Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Fang
Fang
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Awoken with pain Left_bar_bleue0/0Awoken with pain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Awoken with pain Empty Awoken with pain

Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:46 am
"Gahhhhh!" Shannon yelped as he awoke to pain in his side. He grabbed his side with quickness and clinched it roughly. He looked down to where his hands rested and remembered he had fought that beast and it lashed him with it's tail. He tried to get up but a sharp pain shot through his side putting him back down. "Damn it this really hurts.." Shannon rolled over on to the opposite side and then onto his stomach. He tried pushing himself up a crouching position to where he could sit on his legs. "Hope this doesn't hurt" he thought to himself. He slowly rose into the sitting position on his legs, his side still hurting and during the fight expending even more Chi after being hit probably didn't help.

He rose to his feet while sliding the remaining hand up the tree as he went. He got his grounding and when he was fully standing he took a deep breath then let it out slowly. "Take it easy" Shannon told himself. He leaned up on the tree with his back and continued breathing deep. "What am I going to do from here? I don't know where i'm going or what i'm doing....No,I have to continue my journey no matter what though, Shannon come on." After the reassuring thought Shannon tested walking and the pain was tolerable. He took one step after another and eventually into his normal pace then headed for wherever an exit may be.

As he was walking Shannon had a thought "what will I do to obtain these styles? I can't simply just learn them on my own. Maybe what I need to do next is find a master who can teach me."After some time of consideration about the thought, he came to a conclusion. That was his goal now to find a master. After his thought had occurred he came into a clearing that was an exit from the luscious forest he once thought nicely of. As he stepped through the opening sunlight obstructed his vision, then the intensity of the light lessened and a village came into view. The village didn't look to welcoming though. It had run down buildings, shanty housing, and very mean looking residents. Even so Shannon needed some sort of treatment and didn't want to wait so he headed that way.

He made it to the town and slowly walked along the streets checking the place out. Shannon looked around and saw some stores and stands here and there but they lacked items of purchase it seemed. "Wonder why this place is rundown like it is" He thought to himself. He continued on walking and came across a smaller house somewhat out of the way in seclusion. There was a sign hanging from the house. It had a cauldron looking symbol on it. "Maybe a store that has beverages or remedies? Checking doesn't hurt" He could stop for a cold drink then and possibly find a healer all in one. He grabbed the knob of the door and proceeded to twist and open the shanty wooden door. He stepped through into the house and shut the door behind him softly. As he came in he looked around and he saw no beverages about but saw only one thing. Shannon saw an elderly women sitting atop a small cushion at a table across the room. "Excuse me miss, i assumed this to be a beverage store but..." "Bahahahaha! A beverage store boy? This is no store for drinks" The elderly women spoke to Shannon. "This here is a medicinal store, a place for healing and mending of the mind."

Shannon took a second to re-cooperate from the women's lively reply as he removed his boots and set them aside at the door. He walked towards the table slowly and reached the cushion, then crossed his legs and sat down. "Well just as good I guess, I have an injury on my side and I think a bone or two may be fractured or broken. Could you help me out?" The women kept silent for a moment then looked at Shannon with eyes of assessment. She looked him over. "Come with me boy" She said as she waved her hand towards herself "The names Chi-ho by the way."

Chi-ho had taken Shannon out back of the small house into a garden area. The two stood before a small garden with a few rows of different plants. Shannon assumed these might be medicinal plants for healing. "These are the plants I grow to assist me in the making of remedies." Chi-ho spoke aloud suddenly. As Shannon observed he saw plants of green and red, some that of the sky's color, and also purple flowers among many yellow ones. "Tell me your name boy." She asked. Shannon turned his head toward Chi-ho and told her "My name is Shannon ma'am." She shook her head at him and said "Good, now Shannon go pick two of those green and red flowers along with a purple one please."

Shannon did as instructed and picked a bundle of the three flowers. "Ok, got them" he told Chi-ho. She waved her hand towards herself once more telling Shannon to come inside. They both started walking and then disappeared through the doorway in the back. Once inside they sat down and Chi-ho got out a wooden chest that had tools in it from Shannon could tell. "Maybe that's how she brews potions" Chi-ho without saying a word took the flowers from Shannon and went to work doing something with the tools in the chest. After the three or four minute silence Chi-ho handed him a small vial that had liquid in it. "Drink this boy and you'll be just fine.." Shannon examined the contents thoroughly then shrugged and downed the drink. "You'll most likely pass out from the drink, it's meant to put you to sleep and mend the body during that process." By the time Chi-ho turned to look at Shannon he was out on the floor snoring away. "Damn boy your something else.." Chi-ho said as she chuckled and then went on to put Shannon to bed.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Awoken with pain Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Awoken with pain Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Awoken with pain Empty Re: Awoken with pain

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:49 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Awoken with pain Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum