Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ascenia's Hebimas stuff Left_bar_bleue0/9999Ascenia's Hebimas stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Ascenia's Hebimas stuff Empty Ascenia's Hebimas stuff

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Ascenia's Hebimas stuff Hand_engraved_hi_res
The Servant's Clasp
» Item Name: Forgive-Me-Not, Clasp of Servants and the Subjugated
» Primary Information:

» Item Description:

An extremely distorted item, the Forgive-Me-Not is a special necklace. Having been coated with special energies, it is used for forging a 'bond' between one person and another. It is designed to be given from one person to another. Once done so, it will create a permanent link from the given to the giver. The given will be able to know the bodily status and see within their mind the current bodily image of the giver. Furthermore, once the necklace has been worn, the necklace's image changes to that of the Giver, signifying that it is the will of the given to accept the necklace and its symbolism. Whenever given a request from the Giver, the Given receives a massive mental push to accept what they have been told to do or requested of. The necklace, once put on, accepted, and having its picture changed to that of the Giver, will become unable to be removed by anyone but the person whose face is on the picture within its pendant. It binds to the wearer's soul, imploring them to give enhanced attention towards the Giver.

At present, this item looks exactly as is desired by Giver, and only changes for certain once the Given puts it on.

» This Present Is For: A Cold Submissive and Draconic Mistress-To-Be. I felt dirty just writing this. Yvhv, no more presents for you! Partly because the Doctor is a biomancer and does not make mechas, partly because that bow was so intricately described you would have to go on a quest to make it, and partly because I believe these items are suitable for christmas. SO BE HAPPY. Santa Hebi should give you coal.
» Hebi Resarch Notes:
I love messing with those who are not completely aware... Anyway, I have included a special invitation with this message, obtained from calling in a few favors... It is marked as needing to be delivered to the one who this necklace is intended for, but is only able to be opened if they open the necklace. Within it is a direct line to Mana Asthavon, in the form of a small cellular device. Once the button is pressed, Mana will receive the request at her residence and can interact with it from there.

These two were very needy. I am Santa, not God! But I will try to provide those miracles which have some value, as that is what the spirit of Santa is all about, yes?

Codes by: The Frost

-✖-

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ascenia's Hebimas stuff Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ascenia's Hebimas stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ascenia's Hebimas stuff Empty Re: Ascenia's Hebimas stuff

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:30 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
I don't see anything wrong with this piece of equipment under the circumstances it was made under. I'm also assuming that the will system put in place on the site will also be used with this item. Therefore, I'll be approving it and moving it into accepted Equipment.

Ascenia's Hebimas stuff WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum