Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bind the Spider Tightly Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Bind the Spider Tightly Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Bind the Spider Tightly Empty Bind the Spider Tightly

Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Madness of its own accord...

"… God Doesn't Exist Here… I will never… die…"

The distraught words were painted in a silvery green vein along the walls of the cave that had long ago accepted a new inhabitant. This particular person whom it had allowed within its cold embrace had remained there for more than a year. His body had morphed, and changed. No longer did his body wear the garments known as 'clothing, instead being inhabited by fur from the waist down, his body a far crime from a regular human's. He was now more like an insect, more like… a spider. The gigantic legs on his back further attested to this fact, every inch of the cave covered with the white fabric of web produced by his body.

"I fought… I died… Nothing matters… I can't fight anymore… Goodbye, world… I say… farewell… my humanity..!"

Outside, from the cave, where ever more threads were laid, the man could hear it. There was someone… and they were outside. Little did they realize that there were microscopic threads all around their bodies, so small that they couldn't even be detected by the creature itself until someone had moved against them. Deep within the cave, several dozen feet under the earth's surface, the being blinked. He had given up sight long ago, using only the threads of web all throughout the cave, the beach, and nearby forest to help bring him prey.

Thus it was that the being had continued to exist, what had once been known as Nathan Washi was now a completely lost, despondent soul. As his threads were violated, he could even hear their voices through it. He could feel the cape falling back, and he could feel the acceptance of the male voice to take it. "..Kyeer…" The male let out a noise of disagreement, feeling almost in pain from the memories that the pair of them had generated. Slowly, he reached both hands out, and firmly grabbed the air.

As he did so, the female's legs would go out from beneath her, as the male would feel his body suddenly wrapped in every direction as he was dragged up into the air. As for her… she was firmly and rapidly dragged away, suddenly descending rapidly through the damp crevasses of the place the being had come to known as home… or at the very least, his final resting place. "…" Finally, she would at last come to a stop as threads bound every one of her joints, attempting to hold them firmly in place. They were stronger than steel, and would take an intense effort to shatter. Each of them was controlled from the spider-like man's mind.

Finally, he himself appeared before her, his legs carrying him across the cave's ceiling as it gradually lowered him down, looking her right in the eyes. "...Wo...man…?" It asked, as if remembering a far off memory, reaching a hand out towards her, before stopping, his nose smelling carefully… "...Shini...gami…? Mrack…?" The spider-like being questioned further as it looked at her…

Before her, was the vision of a broken man. His eye held no lustre, and deep, dark bags hung underneath his eye sockets. He was obviously suffering from malnourishment; it would be easy to see his ribcage. His hands were dirty, his nails overgrown on both his hands and feet, and he finally ended up looking at her from upside down directly into her eyes.

"...What… you…? Not… animal… Prey…?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bind the Spider Tightly Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Bind the Spider Tightly Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Bind the Spider Tightly Empty Re: Bind the Spider Tightly

Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:33 pm

"...Sugi...ura…? Sugiura…"

The man let out the entire word as he held up a single finger, a small popping noise occurring as her eyes would make out the desecrated expression of the… thing which was looking at her. That small spark began to light the threads which were all around it, before spurring outwards. They got very close to her body… before diverting, changing paths with the very precise lines, before hitting into the walls around them. The web that was there began to burn brightly, the torches that had been created long before triggering as the male's eyes closed hard…

Looks like I'm not getting better, not getting better.

The words were scrawled within his eyelids as he came into view for her, his eyes remaining closed despite the blindness. He could only breathe, over and over again, his breaths growing in rapidity with his heartbeat as he felt the heat. "Wa… wa… wa…." The small sounds were exerted from his mouth as he slowly backed away from the girl, his hands coming up to his eyes as he threw his head back, straight at the floor.

"WAR!"

His call echoed throughout the caverns as he roared the word, his lungs stretching hard as he let it out at the memories that flowed into his mind from the fires, the pain, the suffering. The loss, the respect, the hatred, the violence, the fear… All these emotions were reminded within his mind as he began to crack along the seams again, his mouth dribbling now with words. "I'm not alright… I can't be alright… DAMN IT! WHY?! I HATE THIS! I HATE YOU! DAMN YOU!" He shouted as he turned around, his legs releasing the web above as they smashed into the ground below, his entire body rigid.

"DIE! JUST DIE!! JUST LET ME DIE!!!'

The voice continued to roar as he finally gripped onto his head with both hands. "No, no Nathan… stop… stop, please… oh, god… Oh.. .God..!" The desperate calls, filled with sorrow, left him as tears flowed down his body, stumbling backwards. However, the threads holding her did not loosen, instead only tightening against her writhing.

"...Prey…?" The male's head turned to her once again, having heard only that word, and his expression had changed once again. That lifeless, unthinking expression had returned, even with reddened cheeks and tears still dripping down the flesh of his face.

"...hunger.. Want… need… numb pain… stop… suffer… aah…!"

The final cry left his mouth as the spider clasped both hands together, before throwing them outwards. As he did so, a series of explosive charges ran throughout the cave, terrific explosions being let off. This was, after all, the ability of the one known as Nathan Washi. To create bombs with his spiritual power, of all shapes and sizes… And with these threads, they had all been linked together. The cave that lead away back towards the surface began to fall rapidly, shutting them off as he slipped back into the corner, before spasms coursed across his entire body.

The male slowly fell down to his knees as his torso shook once more, tears beginning to flow from his eyes once more as the bindings around her body finally began coming undone. "Please… Please… You…! Uah…" The despairing moan left his body as he laid on the ground, his threads flowing around his own body as he pulled on them hard. He was obviously attempting to kill himself as the strings began to crack one after the other, his skin not even breaking as the rocks around his body were split into microscopic pieces. His eyes possessed a look of terror… and sorrow. Those same eyes looked into hers, and within them was a plea, as intrinsic to the being before her as the words slowly left his lips.

"Will you… kill me…? Aaaah…!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:08 pm
-ignore this-

Last edited by LilithOfSpite on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:56 pm
LilithOfSpite wrote:

"I don't know, I don't know I don't know I DON'T KNOW!!"

Came the enigmatic reply as her voice came down to a halt, her words just inciting more of a rage within him as he let loose the barrage of denial. In response to her asking if he was alright, merely a chorus of laughter left through his dry throat, before turning his head back around and yelling his piece. It was a laugh of sorrow, of madness; it was a laugh that could not wholly contain the emotions of the one who was choking to get the words out.

"urrgh…" The noise of his groaning as she asked him why he wanted to would hopefully have been more than enough explanation as the despair he felt was nearly palpable. "Little girl…" The man's voice came out once more, but it was much slower this time, much more calm, and almost more mature. It was deniably the same man's voice, but it was different as well… almost as if of a third quality. "Asking a man what has caused him to lose his very mind…? You get no points at all for tact…" That same voice continued to tell her, before the fear returned to them once more, his hands pulling even harder as more webs came and attempted to destroy his body. Still, nothing worked, and he paused as she spoke once more.

"I have nothing. No honor, no pride. No wife, children, or family. They're all lost to me. I don't want to look at myself any longer. I have.. No reason, no purpose. What good is a broken tool? I 'm a shield, left behind, abandoned by my wielder. That is my fear, my future, and my hatred. " The broken shell told her in reply, almost rambling as he managed to enter into that small window where his sanity was preserved, that miniscule sanctuary that felt as if it was being… disturbed, by this woman.

"...Help me… " He said, his voice filled with desire, a plea directly to her. She said that she would help him if he would play by her rules. That was fine by him. As long as she kept her end of the deal, he would do anything. He cared for nothing else in this world any longer. Brothers? They can rot in hell… Love…? What use… Myself…? Straw… The thoughts continued to course through his mind as his lips quivered, feeling as if a giggle had been let out, the smallest of faint smiles appearing on his lips as he realized she had agreed to truly help him.

"...Polo… Come… find me…" The distortions within his voice had reappeared once more, that voice could sense a possible relief, before tears began flowing down once more, tears of happiness. He wanted this more than anything else, he could feel it. "Polo…! Polo, polo, polo-polo…! Hurry, hurry…! Free me from this cage… Please…" He begged her, not a shred of dignity remaining in the former Shadow of the Monsuta.

Naturally, it is worth noting that at the time he was the shadow, being the shadow of that organization meant something.

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:40 am

"...Haa…" The tired male let out the noise as he laid there, the strings all around them beginning to flow along her body, making like a carpeted floor beneath her hands as she continued to move forwards. At long, long last, her body reached his, feeling her hand moving up his bare fleh before they curled around his neck, tears coming down as he remembered something else, the last time he'd been held like this. She wasn't beating him, though. She wasn't exploding into him. It was alike, but it was not the same. It was… just… painful. That was the only word that came from deep in his heart as he let out a wail as he was embraced, his hands laying limply at his sides as his head tilted back.

"...Yes… please…" He groaned at her, feeling mentally unable to deny any of the advances that she was making on him. "..As long as I am released from this pain… I don't care…" He told her in reply as she told him about what was inside of you. "Happy...ness…?" His voice asked her, cracking once more as he repeated it, feeling her hand come up to his cheek, the tenderness of it shocking him into silence. "I'll… choose you then… Whatever it takes… anything…" He told her with his very soul as she told this was a cage, and he felt the threads all around them shifting slightly, twitching.

"...Yes… You are right… I don't know… but… I have to get out of here… somehow…" The male stated, as the spider-like creature held up a single hand… and rapidly, a gigantic nexus of energy appeared on the end of it. It was well contained, however, and the only thing she could feel from it was a warmth, a small amount of heat. It was bright green in color with waves of brown swimming around it. The soccer-ball sized orb was slowly raised into the air as the male turned to look her in the eyes once more, that feeling of submissiveness that he had once held so precious long ago… had returned.

"…" The wave of pure energy from his hand slammed into the roof above their heads. However, it was so hot, so intense, that the top of the cave merely was reduced to dust as he closed his eyes and pressed his forehead gently against hers to try to prevent her from being covered in the dust. The cero continued flying upwards as it poured through the layers of rock and rubble, before finally with a terrific explosion of dust the attack shot high up into the air, being reduced to nothingness.

"...What… do I have to do…?" He asked her, his face looking towards her as dim sunlight came down into the cave, and for the first time in over a year, the tattered young man opened his eyes. Slowly, only about a centimeter, but it was enough to see the face of the woman who had found him. Or had he found her? He supposed in the end… that was her choice, was it not…?

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:23 pm