Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mansion Meeting (private)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Mansion Meeting (private)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Mansion Meeting (private)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mansion Meeting (private)

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:31 am
Champagne couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief when Wareyasui said it was acceptable. The girl decided to eat her food carefully using chopsticks. Chammy was taught not to just dig in and pig out. However, the sixteen year old wasn't a slower eater, she did eat at a pretty good pace. While the teen ate she really didn't have anything to say now. What would be a good dinner conversation? The cosplayer still didn't know Wareyasui well, but if she did the girl would probably ask about his hobbies or how his day went. Soon the teen stopped in her thought train tracks. He's not really social though so a silence a day would probably be good?

Champagne was still eating when she heard Wareyasui clear his throat. Soon, using just her eyes to watch his movements. When he had spoke, the girl only got the first and middle part the end part was kind of hard for her to make out. Chammy paused, ate more then paused again, she was thinking of what he just said. Champagne ate the last piece of her meal, chewing thoroughly before she spoke. "I really don't mind." Setting the chopsticks down by the bowl, the cosplayer looked at Wareyasui. "Maybe I'll learn something...." A small gentle smile appeared on Chammy's face. "I promise to be gentle." The teen stood up, pushing her chair in before picking up her bowl and chopsticks. The young woman then walked to where Wareyasui was sitting taking the tableware that he had used then stacking it on top of hers. Turning her head with a smile still on her face, "First, I'll get this cleaned." Wine walked quickly towards the exit. "Then, you can show me the bathroom." Now at the door, the young woman didn't keep her eyes on Wareyasui while speaking. For a moment, she looked him in the eyes and did a playful wink before walking into the door's frame. Stating over her shoulder, "Since I'm still not used to this house yet." Chammy continued, walking out of the door with the same quick pace as before.

Inside the kitchen, Champagne put the dishes into the dishwasher. Later, the young woman will come back maybe days from now and turn on the dishwasher. Chammy will let the machine do all the washing, drying and putting the dishes away via a system that connects the cabinets to the machine. The girl walked out of the kitchen back towards the place she was before. The cosplayer now stood in the door frame.
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mansion Meeting (private)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Mansion Meeting (private)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:53 am

Moroi had absolutely no clue how to react to this girl whatsoever. He had trouble dealing with emotions in general, social cues like smiling and emotions like happiness and anger and sadness were all strange to him, they weren't absent or fabricated, but he had never really indulged in them. This emotion was none of those. Embarrassment? Something else? He didn't really know what he was feeling at that moment. His felt the blood rushing to his face as she smiled at him, as she got up and walked close by to pick up his bowl and her scent enveloped his senses and then even more as she tossed him the wink over her shoulder. It made no sense to him why her eye closing and opening triggered such a reaction in him and everything made sense to him. That was his thing. He found order in chaos and math in the incalculable. Why was the thought of showing her the bathroom so awkward for him now? It was completely mechanical and normal before, it wasn't remotely awkward, what even was awkward, why was he feeling it now? The boy gritted his teeth lightly after she had faded from view, he was angry, why was he angry? Getting clean should not provoke rage. If it did he would simply have to cut it off at the source, he simply wouldn't have her give him a bath, that'd solve the problem until he could diagnose why he was acting this way.

He had completely resolved to avoid the issue, send her away to bed or whatever, and then bathe himself...then he saw her in the doorway. His expression softened against his will and the familiar warmth returned to his face. A sigh escaped him, a human sounding sigh, one that did not at all sound like him. His eyes locked on hers for a few moments then he turned and wheeled himself toward the stairs. If she had been paying attention, she'd note his silence as a cue to follow him, if he didn't want her there he'd have told her and against his better judgement, he wasn't stopping this impending crisis before it began. As he rolled on to the small elevator to take him up his comically large staircase, Moroi felt a pit forming in his stomach. Was he...nervous? That was one of the human emotions. Why in the world was he nervous? Nervous about what? This woman infuriated him beyond all rational discourse and sticking emotions he did not want in him was the best way to upset him, yet for some reason he continuously let her stick around.

Moroi wheeled himself in to the master bathroom and, like everything in this house, it was comically large. The "tub" could have passed for a swimming pool in most people's backyards with multiple shower heads lining the wall around it. The water was kept at bath water temperatures day round, since "energy costs" didn't really apply to someone like Moroi, financially or scientifically. He had designed a way to maintain such temperatures rather easily for practically zero cost, and the tub pool itself was rather smoothed and maintained. If she were astute enough, questions would be raised over how he managed to maintain this house while bound to a wheelchair, but Moroi didn't really care at this point, she didn't really need to know. He was far more focused on his inability to look her in the eye since they actually reached the bathroom, the impending bath having him in a strange place between terribly excited and absolutely terrified. This was one of those moments where he didn't appreciate silence, one of very few. The longer the silence dragged on the more awkward he would feel. He really just wanted this day to end, and at this point, to end quickly. Or at least that was what he kept telling himself.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mansion Meeting (private)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Mansion Meeting (private)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:48 pm
At first, Chammy's eyes just followed Wareyasui for a moment before she followed him. Looking at the large staircase, the young woman couldn't help but think. I don't think I'll ever get used to something like that. So much climbing. Why is it even so big? Why can't it be a ramp? Even a girl like me used to wearing heels wouldn't want to wear them going up those.

The moment she saw the bathroom and how big the tub was, Champagne couldn't help but be surprised. "Wow....You know, I feel like I shouldn't have expected the bath to be smaller at this point. But...I did." Looks like I won't just be kneeling over a small tub to help. Chammy thought. The girl sighed in her mind. It also looks like I should take this cosplay off so it won't get wet. "Well, looks like these are going to get in the way." The teen said as she peeled off her wig, revealing her tied up brunette hair. Chammy then took off her hot pants, revealing the bottoms that goes with her bikini top. "This is all just a precaution. I don't want to get these wet..." The young woman stated, before realizing she was still wearing the boots, scarf and thigh highs. "Oh! And these too." Chammy took everything else off so all that remained on her body was a bikini top and bottoms. The teen looked at Wareyasui, "So, would you like to take your clothes off or should I?" She then neatly stacked the pieces of her cosplay against a wall.

Chammy looked at the tub then at the shower heads. "One more thing, is this a traditional Japanese bath or a modern one? I really can't tell, do we wash you at the shower heads then put you in the bath? Or put you in the bath and just wash you there? Honestly, I've been in big bathrooms, but I've never been in one like this." Champagne began to think of one of the biggest bathrooms she went into, it had multiple tubs with multiple baths. Each bath was either about the size of a jacuzzi or 2 jacuzzi put together, along with having it's own specific bath water. There was rose, chocolate, mud among other kinds of water bath. On the other side of the baths there were showers then a wall with a door. The door lead to the toilet stalls, each having different toilets along with bidets across from the stalls were different kinds of sinks. The bathroom had belonged to some rich person in a long line of rich people that held a party in their house. Though Chammy guessed that the size of the bathroom was at least a quarter smaller then the one she stood in now.
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mansion Meeting (private)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Mansion Meeting (private)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Moroi wasn't really ready for when the clothes started flying off. His eyes had landed on her form as she quickly discarded the articles of clothing that he believed were coined as "cosplay." He still didn't really know what that meant and it seemed pretty frivolous and silly, but Moroi could appreciate the appeal when they were no longer worn. His face grew red with a quickness and his breath got caught in his throat, he hated her. Moroi wheeled himself up against the tub, turning his back to the bikini-clad girl. Moroi was normally able to do this himself, but his focus and concentration was faltering as he tried to answer her question, but it came out as a weird mix between his rapid speech and normal human stuttering.

"Probablymodern...but I d-don't seewhyitmatters...itcan d-do either one."

Moroi tried to ignore the "who should undress him" question but as he wheeled up to the side of the tub, disaster would strike. Moroi tried to push himself up out of the seat to relieve him of his shirt and pants, but he was struggling rather mightily with it, dropping a bit in his chair and struggling to move. The blush on his face remained, but it was accompanied by a look of intense fury. He couldn't even lift himself out of his chair, much actually remove his clothes right now. It didn't stop him from struggling against the chair though, fighting the constant reminder of his ineptitude outside his Akagai. He fell again in his chair, his arms unable to support his weight without breaking. He couldn't use the Naisei either, he couldn't let her know what she was, and it was getting increasingly more frustrating. Finally, Moroi slumped in his chair a little bit, a soft pout forming as he turned his head back toward her, his voice soft and agitated.

"I am going to need some help."

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:35 pm
The young woman didn't really get the answer to her question. But, Chammy decided to not focus a lot on it, instead deciding to take in the scenery of the space she stood in. Such as the body dryers that were built into the floor on one side of the room. Something else she noticed about the bathroom is around the inner edges of the tub where the water doesn't touch were sponges, loofas, towels and soaps.

Chammy understood the answer to Wareyasui's undressing quick. He was going to do it himself. Though, it didn't take long for her to see that he couldn't do it himself. At least not this time. The teen didn't even think of lifting a finger to help him as she just watched him struggle. This is a bit sad, she thought. And yet, at the same time this could work for me couldn't it? I'll never know what may happen exactly so just in case if something just so happens...well, it shouldn't be a real big challenge to move on right? It won't be really easy, since he is rich and has power. But just tipping that chair over and running would be a good temporary solution, wouldn't it?

Hearing Wareyasui say that he needed help, the young woman shoved the thoughts in her mind out of the way as tiny smile appeared on her face. "Okay! Wareyasui-sama." Chammy walked up to him thinking of what to take off first, by the time she stood right in front of him the young woman had already decided...his shirt. As she began to undressed him, the young woman decided to think about all the different ways she could do to get him to do what she wanted, for different scenarios. Such as if she wanted something really badly and only he could get it for her. Once all the clothes were off, Chammy decided walk away from Wareyasui a bit before turning around and looking at his eyes. "Do you also need help getting into the bath Wareyasui-sama?" The young woman focused on her nails as she waited for an answer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum