Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hunting Mission Left_bar_bleue0/0Hunting Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hunting Mission Empty Hunting Mission

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:48 pm
Mission Details- Hollow activity is slowly increasing around areas of the world. Shinigami are needed to cut down the main hollow forces. Choose carefully, if the hollow is too strong you will die. (If you accept this mission, someone will npc the hollow for you. The person will be chosen by a admin and will be npc'ed by a admin. The amount of cash you receive is determined by your posts and how well you do against the hollow. There are 5 classes of hollows to kill, each stronger than the last but each higher level pays more than the level before it. I repeat, if you are unable to handle the hollow, you will die. Twisting Blossom is not responsible for any death, injury, maiming, or mental breakdowns. 20% of all profits made will go to the store owners for supplying info on each hollow.

Mission Pay-
Level 1- 4,500
Level 2- 8,500
Level 3-15,000
Level 4-25,000
Level 5-50,000

Hunting Mission Othercharcater
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hunting Mission Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Hunting Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Hunting Mission Empty Re: Hunting Mission

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:27 pm
I accept this mission with my character Noaki Yuki a shinigami. He will fight the level 3 hallow. Here is his app link below.

http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t1845-noaki-yuki-needs-approved-by-admin

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hunting Mission Left_bar_bleue0/0Hunting Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hunting Mission Empty Re: Hunting Mission

Sat May 21, 2011 9:32 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum