Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who is Back? Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess Who is Back? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Guess Who is Back? Empty Guess Who is Back?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:01 am
Guess Who is Back? Terminator01_cloud-strife

Katsumi Hayashi

He felt cold and hungry, it had been weeks since he had last been in town, and months since he had been at home. How he wished he could have had stayed, how he wished he could have been at home right now eating, and relaxing with his mother, but right now...Katsumi was all alone. He had been training, forgetting about his normal life which just didn't seem like it was worth living anymore, after all...it was all just one big fucking lie. He hated being different, he hated being anything other than what he had thought at one time he was. Human. He wanted to be human, he wanted to be normal, just like every other kid at school, but every time he got close to blending in, he remembered. He remembered that he was a freak, a creature made of two different gene pools, a mix blood, a monster among men. Katsumi was a Sugiura. A half-Sugiura to be exact and it was consuming his life. He had nothing now, all he had was Rastriel, and his training. He didn't even want to talk to his mother, he didn't want to talk to Miccah either, and he sure as hell didn't want to go to school and talk it over with a guidance counselor. Right now Katsumi wanted to train, he wanted to grow stronger, and he wanted to protect the city.

Yes, there was still some honor left inside of Katsumi, there was still a want, and need to save the people he cared for, and to protect the innocent, but that was slowly being replaced by dread. What would happen to him? Rastriel wouldn't tell him, he didn't tell him anything other than to keep training, and day by day he did so. And every day he felt a piece of himself fade away, a piece of his humanity being sucked into an endless void only to be replaced by the Sugiura within. He wondered just how much longer he could remain near his home, just how much longer he could live like this, before he had to finally cut all ties, and walk among the rest of his clan. Oh yes, he had been approached by them already, they had taken an interest in him, and wanted him to come with them, but he had declined. Saying that he was "More human than Sugiura" and that he "Belonged among the humans.", but that was slowly fading away. His last glimmers of humanity falling to the way side to reveal the power within.

He could barely control it any longer, he could barely keep it concealed, and at this rate the enemies of the Sugiura would feel him out. They would find him, a boy of 16, and kill him without remorse. It was why he was considering his options, considering leaving this realm of being, and going to Soul Society, there he would be safe with his clansmen. He knew he would and they could teach him control and maybe eventually he would rise up and become a strong warrior like he was told his father was. A knight of the white flame. Maybe one day he could be a knight. Who knew? So with finality he got up to his feet and dusted himself off, he was all alone. He had picked one of the most secluded spots in the park for safety reasons and so far had only been spotted by the Sugiura who seemed to want to come by almost every day to see him. As if they were watching over him. It wouldn't be so far fetched that his clan was watching him. Maybe even trying to protect him from their enemies...or something else. "Are you ready to continue?", the voice of Rastriel filled his head as he nodded and grabbed the sword from behind the tree next to him. "Teach me what I need to do to get to the next level.", he said.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who is Back? Left_bar_bleue5/0Guess Who is Back? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Guess Who is Back? Empty Re: Guess Who is Back?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:44 pm
.:Sho Sora:.

Guess Who is Back? Brother_boyfriend

=================

Looking out over the town of Karakura from a high building that was overlooking the Fuma Park, the wind blowing in his face at a rapid rate, being so high in the sky was a great feeling looking down at the ground he then put one foot over the edge and then seemed to step off of it, falling down a great height he then in the middle of falling he then pushed off of the building, falling all of the way down, using reiatsu he slowed himself enough so that he made a soft thud onto the ground, looking around a little bit he then started to walk into the park. Taking a couple steps into the park he then felt a little spike of spiritual pressure, this is what mainly caught his attention. Sho Sora, the Co Leader of the Hashiamatsujiyuu, a masterful Vizard, going on a simple walk that he didn't think would lead to anything and he had found someone with a pretty good spiritual pressure. A smile played on his face, it seemed that maybe he had another person that he could bring into the Hashiamatsujiyuu, the fighters of peace that fought for the balance between good and evil, that fought so that the humans could try and live in the peaceful world that they were living in now.

Walking into the park a little bit more and looking over toward the other side of the park he could see that there was someone over there with a sword, closing his eyes he could tell that he wasn't exactly human but wasn't exactly a Shinigami, it was a little odd. He thought about it another moment. 'I guess he could be a Suiguira or whatever they are called.' He had thought to himself. Walking closer and closer he then recognized the man Katsumi Hayashi. With a quick flash step he had then took out his blade. 'Let's give him a little test, shall we Mika?' Swinging his sword in Katsumi's direction "Nake, Mika, BELLOW LOUDLY." He screamed in Katsumi's direction but this was just to warn him of the oncoming attack, this wasn't the strongest that he could muster but it would be strong enough to knock him onto the gronud if he didn't dodge it.

With a quick flash step he was then next to Katsumi, swinging his sword straight for his stomach, in which the sound wave was still coming at Katsumi, after swinging the sword Sho would jump back away from Katsumi. If Katsumi did not block the sword attack from the side then Sho would stop the sword inches away from Katsumi's stomach.

Guess Who is Back? 20u4p06
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:05 pm
Guess Who is Back? Zerochan.Cloud.Strife.328024

Katsumi Hayashi

"We are under attack!, Rastriel shouted into his head as Katsumi looked around for the source of the attack as a wave of sound came blasting toward him. He didn't know what to do, he had done so many tests, climbed so many different mountains to get to the level he was at now, but this attack was so sudden, and so fast that his mind was blanking, but at this point, this is where instinct would take over. Katsumi's instincts told him to use a technique to overpower the sound wave coming at him, but to do that he would need to transform, and transforming would of course reveal his true strength. No, he would hide his strength and instead would use what he had without transformation. This would surely be a test of his abilities that he had learned. Seeing the wave of sound coming at him, Katsumi raised his hand, and let the fire within burn, Rastriel gave him the extra strength, and soon a medium sized fireball was launched from that hand heading toward the wave of sound. But the sound wave was not the only thing that Katsumi had to worry about.

The sound of feat stepping right next to him meant that his opponent knew shunpo, this would surely be a test of his abilities. As quickly as he could he brought his sword to block the swing, he put his strength into it, pushing as hard as he could, and trying his best to parry the strike rather than block it entirely. If he could parry and shove his opponent off he may have a shot at making a counter attack, but he would have to be fast, and do it in a decisive manner because the power he felt from this individual, though lowered and being masked, was something nightmareish. He had only seen this power once before...Hollows. He had fought Hollows back in the day when he was a normal human under the guise of the Guardian, but this spiritual energy felt different, like it was more than just a Hollow. He was intrigued by the thought of this man being something like him, but the questions could wait till later, right now, Katsumi was worried for his life.

As he brought his blade to block he felt the strength of his adversary, he was unquestionably strong, but Katsumi could feel he was lowering himself. Maybe this guy wasn't trying to kill him after all. This guy was definitely not fighting at his maximum and Katsumi didn't mind it. He liked a challenge every once in a while and this guy definitely fit the bill. Katsumi held the blade against his opponent's blade and then asked a question. "I am Katsumi Hayashi, what is your name and intent?", he said.

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:50 pm

"Why do you wish to die?"

================

The wind flew past Sho and this man, he could tell in that instant that the sound wave had been held off quite nicely and wouldn't have done any damage to him. 'Not bad' Sho thought to himself and just then both swords clashed together, making what almost seemed like a little wave of pressure that emitted from the swords that just clashed together. 'This guy is pretty strong but by the looks of it he's actually hiding something a little bit more then that, maybe he could be a Vizard just like myself, i feel something dwelling inside of him.' He thought, Mika was the one to respond. 'That is true there could be something that is inside of him, so please be careful, Sho.' 'I don't think i need to be careful with this one, it seems like he has a kind soul.' He thought back to her. With that he slowly then remove the sword from his sword. Hearing him state his name, but he didn't sheath it back or anything, this "test" wasn't over, not by a long shot.

"My name is Sho Sora, i see that you are training, for what?" He questioned, with knowing what exactly he was training for he might be able to make it so that Katsumi would join the Hashiamatsujiyuu. "My intent, i don't know if i really have one just yet, i guess it's to test your strength and then if it's good enough see if you want to join my organization." He stated with a polite smile. "But with that i do have to keep on trying to fight against you, i will not release my Bankai but i do want to see what exactly is inside of you, i can sense something, but that's probably mainly because i myself have something like that inside of me, and with stating that, i will show you my demon."

Moving his hand up toward the top of his head, taking one finger and wrapping it around something that almost seemed invisible, he then pulled his hand down, almost like he was pulling something around the side of his face, what he was doing was dawning the hollow mask, pulling it down and in front of his face. The sheer reiatsu that came about the area would make most people feel faint from it unless they didn't have adequate spiritual pressure. Moving his sword into the air and then swinging it down made the spiritual pressure seem to go away, he wasn't releasing as much power as before.

"I am a Vizard, a Hollow and Shinigami hybrid, with this i have actually learned to control my demon, and maybe we at the Hashiamatsujiyuu can help you with controlling yours." He stated, his voice wasn't the same after he pulled down the hollow mask, it almost sounded as if it was a demon that was speaking.

Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:14 pm
Guess Who is Back? Ov4d9O102370-02

Katsumi Hayashi

The fact that this man had another level of power just waiting to be released stunned the young one, but Katsumi had no clue what he meant by inner demons, or control. He felt that he had great control over his powers, but then again he had little to no understanding of them at all. Maybe he had no control what-so-ever and he was just fooling himself into believing that he did. It was quite a possibility. He wanted to see the power, he wanted to see what he was hiding, and Katsumi, seeing that the man had obliged him with an answer, Katsumi decided to oblige him with his transformation. Katsumi jumped back a bit and then took a large breath before muttering "Joushou.". As he said this fire erupted around him and consumed him entirely, until finally it dissipated into a display of black smoke, Katsumi now stood garbed in the familiar red cloak, tattered, but yet oddly fitting of a warrior his caliber. One hand was covered in a claw and a metal plate covered one of his legs, he looked at Sho for a second before stepping forward. Katsumi had no way of controlling his spiritual pressure now. It was as rampant as a fire and seemed to expand and contract as it pleased. The only thing Katsumi could do was aim it and watch the fire works unfold.

"I have problems controlling the powers that this form represents, this is only the first of my transformations...I am not strong enough yet to reach for the other's as my guardian beast has said.", Katsumi said calmly, much to the anger of Rastriel. "Why are you talking about me?, Rastriel said to him and Katsumi simply answered "Because I am sure that he is not a foe.", Rastriel let out a hmph as Katsumi put the blade over one shoulder. "You say your group can help me...and I truly need guidance because I have no clue where to turn. I fear that my own power can harm those closest to me if I unleash it to save them and Rastriel can do little more than point me in the right direction. A Shinigami is close to being a Sugiura...as I know not whether to trust my own kind as they seem to keep so many secrets.", Katsumi said honestly as he let out a sigh. "I fear I'm losing my humanity. I am not a full Sugiura.", he said to put the icing on the cake.

The fact was, Sho had not dropped his guard, and this meant that he wanted to test his form, Katsumi also was tense. He held his blade tightly, just in case he needed to bring it down in defense, and his clawed fist tightened, ready to punch his foe if necessary. The fact was, Sho was stronger than him, and he knew it, but with his help he could reach the next level. He knew that too. He needed a mentor and only this man...who he knew still had more power, could be that man. He was ready to fight if need be, if he still had to be tested, then he would continue to fight, and show him his limits.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 pm

===========

Watching as Katsumi had jumped backward "Joushou." The reaitsu in the area started swelling up a little bit, with a little smirk on his face he then brought his sword closer to his body. He was ready for anything that Katsumi threw at him, he could see the fire spreading every which way. Then Katsumi started talking about something, he sat there and listened while he spoke, ready for any instant where he would attack. "I have problems controlling the powers that this form represents, this is only the first of my transformations...I am not strong enough yet to reach for the other's as my guardian beast has said." He heard Katsumi say. "You say your group can help me...and I truly need guidance because I have no clue where to turn. I fear that my own power can harm those closest to me if I unleash it to save them and Rastriel can do little more than point me in the right direction. A Shinigami is close to being a Sugiura...as I know not whether to trust my own kind as they seem to keep so many secrets." Sho then heard him saying something about him not keeping his humanity.

"That is untrue, something like that doesn't mean your going to lose your humanity, that's how i used to think but i think with us, mainly me i can give you guidance on how to properly control your power, if you'd like." His voice still was almost demonic. "I have learned to control this beast and i can sure as help you control yours when the time comes. Also if you have anything stronger then that, then you might want to use that power as well because at that level. Your eye's probably couldn't even follow me." He stated. His body seemed to stand still but in reality that was just a pure afterimage created from the amount of speed that Sho was pushing out, he was already really good with speed and the Vizard mask just helped to improve what he already had.

Appearing behind Katsumi he then swung his sword horizontal from right to left either blocking it or hitting him, Sho jumped back about 10 feet and then pointed his finger straight at Katsumi taking a deep breath. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. Standing upright, silent to the end." Just then 6 rods of light then appeared on all sides of Katsumi as five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected then started to fall toward Katsumi at the same time the 6 rods then tried to go straight for his mid section.

Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:26 am
Guess Who is Back? Cloudstrife_2

Katsumi Hayashi

It surprised him at how fast this show guy was and Katsumi really didn't know how to react at first. Sho was faster than he was by far, but Katsumi had an edge, it was a small gleeming edge, but it was his, and he would use it. Sho beat him in speed, but Katsumi believed he beat him in physical strength, and as the attack from Sho came from behind, Katsumi gathered his strength and swung with all his might as his blade crashed into the metal of his foes sword. However, that was not Sho's main attack as six rods of light quickly attested to. Katsumi could sense that these rods were made of condensed spiritual energy and as he looked up he could see the remainder of the rods coming down for an easy capture. However, Sho had made a mistake. Katsumi focused a bit and tried his best to use his technique as the rods drew ever closer, finally, much like Sho had done earlier, Katsumi used Heat Beat. Turning into a gas to escape the coming rods, he could only go a short distance as he had not truly practiced the technique enough to know how to fully use it, and as he appeared in front of Sho, he brought the clawed hand back.

Infusing it with spiritual energy and some fire, Katsumi would bring his fist up in an uppercut fashion, going for the technique that Rastriel called the Angelic Uppercut. It glowed a bright red as it headed toward the chin of his foe as Katsumi tried to think of what to do if it was dodged. This move would leave him wide open and he would have to be on his toes because so far Sho had proved he was more than adept at flash step. Maybe even a master of the ability. Katsumi had little to no understanding of the flash step technique, but that would not stop him from fighting Sho. He had to prove himself, he had to be trained, and refined into a better fighter. He had to learn control as he could feel the power actually becoming rampant again as his fist drew ever closer to Sho's face. It had been a miracle that he had been able to Heat Beat in the Joushou form, but his luck was running thin as it seemed. Katsumi's fist stopped glowing and then in a vibrant display launched fire everywhere, but the direction he was trying to hit. Trees ignited into flames and the some patches of grass bursted into flame as well. Katsumi cursed as he stopped trying to punch Sho and jumped back. He closed his eyes and tried to focus some more as Rastriel tried to coach him.

"It is okay, Katsumi. You have only used that technique twice.", the voice of Rastriel said politely, but that didn't stop Katsumi from cursing some more as he gathered his energy which was easily scene by the display of fire that now surrounded him simply flying at Katsumi, which was quickly absorbed. Katsumi would then just as quickly launch another attack at him. An attack that he had actually been training a few days ago deeper into the interior of the park. This move had grown stronger and Katsumi knew that he could control it and as he clutched his sword with both hands and then made a downward slash, launching a giant red glowing wave of energy. Downward Cutter was one of the two techniques he could fully control now. The other he would save for later if the fight lasted longer than he expected it to.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:05 am
==========

Sho Sora

==========

Noticing what had just happened, Sho's kidou had basically completely missed Katsumi, what was even weirder was that way that he had done it, almost evaporating into thin air. The kidou just seemed to disappear as all of it clashed together, vanished. He could sense that there was something that was a bit off, almost what seemed like seconds had passed as then he appeared almost right in front of him. Watching Katsumi his eyes the entire time didn't avert from the person that was standing right in front of him, on his toes he was wielding Mika, one of the first and only sound Zanpakutou. Watching the glove as it had started to come up toward his jaw. Using his enhanced speed he put his hand directly under his chin as Katsumi's fist had come into contact with Sho's palm using sound that he emitted from his body almost like a sheet up sound that had covered up his palm almost like a Hierro. As Katsumi had followed through with his uppercut Sho used this to his advantage, making it seem like Katsumi had directly hit him in the jaw as he flipped backward into the air, this is what he wanted the high ground.

Watching as fire had spread out over what seemed like half the park, he was amazed at the power that was hidden inside this man, almost like a little ember that was going to soon grow into a huge inferno, smiling at little bit. "Perfect. I will take him under my wing and help him grow stronger but i need to show him what he is missing, all that power but the speed he is giving off it's almost like he's moving in slow motion." He stated to himself as he then landed with a soft thud and then looked toward Katsumi he then saw that he was swinging down his sword straight down as what almost seemed like a getsuga tensho came out from it, Sho smirked a little bit. Almost what seemed like he moved too fast for the eye to see he moved around the thing that was coming straight at him, barely dodging it and then he was within swords reach of Katsumi in almost a instant. "You need more speed, Katsumi Hayashi, and i can teach you or have someone else teach you, i will take you under my wing and get stronger but you have to show me that i am making the right choice, so put more emotion to it and come at me like you want to kill me or nothing's going to get done, whatever your aiming to protect or take or defeat will be out of reach unless you get stronger. Wanting to get stronger is apart of being human. Even i am human in my own way too." He stated, now he was down talking.

Jumping backward he then landed on his two feet, lowering his sword a little bit shifting his weight to his right foot he then raised his sword a little bit above his waist pointing to the right, quickly he then stepped forward and swung his sword with a great intensity. "Death's Incarnate! Bellow Loudly." All of the sudden you could hear many different screams coming from Sho's sword almost like it was screams of people dying, this would likely make some people that weren't used to it or weren't strong enough to bear the screams extremely confused and disoriented, as that happened there was a great force that was starting to go straight at Katsumi.

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:25 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum