Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono.. Empty Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono..

Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:46 am
  • Name Of Character: Tsubasa Unabara
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9920-tsubasa-unabara-approved-0-2?highlight=Tsubasa
  • Reasons For Upgrading: It's always been their a perfect form for Tsubasa's fighting, it has shown itself within the battles he's fought in up to the point of Khala against her it will of shown itself in full. Fighting at the absolute pinnacle of his skill power Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono is deadly. Access to his 0-1 form occurs after the event. Looking for a possible GM in Mental Deduction or Focus. Leaning towards the last one.
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11744-first-district-the-pale-rider-s-doorstep
    What Are You Upgrading:

Kessho Kemono: This is the absolute highest level Tsubasa can reach, it even goes beyond the grasp that Yamamoto could go. It reaches just under the Soul King in power, perhaps it's closer to the old man than people would think. But Tsubasa has reached his ascending, his hair turns white and four white horns produce from his forehead. The energy released in the amount go invisible, nothing can be felt from Tsubasa till the time to fight is there. He's able to cut through the very fabric of existence with his sword at how much power he can tap into. Kessho Kemono allows Tsubasa to access the absolute most powerful a Shinigami can ever become, people below his level will lose the power to read his energy till after the time passes. Due to the severe strain this puts on the body he can only keep it for 1-3 turns. And after that their is little he can do requiring much rest from the world. Tsubasa's prowess and skills are legendary among the Shinigami for the feat's he's done. He's fighting surpassed the great Yamamoto as well, becoming more than anyone could imagine. This demonic looking form comes with murderous yellow eyes and is truly something to behold, Tsubasa's only used it upon one thus far. This allows him still much practice in using the power as he will need it. The first time it was used he was out for a couple days resting.

• Any Extra Notes:I finally did it, a 0-1 Shinigami pure blood.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono.. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono.. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono.. Empty Re: Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono..

Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 am
Approving the first GM in Focus and everything else Need a second approval for the GM

Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono.. GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono.. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono.. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:35 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Alright, well, you have the 2nd clear for me with everything listed in the upgrade. I'll be forwarding Kake's motion and giving him his 0-1 form for the time being. With that said, I am going to move this to approved upgrades and be done with this.

Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono.. WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono.. Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Tsubasa's Kessho Kemono.. Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:41 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------