Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U? Left_bar_bleue60/100Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U? Empty Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U?

Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:08 am

Here's an interesting question. With Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS looming on the horizon, Iv'e always wondered what sort of characters they might add in before release. What do you guys think? Who would you personally like to see, old or new? Remember, Nintendo only since the third party characters are already back.

My picks will have to be the following:

Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U? 250px-150Mewtwo

MEWTWO -Pokemon
I have always preferred Mewtwo over Lucario to be honest. He just feels way cooler and his move set was more fluid and much less situational. He only made an appearance in SSB:M which is a real shame. At least we aren't being given back Pichu. he was just an accident T.T Maybe his final smash could involve telekenisis on a large scale where he lifts them up slowly then slams them back into the floor doing damage. Anyone not above a platform just die. Maybe a tad overpowered...

Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U? 250px-Chrom_(FE13_Artwork)

CHROM -Fire Emblem
When they first announced Ike was back for SSB I actually got a bit angry. Where is Chrom? Where the hell is Chrom!? Also, why do we get the old Marth and not the Awakening one, yet we also get Awakening stages? if Sakurai doesn't announce Chrom or at least a way to switch marth into his Awakening costume, I'm gonna be a sad sad chao.

Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U? Ray_mk_II

RAY MKII - Custom Robo Arena
There's just something about custom robo arena that makes it so damn unknown. probably because they ported barely any of the games to the west and the only appearance Nintendo have let them have was in the form of an assist trophy in brawl. Ray himself has, I believe, 3 forms in the DS game and was so customisable. He could easily be a playable character in the new SSB.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U? Empty Re: Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U?

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:18 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Who do you want to see in Super Smash Bros Wii U? WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum