Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Left_bar_bleue5/100[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Empty [Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia

Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:29 pm
[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Video%20games%20mountains%20touhou%20dress%20grass%20long%20hair%20outdoors%20blue%20hair%20hinanawi%20tenshi%20hats%20anime%20gir_www.wallpapername.com_18
The Beast of
Subjugation,
Sam Berry
Brewer
PROTAGONIST
Tier 0-3+
Ziamichi
Yayjuu
Unknown Gender
Single

"Yuudeshi-sempai, you're awesome!"

A feminine person praises outloud as she arrives at the airport into Brasilia. Though was odd that she has to take a private plane for that trip, she looks over the brochure given to her by Hayuko back at Karakura Central when he told her that Shadin gave her paid vacation time to Brazil. She sparkles at the thought of tasting Brazilian cuisines and entrees, but when she was out the airport's taxi driveway, she notices something is different.

She begins comparing the sight with the brochure pictures and try to pick off many details. People are moving around so much and in many different directions as each time Berry was about to ask someone, they breezed by her like the wind, leaving her rather lost. She sighs as a thought comes up while people are shouting in Brazilian around her.

"Wished I could understand a word they are saying..."

Suddenly a car crash LANDS in front of Berry before skidding across in front of her, causing Berry to hop back with a blurt out, "Kya!" She looks at the car that was smashed and then at where it came from. It was a tan-skinned, blond-haired man in a bartender suit and sunglasses who seems to have thrown it while looking rather pissed. Some men ran by her shouting, "It's Herói calmo! It's him!"

"When does that sound familiar?"

While the thought comes across her head, the angry man was walking across her path, looking to probably throw that car again. As he passes by, Berry quickly tugs on his shirt and timidly looks at him while "Heroi" looks at her and says something that blew by her like a wind.

"Um...Do you speak English or understand it?"

"Yes. You came here at a bad time."

"How so? Was it the World Cup already?"

Heroi stares at her with a negatively impressed look on his face, but he sighs, knowing that foreigners are rather ignorant about the conditions that the Monsuta left them in. He pulls out a cigarette and lights it and then walks away to a car. He motions her to follow him and Berry follows him as he says,

"I'll explain along the way."

"Alright! I was hoping to find the Cathedral of Brasilia or the Presidential Palace."

"Whoever sent you here must be a moron."

"HEY! Shadin's not a moron!"

Heroi looks behind him and sees Berry sneering at him with her blue make up on and the sneer is more of a little sister pout. Heroi waves his hand up and down towards her and continues his search. When they approach the car, it was the only car still in good condition as Heroi holds his hand out to Berry.

"Keys for your rental."

Berry pulls out the keys from when she received it after landing via rental clerk and tosses it to him. He then unlocks the trunk and helps Berry with the luggage before shutting it. As the two enter the car, Heroi was driving.

"Remember to keep your hotel door locked because hell is happening in several cities, including here. The last thing you need is being targeted by convicts who escaped at the absence of order."

"Really?"

"I'm only doing this to keep visitors who has nothing to do with the turf wars out of the way."

"There are turf wars going on?! What happened to the police!?"

"They died down after the Monsuta lost their manpower."

Berry groans while she was in the front passenger seat. She was hoping that she could see something new outside Karakura Central when Hayuko told her about Shadin's gift for her. Now she was stuck in Brasilia; however, she motivates herself to see at least some buildings that she wanted to see in the morning...like the Catedral Metropoltina de Brasilia or the Presidential Palace!

[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Left_bar_bleue5/100[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Empty Re: [Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia

Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:16 pm
[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia 4758-898324255
The Beast of
Subjugation,
Sam Berry
Brewer
PROTAGONIST
Tier 0-3+
Ziamichi
Yayjuu
Unknown Gender
Single

Minor addition, but not too important. Open at your own peril.
Berry's thoughts deep into her inner world:

While the thoughts roam through Berry's head like having multiple tenants talking loudly a floor above when one would wish to have some sleep. The ride keeps going as Berry turn on the radio to hear some music. What comes up was Bon Jovi, an old-old glam rock band that rocks on by the theme of living life to the fullest and not give a hoot about the bad times other than getting through it.

While the music still goes on, a random bottle of fire smashes on top of the roof of the car as it spills onto the windshield and hood. As the burning car pulls over to the side, Heroi and Berry immediately get out of it as Berry waves one hand across, putting out the fire with a splash of water. While Heroi was looking for the one who threw that Molotov Cocktail, Berry thinks to oneself, knowing Ziamichi Spirit responded to the need,

Thanks, Janith.
"No problem, Sam. Need to exercise my magic after a long while of you using my ability to water your garden underneath your quarter. Violet was meant to tell you, but Joringnir chose to sleep on top of her fat face; the potency of your Zanpakutō's poison juice will be greatly enhanced based on the mass that Violet gained through Joringnir. Given how taut she is and how big she became...the potency would double the amount over time. In layman's term, your victims will be bloating up much faster than Mel Stuart's Violet Beauregard blueberrification."
So to say...thirty-six seconds versus a minute-forty?
"I do not know how you would guessed it since thirty-six is not the half of a minute-forty. But while spirits would receive that amount of time before they are fully ripe, we don't know if it would be the same for humans. Hey! *water splashes and a whip noise* Back! *whip whip* Back to your waifu! Ba-What am I saying!? Did I just sound like a bloody weeabo?!"
Just did. Welcome to the club.
"I did not invite myself when you imprisoned me during my possession on you!"
How lewd. Again with the mixed messages, you tsundere.

"Heroi Calmo. I'll take my stuff and head out to the Presidential Palace. You do what you can to meet me there. Umm...do you know where that would be?"

Heroi looks at Berry, astonished by the idea that a stranger would be going after something difficult due to the Presidential Palace's security that the convicts and gangsters would already have in control. Berry remains innocent as she picks up her luggage from the trunk, which is mainly a duffle bag full of clothes and toiletries. After a while of staring at each other, Heroi pushes his sunglasses up and points toward the direction of the Palace, assuming that she can do what she just does in front of him...flatly jumps up into the air and clearing some rooftops in height and then begins air-skipping over the city.

"Reveal, Beauregard!"

A black sword appears in a black scabbard attached to Berry's sash around her white and blue shirt with blue skirt (as shown above.) When her reiatsu begins showing up, it makes her radiant in the night sky like a shining sapphire in the sky. While the music still goes in Berry's mind, she begins the risk-taking by going to the heart of the chaos, the Presidential Palace.

"If the Monsuta has lost control in that area, I can do a little clean up take down the leaderships to gain control for the Yayjuu, Vizard Corp or Gotei 13, given who came claiming first after it is done."

[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Left_bar_bleue59000/99999[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:29 am

“This is so.. “

A voice would call from above a whisper in the clouds , while atop a once magnificent skyscraper in brasilia a lone figure with windblown blood red hair had been crouched. Her keen gaze following the tracks of a powerful signature, watching the battles play out from below. In fact that lone girl would exhale now rubbing the side of her head in exasperation as behind her a pile of bodies of all that skyscrapers inhabitants had been stacked all of them shredded beyond comparison or recognition, essentially meaning it was just a huge pile of mush and blood with itty bitty bone slivers peeking out. So as her hand slid up to cover her eyes pushing her hair back she would have tilted her head back, letting out a scorching breath which caused the air to shimmer, to churn and to burn from the superheated interior of the girl. Then slowly her exasperated frown would have curled into the fine beginnings of a wicked amused smile as she took a heavenly sigh her voice lost in a sudden draw of wind as a massive demonic spell blasted into the sky, causing for a deluge of rain to put out the fires, to wipe the streets clean of blood and grime, purifying the area from its disgusting stench.

“Wickedly Delightful.. “

She finished her own train of thought as she would have felt the pull and draw of killing once more, her stagnated blood awaking from its long slumber. The rains would continue pour, harder and harder as clouds drew inwards, leaving the half burnt remains of the city its hollow shell, as her eyes widened from their half closed position, the rains increasing.. more.. more… harder and harder they would increase till it sounded like thunder , beating the stains of blood out of the pavement, water ran red with blood as it flushed into the sewer’s her right hand raising up as she would have picked up the other item she had on herself, which she had “borrowed” from a Ocean liner, the massive anchor now looming as she tossed it up into the air, its whole surface shattering partially as demonica spun around and kicked it with the flat of her foot. This would cause the shards to shoot off at extreme speeds smashing into the presidential house, crushing it for the moment while leaving the important stuff in tact.

Next as all the water seemed to smash into the ground Demonica had slowly let out a little giggle of excitement, it had been so long since she was able to let loose, so long since she was able to fully move to let her fists crush and destroy, the excitement caused her giggle to turn into a full blown laugh of epic proportions her head tilting back as she laughed harder and harder. Her eyes widening as she then let out a Whoop, her body launching from the building, causing the ground she had been holding together and the building via, Demon magic to burst apart into shreds from her body having been in contact with it for much too long. Her eyes widening as she broke buildings around her from the shockwave of her flying through the air, her hand jerking to the side, barely brushing a building using demon magic now fluxating through her palm, she would activate her demon barrier allowing her to grab it. Then using her massive brute keening strength, Demonica with a huge screech of breaking metal, had ripped the top half of the building clean off.

Then she with a wicked grin which split her face in half and her hair covering her eyes, she would have Thrown the building forward causing it to suddenly flip end over end landing infront of Barry’s Path Landing with a deafening crash displacing ground, cracking pavement, and flattening anything that happened to have been under the building’s crash site, the ground shivering from the blow in nearly every direction causing several of the taller buildings around the point of impact to be knocked over due to the force of that shockwave destabilizing the buildings bases. Which was why with a huge plume of dust and smoke the buildings would crash together forming a jungle gym of twisted metal and wrecked sparking wires, and the ever present rubble of the buildings exoskeleton. Wind rising to a fevered pitch and expanding outwards as a Dull Boom would blow out the windows of near-by buildings as well, so that the sound of quivering earth would be duo’ed by the chorus of shattering glass which now rained in equal numbers to the raindrops pelting the ground in that area. The twinkling of glass expanding everywhere as it collided with the ground, the tremors which slowly diminished, all of these had begun to draw to a close.

“Its not like I owe anyone any favors.. it just happens I have a thing for picking the strange ones, also if my memory serves correct.. this is monsuta territory. . . Now. . . I just hope they don’t mind if I take out my pay in the bountiful blood and destruction I’m going to cause.. “

Demonica thought slowly as her body back flipped through the air above the towering dust , cloud hovering like a feather caught in a strong gust, before she’d then drop like a stone vanishing into the mushroom cloud of dust which puffed up from the buildings crash-landing zone. Then the worlds loudest crash could be heard as demonica’s bare feet smashed into the metal framework of the building, and then a even louder crash would follow as the building broke to shreds around where she came into contact with it until she’d focus demon energies to her feet, creating a cushion between her and the next metal support beam she landed on, the screeching sound of twisted metal ringing deafeningly for a moment before everything Died down.

Next Demonica still lacking any semblance of spiritual trace, putting her on the energy level of a 6-0 tier currently, raised her right hand, tightened it into a fist, and flipped behind the rubble out of sight before her position had been given away just yet, landing feet first on the ground with a muted thud, glass crunching under her feet as she would have then taken a deep breath, rotating her arms to pop all her parts back into place , then she would have opened a compact she’d lifted from a dead body. Checking her face looking at the perfections and the imperfections before she grinned and shrugged dropping the compact on the ground as her eyes slid shut and she murmured..

”.Ahhh..ahh.. my hairs all frizzy”

Quieting her lips, her arm suddenly her whole body throwing itself forward, would drive her fist into the ground causing the ground to explode to crack, to rip apart as in a 2 mile radius the entirety of the ground would concave due to her explosive multi-variable offense, shredding the ground, and sending out a heavy shockwave which would then pulverize and knock buildings over, a ring blasting outwards in the sky as the shockwave boomed loudly. Then she’d Murmurr wickedly.

“..Not that I care”

The Demoness would have finished with a slight giggle as her body straightened up walking forward into the building, as it would burst into fragments around where she touched, walking through to the other side, where barry probably would still be standing or not, but she didn’t really care at the moment, her speed picking up she would have burst like a hurtling missile from the buildings wreckage, her fist jerking forward at near invisible speeds towards Barry’s face, only before she vanished again, having pivoted on her leading foot, spinning or sliding around its body Her foot jerking forward at speeds which would have far outstripped her punching speed, driving her knee into barry’s back. If either attack hit, ontop of normal crushing damage from the fist and knee, Barry would be subjected to intense shredding and fracturing on the contact point, tons of tiny papercut gashes lining both contact points causing the skin to literally have been shred to dust and the muscles would have a clean knee or fist shaped indentation in the muscles .

Once initiating the attack her eyes would have narrowed as she would have done something she had never done before.. releasing a huge explosion of black flames which would grow out of control with the aid of nuclear back-logged energy being pumped inside of it, these accursed flames would grow into a straight up pillar after igniting the trace nuclear particles demonica had pushed inside of the blast upon releasing it. Causing an amazingly massive blast which would light up the horizon visible from even other cities as she and the mile radius and barry, would probably all vanish beneath the sudden blinding flash of light which would expand as nuclear energy detonated with the force of a miniature nuclear war-head Causing the buildings even in a 5 mile radius away to melt, the surface of them having been tarnished or burnt by the nuclear shockwave which would have come clearly after the intital blast. Nuclear by-product blasting up into the atmosphere as Demonica really let loose now, letting her eyes slide shut as she would have let out a deep sigh of elation, the explosion growing and growing as she vented releasing a second surge of energy, which would have detonated further turning the blast into a dome explosion which would blip out moments later, a pillar of energy blasting the clouds apart above.

The rains steamed and turned into a fine mist as flames once more had been utterly put out by the torrential downpour demonica had called some time earlier. Her body hidden by the mist, and her energy signature still not present due to not having released yet. So only her echoing voice could be heard now as it exploded outwards, it grew and was like a rumbling angry god. One that was hellbent on completely eradicating or atleast getting this individual to shove off.

“Did you think that no one would come here.? That you trying to slip in and take something that clearly Isn’t yours would be acceptable even if the ones owning it are getting their asses kicked..? There Even is honor among thieves, but I guess their isn’t honor among Hero’s, How quaintly sad, And regrettably annoying. Ill give you two choices if you are even still alive. The First one is leave at once, cease and desist. The second well..-“

Demonica had grinned now, her teeth glistening in the mist as she just had to let out a deep laugh of enlightened enjoyement at this situation. Her hair whipping around on the desolate and radiation debri filled wind. She would fix this city later using demon magic, but for now she wanted nothing more then to kill to rip and shred to ashes, to vent on those who are supposedly good yet have worse integrity then the “Supposedly Bad” . The mere thought did kind of bring a nice twisting knot into her stomach, one which was clearly of revulsion at this “Lesser Being” which now had rested before her, or where ever they had gone, as she wasn’t keeping tabs on them, either they would leave, or they would attack, and why would she need to move if the latter obviously involved them coming to her? Then she would have lifted her chin up and finished her little proposition.

“..If you choose to stay.. ill hunt you like the dog you ultimately are and hopefully get a nice fur-coat out of it. “

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia LzZCuy7
[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:06 am

«MOVING ON WITH THIS EVENT ALREADY»
'kk, this has dragged on for a bit too long. Being that this is the case, I am going to give the remaining threads a week for a new post. If there isn't? I'm going to close them out and lock it so we can conclude

[Operation Civil Seize] Brasilia WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum