Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes Empty Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:04 pm

credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
    music: Thing ∞ Stuff
    words: ????
    notes: #Sadgamesh #Feeltrain #OldSugs #Redecorating #GoldenArmor #GoldenCasual #Kakeruno #Kakeruyes?

Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes GilgaEnt1
Photobucket

"So I've failed my people, have I?"

The Golden Plated King asked his Knight as he stared out of the window of his castle, his arms crossed behind his back. He was dressed outside of his royal armor, wearing a white top and silk pants. His hair was down, laying flat atop his head. His piercing crimson eyes were staring straight outwards into the dark night of the Sugiuran Lands, and in all honesty, he was thinking.

It was true. He had been failing his people in recent times. No new Heroes from his own race had lately emerged, and whose fault was that? It could not be those whose potential had not been brought to the surface; that is not the job of the individual. It was the failing of the one who should be guiding them, who should be lifting them up, who should be showing them the light of what they can truly be. And in that respect… the Golden King had failed.

He was not opposed to failure. Failure brought with it intelligence. However, this failure was - frankly - painful. He wondered if he had been stuck in this spot for too long. He contemplated the glass of wine in his right hand, looking at the scarlet liquid s he rotated it around and around in the glass, before finally dropping it from his hand as it vanished in a series of golden dots. ..Am I feeling… sentimental…? The King wondered to himself as he remembered the time when he had created his Kingdom. The faces of Misaiko, Shimura, Dechtere… Alexander, Diarmuid… Gildarts… The men who he had lead into battle, the different outlets of power that were allowed within their hierarchal system.

"Indeed, I am a Golden King… but the people whom I should be ruling… my subjects… they do not lie here, not any longer. These are the children of my subjects…." The voice continued as he finally turned around to face the Leonhardt, before giving a single sigh, his shoulders slumping before resuming their formidable posture. It was not often that the King allowed for others to see him emit even a single point of exhaustion or weariness, but Kakeru was his Last Knight.

The memories of recent events were spiraling through his mind. And in all of them, he could not find them. Those people who would ascend as his subject, his vassals. Where were they? Where were those that the King should lead? The answer… was that they were not here. Not any longer. "You are correct. My Sugiran Kingdom's legacy… has come to an end. How fitting that the King should be the last piece on the board…" He stated, almost sadly, and as he did so, the castle began to warp and change.

Massive amount of gold dust circled about as the tapestries, carpets, pieces of art, furniture, even certain supports within the building bean to dissipate into that golden spectrum of pure light. All of it went disappeared into nothingness as the Golden Quality was removed from the Palace, as it was transformed, becoming instead a Castle. Royal blues and sot grays now replaced that once golden splendor. "Very well. But say that you are to lead. Is that your desire, Heir to Leonhardt?"

The male asked, as his body's own casual clothing had vanished in that storm of gold, replaced by his armor once more as he crossed his arms. "I've no heir that I desire to take my throne, absolutely none. You are the Last Son of the Knights of old. I have always known you to be a unique individual, with the weight of your family and your pride." Gilgamesh stated simply, being honest and fair in unison with the Knight before him.

"However… to lead is to be more than that." Gilgamesh stated firmly, lookin Kakeru directly into the eyes. "So therefore, as my final decree as King, I shall grant you this. Explain to me your ideal Kingdom. Explain what it looks like in its entirety. Detail how you relate to your people, how they view yourself. Explain to me what you relationship with your neighbors and even the alliances you would make with the Outside Worlds. I ask this not as your ruler, as it appears I had lost that title some time ago… without my notice. But still, I must ask as one who love these people, who promised their parents he would ensure the caretaking of their progeny…

What is your future, Kakeru Leonhardt?"
Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes GilgaExt1

Photobucket

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes Empty Re: Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Kakeru, he had demanded this, and it wasn't a swift takeover as he had thought it was slow and calculated throughout the processes, but he wasn't doing this to just upset the Golden King, he was going to become stronger, and help the Sugiuran Lands. He was pausing for a moment wearing a new outfit that would befit the situation. He had on a white jacket, and white outer shit with a black shirt underneath. He had hints of blue on the white shirt. He had wore a buckle with the word of HOPE laser inscribed on it. He had on white pants and white boots with blue details. He had a different sword than Yukianesa on hand at the moment, it was a white broadsword with blue details on it and that followed true with the handle and the pommel as well. The blades length was just longer than a broadsword, and the handle was a hand and a half. He'd have his hair longer up in a ponytail and wrapped in a similar hue of blue and white like his outfit. He had been listening to Gilgamesh the entire time as he paused between each thought having a gloved hand that revealed his fingers to his lip when he asked the serious questions. He had a lot to say organizing it was the issue at hand, and he had to give Gilgamesh the respect he deserved. So where would Kakeru begin? He knew where to start now, after piecing together everything he had needed to do. It was quite a list, but he knew he could do it.

Taking a breath Kakeru would speak with adequate pauses and phrasing with an elegant and calm tone. "...Golden King it wasn't your fault when I came in, I didn't think that you were unfit to rule was the issue at hand,before i begin on my own visions on what the Sugiuran Realm... I think you ruled well, but... I have to take back what my Ancestors felt is theirs which means... I have to take this back, and since you're giving this to me... and I will accept the gift and the problems that now come with this position..." He'd shift a bit and close his eyes for a moment in thought then opens them revealing a serious look on his face now."My Vision is that we work as an alliance that each place still has their ruling kingdom, and the like, but we work together when the times comes. When we're on earth, we protect the people we care for, and help.. Which means we need to become powerful, which means that we have to rally the tribes around us.. which is no small feat... which is why you need to be mobile... What is my Future?.. To restore the lost Order to the Sugiuran Realms... and to increase our population and size. So that we aren't just some unknown group from Shimura. We're the Sugiura, the race that will do what's necessary to protect our lands, and protect the people we love no matter the place...We'll fight not just for pride and honor, but to protect what is ours." His body shifted every so often animating a bit of his feelings and passions allowing them to come to surface. He was going to be very candid with him.

His tone shifted to a very charismatic tone now as his body seemingly came to life in a sense of more than just speaking honestly, but with vitality. "I believe in that we have the tools to make the lands strong again, and it takes that all three places needs rulers... Which means that I have to do my job now... which is restoring Order to the lands of the North, and you have to rule another land of here and raise a heir of your own. I could never be a son to you, I'm not your type a, and B, we know me as you son would be unbearable with your self-righteous ass. So that means that the East will need help as well.. which Is where I think you'll find the best place for your powers or ruling and wise instruction will be.' Pausing yet again his eyes shined focused on him. "My Legacy will be not only raising up the Leonhardt name, and making the image of the Sugiura be not just a quotation in the wind, but a respected and trusted name throughout the realms.. That is my future Giligamesh, King of Kings, and that's my answer to you." Taking a breath then he'd stare at him looking at him for his response. Kakeru wasn't afraid of him so to speak, so he was more interested in how he felt about his answers and within everything in retrospect. This was where it was going to be now.
-

Template By: [THEFROST]

Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes Empty Re: Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:14 am

credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
    music: Thing ∞ Stuff
    words: ????
    notes: #Kakeruplz

Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes GilgaEnt1
Photobucket

To be quite honest, on any other day Gilgamesh would have made sport of his Knight's outfit. Today, however, was far too serious for such frivolities. ...Such an orderous knight… The King contemplated to himself of the colors that were being directed towards him, the white of purity and the blue of purpose. Gilgamesh noted the Knight taking a breath inwards, and for just an instant became slightly worried about the future of these present Sugiura. ...Does he hesitate from fear, or preparation…? Hmm… The Golden King's thoughts were clear in his mind as he listened to Kakeru's statements.

"…" He was silent as he allowed for Kakeru to speak, merely absorbing the information of everything that was stated, contemplating the goblet of wine in his hand. He smirked as Kakeru stated that he needed to be 'mobile', but decided to not interrupt the train of thought. Ho, persuasion? The King thought to himself as he tilted his head as Kakeru's tone changed into one of charisma, before throwing in an expression that Kakeru just had to throw in. "My self-righteous ass, eh?" He asked, before laughing aloud before calming down as he relaxed, his smile turning almost… sad once more.

"… So you shall maintain the status quo." Was what Gilgamesh told him in reply as his arms folded behind his back, his feet stepping forwards. "That is fine. You will be able to maintain this throne, just as you are able to speak to me without a single flaw… other than, of course, your opinions leaking a bit due to the massive amount of perseverance you shove down your mental pipes…" He paused, now behind Kakeru's body, a gentle smile now on his expression. "Yes, you will do fine… but I can only say that much." The smile would then disappear, before the Golden King turned back to face the Aegian Knight.

"You say 'rulers'… but do you not mean wardens? For that is what I currently see yourself becoming. You want to move the race forwards, my Knight, but only forwards in time. You seek Restoration, not Enlightenment. Respect and trust are well deserved, and you will achieve that without doubt. That is the only thin I have to comment upon." His words continued, before his tone became serious, something which did not happen often.

"You are very, very predictable, Kakeru Leonhardt. Beware the confused intentions of others, and most of all beware your own power." He stated, before letting his arms drop to his sides. "When a man… or I suppose, woman, should come before you, with the ambition to go higher than your eyes can look at… you must be willing to allow that risk. That is the one request I leave for you. Do not stand in the way of righteous ambition… I am self-righteous, yes, but that is only due to the fact that my righteousness has become limited to myself once more. Someday, another will stand before you, though his righteousness will be placed in those who look up to him and put their faith in him.. Or her. … Teach them the power of your Order, but do not limit their vision. Simply place it in the right direction, so that with their powerful sight, instead of looking into the depths of Hell… they are, instead, guiding our people to the Heavens."

Gilgamesh's voice at last fell silent as he looked straight ahead. No longer would he look back at that throne. What he had told to Kakeru, there was no more reason to discuss. He would put his faith in that tiny outburst - the one with the nerve to call him a self-righteous ass - to be what would truly save their people. However, what they needed was not a savior - and this was the reason why Gilgamesh had spoken. Kakeru's position should not be one of Messiah. The King now, what this land needed, more than anything - that was teachers. Teachers and comrades, friends. The faces of Diarmuid, Alexander - they swam through the Golden King's mind as all he could do was let out that laugh with his perfect voice, one last time at the threshold of his castle, before his hands reached out into the daylight sky.

"And now… I AM ENTERTAINED! AHA, HA, HA!"

[[The Golden King of Heroes has Left the Thread]]
Lamentation of the Golden King of Heroes GilgaExt1

Photobucket

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum