't last long and she was back with everyone else in reality. This was accompanied by a sudden glow of her sword, rapidly putting Ryushin into a state of unease as he took a single step backwards, just as a precaution.

"S-so you do have some reitsu under your belt. Well that's good because that means I don't need to be too worried about showing yo-"

Obviously he wouldn't be allowed to finish his sentence. A sharp sound from Io followed by yet another sharp shriek from yubaba stole the show and his attention turned him towards the hut. Everything seemed less obscure, meaning that little wisp must have done something to reveal the hut to the girl. Letting out a sigh, Ryushin continued his sentence. "...Showing you that. Although Yubaba's reaction to it was a little louder than i expected..."

Turning to the girl again, he tried his best to look calm and relaxed, with a friendly aura so that she doesn't instantly freak out. Yubaba wasn't exactly helping and Onzons intentions were quickly realised as Ryushin felt his weight being forced backwards. Falling onto his arse, the male was dragged helplessly towards the hut...

"OW! WHAT THE HELL! GET OFF ME WOMAN! ACK! THIS HURTS! GAAAAAH!"

...then he was tossed into the wall of the hut with surprising force. "GUUUHHH!" landing face first into the wall, he slid down and fell onto his back leaving a nice Ryushin shaped dent here he collided with brick. Darting to his feet, Ryushin would clash foreheads with Onzon, both glaring deep into the others eyes with faces of anger roaring at one another. "BLOODY'ELL WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?"
"STOP TALKING TO STRANGERS AND GET SERIOUS FOR ONCE YOU IDIOT"
"I'M BEING FRIENDLY DAMNIT!"
"TOO FRIENDLY! STOP IT!"
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Little did the two quarrellers realise, was that Onzons entire beings was beginning to glow a furious red. Her reitsu wasn't staying put and it became known by Yubaba and hopefully the other girl and her wisp. Ryushin of course was too busy clashing with her to notice.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum