Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're My Fucked Up Dream [Khala's Demonic Incursion Prelude] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999You're My Fucked Up Dream [Khala's Demonic Incursion Prelude] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

You're My Fucked Up Dream [Khala's Demonic Incursion Prelude] Empty You're My Fucked Up Dream [Khala's Demonic Incursion Prelude]

Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:48 am

Artist: Gold Splatter - Song: Black Moth Super Rainbow - Word Count: 2072
(OOC NOTE: Anyone can leave their one-shot post as well if they wanted to say they were apart of this short thread. This is Just for timeline's sake.)
The eternal night of the crippling antarctic winter paralyzed the lands like an unending numb pain. Ice stuck to the ruined infrastructure of Madnise City, snow covered the ground for as far as the eye could see and a frigid winter gust blew through the lands as a blizzard stormed through the city. It was clear that a storm was clear on the horizon and ready to devour the cursed city within its icy wrath. Yet, like an oasis in the desert, there was a bastion of salivation near the edge of Madness City. On this tipping point of the decayed metropolis held within it a light that shined brighter than the pale white snow that covered the icy terrain. To most locals this mile wide range of frozen plant life may have came out of nowhere, but it had been here for quite some time following the destructive blowout of the war for Madness City. This is where the burial grounds for Elizabeth Theodore, a vessel of The Angel Deity known as Truth, was put to rest by The Demon God's Heart: Khala Asthavon.

To her it was considered a sanctuary where the two of them could be left undisturbed by the chaotic state of affairs on Earth. Not even the sound assault of Sing's offensive strike against The Vandereichs Capital in the Australian War disturbed the sanctity of this dome. Yes -- this was truly a place where the two godlings could be left alone -- and where Khala Asthavon had spent most of her time since that tragic day. Flashing back to imagery of the burning wreckage of Madness City following the catastrophe of Mana and Truth's final battle, The Heart of The Demon God searched frantically for a fragment of its sibling. The primary reason for this was because this portion of Deveta's self did not want to lose one of the few beings capable of understanding, soothing and putting her overall mind, body and soul at ease.

Veronis Kolyak, the true name of The Truth, had been the only person in this entire plane of existence that Khala loved with every ounce of her heart. Despite the earth-shattering battles that these two had waged in their mortal bodies, it was always in good sport out of one another. Each of them both knew that the other would never truly put an end to either of their lives. So, what then, would happen if one of these godlings died before the other? This is the circumstance that Khala found herself in in the dusty remains of Madness City's war.

Using her most sacred of powers, The Demon God's Heart constructed a heaven-esqe realm for the two of them to co-exist in. Coming upon the highest peak of this Garden, The Goddess dragged her lifeless companion to a concrete structure that over viewed the entity of Madness City wondrous mountain ranges. Once arriving, each of their clothes turned to sunder and they were as bare as the day they were born. Next, after sitting herself against the stone cold wall of their new home, Khala let the pale-skinned girl rest on her lap as she hugged her from behind and clang to her for dear life. Holding back her sorrow-filled whispers, when The Demon Goddess rested her head against Elizabeth's silver hair, it felt -- like home. It felt -- safe. Even in her lifeless state -- she felt protected, loved and whole with this corpse by her side. No matter if it was even an unrequited love....It was her only sibling, partner and fellow equal in the entirety of the universe.

And there was no way, no possible reality -- where Khala could exist without Truth. It went against the very fundamental laws of nature as these two were vessels that represented the order, chaos, divine and satanic structures of this existence. Most of all, however, the very psyche of The Demon Goddess -- could not maintain itself without Truth by her side. His warmth, love and power is what gave awakening to The Demoness in the first place. Thus, he couldn't just bail on her like this. No, he couldn't be killed so easily! So in her own delusions, Khala refuse to accept this fate. That -- someone like Truth -- could just disappear.

Hence forth, as a result of her despair, it is in this safe zone that Khala would spend day and night searching all the known planes to find any shred of Truth's energy still clinging to life. Using her unrivaled sensory skills, The Demon God searched through every square inch of Hueco Mundo, The Living Realm, Demon World, The Kokuryuteshi's Realm, Sugiura Dimension and all dimensions in between, above and below them to find ANY trace of her beloved. Yet -- there wasn't a single piece of evidence to prove this outside of the corpse that lay within her hands and the energy from his Angels that still course within his followers.

So, as Khala awakened from her year long slumber -- there were tears streaming down her cheek as she clung to the now decayed body of Elizabeth. The fellow godlings skin, hair and nails were so loose that they could easily be pulled off with the slightest of touches. While white and red fluids leaked from the mouth, nose, vagina, and rectum with the decomposition process now in its final stages. The pigment of her skin was now a brown shade of dirt with many openings coming forth from the body and dripping blood, bones and organs on to Khala's exposed self.

This sight -- mortified her. Agonizing screams of heartache echoed throughout the lands at this state of her lover. It -- couldn't be real. Despite her best efforts to preserve the corpse, she wouldn't be allowed the warmth of her flesh, nor the feel of her body as it was moments before death. Her body -- was truly lifeless and becoming one with the universe around it as all traces of Truth were fading away.

"Is it....is this my fault....?"

Hyperventilating from the concentration of her tears causing strain on her body, Khala's words were almost inaudible at this point from her sorrow. And despite the burning hole in her heart setting these passionate feelings ablaze -- those scornful words would not yield a response back. Neither to confirm or deny the question that not even a God could receive an answer back to. Indeed, only the howl of the winters cold wind would accompany The Demonness on this morn.

"I can't do this....I can't do this without you. I...need you...Truth. I...can't do this alone" It was a struggle to utter out breathes, it was a battle to maintain her sanity in the dismay of this circumstance. Unfortunately -- there would be no mercy had for Khala. In a daunting gust of wind, Elizabeth's decaying body fell out of The Demon God's lap and on her backside in between the stairway to their garden. In doing so -- flesh flew in the breeze, the right arm of The Godling broke off like a twig and her body descended further towards a skeletal form.

"PLEASE SAY...SOMETHING!

DON'T LEAVE ME IN THIS WORLD

WITHOUT YOU!"

Those frenzied screams of terror and abandonment pierced the landscape for miles on end as Khala ran sobbing towards her long-dead admirer. Leaving a trail of Elizabeth's fluids and remains in her sprint, The Demoness fell down on her knees and clenched to what was left of her companions chest. Thrusting her head into her bosom, The Goddess's wails continued on.

"YOU CAN'T DIE, WE CAN'T DIE! WE ARE GODS! WE AREN'T SUPPOSE DIE! SO WHY IS YOUR VOICE FADING FROM ME?! WHY!?"

Even as her face became smeared in more liquid remains, flesh and organs alike; Khala continuing bawling out her eyes for many hours. It spiraled onward and onward until all that remained of Elizabeth was a mere ghost of her former self that took the form of a skeleton. By then -- Khala had lost her voice. Her eyes were beat red, skin puffy and her torso, face, thighs and feet were all covered in the bodily aftermath of Elizabeth's decomposition that The Demoness sat through. And most of all? Her psyche was entirely shattered.

This caused drool to emit from The Goddess's mouth as her mind was totally and utterly blank. It reflected that further with the dulled and dead look in her eyes as they grayed and became dilated. What was there left -- now? All alone was Khala in this universe without a single spirit to share an ounce of understanding to her kind. The world blackened around her and soon -- these delusions took a life of their own. Without the balance of Truth to equal The Goddess out, the chains of her brainwashing intensified and gave her the delusion that the existence itself held only scattered fragments of the Original Gods body.

It spoke voices into her that everything, everyone and all that ever will be used to be one. The only exceptions to this were the Soul King and Truth itself. But, even they could take part in this jovial unity if Khala acted as appropriately. Therefore -- in order to become whole once more and these feelings of hurt to fade away -- these echos of the mind whispered the cure to the cancer within this colossal body. In that moment, the scheme to unite the spirits of the known realms into the vessel and embodiment of death came full circle. If she were able to do this -- maybe -- just maybe -- there was a chance a lone fragment of Truth would be found and they'd have a wondrous and eternal life together. All the while, the despair and agony of this universe would be eradicated once and for all. No more screams, no more tears, no more anger -- only the release and bliss of the true death as it was meant to be.

So as she lay in a bloody mess with the skeleton of Elizabeth, she'd let the winter snow bury them both as The Demoness spent one month in total with her remains. Upon the day of February 1st, she would slowly drag herself out of the snow and give a proper resting place for her lovers body. Setting her skeletal-self upon a meadow of flowers nearby, Khala gave her an uneasy smile as her hands shook, legs quivered and the last of her tears dried up to give a blood red gaze from The Goddess's eyes.

"It matters not if my love is a sin, I shall no longer cry over it. There is nothing left in this world for me to fear. All I can do now...is share this sorrow and etch it across the flow of time so that my hands may one day reach again and pull you out of the grasp of your cold abyss." While speaking those words, the tone of The Demon's voice was disoriented and deranged as she spoke in a slow, monotone type of speech. It was almost as if she were totally and completely out of this reality.

"We can't go back, we can't go back home yet. What's left is this void that I need to fill and recover to put ourselves back together. If this is the form of our love, then I surely won't regret this quest."

Taking once last look at the remains of Elizabeth, a forced smile from cheek to cheek came into view across Khala's face. This would be one of the last times she'd be able to view her lost lover for quite some time. So -- she needed to savior it, save it and let the image fester in her mind. For the road before Khala was perilous, but the love for herself and Truth was much greater. Thus, now making her way towards the great wild, there was nothing left to do but assemble the forces needed to create change in the Soul Cycle. Without Truth or the Soul King to stop her -- all hell was going to be wage in the name of her will.

You're My Fucked Up Dream [Khala's Demonic Incursion Prelude] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum