Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Left_bar_bleue3000/99999The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:
http://starchyu.tumblr.com

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Empty The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++]

Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:42 pm
The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Image4026

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] 06a9ca56-d736-420d-bc43-3a3a321ab429

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Image4027-1

• Name: Yuko Murasaki
• Titles: 5th squad Lieutenant
• Appearance Age: 18
• Affiliation/Rank: 5th squad
• Race: Shinigami
• Orientation: heterosexual
• D.O.B.: January 13th, 2201
• Zodiac: Capricorn
• Father: Masumoto Murasaki
• Mother: Amu Hoshigake
• Siblings: Hinata Murasaki (deceased)
• Children: N/A
• Marital Status: N/A

• Appearance Description: Yuko stands at a solid five foot two, obviously incredibly short in comparison to her fellow warriors. She is the 5th squad Lieutenant serving under the captain, Takaoni Masaaki. She is a very small girl and looks very fragile. She has pale skin and snow white hair along with red eyes. Her face is very small and her eyes tend to be wide open and full of innocence. her hair reaches her ankles and despite how many would think it would get in the way in terms of fighting, its obvious Yuko manages very well.
Yukos small height makes her small size a concern to many but it isn't until you touch her arm or feel her legs do you understand that shes very fit and quite capable of handling herself. Her lips are very small and she has very large eyes. She is often mistaken for an albino due to her paleness and despite that, she enjoys the compliments she gets in regards to her appearance. Long eyelashes grace her eyes and make her look even more doll like.
She has a very small stature and a tiny waist with long slender legs. When she is not fighting she is seen brushing her ridiculously long hair, holding it up, or just being gently with it. Her clothing options obviously steer from the normal, but she's ok with it. A ripped purple skirt under a stripped belt and samurai themed outfit adorn her. Its not uncommon for her to change her outfit every now and then.

• Appearance Picture:
Spoiler:

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Image4028-1

• Personality: Yuko is usually seen by many as a sweet, innocent, shy girl, and many tend to question why she's even in charge or how she gained the rank that she did. The answer becomes quite obvious when the safety of her captain is jeopardized. . .or if any unwanted or uninvited hands meet his person. Yuko tends to snap very quickly, and has been known to immediately draw her sword of her captain is touched by someone other that herself. She is incredibly over protective and her jealousy is a bit nasty. Insanity and an absolute state of craziness is not without of the question as well, often caught talking to herself during battle after getting extremely worked up.
She is not the least bit playful in terms of her rank... but her service to her captain seems to come first and foremost before anything. She has shown total obedience time after time and has no problem throwing aside anything or anyone to help him reach his goal. Over all, Yuko is crazy...and many catch on a little to late. Yuko is also incredibly hypocritical, belittling and talking down to those whom are over protective and jealous. She says shes excused from it because her reasons aren't petty. Its obvious she has a very backwards look on things and its a bit surprising shes not playing for another team in terms of good vs. evil... she implies later though that "such things don't matter. I follow my orders...down to the last syllable...and my captain is the one whom directs me as such"
In terms of solo missions, its rare to find a single moment where she breaks the seriousness. She is known as violent, and a bit over aggressive in terms of team fights and often prefers to request she be graced with the challenge of taking on two people on her own. Despite her hunger for power, she is not boastful or full of herself. She is very persistent when it comes to deceit. She enjoys knowing she can manipulate an enemy.

• Likes: Yukos like list is very short. She enjoys spending time with her captain, meditating and speaking with her weapon and even has a soft spot for a animals. She prefers tradition japanese or chinese music, taking great enjoyment of dancing to out of date instruments that have no buisness in the modern world.

• Dislikes: Yuko can not bare to stomach people who disrespect her or Captain Taka-dono. She refuses to let something slide and will do everything in her power to put the person in their place. She dislikes pointless conversation and also hates it when people bring up her past.

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Image4030-1

• History: Yuko Murasaki, daughter of Amu Hoshigake and Masumoto Murasaki. Oldest daughter, with one younger sister. Growing up, Yuko had an extremely cushy life, and was often spoiled rotten until the day her sister was brought into the world. It became quite apparent very early on that her younger sister, Hinata Murasaki, was becoming the favorite child. With every day that passed, Hinata grew. She became beautiful, graceful, full of of life and extremely talented spending her days practicing her flute. Yuko began to feel envy and hate grow within her. Soon enough, the rebellious teen stage took her over, and she found herself in a petty street gang, dating the man in charge. Everything seemed ok. She was gaining recognition through absolutely ruthless means. she followed every order given no matter how grotesque. Because of this, the gang climbed TIERS, and became the largest and most feared gang of its short time.
It took little convincing to talk her into running away from home, and she did it... she found herself in a bad part of town, alone with the man she'd clinged to for so long, given up everything to please. That night, everything turned around and came to bite her... call it..Karma at its finest. All that hatred and jealousy assisted in her finding herself naked, and alone after a night of unspeakable events. She dragged herself home, and without so much as a hello, returned to her room. Months passed and Yuko found herself extremely ill. Despite this, she found there was no point in fighting it... Hinata was finally in high school right along with her, Yuko on her final year, Hinata, of course had skipped two grades, and as luck would have it, they found themselves in the same school.
More time passed, and Yukos illness only grew. Hospital visits were routine, and no one knew what was wrong. One day, after school, she stood in front of her school, umbrella open, awaiting her younger sister so the two could begin the venture home. The roads were empty...due to all of their after school activities. Hinata arrived, and instead of being greeted with a swift hello, Yuko snarled, and immediately an argument broke out. The older girl dropped her umbrella, and the shoving started nearly instantaneously. As if all of that unspoken pent up rage just took them over, and the two girls lost it...Yuko left the world of the living that day, her heel slipping off the curb..it was raining...rather hard... and the driver didn't see her.
The feeling of wind and the smells around her, pulled her awake. She found herself in the spirit world, and was immediately greeted by none other than a younger Takaoni... The rest of her years were decided then and there. Training began and she pushed herself to the breaking point so many times. Eventually, title of Lieutenant was given to her...at that point, all of that aggression, anger, and jealousy had found its way back into her heart. She now assists with squad 5, and does so with brute force, carrying out every single order given to her with incredible diligence. She is a force to be dealt with... despite her misleading nature.

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Image4031-1

• Reiatsu Color: purple

• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Shiroihasu Hebi

• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Shiroihasu Hebi is a huge white serpent with not one but three king cobra heads. All of their eyes are yellow with green color around the pupil. The middle cobra head has one yellow eye, and one purple eye, a trait displayed in Yuko. Shiroi has snow white scales with a light gray stomach and the serpents fangs are so large that they peak out of the snakes lips. There's a flower shaped design on the back of each of the heads, all slightly resembling lotus flowers. the other outstanding feature is the snakes long black and white speckled tongue.

• Inner World: Shiroihasu Hebi sits on top of a bottomless lake, lotus flowers scattered around herself. Petals fall from a HUGE tree that towers over even the snake. Every now and then, Hebi will move and find itself wrapped around the tree, tongue out. This inner world is absolutely silent, except for the sound of petals hitting the surface of the water.

• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : While sealed Hebi is a white daisho set, however, the smallest sword is rarely used and sits concealed on Yukos belt.

• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: In battle, all Yuko has to do is allow the tips of her fingers to graze the hilt of the smallest sword, tucked on her back, and often hidden. Doing so allows her to tap into Hebis powers directly. Her eye changes color and she becomes a bit more hostile. Seeing as hand to hand combat is not her strong point, this ability can help a little bit but doing this someone results in her being even more tired after the small boost wares off. Its a parasitic relationship so using this ability is rare.

• Release: "Eat their heart out, Shiroihasu!!"

• Shikai Description: Yukos appearance doesnt change much but when attacking her happens, it becomes obvious what has changed. Her skin become much harder to cut, and her blood clots much quicker. Her speed is increased. The cross design in her purple eye changes to resemble that of a flower, and she gains a bit longer and sharper finger nails. and unlike before the sword on her back, unsheiths itself, and using the eye, Yuko uses it to fight with all three swords at once. The swords themselves seem to shine a bit brighter and slashes become near silent, stealth playing a huge roll in Yukos shikai.

• Shikai Abilities: Hebi grants Yukos eye with an incredibly amount of telepathy. The total amount lifted will determine how long she can use her ability in excess. the heavier an object the more power and energy it drains. This ability can't be activated any other time, and typically lasts anywhere from 2-6 posts. It also grants her a mega speed boost, allowing her to move 3.5x her normal speed and a slight strength boost, so although dangerous, hand to hand combat could work if needed.

• Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

• Bankai Abilities:(You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Image4029-1

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Adept
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: adept
  • Kidō: adept
  • Zanjutsu: adept
  • Hakuda: beginner

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Image4032-1

• Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Octohonk on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Empty Re: The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++]

Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Reserving check

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Empty Re: The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++]

Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:00 pm

«-CHECKING THIS OUT NOW-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Adept

• Comments/Notes:

A couple of things here, but this'll be ready to approve!

Yoku stands at a solid five foot two, a tad taller than Rukia

This is a fine height description, except you'll have to ask Kyle to mention Rukia since he has her. It's one of the more nitpicky rules here, but one nonetheless. If you'd rather remove the canon mention and not ask permission for this, you can do that too!

Hebi grants Yukos eye with an incredibly amount of telepathy, something Yuko uses in terms of strategy whilst fighting. This ability can't be activated any other time, and typically lasts only a number of minutes. It also grants her a mega speed boost, and a dramatic improvement of her fragile body, so although dangerous hand to hand combat could work if the situation presented itself.

1.) I need to know the weight limit on what she can lift with her telepathy. Is it up to a ton? Or more? If it's more, is there a drawback besides the time limit or is it just the time limit?

2.) For the time limit, could you convert minutes to posts? (e.g. instead of "a number of minutes", something like "4-6 posts".)

3.) How much are her speed and durability/strength amplified? 1.5x? 2x? This is the only other thing I see!

Once these are resolved, I'll approve this ish!

• Tier: 3-3++ when fixed.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:30 pm
Alright! With the fixes made, this shit is APPROVED! for 3-3++!

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Left_bar_bleue25/100The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:08 am
Archiving this character due to inactivity.

The Yandere Lieutenant Yuko Murasaki [APPROVED; 3-3++] Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum