Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Punishing the Wicked [Shadow Fall Mission][FINISHED] Left_bar_bleue125/100Punishing the Wicked [Shadow Fall Mission][FINISHED] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Punishing the Wicked [Shadow Fall Mission][FINISHED] Empty Punishing the Wicked [Shadow Fall Mission][FINISHED]

Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:38 am
Mission Specs:

A twisting rip in space disturbed the air above the bone white wasteland of Hueco Mundo. The shifting vortex, forged from the fires of the dead, stabilized into a deep crimson pool after a moment. From its depths a figured emerged with a smooth stride. This new creature was something that had visited the sands before. In fact, many of his kind had outposts in this wide, expansive land. Styn was after all a demon, and many would say that they were the new power in all that went bump in the night.

Styn stood not quite six feet tall, taller then average perhaps, but not in a way that stood out. His medium build accentuated his averageness, he wasn't quite slim, but fell short of heavily muscled. Dark green hair only an inch or so in length, could possibly be a dye job. Pale violet eyes, while a questionable fashion choice, were not outside cosmetic modification. Both ears came to slight point at the apex of their arc, something easily overlooked. His teeth might be a bit sharper then normal for a human, but they retained the same basic shape and placement. The demon's nails also came to a point and were thicker then common, but were by no means long talons or claws. All and all - discounting Za Koa which was naturally suppressed in this base form - Styn would go unremarked in most locations. Unchallenged was another story entirely.

The Knight of the First Circle sported a dark green business suit, almost black outside of direct light. The pale violet tie was clearly meant to bring out his eyes, which were somewhat concealed behind a pair of gunmetal gray glasses with translucent bottom rims. Black dress shoes capped out the attire, with especial detail paid so that the combat boot soles didn't look out of place. Still the effect lacked a certain something. First of all, his white button down shirt was untucked, which his unbuttoned dark green jacket didn't quite conceal. His tie was loosened at least an inch, and cocked slightly to the left. His pants looked a bit rumpled and his shoes were scuffed. In addition his eyes had heavy dark bags under them and his stare was half lidded, giving him the appearance of someone tired or sick.

Appearances of slovenly disregard aside, Styn was here on a mission once more. Reports from various informational circles had put a small band of rebellious hollows in this region. Mainly eighth circle spies among the waring hollow factions. Even with the promise of redemption that the removal of their mask provided, hollows could be a chaotic bunch. Then again, given that his own Queen was one of the craziest beings in the multiverse, Styn wasn't sure he had room to cast the first stone.

Rebellious was actually a bad word to describe this group anyway. Deserters might be a better word. Ungrateful hollow dissidents, former Shadow Fall members who now felt like they had free reign to declare themselves free from demon control. The damn fools, when have we ever given them a shred less then their due. Demon blood is what has paved our successful campaigns in both the human world and even against Seireitei itself.

The lack of active hollow leadership had been a singular frustration for Styn in the months that he had joined Shadow Fall. This was something that he had personally sought to redress even. What ever happened to you Ulquiorra? and how has Shadow Fall been cheapened by your absence?

Styn had found that recently his thoughts had an uncommon weight to them. Even now he still longed for his idle days. He felt the pressure of years not his own recently though. The experimental project that he was a part of taught him new lessons, overwriting older truths. The primal force of death was being slowly awakened in his bones. Undoubtedly, he was much stronger then the last time he had stepped forth on these sands. A fact that must be apparent to the local fauna. Unlike his previous venture here, he found himself untroubled by crazed hollows looking for a free meal. Although the nutritional value that a demon would provide was unlikely to satisfy the emptiness for long.

An absent minded gesture behind him dismissed the Kage Chokyo-shi still opened to facilitate a speedy exit. As a member of the First Circle he controlled space. His circle was often the first to see combat on all fronts. While his conscious mind had been lost in thought, his training had provided him with enough information on his surroundings to feel comfortable removing his need for a hasty departure. It was time to get started. The most recent attack by the deserters had taken place several kilometers north of this location. Styn had teleported outside of its immediate area to avoid a potential ambush.

With little hesitation the demon began making his way toward the Shadow Fall outpost. Not seeing a particular reason to make his way slowly through the sands, Styn instead used generous shadow steps. Moving from dune top to dune top, he soon found himself looking at a medium sized structure. The area had once been ringed by demonic spires to keep low level hollows away. Even now Styn stood at the base of one of those broken pillars. Fragments were scattered in all directions, much as he had been informed in the initial briefing.

They really did a number on this place.

The demon had been right to be concerned with an ambush though. As soon as he had touched down on this particular location, a hidden form had begun to surface behind him. Soundlessly, the shadowed form rose up behind Styn, great bladed arms raised to strike at the demon's unprotected back. Sensory refinement had never been one of his strengths however, Styn was honestly unaware of the approaching attack. While the young demon contemplated the remains of the building below, the hollow lunged forward in a soundless strike.

If the blow was allowed to be struck, it would fail to pierce the passive Akuma Kyodo that wrapped Styn in a protective armor of invisible sigils. However, the force of the strike would catapult the unsuspecting demon into the side of the building below. At that point there was sure to be a retaliation, most likely resulting in the hollow's immediate crippling. There was a reason why Shadow Fall had sent one man on this mission, and unlike last time Styn had ventured into this moonlit world, it wasn't as a sacrifice.

Last edited by Styn on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Punishing the Wicked [Shadow Fall Mission][FINISHED] Empty Re: Punishing the Wicked [Shadow Fall Mission][FINISHED]

Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:06 pm

Goddess of Vectors

“Hueco Mundo has certainly become more lively. Neh, Kisaki?” Said Himeko Kyouko as she looked down upon the lands that made up Hueco Mundo, her home. A smile crept onto the face of the supposedly dead Shinigami as she knew the answer to her own redundant inquiries. How could she not? With her constantly amongst the sandy dunes of the lands, completing task for Kurikku as well as quenching her boredom whenever it crept into her veins, she would had definitely noticed a rise in activity. Though due to the limited information afforded to her whilst dwelled in Hueco Mundo, she had come to terms long ago that information would be limited so long as she hid within the realm, she could hardly discern why nor could she bring herself to actively care.

Yes, she would like to investigate these mysterious troublemakers further, but at the moment they held no threat to herself or that of Kurikku. Thus, since the beings arrival, she had prevented herself from getting herself in the middle of their affairs. It was not her job to investigate every little thing that happened in Hueco Mundo, but that did not stop her curiosity. Hence her reason for being within the domain of the new hollow force, though she was sure to keep her distance as well as remain on high alert. Dropping her guard would not be an option for despite the strength and power she may have, being taken by surprise would be one of the most terrible things to befall her, especially within the unforgiving realm.

“You should do something other than sit around, unless you want to become bored, Himeko,” came the voice of Kisaki, the spirit that dwelled within the soul of the vizard. A woman who was not only considered a companion by the child, but also as a motherly figure that she needed in her life. A sigh passed through the lips of Himeko as a brief glimpse of her gentle Zanpakutō flashed into her head. The woman was right, despite the fact that she wasn’t the investigating type, sitting around would serve her no purpose. She would have to actively seek out these hollows or risk becoming so bored that she would be willing to do anything. A glimpse at the moon that loomed over the realm and illuminated the night, the girl would mumble something to herself before standing upon her perch.

A hand was placed onto her hip as she looked from the left to the right, pinpointing those with a strong presences whilst skimming over those who were to weak for her to take notice of. She was looking for a strong being that she may lump together with being part of the rag-tag group of hollows that had recently entered the realm, and nothing more. And much to her amusement, she found one that did not match that of a hollow or any of the other beings that lived within the area. To be frank, Himeko had never sensed this individual before, and the reason for him or her being within the realm intrigued her. It may not have been what she was looking for at first, but it would do, at least for now.

“I have located my next playmate,” Himeko gleefully spoke, her smile becoming ever so bigger with her excitement. She happily clasped her hands together as her focus was now focused on the being that was heading in her general direction, and not the kind of person to wait to see where one’s intended destination was, she decided that she would go out to greet him. Which worked out for her since he was heading into the heart, or what she thought was the heart, of the hollows domain. Reining in her enthusiasm, she dropped down from her perch, and upon feeling the unstable ground beneath her feet, she would mutter Shunpo. And with her mastery over the skill as well as the fact that she was fast on her own, she would arrive within the demon’s vicinity in no time.

Having appeared a good distance from the demon, and outside of his vision, Himeko had a better view of the male demon. And unfortunately for the otherwise sneaky hollow, she also had a good view of it. She would had been fine with watching how the situation escalated, especially since her new playmate seemed blissfully unaware of the threat to his well-being. But of course Kisaki had decided that her wielder should intervene, dishing out some valid points that would be hard for Himeko to argue against. “Your kindness proceeds you, Kisaki.” Himeko would mutter, much to the delight of her Zanpakutō spirit.

Without further prompting from her Zanpakutō spirit, Himeko struck the most efficient way that was presented to her. With a large vector sword within her hand and the speed of her Shunpo, she would move pass the demon to strike down the foe behind him with one fluid swing of her sword. Perhaps the only thing she had left for Styn to acknowledge her presence was the rush of air as she zoomed passed him, as well as the red hair that trailed behind her. With the hollow having been quickly dispatched of, she would turn her body to face that of the demon’s. “You should really keep your guard up within these lands,” she paused for a moment before continuing, “unless of course you have a death wish.”

A chuckle came next as the vector sword receded back to nothingness, and she placed a hand upon her hip. “Now, pray do tell why you have come to the lands of Hueco Mundo without your head screwed on right, Mr. Demon.”

Himeko Kyouko
WC: 954
Kurikku
2-2

Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Punishing the Wicked [Shadow Fall Mission][FINISHED] Left_bar_bleue125/100Punishing the Wicked [Shadow Fall Mission][FINISHED] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Punishing the Wicked [Shadow Fall Mission][FINISHED] Empty Re: Punishing the Wicked [Shadow Fall Mission][FINISHED]

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:15 pm
A flicker of motion out of the corner of his eye had Styn's head turning toward the crimson blur of motion. The demon barely had time to register the speeding figure, as Himeko rushed past him to obliterate the hollow that was about to strike. The only impressions were a cascade of red locks and oddly enough, the sweet scent of pocky. Completing his turn, Styn was stunned to find the severed form of a hollow, even now disintegrating into black specs.

A slim and petite figure was just stretching up to full height, the motions smooth and precise in their execution. In her hand was a large sword that looked like it might weigh more then her. The girl seemed unencumbered by the weight and held it with a sense of familiarity. Her simple attire would not be out of place walking the streets of the human world, and seemed completely strange to their current environment. At the moment her back was still to Styn, but given her height and size she looked to be little more then a child.

Of course it wouldn't be the first time that an older being had masqueraded as something much younger. Her words were delivered with a mischievous air, like that of someone who would just as soon have cut him in half as the hollow. Styn supposed the only thing that had saved him from a similar fate was that he just happened to be more interesting at the moment. The girl certainly didn't seem to be giving much thought to the creature she had cut down mere moments before. She had a cute pixie face though, and oddly knowing rust colored eyes.

With a self conscious smile, Styn cupped the back of his head, ruffling short green stands. "Yeah, I actually get that alot, sorry for the trouble little miss."

As if in response to words instead of an attack, the sword clutched with confidence suddenly disappeared. Styn found himself sure that the blade would appear just as quickly and was not under the impression that Himeko was any less dangerous. It was one thing to look the child, it was quite another to show case your talents in such a casual manner. Styn had never been one who was talented at spirit detection, a trait he shared with many demons. However, visual clues pointed to her clear skill. The simple act of turning around had been graceful in a way that only experienced martial artists could execute.

"In my defense, I'm somewhat sturdy little miss. What I lack in preemptive action I generally make up for in toughness. The level of strike that would be required to deal substantial damage to me would trigger even my diluted sense of preservation," Styn said in partial answer to Himeko's query. This was more her world then his clearly. Although what someone who didn't seem to be either hollow or Arrancar was doing in Hueco Mundo was a question that the demon was curious to know the answer to.

"As far as what I'm doing here. It might be easier to start with a belated introduction and move from there. I'm Styn of Shadow Fall. You may recognize the structure behind me as one of our outposts here in Hueco Mundo. Since you don't match the description of any of my current targets I've got no problem treating you as an uninterested third party. Shadow Fall hopes for the continued good will of the forces that inhabit this realm. Whatever your reason for being here, I hope that you can see I mean you no harm."

"Now to the specifics of my mission here. I was actually hoping you might be of some use given your apparent familiarity with the area. I'm here to put down some rabid dogs, former Shadow Fall hollow forces. They would have moved into this area a few months ago, might have made themselves a nuisance to the local power structure. Their main targets however have been Shadow Fall interests. Anything you could tell me about where they might be currently located, or things you've noticed would be helpful. I am of course in a position to offer potential compensation?" Styn finished with a raised eyebrow to gauge potential interest in such a proposition.

"Not to ramble on or anything, but you may be curious as to my trusting nature, so before you write me off as a fool, a few fun facts for you to consider. One, despite my inattentiveness I have already gone over several worse case scenarios. The chief of these being that you are in fact an agent of forces opposed to Shadow Fall. In that case you've got a few options at your disposal. You could leave now and report back to your masters. You could tell them about potential splits in the power structure of my organization, a fact that they should be aware of anyway unless they are blind."

"You could let them know about a young nobody demon named Styn, and I promise you that very few people know that name. You might even get a pat on the head for playing the dog," Styn said while raising his hands defensively. "Of course I mean no disrespect. Pardon the phrasing. Its also possible that as soon as I finish talking we'll be fighting. I ask that you reconsider this route since I'm busy at the moment, but I'll understand if you feel the need to pursue this course of action against my inclinations."

"The second fun fact, If you haven't gotten bored of hearing my voice yet," Styn paused for a moment as if expecting a brutal retaliation. So long as the counter was not physical in nature the demon would continue. "Shadow Fall isn't afraid of you or whoever you represent. We don't need to hide. Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave for the last hundred years knows that we're winning. We control more of the human world then any other force. We make frequent attacks into the heart of shinigami power. We tread where few dare venture. I've got no reason not to be open with my motives and explanations."

Styn smiled good-naturedly, extending his hands wide in a show of peace. "So there you have it, a bit long winded to be sure, but I hope I've answered your question in an acceptable manner little miss. Perhaps you would be so kind as to answer one of my own before we venture into the next stage of this little interlude. Whom do I have the pleasure of thanking for saving me from what would have been a very dirty, and potentially dangerous encounter?"

Throughout the extended response, the demon was completely honest in both tone and form. He clearly meant and believed the words he spoke, regardless of their universal truth. There were no attempts at subterfuge or misdirection. Styn very much wanted to present the image of an honest disclosure of information. Of course, suspicious people often mistook frankness for manipulation. The demon could hardly control another's thoughts though. The ball in this game was back in Himeko's hands, if it had ever even left them.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Goddess of Vectors

Too lie or not too lie, that is the question. That was the thought that popped into the head of relatively young vizard as she gazed upon the newly introduced Styn. She overlooked his entire being, taking note of any and all distinguishable as well as unique physical traits the man had as he babbled, gauging the power and skill he may hold. No, she was not looking to pick a fight with the male demon, that would be very pointless when his reason for being within the realm had nothing to do with her existence nor that of Kurikku. It was also pointless to fight an individual that swore no harm, promising that he was merely there to eradicate some hollows that had arrived within the realm several months prior. Himeko believed his reason for being in Hueco Mundo, since there was evidence of escalating hollow activity since the arrival of these renegade creatures, she having sensed them first hand. Though why it had taken this organization, Shadow Fall, several months to dispatch a demon to take care of their problem was beyond her.

No matter, they were, or he was, here now to take care of the problem. And the balance of the world shall be restored when those pesky hollows were stripped from the realm, to never return again, at least for a long time. The thought of things getting back to normal put a bigger smile upon her face, and it remained up there even after Styn’s observations. Not too lie.

“I shall work my way backwards, starting with my name,” Himeko chirped, her head cocked to the side. “I am Himeko Kyouko of Kurikku, not a very well-known organization amongst the masses, but I like the mystery that surrounds those who are employed by the organization.” She shrugged lightly, “and since Kurikku is not an organization that sides with those of the ‘light’, there really is no need to worry about me going off to tell them about yourself. It would serve them no purpose to have the name of a demon within their records, especially since we only really need the names of the big players, and we have those.”

“On with your organization having no fear of the one I am apart of; trust me when I say that I held no delusion that Shadow Fall was afraid of Kurikku, especially when they boast a much larger force than that of Kurikku, though I do say we have good numbers, just not as many as yourself. Continuing on with that point, I do not see how having control of the human realm is something to boast about though I shall applaud the fact that your organization has made many attacks on the shinigami realm as well as butted heads with powerful forces in order to take the countries you now call your own from the humans as well as those who wish to protect that blue planet.”

Himeko paused for a moment, taking a breather from her long winded reply. “Anyhow, it would had been flattering if Shadow Fall feared my existence, but sadly I do not exist. And one cannot fear something or someone that doesn’t exist nor pose a serious threat to their plans. But thank you for telling me about the glory of your organization as well as the fact that Shadow Fall is as fearless as it’s bold.”

“Moving along. I doubt I shall waste the time of my leader to tell them about the split in Shadow Fall’s power structure, since such information is useless to them for we have no quarrels with either you or that particular organization,” another pause was taken as she folded her arms across her chest and stuck her nose in the air. “And I shall forgive the fact you compared me to a dog,” she said with a pout. Her gaze turned to the moon briefly, soon enough landing back on the figure of Styn, that smile back upon her face and allowing her hands to rest upon her hips once again. “Now with the fighting part, no matter how much that sounds like it shall quench the boredom that has overtaken my once again, I would not dream of it.”

“You see Mr. Styn of Shadow Fall, I find no reason to engage you in unnecessary combat. I can see that doing such a thing would be both pointless as well as a bother. And I for one do not like anything that proves pointless or bothersome. Don’t you agree Mr. Styn?” Himeko paused for a moment as she ran her fingers through her hair, sighing lightly as a soft breeze moved into the area.

“For the case of the hollows, I honestly cannot give you a lot of information about them for I have not felt the need to investigate. Busy with performing the duties assigned to me, and preventing myself from getting overly bored lest I kill somebody just for a couple of giggles before falling back into that inevitable curse once again. Albeit, I can confirm that you are within the general area of what I call their domain, their exact whereabouts are unknown to myself. Perhaps I would had investigated the area sooner if I had realized that the hollows were bent on attacking bases that belonged to Shadow Fall, but that is merely a perhaps. For, why should I care about bases that don’t belong to myself or those of Kurikku? Hm?”

Himeko advanced towards Styn, and didn’t stop until she was well within his personal space. Her head tilted backwards so that she may look up at him, and she stood upon her tippy toes for he was a couple of inches taller than herself. “Though the matter of the hollows really doesn’t concern myself and I can barely bring myself to care about their existence, I am quite bored at the moment. So, if you don’t mind, I shall ‘help’ you dispose of these vermin. It would be saddening for us to depart when I can learn so much about the world outside of Hueco Mundo from you, this place can be such a bore especially when one has been coped up within it for so long. And seeing you know, or should know, a lot about the current events that are transpiring within the other realms, I say you shall be the perfect one to tell me. So… what do you say about that? I see it as a win-win situation, but you may see it differently. Neh?”

Himeko Kyouko
WC: 1095
Kurikku
2-2

Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:57 pm
Himeko then, well now I've got a name to match the face. Styn's eyes widened at the mention of Himeko's organization. As a matter of fact he had heard of Kurikku. In fact, just months earlier in the middle of Paris, he had fought together with one of them. For the moment the demon held comments at bay, showing the vizard the same level of respect that he himself had been accorded. I suppose its no great surprise to run into a member of Kurikku under these conditions.

Styn caught a hint of teasing in Himeko's tone, almost as if she was calling him to task for his boastful words. Hearing her repeat some of it back to him did sort of make him sound silly. The demon smiled good-naturedly, willing to be mocked as it seemed his words had given no great offense. Despite their differences, Styn found himself warming to the pint sized power house. However, this didn't stop him from an ongoing analysis of her words and actions. Mostly likely Himeko would be the first person to encourage him to stay on guard.

Although the vizard didn't seem overly impressed with their earthly conquests, there was something masked in her mention of attacks on shinigami. There seemed to be some deep rooted emotion threading her words. The nuance continued into her next words as well. I wonder if she even realizes that she went from speaking of the shinigami, to casual mention of non existence. There was a story there, but it wasn't Styn's place to pry. Either way it has to have been a long time past or else she's just a skilled actress. There was also the ultimate goal of Kurikku as being the eradication or hollowification of all shinigami forces, so perhaps it was all in Styn's head in the end.

Himeko was clearly intelligent in her break down of the situation as she saw it. It was almost a surprise to see a more casual and obvious dramatic flair of feigned irritation. It was easy to look past the surface appearance when she was speaking. That particular action was much more in line with her apparent age though. Styn laughed in spite of himself raising his hands defensively. Hands that were suddenly in very good position should they be needed to defend himself. In spite of her words to contrary, there had been a bit too much glee in her comment as to the potential for a fight to dispel her boredom. The demon's laugh turned to a nervous chuckle as he slowly lowered his hands. "Yes of course, waste of time for the both of us," Styn said with an empathic nod.

It was unfortunate that she didn't have more information about the group of hollows. It certainly would have saved time tracking them down if she knew their routes and movement patterns. One of the main reasons that it had taken them so long to mobilize against the group had been that same lack of information as to their exact whereabouts. Hueco Mundo was a pretty large place after all. And I certainly can't fault her or her organization for not moving on these pests earlier. While it was true that the enemy of your enemy was your friend. It was also true that yesterdays friend was often tomorrows enemy. Still, he hadn't actually lost anything by her lack of specific information.

In fact it was looking like he might be coming out ahead after all. Styn wasn't quite sure what to think of her marching on him, but the demon was oddly sure that violent conflict wasn't about to break out. Once she was within what he normally considered his personal space, he had an almost overwhelming urge to rest his hand on the top of her head. Deciding that it was entirely inappropriate, Styn instead merely arched an eyebrow, an amused and slightly challenging smile on his face. The end result of the meeting seemed to be an alliance, however temporary.

Indeed, if all she wanted was information then Styn would be more then willing to answer any questions the vizard might have. He considered himself pretty well informed after all. He was fairly certain he could still manage some funds too. Everyone loved money. "That sounds like a very profitable arrangement for the both of us Miss Himeko. My first step was going to be checking out that structure down there. Hopefully, to find some clues as to there current location or potential goals. If you'd like to join me?"

Suiting actions to words, Styn made his way down the steep side of the sand dune, into the crater where the Shadow Fall outpost had once been located. Although much of his attention had been on Himeko, the demon had also been much more aware of his surroundings since the ambush. Although their brief conversation had not taken long, he figured that if another attack was going to happen it would have already. Then again in the dog eat dog world of Hueco Mundo, their enemies might have just been hoping that these new invaders would turn on each other. A perfectly reasonable way to look at interactions when you were a hollow.

Styn made no attempt to rush the building. Not only was he on the lookout for potential traps, but he wanted to get a feel for the surroundings. Any number of details could prove important later. Besides it wasn't like he didn't have an interesting companion to make it all a bit less monotonous. "I actually have heard of your organization by the way, and not just in a report, although I've read plenty of those," Styn said as they made their way forward. "Met an arrancar by the name of Highwayman Bordeaux. Maybe you've met him? Ridiculously tall? Really, really, angry?"

"That got me to looking into Kurikku with much greater intensity. Had my ear to the floor so to speak. I had even heard rumors of a potential alliance with Monsuta," Styn said while attempting to gauge Himeko's reaction to his words. "It's also being said that Hiroge hasn't been seen in awhile."

"I'm talking to much though. Let me put some of my worldliness at your disposal as we embark on this grand adventure. You've got questions? Perhaps I have answers." There didn't seem to be any immediate threat and the two were making progress toward their immediate goal. It wasn't sitting down over tea and biscuits, but there were far worse conditions to get some talking done.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Goddess of Vectors

Himeko found herself very much pleased with Styn, he accepting her offer to work together in order to wipe the deserters from the lands of Hueco Mundo. She took a few steps back, exiting the personal space of Styn, gleefully clapping her hands together. “Of course, Mr. Styn!” she chirped, following the demon down the crater that boasted the Shadow Fall outpost. Despite all her years living within the realm, she had never visited one of these places before. Not because of fear, but because she didn’t believe that those maintaining the outpost would take so kindly to her presence. In her infinite wisedom, the vizard knew, or had a feeling, that they would detain and question her about her motives for being there. For last she heard, demons didn’t take too kindly to strangers albeit that may have changed since then.

She navigated her way down the steep slope, taking painstaking care to make sure she had a firm footing lest she wanted to tumble down the slope. But the need to have a firm foot on the sandy grounds was not the only reason for her slowed pace. No, she was carefully examining the area, taking note of every exit route as well as the layout of the land. If hollows were not involved, Himeko would had rushed down the slope, but since there were other creatures involved she decided it best to take things slow. Soon enough she would arrive at the bottom of the slope, her eyes glancing upwards to calculate how far the two had descended.

“Huh?” Himeko said, snapping out of her thoughts as her gazed shifted to Styn. “Oh! Yes! Mr. Highwayman, nice fellow that man is. Very proper and well-spoken man when not angry, could make an excellent friend if he wasn’t so volatile towards others. I actually tried to him with that, had this agreement in all, but he soon became a bore so per the terms of the agreement I got to discard him without any repercussions. It has actually been a while since I seen that man, kinda miss his random outburst of anger, though not enough to seek him out.”

“Anyhow, I am quite surprised you met him and didn’t get your face bashed in. He like that you know, just taking out his anger on anybody, doesn’t really matter who so long as he gets rid of it. That means that you are a strong individual, or that he was focused on fighting back whatever you two were fighting against that there was no need to attack you.” She continued to babble, words just spewing from her mouth and one would wonder rather or not her brain was processing what she was saying. But there was a reason for her jumble up dialogue. She really was only half paying attention to the situation at hand, having been engaged in a conversation about going places with strange men, courtesy of Kisaki.

“And that rumor I can neither confirm or deny, I really don’t mix myself in with organization politics,” she said, returning her full attention back to that of Styn. “And I am not sure of Hiroge. You see Bikuta a lot though, I don’t think I have seen Hiroge in a while, so I guess that one is true,” she said, her eyes staring off into the distance as if she was in deep thought. She paused for a long time, before she chuckled sheepishly. “I just realized half of what I said had nothing to do with your question. How embarrassing,” Himeko rubbed the back of her head, chuckling some more.

Another moment of silence. She glanced up at Styn for a moment, her eyes showing that there was a great deal she wanted to ask him, but she didn’t know where to begin. It was quite hard for her to figure out which questions were the most important, for she hated to waste time asking the easy ones. But then again, perhaps the duo would have enough time together for the demon to answer her inquiries. And to be frank, she had a lot to ask, albeit when one has never stepped foot out a single realm for over a century, their only form of information being the various species she deployed, they would like to confirm some things that they already heard about.

“Okay, for starters, the state of all the realms except for this one, since of course telling me about stuff that occurred here would be pointless,” she began. “Maybe I should add in to exclude minor details, because with over a century of stuff to confirm, minor details would make things take longer than needed. Also, once you are done giving me the rundown of the state of the realms, I would like to know the results of the Australian war. I would had attended, but sadly I had been out and about doing a few assignments. I heard from Bikuta that nothing interesting really happened there, but that could just be Bikuta being Bikuta, so you can confirm or disprove what he said.”

She rambled, and would had continued if Kisaki hadn’t decided to point out the fact that she should allow Styn to answer the first question before throwing another at him. Something about it being rude and unladylike to bombard somebody with a series of questions in quick succession, as well as the fact that she came off as a raving lunatic. Thus, Himeko’s next question had not been spoken, saving that for later. She once again looked quite sheepish as she scratched the corner of her mouth, a nervous chuckle escaping her lips. “Sorry for the bombarding of questions. Kisaki said that it makes me sound like a raving lunatic.” She said with a chuckle, “I promise to be slower for now on.”

She tilted her head at Styn, smiling, before turning her head back to what laid in front of her once again. She patiently waited for the demon to answer her inquiries, all the while thinking about the next couple of questions a head of time. And once she determined the next two questions, she began to examine the area, wondering where the hollows were. Okay, nine times out of ten, they were hiding because Himeko didn’t believe they had high-tailed it out of the area. Even if they had, she doubt that their departure would go unnoticed. Thus, she safely assumed they were planning something.

Himeko Kyouko
WC: 1081
Kurikku
2-2

Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:16 pm
Was he really that violent? There was no reason to doubt the vizard's assessment. Perhaps he had been fortunate that there were two targets for the Arrancar to vent his hyper aggression on. He was sad to hear that Himeko hadn't seen him in awhile. It also seemed that the little vizard had high standards if one wished to stay in her regard. The casual manner in which she dismissed Highwayman had Styn chuckling.

The demon was surprised about how open Himeko was to his inquiries as to organizational structure, but maybe he shouldn't be. Their dialogue had been characterized so far with a general disregard for cloak and dagger. It was actually refreshing, so much of his interactions within his own circle was posturing and politics. "Your continued involvement speaks louder then any words Miss Himeko," Styn said with a chuckle of his own. Sure it might be raw boredom, but it would look much more altruistic in his report later on.

The mention of Australia froze Styn's step for a moment. It had been the death of so many demons on the front lines of that particular conflict that had sent him to Shadow Fall. It was because of that battle that he was here in Hueco Mundo, instead of monitoring and maintaining the organizations substantial transportation network. Still, it was the lower caste that had suffered, a caste he was even now clawing his way out of. Not a single demon lord lost their life that day.

I guess Kisaki is her Zanpakutō? It must be so weird so share your head with another intelligent creature. Styn had enough problems with foreign memories, he didn't know what he'd do if they started talking. In addition, didn't that also mean she had a hollow presence as well? The demon almost felt bad for her. Vizard made the most sense anyway given her organizational affiliation and physical makeup. Maybe that was why she had seemed particularly interested in Australia, arguably the most important event for Vizards everywhere. Styn was sure that she wouldn't be happy with the outcome in that case.

"Ha! don't worry about the questions. I'd be surprised if you weren't actually better informed then you'd imagine. Current events might be the best beginning in that case. Some highlights to start us off then," Styn said, getting down to business and continuing to move toward the Shadow Fall base once more.

"Reports from Soul Society puts Tsubasa Unabara in charge of the Gotei 13. For the past months he has been working like a mad man in preparation for something. Unfortunate timing, the resurrection of Hell would have gone much smoother without that foresight," Styn said casually. "Oh yes, its a real thing apparently, not just some fiction the shinigami made up after all. As large as the demon world is, its just the outer layer of Hell. Demons are just glorified gate guards, who would have known?" Clearly Styn didn't seem to care too much either way.

"All the facts still aren't sorted out yet but Khala Asthavon with typical royal disregard for us cannon fodder launched a massive raid on Seireitei. Killed a butt load of shinigami, demons, a few allied forces. Mostly no names from the preliminary casualty reports. Broke open the seal on Hell, moved it back to the demon world. Like I said though, lots of confusion going on about this. K-World seems pretty tame by comparison, although rumors of Kin Iramasha with something up his sleeve always seem to be in the air."

"Australia...I wouldn't say that nothing had happened anyway. That's a good point to bring us up to speed on the human realm really. One of the reasons rumors were abound about your alliance with Monsuta was because of the damage they had sustained in that war. I'll be happy to go over the greater details at a later time of course, but for now some of the high points."

"First of all, despite Shadin Yuudeshi's frantic efforts, the country is hardly liberated. What was once a single bastion of order, albeit evil order, is now a fractured map of alliances and cease fires. Shadow Fall and its allies control maybe a forth of the country still to this day. The former leader and founder of Monsuta ran from his responsibilities and fled the field. Countless smaller conflicts resolving for all involved factions shattered the unity of the land completely."

"I doubt the humans who died or those who survived them will thank their strongest champion for his intervention. A single day of war and the land is still a shadow of its former self. It may be decades before the area stabilized." Styn tilted his head to the side, casting a sidelong glance at his companion. "Perhaps you are looking for a specific name though? The shinigami had their own heroes in that conflict. Shadow Fall has dossiers on most of them should you be curious as to any former acquaintances."

"Heavens this is only the recent news, but my understanding of such things is that the really crazy things have been happening in the last five or so years. It was mostly cold war before that. Some of the names I've mentioned might not even mean anything to you depending on how long you've been out of the game. Suffice to say the human world is the game board that most the players are fighting over right now. The power players realize that attacking anyone in their stronghold is almost impossible at this point."

Styn paused dramatically posed at the broken door of the structure which they had finally arrived at. The building was small by the standards of an organization that controlled basses of operation in several different realms. In actuality it was quite large. It was two stories tall, and Styn knew from schematics that there another two basement floors beneath that. Things still seemed quiet, but a flicker of something crossed Himeko's face.

"They're here aren't they?" The demon asked mere moments before the building exploded in a super nova of flaming destruction. He could clearly sense it now, a flood of Za Koa, the incredible increase of a demon unleashing their true form. With heightened senses, Himeko would have little trouble escaping outside of the blast radius. Styn on the other hand wasn't so lucky.

The demon found himself seized in a vice of white hot flames. Inside the inferno, currents of air created a crushing pressure to go with the blazing heat. The explosive force was suddenly an implosive force which pulled Styn into the heart of the blaze. A gigantic serpentine form, at least a hundred feet long and as wide as a semi leaped into the air, seeking to digest the much smaller demon. The creature was made entirely of white fire, with slit crimson eyes at the head.

For his part Styn shifted into his own true form. Unlike his fellow demon, Styn's transformation consolidated his power instead of expanding it. The concentration and density of his spirit structure was roughly the same shape with a few differences. From finger tip to elbow his arms were now encased in a thick bone white mass. It was as if his hands were now the claws of a beast at least three times his size. They were still five fingered, and smooth across the top, however the underside of every digit was now razor sharp. At the elbow, extending out like short swords, were two double edged bone white blades, one for each arm. The tips of those edges would just barely pass his shoulder blades if his arm was fully extended.

Gauntlets were only part of the new look. His legs from knee to toe were also encased in thickened, claw tipped grieves. In addition, across the knees were studded spikes, needle sharp, but blade thick. The thin strands of his hair warped and locked into similar rows of these hooked barbs, although the hair at least maintained its green coloring. As his glasses dissolved into his face, the final transformation would be the opening of this third eye.

Call it life and death, call it the culmination of his true power, finally realized after all these months of growth. Regardless, Styn had never before seen the possibilities of space snap into focus so quickly. The third eye allowed the demon to see the relation of space, how bits of it folded back on itself. The understanding, combined with the demonic art of drilling holes in that fabric allowed him to act fast enough to avoid burning to a crisp.

Styn had shifted to his true form in the instant those fiery jaws had rose to snap him in their grasp. His next trick was an immediate act of enforcing his Akuma Kyodo to its overflow state. Sigils, normally invisible to the naked eye suddenly blazed with blue radiance, an illumination which was lost in the solar brightness of the flaming serpent who even now sought to obliterate him.

Was he hot? Yes! heavens it was hot. Even with the protective armor pushing out several inches all around him in a sort of Za Koa bubble, the fire burned. Holes appeared all over his dark green suit, the tie burned halfway through. His pale skin reddened and even pealed in many locations, and still he burned. Surely he would not lost long in these conditions. Fortunately, he didn't have to.

The flaming vortex sucked him toward the belly of the beast and Styn didn't fight it. There was no physical matter to gain purchase on anyway. Instead, reaching a clawed hand forward, he twisted the fabric of space. Ten meters ahead, swirling Za Koa rended reality in a flat, perfectly circular hole. Red pulsing chaos, mostly obscured from the outside, rotated and stabilized. The very edges of the portal actually severed the fire, or its connection to oxygen, or the the laws of energy conservation. Whatever was cut created a small space around the portal.

With nothing else to do Styn just let himself fall through the gateway, plummeting another ten feet through deliciously cold Hueco Mundo air to land ungracefully next to where ever Himeko had ended up. The Kage Chokyo-shi, twin to the one inside the fire snake, winked close after expelling him to the sands. The demon leveraged himself to a knee with pained groan, body still bleeding blue light through the hundreds of sigils that littered his body. Even the bone white gauntlets and boots held those traceries. The faint smell of his slightly cooked flesh filled the clean air. Less then three seconds had passed.

Whatever demonic spell that had hid the hollow forces was now undone. All along the lip of the crater were about thirty hollows of varying strength. Styn recognized a few of them from his hit list. It seemed as though the whole gang was here then. The rogue demon had been an unwelcome surprise though. "Don't answer that," Styn joked getting fully to his feet. "I can see that they are in fact here."
Anonymous

Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:36 am

Goddess of Vectors

Himeko said no warnings to her companion nor had she effectively confirm the words spoken to her by her companion. The building going up in flames would be enough to answer his inquiries, and the little vizard was far more concerned with getting out of the blast radius. Thus, without further ado, she hightailed it out of there, leaving the demon behind to handle whatever had consumed the building in a torrent of fire. A loud sigh escaped her lips as she looked back on the building, having put a generous amount of distance between herself and said outpost. It was far too bad that Styn hadn't done the same, albeit she hadn't given him any indication that the rag-tag group of hollows had been around. Now that she thought about it, maybe she should had at least nodded her head when he asked, but that was far too late.

Instead, the vizard would had to stand there waiting for Styn to be seen as either dead or alive before she made her first move. And whilst she waited, she would having a very deep conversation about the importance of warning your companion before not after an attack of that magnitude was deployed. Thus, little Himeko sat down so that she may be comfortable, awaiting for the ever lovely Kisaki to chastise her. Several plates were set up around her, the arrows pointing away from her form so that those who decided to attack her would find themselves launched quite a distance from her. A defensive mechanism if you will, for she hardly believed that the one who had decided to blow up the Shadow Fall outpost was the only one within the area.

Now relatively safe and awaiting the return of her companion, rather or not he lived, she was ready. “Would you like to say something, Kisaki?” Himeko would say, her gaze fixated on the building. “Albeit, I know that you know that I know what you are gonna say about me leaving the demon to his own devices. But... see it my way. By not saying anything, he may wanna go home and learn some sensory skills for the future. And! And, I get to see his skill level as well as power, though the fire is kinda getting in the way of that. So... I have done nothing wrong. Neh?”

“...If you think that makes your actions justified, than you are gravely mistaken, my child. That was wrong on so many levels. He is serving as your companion, and last I checked you are obligated to inform him of dangers. After this, he may never come back to Hueco Mundo thus leaving you without a playmate, if you haven't indirectly killed him already,” Kisaki said, her words ringing throughout the head of her wielder. It was clear that the woman was not pleased with the actions of the vizard, but she didn't sound angry, just disappointed. If the woman was attempting to make Himeko feel guilt, well she had failed miserably.

“Meh. Don't be like that Kisaki. Himeko did the right thing. Weaklings have no business being her playmate, victim, or whatever she calls them today. So if he doesn't survive that attack, than he wasn't all he cranked out to be and Shadow Fall will undoubtedly send a stronger demon in his place.” Naishin'nō chimed in, much to the displeasure of Kisaki and the amusement of Himeko. “Besides, his guard should had been up. What he think the rogues were gonna do, invite him in for tea and crumpets?”

“He never mentioned a demon being amongst those who had gone rogue and decided to seek refuge within Hueco Mundo,” Himeko quickly interjected, before a showdown between Kisaki and Naishin'nō could occur. It worked, for the two no longer seemed to be ready to jump at each other, though she knew that they were definitely glaring at one another. She continued, “does that mean Shadow Fall was unaware of a demon having joined forces with the rogue hollows? Or had they known, and merely withheld the information from Mr. Styn? If it's the former, and Shadow Fall had not known about the demon, that means said demon is excellent when it comes to hiding their presence or at least good at hiding for Shadow Fall. If it's the latter, Shadow Fall is either attempting to evaluate what Mr. Styn can do when caught by surprise or they are literally trying to kill him.”

“How bout we consider the fact that the hollows had managed to take the outpost in the first place! Isn't Shadow Fall suppose to be this big bad organization who has gained control over most of the human realm and laid siege to Soul Society on more than one occasion,” Naishin'nō stated in a matter of fact tone, and Himeko could picture the hollow crossing her arms.

“Your point?” Kisaki responded, knowing that it would tick the hollow off.

“My point is that a bunch of hollows and one single demon overtaking a demon outpost sounds ludicrous!” Naishin'nō snapped, the hollow just about ready to pounce on Kisaki albeit she would easily lose the fight. “Unless Shadow Fall task the weak and stupid to take care of their outpost, which in itself is stupid.”

“It's not as stupid as you think, Naishin'nō. Tasking those of greater power to look after outpost within the lands of your ally when said powerhouses can be put to better use elsewhere, now that is ludicrous. We can also add the fact that these outpost aren't very important to the demon/arrancar organization. Shadow Fall knows what they are doing, it's not being led by a blathering idiot, but THE Queen of Demons, Mana Ashtavon. And though she may be undoubtedly crazy, she isn't stupid.” Kisaki refuted.

“Then pray do tell what these strong demons and Arrancar are doing?” Naishin'nō retorted, a bit sour that Kisaki had poked a hole in her argument.

“Defending the many countries under the name of Shadow Fall. Those countries are much more important than the outpost set up here since the Queen of Hueco Mundo can easily dispose of the threats herself,” Himeko answered, pulling herself from the sandy grounds and deactivating her vector plates. “Now the both of you hush, Mr. Styn is back and there's a threat I need to focus on, or at least squabble in silence.” Just as she said that, the form of the demon she had descended into the pit with landed beside her, smelling of burnt flesh and looking like he had received a nice ass whooping.

“So nice of you to rejoin me, Mr. Styn,” Himeko said, a smile upon her face as she stared down at the form of the demon. “I see you had some fun with your friend, no doubt, but there is pressing matters to attend to,” she waved her hand at the newly revealed hollows. The number was large, but she didn't bother to count how many there were. “I hope your dear friend won't mind having to wait in order to play with you again.” Her head cocked to the side. “How many rogue hollows were in your report? Actually, forget that, doesn't matter, they are all dead as far as I am concerned.”

As she said that, black arrows wound themselves around her arms and legs, a clear sign that she had activated Vector Boost. And being the 'nice' person she was, she had also decided that Styn could also use the benefits afforded to him by the technique. “Shall we take care of the rumbustious children?” Himeko said, malicious intent gleaming in her eyes. She really didn't wait for Styn to answer, knowing that the question had been redundant in itself. Instead she formed a large sword within her hand, before launching herself at the closes hollow. Prepared to show them the errors of their ways, though they wouldn't live long enough to reflect. At least, not those who fell victim to her blade. A lesson her second victim of the day would learn.

“I hope you hollows have prayed to walk away from this ass whooping you are about to receive alive!” She shouted, having cut down her intended target without failure. A wild smile on her face, the sword transformed itself into a spear as she engaged two other hollows in combat. Himeko Kyouko was excited, she was having fun, and that was probably the scariest thing about the hollows opponent. And that was the mood the little vizard would maintain throughout the battle, not very concerned with how Styn was fairing against his own opposition. She didn't care, so long as the demon was taking care of business.

Himeko Kyouko
WC: 1465
Kurikku
2-2
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:22 pm
Right before Himeko rushed into the fray she was kind enough to bestow some sort of enhancement on Styn. It felt odd to have someone else's active energy slithering over his body. The demon felt a surge of vitality as dark vector markings dotted his arms and legs. "Good hunting!" Styn shouted to the petite power house. The chance to test her gift came quickly. A wave of hollows were descending toward the shell shocked Styn, and he didn't have time to sit around in confusion.

Up above, the flaming serpent form of the demon who had come so close to ending him, retreated from the battle. Shadow Fall wasn't going to like that he had let that unknown factor escape, that was a grim reality. It wasn't like the First Circle Knight could do much about it though. Styn had his hands full as fully half the gathered hollows changed in. One in particular was especially fast. Styn moved to side step the charging creature and was surprised at how light and responsive his body was. Of course the enhancements.

The vizard was certainly shaping up to be an impressive ally. There wasn't time for further thought though. The demon weighed his potential options. Against a single opponent his priority would be prepping the field. With this mass of creatures bearing down on him, he had much less time to react. Styn's mind raced as he sought out a familiar shape. His favored go to summoning was that of a modified soldier demon.

It was a structure he saw and dealt with on a regular basis. Recent incursions into the human realm had given him several interesting ideas to implement though. "Awaken the shadow within me, mend them new flesh and unleash them upon the world, Za Koa!" Styn shouted. Power spiked and then left the clawed demon in a rush. Shadows began to form between him and the rushing horde, the new vessels for the flood of Za Koa. Where once there was nothing, there was suddenly an undeniable sense of solidity. Blackened forms now dotted the sands of Hueco Mundo.

The creatures were squat and ugly beasts, barely four feet tall, with pale yellow hide. They were hairy things, with black coarse bristles poking out of their heads, across their naked chests, and on their arms. They were completely unclothed, their entire lower body was arachnid in design. However, where a spider had eight limbs these creatures only had four spider like appendages. Long pointed ears sloped backward against their wrinkled faces which clung tightly to black fedoras. The minions had sharp teeth and their noses were little more then reptile slits. Their eyes were likewise short gashes, and shone with infernal red glimmers. Instead of forearms and hands, the creatures' arms ended in long curved blades.

Styn was able to repurpose the boost in physical strength from the Vector Boost into something very similar to when he used Shadow Burst. Since he had an alternative source of power the demon was able to summon all fifteen of his maximum limit. Not only that, but he was able to craft every one the creatures a mere two tiers below his own substantial strength. As a skilled practitioner of demon magic, he was a one man army, and he was just getting started.

The demon now had the attention of half the assembled hollows. Each was individually strong. Not only that they worked well as a team. Styn's minions however, were more then their equal. Sand was kicked up in explosions of force as the two forces clashed all around the demon. A quick glance toward his ally told him she was handling herself just fine. However, those creatures who she was not engaging directly were free to charge up powerful cero blasts. Styn trusted that Himeko would manage something for that eventuality.

One more spell should help balance the books even further. Perhaps some artillery of my own. Styn constructed the image in his mind, imagining the creature he wished to pull from the depths of chaos. Za Koa would flesh the beast out, but the art of summoning required an expansive imagination and a singular concentration. At moments like this Styn always remembered his youth, playing video games imported from the human world. Oh yes, he had concentration in spades.

"Touketsu, remember that one cute brown munchkin from Doom 2?" Styn shouted feeling a tad bit silly. However, that was the incantation he had learned and he would utter it with the conviction of an exorcism preformed by a Catholic Bishop. The demon continued to lean on not only his own energy, but the flux of power supplied by the Vector Boost. A rift similar to the Kage Chokyo-shi he had opened earlier twisted the air in an instant. In its place the shrouded form of a pain elemental now floated above the bone white sands.

Without support the creature was a very easy target. With half of the hollow forces actively engaged by Styn's other creations, and Himeko drawing the eye of many of the others, it became the perfect long range weapon. Psycho Skulls immediately started shooting toward the hollows who were attempting bombarding Himeko with Cero blasts. Several Ceros may have had time to get off, but now they were forced to flee the explosions of ice and fire that rained down from the crater below. The pain elemental immediately began to contribute.

Mere dodges were not enough to combat this threat. The Psycho Skulls were basically self guided smart bombs. While the Pain Elemental might not be able to actively control what sort of element the explosions would embody, it was able to shoot two a second for a rather large amount of time. The field of battle was beginning to look much more favorable to the demon and vizard duo.

Styn took a moment to catch his breath, blue glow still lighting up his sigil structure, ensuring that should a surprise strike catch him off guard, that damage would be kept to a minimum. Adrenaline had made him forget for a moment the burns that covered his form. A single thought disconnected the pain response to those seared sections, he was well aware of the damage thank you very much. Further pain would only dull his senses, and distract his mind. Gathering his will, the demon prepared his next offensive, standing calm in the heart of the grand melee.
Anonymous

Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Goddess of Vectors

“You are certainly having fun.” The voice of her hollow rang in her head, said being sounding quite delighted that her better was enjoying the pain she inflicted upon the hollows. “Though, it’s a shame you let that demon get away. He would had been far more entertaining than these small fries,” she added, a hint of disappointment in her voice though one would hardly notice due to the hollows excitement. It had been a while since Naishin’nō had seen the young vizard slaughter multiples creatures, and the child was doing it with ease despite the years she had avoided doing this very thing, limiting herself to just killing a single individual per week lest she wanted to anger the Queen of this particular realm, or that was at least the excuse her creator had given to her. Either way, she was happy to see that Himeko still had no problem dealing with the insects, even if they had her and her companion greatly outnumbered.

“The demon is of no concern to myself. It shall soon be eradicated by either the forces of Shadow Fall or that of the Queen of Hueco Mundo herself, or anyone else who does not take kindly to that being,” came Himeko’s nonchalantly reply as she cut down her six or seventh hollow, she had lost count. She twirled the spear within her hand, enjoying the sensation that came with wielding a familiar weapon, albeit she preferred to wield the weapon granted to her when she entered Shikai, something she was not going to do today. There was no reason for Himeko to enter such a stage, especially when these hollows were fodder at best. And thus, she made due with her creation.

“What if none of the options go out of their way to rid the world of that demon, then what?” Naishin’nō voice echoed in the vizard’s head once again. She sounded like a child, an image of a pouting hollow popped into her head, though she quickly shoved it into the darkest corner of her mind. A long pause proceeded the inquiry for she contemplated answering the petulant hollow’s question. A question that should have an obvious answer, than again Naishin’nō was not the smartest individual to ever grace her soul so maybe she should answer. But on second thought, there was a one-sided fight going on and that demanded her attention more then the hollow within her did. Besides, Kisaki could easily answer that question, albeit it would be hard for Naishin’nō to receive an answer.

She snapped herself from her reveries for the second time that day, placing her full attention on the hollows whose numbers have dwindle courtesy of Styn and herself. It was enough to put a smile upon her face, if she hadn’t already had one upon it. This was certainly a sad day for the hollows, being defeated by an injured demon as well as a child who had only been half there for a moment would cripple whatever pride they had left. Himeko believed that the hollows should just surrender to their unchangeable fate, but she knew that these creatures would never surrender. They would not die without a fight. And that only meant more fun for her, of course until she got bored with the repetition of her actions.

“Huh?” Himeko uttered as her spear went through the body of her, uh, next victim, having found herself unable to jerk her weapon free of the hollow’s body. Her eyes shifted to the shaft of the weapon, annoyance painted on her though such an emotion quickly changed to that of amusement as her gaze shifted back to the hollow, an eyebrow raising in amusement. “Would you be so kind as to relinquish my blade so that I may use it to kill the rest of your group?” she asked sweetly, putting that unsettling smile back onto her face. She jerked her hand back, the hollow maintained his grip. A smile crossed that of the hollow’s, she assumed the face the ugly beast was making was smile, as it cackled. It only further her amusement.

“Fine. You can keep the blade, but you are not distracting anyone.” With those departing words, Himeko relinquished her hold on the weapon, and using the advantages granted to her by the vector boost, removed herself from the path of the incoming cero. One did manage to graze her, enough to make her wince but had not done her enough damage for her to notice for long. She appeared beside the form of the demon of Shadow Fall, her eyes looking at him as he still looked like a mess but didn’t look like he would keel over on his side.

“Impressive. Not as weak as I had expected for him to be.” Naishin’nō muttered.

“You were never a good judge of character nor people’s power, Naishin’nō. Now shut up before I sick Kisaki upon you. And her wrath is much more fearsome than my own.” Himeko refuted, her tone serious and low as to tell Naishin’nō that the threat was a promise. And without further convincing, the hollow closed her mouth, and would remain silent for the rest of the day. There was much better things to do then to seek out the wrath of Kisaki. The vizard sighed deeply, no more interruptions from outside sources.

“Hm… How many did you manage to kill Mr. Styn?” Himeko asked out of curiosity, having herself decapitated many but not all of her foes. Those foe she had not managed to slay had been the one to use the fact that her attention was set on several other hollow that allowed them the opening needed to fire some cero. Cero that had ultimately failed to do their job, but allowed her to know that there were some smart ones amongst the group. And if the smart ones were currently being bombarded by the attack constructed by Styn, well that meant she had gotten rid of the stupid. But due to her inability to keep track of the number of hollows, well she didn’t know how many were left for the duo needed to kill before interrogation started up again.

And trust her, Himeko really wanted this pointless struggle to end so that she may continue speaking to Styn, albeit the man may not be able to stick around after the fight. She knew there were his duties that took precedence over whatever she wanted to know, and he needed to see a medic. But hey, one could dream. Neh?

Himeko Kyouko
WC: 1092
Kurikku
2-2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum