Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Empty Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!

Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:12 pm
Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  2871091285769d7cb8e4518e8e2a10a0

It was a cool fall day in the outskirts of the city, the far outskirts, i.e. the forest. Always eerily calm a light breeze blew through the trees causing leaves to slowly fall down.

Hayato walked through the crunchy leaves wearing his fall outfit. He wore an orange down vest over a dark blue long sleeve shirt, blue jeans and black and white sneakers. He looked a bit absent minded as he walked around looking down at the ground. He was in a pensive mood. A few months ago he was in a single handed fight that was a test from a god that called himself "Blue". This was all to test if he had what it takes to be a legendary warrior, but his powers werent fully developed. Months passed with not much happening besides the god helping him out at the store, but recently things had changed.

A few days ago Blue had pulled Hayato into a special room where he could see different things going around the wold. In this safe area Blue told Hayato it was time to increase his powers. The only way to do it was to tap into the powers of the past to unearth an artifact that would allow Hayato to become more powerful, but it wasnt going to be easy. The only way to do this was to use items that the past gropu of Pretty Cure left behind in this world, something that represented what they fought for. Blue showed him four different shapes: a pink heart, a blue circle, a yellow clover and a purple star. Hayato was told to pick one and that would be the artifact that he would have to bring power back into to further unlock his powers. Hayato touched the Blue circle as it turned into a Blue snowflake brooch. Blue smiled as he said "That one wont be as easy to power, Someone will be to help you figure out what it means, but first a little hint: A ballerina's grace and charm may be flexible to suit their different parts, but it takes chilling determination to warm someones heart.

From that day Hayato was pestered by what this meant. While thinking about it he had lost track of how far he had walked into the forest. He could see a clearing up ahead and thought it would be best to sit there for a while. Being this deep into the forest was dangerous, but if anything should to pop up he should be able to take care of it, or at least run away.

He came to the clearing to see that it was a field of flowers that swayed int the light breeze. He went a little into it as he sat down on the grass. "How strange, a field of flowers" he said as put his hand into his vest pocket and pulled out the snowflake brooch and looked at it "A ballerina's grace and charm may be flexible to suit their different parts, but it takes chilling determination to warm someones heart' What could that mean" he said to himself.

Last edited by Viz on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Left_bar_bleue5/100Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Empty Re: Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!

Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Tosca Fantasy -- Edvin Marton & Monte Carlo Orchestra
"What a queer fellow to stray so far from one's herd. I suggest turning back because the forest is not safe for those who go alone and away from the designated pathways or you would have to contend to the Beast's Shadow."
Behind the forest intruder (Hayato) was a tall woman with a strong build while her feminine figure is blatant. Her hair at first was blond, but then it shifts in water-fluent transition to dark brown in layered asymmetrical style that is leaned to her left while only down to her shoulders. The mere presence of her seems to make the day emulate her nature by darkening almost to night and starlight. Within this pocket realm, anyone is free to leave, but even if they stamped out the life of the flowers, they are not killing the ones that are in the real world. Yes, the woman seems to have isolated the intruder and herself into the realm separate from Earth itself. As the starlight could only provide dim-lighting, it was not enough to reveal who this woman was as a pair of violet eyes pierces through the cloak before vanishes.
"I have come as I sense...I feel...I know your very being. What is your resolve? If you don't breathe with resolve, then you have none to drive yourself."
What the woman was doing was playing mind games to get more information, a technique of yore that is still in practice, but this version is more gentle, yet just as painful on an emotional level. Normally, it would not be detectable when one does not know about it and if they did, they would have to discern if it was in use or was merely playing guessing games without giving away the answers. When her right foot steps into the starlight of the moonless nocturne, a pale yellow glint reflects the blue hue as if it is striking clean gold. The woman emerges from the darkness, donned in an armor of gold and hard fabric as only her collar, shoulders, and hips are covered in golden metal plates while she is wearing gauntlets and greaves of the same kind of metal. It would have looked similar to the armor that the women used in the anime, "Claymore," but the cape was missing and certainly, the sword they used was replaced by a Nodachi that rests by her hip; a Nodachi is a type of Katana that has a longer handle for leverage and a longer blade for reach. In the hands of a master, the Nodachi would be deadlier than a regular kind due to these two advantages. The normal frown soon turn into a menacing smirk while her relaxed brows sink as her gray eyes peer into Hayato's eyes as if shoving a holy rod through his chest.
"Resolve breeds determination and determination breeds fools who die for an unreachable goal..."

"...Or breeds great people like heroes of yore. And do not worry about the flowers there, we are isolated to an extent of my power. I cannot cover an entire district like the Beast could, but at least it gave us enough space to do what we desired to do without causing permanent damages. Besides..."
A chill creeps around the area as the area becomes colder and colder into the Autumn night. To those outside the area would see it as an ominous dome hidden among the trees until it became very visible when flying over the clearing that it is cover in the color of nighttime. They can enter it and leave it on their own whim, but given that the one who made the dome was possibly that powerful, there would be no telling what kind of strength the hostess bears for interlopers or meddlers. Unlike other domes, this dome can follow the hostess, thus no matter where the hostess goes, the dome will always isolate her and others within it from Earth. The dome would tax her energy, so it would not stay up for long, but given her control, it would just be long enough to do what is needed to be done. The woman brushes the left side of her thick hairstyle off to the side a little as she asks with a smile,
"Do you like my new hairstyle?"

"I have gone back to my natural hair color as it would do me a better service while this hairstyle would look more exotic or different since...I keep seeing those with long hair, parted, symmetrical, unkempt, spiky or the ever-lazy combed-down style."
A few barks echo through the space as a Keeshond puppy slips through the barrier of darkness and trots to the woman's right side as the woman looks at him. With smiles of endearment between the two, the woman squats down, takes off her gauntlets and pets the puppy and gives it a swift yet gentle rub down which the puppy enjoys before it looks at Hayato and tilts its head to the side like it is saying, "Who are you? Do I know you? I'm confused."
"Heyo, Cobes. What are you doing here?

"...Ah. Ya missed me. Don't worry, I will get back soon. Now go back home. Go! Go!"
As the woman pats her laps after releasing Cobes from her grasp, the puppy rushes off back to which it came and yet in a flash of white light, it vanishes like a teleporting dog. The woman watched it go off before she stands up and looks at Hayato with a vanishing smile. It is clear that she intends to show him her resolve as she draws out her Nodachi and holds it vertically almost against her right side with her left leg in front and right leg behind it. She then bows her head and breaks the silence with an expeditiously leap with her sword trailing behind to slash across intentionally for Hayato's midsection as the Nodachi was leveled with her midsection and aligned horizontally from her right side. At this moment, only a truly skilled swordsman would recognized it as a Shii-Cho form.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Empty Re: Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!

Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:03 pm
Hayato quickly got up and looked at the figure that was behind him as it spoke. He was a bit startled since he was deep into though and unaware of his surrounding. He put the brooch in his pocket as he looked at the figure. It looked very familiar but in the shadows it was hard to pin it down. "Im sorry, I guess I just got lost in thought and ended up here." He replied to the figure.

The figure continued to speak asking Hayato about his resolve, what did she mean by that, or he the voice seemed fairly deep to him. "My resolve?" he said to himself as the figure stepped out of the dark. He took a step back as he saw the figure in the dim light. That manish figure with a womanlike face, it could only be one person "YUU-SAMA!!" he let out as he saw the figure in its entirety. What could she be doing here, and why was she talking so cryptically. She talked about resolve breeding determination, and that ends in two ways, glory or death. He didnt know how to answer those questions, he didn't have time to think about them, but she did ask something he could answer, her hair.

"I think your hair looks great, but why are you here?" he asked as he heard and saw the puppy come in. It was so adorable and most importantly FLUFFY!!! This was probably a rare moment that one could see this woman being so kind to a living thing. But once the puppy left her demeanor changed. most notably as she drew her sword out. Hayato may be stupid and slow to things but he knew what was going on in a battle. All those years in the ring had left his senses sharp, even though his job was to take hits. He readied his fighting position knowing she was going to attack him. He had taken notice that the sword she was holding wasn't a normal katana, it was much longer and had a longer handle, so if he had to doge it he had to move farther away. and that was going to be a problem for him.

As she rushed at him low to the ground he knew jumping would be a bad idea, ducking would cause him to hit the woman, moving away would let her hit his back and not moving would just cause a hit. In a split second decision he decided to drop and roll to the left away from his assailant, hopefully dodging the brunt of the slash. He quickly got up, confused. He didn't know why she was attacking him, but he couldn't stop and ask, well he could. He knew he didn't have that much time to act so he swiped his hand over his PreChan mirror as a purple light enveloped him as he transformed into Cure Royal, though he didnt notice that the snowflake pin he had in his pocket was now at the center of his chest. No chants or introduction this time, there was no time. Blue had told him that he didnt need to yell out every attack he had to do, for simple ones concentration was enough. His hands were covered in a purple energy as gauntlets formed on them. He conjured them because he knew that doging wasnt going to be easy, so grabbing the sword might be his best bet. He stood there as he waited for her to make her next move.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Left_bar_bleue5/100Snowflake Artifact: Dance for your life!  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Yuu Raion
Ichikage

When she slashes, Hayato can see the streak of blue light passing through the air in a long line as the slash was quite fast and precised. If anything it would have grazed his vest if he was lucky, but one could believe in miracles with what ineffable reputation she may have on her belt. She looks at Hayato and then looks at her Nodachi.
"I know I don't like it either, but anything for my charge..."

"...Anything for a friend."
Yuu lowers herself for a brief moment before jumping high into the air and arcing towards Hayato while rolls clockwise on her side and her Nodachi would likely to land on top of Hayato if he chooses to stay on his new position. Should she land it, it would cause severe wounding because of the Nodachi spearing into either one of Hayato's shoulders. Should she missed, her Nodachi would bury itself into the ground and deep enough that the only part of the sword visible was its dark violet-blue handle. Yuu then backs up and observes the situation; expecting Hayato to have dodged this remarkably slow-paced "savage pounce" technique.
"Better define your resolve or..."

"...I will kill you for referring me as a man again, good friend! I AM A WOMAN DAMMIT!"
It is one thing that irritates Yuu because she took great care of her body and made it look feminine as she naturally has an hourglass shape and yet her height penalized her for not being petite like other guys would of liked as her size would be thicker than the smaller women by proportion alone. To some guys, she is an Amazon while her foul temper often would drive men away as she would be called a demon if they are any normal. Simply, she is rather sensitive about her figure while she could barely sense the thoughts through knowing the person like Hayato. However, it is not as bad as it would have been since at least her hair change worked great according to Hayato. Nevertheless, she heard a voice telling her to give Hayato a hard time because he needs a new layer of hide.
"How would it respect you if you lack the resilience and resolve to inspire others to follow or have faith in you? To have resilience in your resolve, you have to bear your own definition of innocence. That innocence will be your shield against fear, doubt and self-destruction."
Yuu shifts her stance where her right hand is extended outward to him and her left hand is behind her back, her right leg is in front while the left leg is behind it. Her stance is straight and solid like a defensible statue. Then...she bends her fingers forward and back, beckoning Hayato to come at her. To the unwary, this is a stance used for goading a challenger to abandon their defense and tricking them into putting themselves into a position that counterattacks are most effective. Usually the counterattack would be in form of a grapple maneuver or a parry-to-a-swift-strike. Considering that she is unarmed, Hayato may not need to worry about that sword, but considering Yuu is a trained weapon-user, there could be more to it than it first appear. If Hayato takes the bait and go for the offense, Yuu would.use the momentum to direct the punch along the path, but away from her, spun around and punishes Hayato with a hammer-hand to the upper-back that would force his balance to focus more on the upper-body instead of around the belt. In short, she would deflect the attack and potentially knock him down with a slamming fist to the back with her adept strength. Yuu knows that while Hayato is trained to take hits, he would easily outlast her in endurance, so if she desired to win the fight, she would focus more on disabling him before he could get in the second attack.

If he was going for something else, then Yuu has to improvise quickly.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:42 pm
As Hayato laid on the ground transformed he saw Yuu come at him from the sky, though this attack was fairly slow for the large woman to do. Once more he rolled on the ground escaping her dive attack as he sword dug itself into the ground. He pushed himself off the ground doing a flip in the air as he fell to his feet and looked at her as she spoke. She talked again about him finding resolve, and innocence, though she told him not to call her a man again, he never had, he only thought about it. COULD SHE READ HIS MIND!!!?? Holy crap!!! No that couldnt be, he would have noticed it before, but she did call him her friend, maybe its just that kind of friend mind meld thing, though he did think she was manly, he never thought of it before but maybe he should get her measurements one day so he can give her a much deserved wardrobe, that is if he lived. OH CRAP!! he realized he called her a man again, this wasnt gonna end well was it.

He did notice her try and goad him to attacking her fist to fist. That would give him an advantage in the strength department, but if he was supposed to figure out what his resolve was he couldnt do it at such a close range, he needed time and distance. He jumped to the air again as he yelled out "Royal Machine Gun!" Two purple orbs formed around his hands and shot out small fast moving orbs of energy, similar to a hollows bala, towards Yuu, who was ready for a different type of attack. This wouldnt give her much time to react, but Hayato knew that this would be nothing to her but a distraction, their powers on much different levels, he knew that the fight was only just beginning.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:56 pm
Yuu's gaze was sharp and directly jabbing into Hayato's character as she knew he would be dodging her attacks and she can tell from his face and his posture. He is spooked and is likely to try a different strategy than what he would have gone. Perhaps he was testing the water around her danger zone. She shifts her hand to vertical orientation as if her hand is becoming her blade. When he jumps up and his posture is not leaning forward, Yuu detects that he is trying to wear her out with ranged attacks before coming in. How would she know? She would do the same thing if she knows that her close-quarter offense would be no good against an opponent who could be more skilled than she is. The strategy Hayato uses was to keep himself off the ground so she could not rush him and get too close to him while he uses ranged attacks to exploit Yuu's speed. However, Yuu constantly thinks two steps ahead while not knowing about her own strategy until the moment she used it. She is a postmortem thinker, not a silly dreamer or planner. She acts with her heart and acts with her soul as her mind has nothing to do with it. Such as her defense against telepathy that she severs her mind from her instincts. Yet an avid warrior could be able to detect it if they fought her before.

When he called it out, Yuu grunts out a "tch" as she braces her foothold and prepares for the barrage. He launches out a storm of bullet-like spheres as Yuu breathes deeply. Her right gauntlet begins to glow bright with sunlight as she rapidly shifts her arm side to side, up and down. To a trained eye, Yuu was using little movement, but all her movements are with purpose as each one of them strike the bullets away from her like a hundred blades thrusting out against the incoming arrows. It is her Makashi Form, using her swiftness as a key factor while her sunlight energy to repel the incoming energy forces that she struck. In the end of the barrage, Hayato would see Yuu's right hand was glowing like the sun before it dims to reveal scorch marks on her gauntlets like her hand was taking a beating throughout the barrage. In truth, her hand feels rather numbed after the multiple shocks reverberating throughout her gauntlet by the force of each bullet she deflected.

She breathes deeply once again with a sigh of relief as she focuses a bit more on replenishing her spiritual stamina as the defensive measure does minimize the damage to her, but the regeneration process in her hand will take some of her spiritual stamina to heal. Yuu looks around and sees the dome was not shrinking at the moment, so there is still enough time. If Hayato would put two and two together, then Yuu assumes that her actual speed is revealed to him that if she was still using her sword, she would have overwhelmed him a short while ago. She will have to keep up with him by using varying speed to keep his tempo out of synchronization. She tips forward and then a glint of light appears under her right foot before a sound of a gunshot disturbs the brief calm. Upon that gunshot, Yuu would already be underneath Hayato before another gunshot sounds off and Yuu is now right behind Hayato as she grapples him with a bear hug. She then hoists him over her while she realign her body to be upright while Hayato would be upside down. The rest is up to gravity as they plummet with Hayato being on the receiving end of a pile-driver move. The abrupt pace from Yuu is absurdly different and erratic from her past two attacks that Hayato would have a slight issue re-correcting himself about Yuu's speed unless he could piece together how she could deflect his Royal Machine Gun attack. Plus the gunshots, it would be a power and yet Yuu did not call it out as if she instinctively know how to make them work without speaking at all.

If he manages to get out of the pile-driver, Yuu would land on her feet and then prepares herself for the next attempt with her posture similar to that of Ryu from Street Fighter when he is looking out into the horizon. To a sharp eye, one would notice that Yuu stamp her right heel onto the ground as if using seismic wave to detect something.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:28 am
Hayato waited in the air as the smoke cleared and saw that one of Yuu's gauntlets was glowing and that it seemed like it had sustained damage. Theres no way she could have blocked all those bullets, it would take far too great speed to do so. She was going on the defensive, something that he found odd. Sure he was strong, but she was much stronger than he was, where did it all go. He was expecting a fury of blows from her and all he was getting was slow defensiveness. Could taking her sword away really caused that much of an impact on her attack patterns? More importantly, why was he thinking so technically about fighting? This was so different to how the Phantom Empire fought with, giant monsters can only do so much he guessed.

The silence and thought was broken as he hear two gunshots. In no time he had been grabbed by her. Once more her speed had changed, maybe thats what she is going for. Hayato is slow and he acts differently to speed, slow enemies give him a chance to attack fiercely, but fast enemies make him go on the defensive, hes just not that fast.

Grabbing him was a big mistake.

Being angled with his head toward the ground he had no time to shake her off and not hit the ground, so he did what any logical person would do, explode. He glowed for a brief moment as then an orb of purple energy 10 feet in diameter exploded from him engulfing both him and hopefully Yuu. This wouldnt harm him though. Hopefully the explosion would push her away and into the ground. He would land on the ground feet first and once he saw Yuu on the ground he would shoot his machine gun once again, this time without yelling out the name of the attack, hopefully catching her off guard.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:34 pm
With her instincts kicking in overdrive and her senses wired to the heat of battle, Yuu can feel the energy radiating around Hayato and that is a clear sign that he is going to counterattack, given that he is facing away from her and he is in an awkward angle for a reversal, he may try a detonation force to force her away. Purely on reflex and by the time that he flickers, Yuu loosens up her grip and lets go of him. By doing so, she limited the damage of the blast because she does not have anything behind her and she is not resisting. When it comes to explosion, it is a bad idea to brace. The explosion erupts and sends Yuu flying a couple feet away as she kicks up to do a partial back-flip. Upon landing she catches herself by her hands and completes the back-flip onto her feet and a crouching position. She then notices Hayato going to use that machine gun again as Yuu already have experienced its drawback. Using the Royal Machine Gun as the cover, she uses BURST again to launch herself with another gunshot noise drowned out by the Royal Machine Gun, along with her position due to the natural lighting of the attack. When she lands quite a distance behind him, she uses the time to pull her Nodachi out of the ground and then dismounts her sheath so she is dual-wielding with the Nodachi handled in reversed in her off-hand and the sheath in her right hand with proper handling. This style is an imitation of Ikkaku Madarame's signature Sword-&-Sheath style, but in reversed.

"So you can think on your toes quite faster than I anticipated. I honestly would have bitten the bullets if I hadn't let go of ya in time. Then again, the burst was enough to force me to take a breather after escaping the Royal Machine Gun the second time. To be dull is a sin and I reinvent in atonement."
The tone of her compliment was eerily calm as she somehow changes from upbeat, irritated, then to confident. There was a chance that Yuu could be toying with him with feints and near escapes, but it may as well be honesty in the battlefield that Yuu ended up underestimating Hayato. In the sublime, a ring of reiatsu is picking up around Yuu's feet as her reiatsu is rising slightly. The aura was black with violet outline, but only with the ring around Yuu. Using a form of visual representation would yield that Yuu's reiatsu is gaining strength, but not enough to be readily visible and it leaves an egg-like atmosphere around Yuu that is invisible to the naked eye. She draws her sheath back and around her left arm and over her Nodachi while the Nodachi shifts further back. In the stance, the sheath glows violet while the Nodachi is glowing gold.
"Runde der Löwe und Drache."
Upon saying the line, Yuu swings her sheath across, spins around once and swings her Nodachi across in the same direction. The first swing releases a slender bolt of black mist crackling with violet lightning while the second swing releases a sharp bolt of white mist crackling with golden lightning. Upon arrival to the target, it encases around in a cyclone as the white and black mists mix and swirl around Hayato while the crackling snaps almost thrice a second. It would seem unwise to try and pass through it while it would be too high to jump out of it. A wise combatant would know that the technique was a learned technique probably through observation and Yuu just makes it her own. As the mist and lightning roar like two legendary beasts of yore, Yuu uses BURST to launch herself with both her sheath and Nodachi in proper handling. As she is over Hayato, both her sheath and sword are extending outward to cleave Hayato from above. Upon landing, it would disperse the two mists harmlessly and cancel the effects outright. Like she can do it, Hayato could easily dispel the effect by attacking it if he could catch onto the disadvantage of the ability over the presumably immediate threat of the lightning bolts swirling around him.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:46 pm
Hayato didnt hear the gunshot as Yuu burst behind him. He didnt notice she hadnt been hit until the explosio and dust settled, well that and she said something to him. He noticed that she had gotten her sword again. Crap, total crap. A sword in the hands of a man-woman isnt a good things, especially this one. Crap he called her a man again. Good that will only make the fighting any better.

He didnt know the style that she was using though, well he never really learned how to sword fight, but he was sure that it was something super special or something like that. He took a defensive stance ready for the worst. But instead he got something different. A black and white mist surrounded him crackling with electricity he couldnt move out of there without getting hurt. He was a sitting duck. That must be her plan.

But he knew just what to do.

A white light surrounded him as a vanilla scented breeze flowed through the air and the mist and electricity cleared. And once the light faded.... he wasnt there anymore. This should be a surprise to the woman, where had he gone and what was the smell in the air. Had she remembered their first meeting she should know exactly what this is. Hayato had entered his "Vanilla Waltz" form. This form gave quite a nice benefit with its Vanilla Breeze, eliminating all weather and field effects within 40 feet of him. That would explain why the mists had cleared and the lightning disappeared, they were forced out. But where did he go, thats easy, behind Yuu. With the powers of wind came a nice boost in speed, now he had speed that could rival flash step.

HE was silently behind her and he did just what someone sneaky would do, PUNCHED HER IN THE BUTT! But that was no normal punch, not only was it super strong, it was wind powered causing Yuu to be sent hurdling to the ground, hopefully hitting it with massive speed. After that his PreChan Mirror glowed signaling that big moves were able to be used now. But it was too early to do those. Though he needed to get that sword away from Yuu. Hopefull that he had left Yuu left in a daze he yelled out. "ROYAL RIBBON!!" 5 Ribbons materialized out of the air made of cream colored energy. He hoped that he could grab her sword and sheath and pull them away from her hands. He alos sent the remaining three ribbons to wrap around her torso and legs to stop her movement.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:57 pm
Without a time to think, Yuu sees that she missed and can tell that he would be trying to mimic her past technique. Then she feels a tingle on her behind and she judges to be her right side, so she twists counterclockwise and could feel Hayato's fist grazing her butt while Hayato can somewhat feel that Yuu's muscles are relaxed and she is wearing hard fabric apart from the metal plates. What Hayato could feel is the end of Nodachi's handle ramming into his stomach bluntly as given that he exposed himself to try and punch her in the butt, the strike would be guaranteed. This will likely cause Hayato to have the air blown out of his body quickly and potentially start heaving if he recently ate something. Yuu steps off around Hayato's left side before ramming the end of the Nodachi's handle against the spot on the back of his neck that the neck-to-head joint is located. Not only it is close to the brain, the impact would cause some trauma that would disorient Hayato. And then, Yuu walks behind Hayato and kicks Hayato in the butt with her boot like a soldier's boot to a wooden door. Yuu drops her sword and her sheath as she squats down and grabs Hayato by the left ankle. Upon a successful grapple, Yuu would drag Hayato into a circle before gaining the momentum to start swinging Hayato around like an Olympian throwing hammer. After a good couple rounds, Yuu thinks she gained enough momentum to make the attempt.
"I pick you up...!"
Yuu leaps high into the air with gunshots going off from her BURST, which to Hayato would be almost as being carried off by a jet. At the peak, Yuu curls inward and swings Hayato more vertically than horizontally. The experience would feel like the world around him is being thrown into visual chaos where control is no longer existent. At that point, Yuu descends quickly down to the ground while still having Hayato caught in the tumble of doom.
"...To put you down!"
By the time they landed, there would be a loud crash as Yuu literally used Hayato like a maul to pound into the ground with. The force is great enough to leave a crater where Hayato landed or a man-shaped impression. Yuu backs up and collects her sword and sheath before sheathing her sword. Yuu thinks with that much force, defeat is assured as Yuu speaks out.
"If you keep failing to recognize your foe as who they want to be, then how different you are..."

"...From them?"

"Pretty Cure seems to fail when you discard the heart within the night. I embraced my night while someone else I know only embraced the day..."

"...And I missed her still. And still I am determined to be someone's new day."

"Even if I am born to be the night's child."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum