Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Left_bar_bleue0/0Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Empty Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE]

Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:53 pm

Fire. It was an unusual sight for most people, to see an entire city ravaged with screams of pain and yellow, orange and red flames licking every inch of it. To some, however, this sight was all too common. The likes of Hakai Chikara, however, knew this scene and image far too well. He had walked the path of destruction, lived and breathed within it. He knew how it felt to be consumed by rage and destruction, but now? He had escaped that scene, he dropped everything behind him and pursued the path of a nomad, to leave his past sins behind and become a new man. However, not all of this was possible. He had sworn to never be associated with the Monsuta or their kind again, to never align with their devilish ways, yet there was one task that remained unfinished. With the death of his recently deceased wife with held in his heart, it was natural instinct to him. The city in which she worked so hard to keep stable was in chaos, the entire country was. Brazil was a wreck, so what was his plan? To stop anyone who tried to seize the city or hurt the civilians in the process. He had not planned on showing his face much once he left the Monsuta, he didn't want to get involved in anything that could potentially hard him daughter, Azalea. Yet -- here he was. In memory of his wife, the Steel King of Vizards would make his stand in the memory of his wife. Not for honor, not for personal gain. But for the memory that sat in the back of his mind.

Despite this, he wouldn't come to harm any of the civillians. As Hakai stood atop of a cloud-high building, he simply sighed to himself. His body was among the clouds, his vision blurred by the white fluff around him chest. Below, the normally white clouds were filled with a red haze of fire, the light from the flames of a rebellion burning quite a while below. The night air itself was cold, but the uprising brought on by the entire country had shifted that cold air into a heated haze, radiating nauseous fumes over all portions. Parts of buildings had collpased in on themselves, looters were stealing anything they could find. It was how anyone would imagine the chaos, nothing but pure hatred pored into people's actions. Hakai kept his red cloak pulled up close to his face, covering his nose and mouth down, eyes and hair only being visible. Around his forehead was a red sash tied as a thin bandanna; his deep red eyes scanning the world below. So troublesome. was the only thought that ran through the Vizard's mind as he set one foot off the building and dropped suddenly. As he picked up speed, a bunch of reiatsu would begin to condense below his feet, using it as a catalyst to push his body upwards, lessening the damage to the ground upon his landing.

Immediately, upon landing, Hakai felt a sudden thump against the back of his head. A young man holding a steel rod had ran directly behind Hakai and hit him across the head. However, Hakai didn't even flinch. His six foot eight figure simply looked down at the man, almost as if pitying him. It took a few seconds for the man to notice, but the steel rod he had used to strike Hakai over the head had been bent in half, and yet not a single drop of blood or bruise spawning over Hakai's skull. Honestly? That was like a bug running into his head at this point. This was Hakai's defense, it was a surprise that he even turned to face the boy at all. Despite this, he simply averted his vision back to the task at hand. Right now, he awaited conquerors. People who would try to claim this city as their own. He couldn't be in every single location at once, so he had to simply choose the most populated and main city the entire country had. All in all, this was a selfish task. Yet at the same time, he would protect the citizens of Brazil no matter what came flying at them. Hakai wasn't a man who thought he could repent for his sins. Just how many families had he destroyed and people defiled purely to gain his own way? That wasn't what Hakai wanted to be remembered for. His past could never be undone, but his thought remained simple: he may as well try to intervene in their lives and bring it to a positive conclusion.

Standing among the chaos, he would simply let the bodies of armed men and women run past him. His eyes closed, he completed ignored if anyone had tried to attack him, shrugging it off as nothing but flies buzzing around his body. In his mind, everything was silent. He tuned out every last bit of sounds, dulling his hearing from the destruction. Within moments, everyone within the city, from top to bottom, would feel a heavy shaking. The ground trembled as minor shock waves of energy were blasted through the floor, his reiatsu used yet again as a catalyst. The very air began to shake, for those whom were weakened were forced to the floor as their bodies began to grow weak from the intense pressure laid upon them. For a moment, everything was silent. No screams, no hitting or guns firing. Nothing but the crackling of fire and silent whips of wind that littered the landscape of Sao Paulo. Hakai had made his presence known, and in that instant, everyone within the limits of this city would know where he laid. A few moments passed and the sounds of destruction began to emit again. It was impossible for him to stop this, he would leave most of the rampaging to the authorities. But for those coming to claim the city, those whom would try to throw these people under another's control, being one of the spiritual organizations that littered the world... he would not hesitate to destroy them where they stood.

"This is such a selfish act, but I guess I can intervene and bring happiness to these people of Sao Paulo. This is for you, Mizore."

Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Ap8OoJO

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Empty Re: Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE]

Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:55 pm

“this is disgusting.. how far can a man fall”

A voice muttered in the sky as hakai’s spiritual pressure let itself be known, the violent tremors being met by another vast force, spiritual energy igniting and setting the sky ablaze with raw particles which slowly drifted down on the city. Like blue fire-flies these particles slowly fell down. Before now the blonde haired maiden had frowned her face a mask of revulsion before she had raised up one index finger a incandescent orb of raw hollow energy forming and then compacting , growing and growing until she was able to fire it directly over the city, the beam becoming a blinding presence in the sky, one that for a short moment, destroyed all shadows, swallowed all darkness, the clamor died down in pure fear, a riot which was unable to be contained fell sway as people began to piss their pants in fear. Now though the spiritual presence seemed to grow further, blossom and bloom as the sky was tainted by the reishi’s color , and that lone girl just stood in the sky looking down, disgusted as she had slowly raised her hand , energy flowing out like a tide, growing, lurking, flowering and becoming something monstrous.

Then Magnolia’s hand jerked to the side, the mock up of her railgun smashing into the outskirts of the city, leaving a multi mile wide trench due to the shockwave effect and the extreme velocity which the offense based weapon had been generated by. This was the warning, the last warning as electricity grids overheated and exploded from the sudden pulse of ridiculously condensed electricity. The streets quiet, and a storm brewing which was certainly not natural, the female looked down, her pride and anger showing like knives thrust into the darkness. She didn’t have much more then raw revulsion on her mind, to see a mad of this caliber so broken , that he would talk about doing this for selfish reasons. Reasons that would only like with she herself, cause more pain and more suffering, that was precisely why she then wetting her lips, called out.

“..Selfish. . . Do these people seem worth saving, or is it for the one you couldn’t save in the first place? Living for the death is moronic and fool-hardy. As the dead intend you to live for yourself, to be yourself. But you let yourself be enticed by the concept of living for those who have passed on, memory.. feelings.. emotions.. If that is all you feel for this place.. ill destroy it to teach you a lesson. Love is not something to be used to justify your own selfish actions. “

Magnolia now slowly loosened her hands before she had grit her teeth and very VERY clearly spat a glob of saliva to the side her hair blowing in the wind as she slowly let her spiritual pressure grow, continue to grow and continue to blossom. A blue veil forming around her body, the city grid began to go out of whack, exploding power stations as slowly and clearly Magnolia’s eyes shifted to gaze upon hakai’s form , she hadn’t want to play the bad guy.. but seeing how hakai was, there was little choice in the matter other then to play devils advocate. She knew what words would hurt the most.. because she too knew that kind of irresponsible hurting which needed to be sated.. to be tamed and then come to terms with. The pain she too had battled for a long time a very long time before meeting poliro.

“..You failed to protect the country you led.. you let millions of people die, then you fled from them when your heart changed. Don’t think I haven’t done research about the Australian war.. being I too was in it. What makes you think.. that a coward who cannot lead his own out of the disgraceful depths of failure, and runs away to start anew, and then is once more shackled by the emotions that caused him to fail in the first place, what makes you think a person like you has any conceivable Right to start playing angels advocate now?”

Magnolia finished with her second speech, her hand waving dismissively as she put on a fake uncaring grin on her face which probably hurt her more then it hurt him. She simulated chuckling as she then said . . .

“..Come on.. get your metal head out of your anus and face reality, you couldn’t face your loss, you couldn’t protect your wife, nor your country, so think carefully.. Why do you think this will turn out Any differently?.. Love.. ? Love is a joke when your bound by it after death. It makes me sick that you would try to protect something in memory of them, rather in honor to yourself”

Finally Magnolia pointed down directly at hakai, her eyes unwavering as the fake mask of hate and annoyance glistened on the surface, a masterful display of acting on any front. She then had let out a deep annoyed huff, also pre-planned as she had then barked out, the clarity in her voice impossible to miss as it echoed all across the city.

“..You are a kid who is trapped in the throes of undecision, who makes up fake reasons to hide the fact you have nothing left. Enough with the “Being selfish “ bullshit. If you don’t know what it means to protect.. you don’t deserve to succeed.. so until you give me a appropriate answer, until I beat those facts back into your head, I will with all my might, destroy everything you are working to protect. “

Magnolia said these final words, her hand reaching into the marking on her collar bone, before pulling out her katana bringing the blade so it was pointing level with hakai’s eyes, as she then said her final words.

“..Will you know despair, and be consumed by it, or will you find yourself and triumph over it? Come and find out you petty excuse of a man.”

Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] LzZCuy7
Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] BtXe12b
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Left_bar_bleue0/0Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Empty Re: Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE]

Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:12 am

Hakai had expected resistance of incredible magnitude, but most of the people were simply ignoring him or avoiding him as much as they could. The energy he let off into his surroundings was not something to be trifled with, so many of the people either walked away and stopped their violence or they simply went about their normal manners and trashed stores, burnt buildings. Beyond this, Hakai simply sat and sighed to himself. His thoughts were mostly focused on his new direction in life, the happiness route he chose. He had cut off connections to those in the Monsuta and all of his old allies, so the process of flushing his mind and body of the negativity had already began. Yet, there was always going to be that hint in the back of his mind that drove him towards destruction and those thoughts. And whilst he had rid his body of many of those negative emotions, he still had those suicidal and deep thoughts of depression held in the back of his mind, something that will always be a part of him. He was a wreck on an emotional level, but he was working on escaping that, and that's what mattered. At the moment, his daughter was one of the only things keeping him grounded.

Hastily, these thoughts were thrown to the back of Hakai's mind instantly. Explosions of electricity surrounded his body from power-grids and boards overloading all around, most of which was redirected by using his reiatsu as a catalyst. The former Destroyer looked up into the night sky, seeing the very air and clouds become ablaze with fiery light, similar to the colour in which he saw whilst looking down atop the tall buildings. With a sigh, Hakai cracked his neck from left to right and simply rolled his eyes upwards before finally falling upon a blonde haired woman, followed by a blast that had toppled buildings and torn up the outskirt of the city. Surprisingly, Hakai had vowed to protect the city, but he did not make a move. The former Monsuta leader simply followed the blasts of light with his eyes and simply remained seated atop of a large portion of stairs. Flicking the black hair away from his eyes, the monstrous man listened to the words she spoke and couldn't help but pull the red cloak down and spit out a wad of saliva into the dirt by his side. He had vowed to protect the city from someone's occupation, not protect it from complete harm.

"Ah, shit. I guess even an appearance change can't rid myself of the stigma attached to my name." Hakai sighed to himself as these words spilled from his mouth. Yet the more he heard this woman talk, the more he felt like bursting out laughing and pointing out all the point in which she was wrong. In his youth, Hakai wouldn't have hesitated to blow her apart within mere seconds. He walked the line of snapping and giving into his violent desires and his path of a peaceful nomad. The nomad path held the baton right now, but there was no telling when he could have flipped the switch and went into full destruction mode; becoming "The Destroyer" again. For such a time? There was no need. He wasn't that type of man any more, not now, not if he willed it. Simply turning his head to the side and letting out a slight smirk, Hakai simply pushed his body off the stairs and dusted off his red cloak, paying no attention to the crushing reiatsu both of them let off. Rather, he wanted to address her words.

"My, how pathetic. Some woman shows up thinking she knows my life story. You speak as if I don't know what I've been through. I failed to protect a country? Bullshit, that result was and never will be decided. Many people died, but by my actions? Don't be so ridiculous. If you believe those people dying was completely my fault, then you're delusional and there's no saving you. Shadin started that war, and he continued to wage it no matter the death toll. No time for peaceful negotiations with him, yet his brother Zin Yuudeshi was the one to pull me out of fighting in the first place. Many more people could have died if it wasn't for me, so shut your pretentious mouth. It was truly something Hakai grew tired of. People telling him of his sins. Telling him of how much he was a failure to those around him. He grew tired of the reaffirmation of how much he was worthless, or how many people died because of his actions. Yet people like Shadin and that family were free to walk free without judgement from people like this woman? Patehtic. All of it. He wanted to sprout these thoughts until he voice broke and he couldn't speak any more, yet he couldn't. It would be a waste of time. Words are a waste to those whom have no desire to hear them.

"I know exactly what it means to protect. All of this around me? It doesn't matter, but I'd rather fight for myself than for these people. It just so happens that these people are standing in the way of something I wish to protect from dictators and overgrown cockroaches like yourself." He paused for a moment and looked at the ground before looking at the dirt before his feet. Was she really here to fight? As of right now, she was spouting words about his past or trying to make him go into the darkness and corrupt the city itself. He had overcome darkness, he had thrown that side of himself away. To be triumphant over those thoughts? He had already gone through that. Which is why he said these actions were selfish in the first place, because ultimately, it wasn't about what Mizore Chikara would want. It was what he wanted, in memory of her. He knew she wouldn't be alive ever again. Hakai also knew that the endeavor of honoring her name was pointless. Rather, this was for him. Not for honor. Not for personal gain. Not for vengeance or living up to what she wanted. Because it was the right thing to do. "It is selfish, but I never said that was a bad thing. So tell me, blonde-haired woman. What makes you better than me, hm? Is it the fact you think your words hold wisdom? Or is it the fact that you need validation from others so you feel like you're relevant to anything? Whatever it is, I don't care for your thoughts about my situation. They mean nothing to me."

Hakai smirked softly as he saw the katana been drawn from her, he couldn't help but smirk and push his right hand forward, that of which wielded a golden gauntlet, within it holding the power of his Zanpakutō. He wasn't completely filled with anger, rather he was more annoyed than anything. It was like that when anyone tried to come into his life and tell him how he's supposed to think or live. It was tiring, to say the least. He wasn't a man fueled by anger any more, something which was hard to believe, true, but he still withheld that anger in his body. So with a swift flick of his fingers, pulses of energy would be shot out in small domes as he clicked his fingers. This wasn't an attack, but rather a showcase of what such a minor thing from him could do. His punches were like meteors striking earth, and to be hit by one? Well, Hakai hoped this woman wouldn't have to find out.

Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Ap8OoJO

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:57 am
“That.. Isn’t What I Asked.. Now.. Know Despair. “

Magnolia merely mumbled, her voice changing as she giggled playing the bad guy once more as she merely raised her hand and then used the residue discharge from the attack which had missed causing every electrical component in a 10 mile radius from this faint but potent surge to completely blow up. This Caused a Domino affect which ended up with suddenly every single landmark, person and thing to be blown to bits by ignited gases in gas manes long forgotten . All that would be left was a large mushroom cloud and flames which would light up the horizon line with a brilliant white. All the flames would be punctuated by screams As magnolia herself at speeds unorthodox and blindingly fast appeared infront of hakai as he was speaking ..

” I don’t Care”

Is as far as magnolia cared to hear uttered out of hakai’s disgusted mouth as her palm thrust forward and she using HAKAI himself as the bullet, generated a massive railgun which would light up the sky with another brilliant white blast. . . Not before though she could whisper something in hakai’s ear, something sinister and dastardly but probably needed to give him the clear psychological JOLT that he needed to figure out this wasn’t some kind of game, she wasn’t joking around she was dead serious, and not even the lives of millions surmounted to anything in this lesson that she was giving . No nothing surmounted beyond knocking some sense into this thick-headed Idealist. So what she whispered was..

“..Dear hakai, I know that a dulled blade.. filled on throws of peace.. cannot help anyone.. abandoning one ideal.. for another, is just.. changing skins..and.. is pointless..”

After she finished whispering that she seemed to vanish in something akin to a flash step, however as energy flared around her body she would have done something that made her want to puke from the bottom of her soul, given that she knew she wouldn’t die easily but.. she did it.. Her left hand reached down and picked up a dead childs body. Only then did she part her plump lips around its neck, and bite down tearing a chunk of meat from the kids body before tossing the corpse aside. Chewing and Swallowing , she would have said only one thing as the blood dripped out of her mouth.

“I’m eating them.. and you can’t do a damned thing about it Hakai.. has peaceful ideals clouded your knowledge on the world…?.. You could have prevented all of this , the war.. the bloodshed.. but you where too busy cleaning your own snot to realize that you had the strength… and the Audacity to protect all of this, so watch.. Carefully i.. who bears in her head all the memories of Claire Clixx.. my Mother, will demonstrate with my own hands.. what you sacrificed for your peace of mind. “

Magnolia slowly reached down, picking up a still living civilian, a teenager, her pale fingers of her left hand closing around the boys neck before slowly she began applying pressure not to his neck, but with her katana slowly carving up the boys body, who kept screaming most horribly until Magnolia split the lad in two chunks. Her eyes narrowing as she would have exhaled warm but also electric breath expanding outwards as she would have slowly cracked her neck one hand resting against its white surface while her katana traced the air listlessly only then did she bring the muted red blade to her lips, licking it clean then breathing a deep sigh of relief.

“Hakai.. if you don’t stop beating around the bush.. ill slaughter this town, and then crush everything you built in this world. . . Prior to this, you wouldn’t have hesitated to attack, you would have stopped at nothing to protect this place.. but your new mentality.. state of mind is one to heavily reliant on the foundations of reasoning and peace.. If you wish to save those you want.. and if you wish to not become a monster , there is a simple solution.”

Magnolia slowly said as her blade began to trace upwards, before it was pointing directly over head , her mask forming over her face, as her magnificent spiritual energy exploded and went wild, its raw pressure breaking buildings and the ground, around it due to the explosive properties which lay within. Then from her blade Menos and Hollow’s began to explode outwards, summoned by magnolia’s Own will-power which was the product of the Ideal’s she now spoke of. Now with her hollowfied voice echoing from beneath the mask she said.

“The Past you hold, and the future you seek, both are you. By renouncing one, you are unfit to seek the other, when you left Australia to ruin you lost a part of yourself which was critical to understanding the end you seek. You are no longer Hakai in a sense, not of literal means, but because you instead of embracing and accepting but moving on from that darker part of yourself, you decide to shun the legacy you built. And I don’t blame you for it. “

Magnolia then however let her energy expand outwards as she would have blasted all the summoned menos and hollows to bits in a brilliant flash of light. Her energy increasing then densely focusing in a blue veil around her body, one which broke ground shattered earth, and burned matter. From there magnolia would have pushed off of her right foot, vanishing as she used a different technique, not sonido, not shunpo… A technique which was hers and hers alone. Vizard Step, which was proof that what she was saying was correct, so as she vanished she would reappear infront of Hakai, her katana jerking down with enough force to destroy everything in a half mile radius. However all this force was focused with pinpoint accuracy so that it would be only striking on the contact point in which her blade’s edge contacted hakai.

“..If you wish to save someone, be it the memory of one you loved.. or your own mother who abandoned part of herself.. Or even a country. You cannot do so with a heart half-accepted, even if I need to destroy this town or this country I will do so to make you understand, the current you, and the war-like past you so wish to shun.. they are both fundamentally a part of you.. and it will do NO good to deny either one, as they say.. a house divided cannot stand”

Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] LzZCuy7
Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:06 am

«MOVING ON WITH THIS EVENT ALREADY»
'kk, this has dragged on for a bit too long. Being that this is the case, I am going to give the remaining threads a week for a new post. If there isn't? I'm going to close them out and lock it so we can conclude

Against All Odds [São Paulo - CIVIL SEIZE] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum