Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mujin
Mujin
Kido Kid

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mujin's Adept Kido Left_bar_bleue100/100Mujin's Adept Kido Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

Mujin's Adept Kido Empty Mujin's Adept Kido

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:25 pm
Custom Kidou

• Name:Demon Flashing Air
  • Type:Bakudo
  • Number:38
  • Effects: The user must be running to perform this Bakudo, upon entering the desired speed the user focuses reishi under their front feet causing two circles of energy too form carrying the user beyond their normal boundaries of speed for a moment(2 post). The speed boost is considerable, if one is moving adept they will boost to advanced ect. The maneuverability of this technique differs on the user's focus if they have below adept they can simply utilize this technique to move in straight, however with adept they can turn so long as they focus their reishi, at advanced the user can make minute turns and spins on a dime allowing them the utmost maneuverability at the new found speed.
  • Incantation:Ashura Senkuu
  • Notes:This technique causes one too float upon the energy allowing for movement within the air.

Custom Kidou

• Name:Kikoken
  • Type: Hadō
  • Number: 40
  • Effects: The user simply points a finger at the target charging reishi in the pin point area before sending a projectile at the target that is the size of the finger used which travels at a immense speed(Master) but deals moderate damage only piercing targets with no defense or Adept level defense's, though the technique deals beginner damage the threat is in the piercing capability and speed that is assaults a target, so long the connection is held the user can manipulate the beam to move and continue striking the target at the extra energy drain.
  • Incantation: Kikouken
  • Notes:

Custom Kidou

• Name:Rising Dragon Fist
  • Type: Gisei Hadō
  • Effects: The user places their fist on the ground before charging reishi around their entire body before pinpointing it in their attacking limb, the user likewise takes moderate damage when utilizing this technique however they gain from it a formidable speed boost. The user releases their punch and burst forward from the rush of reishi causing the user to glide forward at speeds double their normal upon reaching the target the user takes the shape of a dragon formed of reishi and smashes into them lifting them into the sky, upon doing this the user calls the incantation giving the Hadō it's power the moment it hits the target.
  • Incantation: Shoryuken!
  • Notes:

Custom Kidou

• Name: Co-Ordinate Capture Box
  • Type: Barrier
  • Effects:The user points their hand forward and focuses their reishi causing a box too form around the intended attack at Advanced speeds, the box can likewise block advanced level techniques from the inside or multiple adept level techniques from the outside. The box ranges 15 feet on all sides and can be place anywhere in a 50 foot radius of the user. The box can stay in place for 5 post if not broken
  • Incantation: Eishōhaki ~
  • Notes:This is one of Mujin's signature technique and he is skilled enough in this Kido that he never says the incantation though receives the normal results.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mujin's Adept Kido Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Mujin's Adept Kido Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mujin's Adept Kido Empty Re: Mujin's Adept Kido

Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:15 pm
This thing was made in Creation Center, which is the wrong place. So, i'll move this thread to an appropriate place.

Empty, blank space.
Mujin
Mujin
Kido Kid

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mujin's Adept Kido Left_bar_bleue100/100Mujin's Adept Kido Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:33 am
bump
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mujin's Adept Kido Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Mujin's Adept Kido Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:17 am

I'll flick my finger and give you an approval for this since i don't really see any problems to these kidos nor would i feel like nitpicking everything out since i find them fair enough as long as you don't abuse them.

However, do not forget that any kido, especially Demon Flashing Air, cannot boost any skill sheets beyond Master, which means that if one's general speed is Master, such kido cannot boost them into Grand Master even if it is temporary, so make sure that they only gain some boost that does not reach the levels of Grand Master. While if he/she has Grand Master in their speed, you can just say that it makes them even faster than those average on a Grand Master level, etc.

For Rising Dragon Fist and Co-Ordinate Capture Box, i'll put them in the unknown number/barrier section since first, i don't really know what Gisei Hadō really means since we have 'Hadō' only. Second, if you meant that it is a Hadō-type kido, then you'll need to move it to another number since one of your kidos has already taken the number 40 Hadō. While if Co-Ordinate Capture Box is a Bakudo, the number 40 is already taken, so you'll need to assign it a new number. Though since it is a barrier type, i feel like it belongs to there rather than a numbered Bakudo.

OTHERWISE! I'll approve this since the rest of the above is just pointing out a few things. No need to worry too much.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mujin's Adept Kido Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Mujin's Adept Kido Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:33 pm

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

For some reason I still see this in the unchecked section, so I am going to go ahead and move this into accepted kido since it appears that Cookies approved this app under special conditions.

Mujin's Adept Kido WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum