Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Demon Kid Zarrancar Empty Demon Kid Zarrancar

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Demon Template

[b]Name:Demon Kid Zarrancar
[b] Age:10
[b]Gender:male
[b]Appearance:he has black wings both swords to one side he has a gental looking face with black hair he wears a dark robes close to what ichigo wears just with a hood he has red eyes he looks alot like a human but he has fangs like a vampire he has to metal arms in plus his normal arms he wears a ring ment to serpress spirit energy and he is a white demon with red strips and he has hundreds of scars that he made himself(i know this isnt two or more paragraphs but it is all i can come up with)

[b]True Form/any Differnt form:dark winged humanoid with both swords hilted on one of my sides

[b]Personality:Gental and kind but has an evil blood thristy side when in a rage or in battle

[b]History:being just a kid who is now coming out of a cave he has no real history

[b]Powers:weilds a double zanpaktou named Zaflamia (shikia two daggers one controles fire the other controles lightning bankia is a giant fire demon with lightning snakes coming off of its body) able to summon cero and has high speed healing

[b]Skill Level: Powers:Master
[b]Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand:Master
[b]Skill Level: Speed:Advanced
[b]Skill Level: Defense:Adept

[b]Likes:a certain girl

[b]Dislikes:haters

[b]Fears:the certain girl getting hurt in any way

[b]Weakness: the kido cannon

[b]Role Play Sample:-looks around then look at the sky and sees the girl i like-
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon Kid Zarrancar Left_bar_bleue0/0Demon Kid Zarrancar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Demon Kid Zarrancar Empty Re: Demon Kid Zarrancar

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:54 pm
Hello there~ I'm Urufu, and I'll be helping you out a bit.

While I do applaud the courage you had to post this up in the first place, it is a little lacking. For starters, there are certain things absolutely required in an application.

Personality: Everyone has a general personality, even demons; note: not all demons have to be blood thirsty est. The personality must be a minimum of 2 paragraphs.

Describe how they act in every situation you can think of, it helps quite a bit. For example:

Battle

Solitude

Hungry

Infatuation

and so on. You could describe a paragraph for two of those and be done with personality, but don't be afraid to write more!

History Three paragraph minimum of your characters history; also include how they became a demon via birth or they were changed to one though a deal est.

The three paragraphs for a history ARE required. Who are your characters parents? Where were they born? Where was he born? Why was he training? Who is this girl he likes? How does he know her? Does she like him? etc.

There are many things you could do to describe your character's background. The easiest way is detail! Describe every scene as best you can, it helps the background flow and takes up room.

Describe his abilities a bit more. How much control does he have over fire and lightning, etc? Also, no bankai starting off, that needs to be worked on in RP. I actually like the idea though, it intrigues me.

[b]Skill Level: Powers:Master
[b]Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand:Master
[b]Skill Level: Speed:Advanced
[b]Skill Level: Defense:Adept

These aren't supposed to be filled out until you get your tier.

Now if you did a good job in personality, you can pretty much copy and paste down below for the Likes, Dislikes, etc.

For the roleplaying Sample, Elaborate. big time. This is for you to show us exactly what you are capable of. So what do you got?

Also, I don't think you could be a hybrid like that. Pick one or the other, or just make a demon with very similar abilities, but not exact.

Anyway, I hope this helps. If you need a little more guidance on what to write and where, make sure to read the plot

http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/announcements-and-updates-f3/the-site-s-plot-so-far-t5.htm

And the guides.

http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/rules-f1/frosty-s-protips-for-rp-beginners-t60.htm

And don't forget you can use a picture in your appearance!
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 pm
since this user is no longer here
DEIND

Demon Kid Zarrancar XmGUKMS
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:44 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum