Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just don't get lost this time![Open] Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Just don't get lost this time![Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Just don't get lost this time![Open] Empty Just don't get lost this time![Open]

Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:12 pm
Just don't get lost this time![Open] 271a9686-6606-4bcb-9449-81e605553631_zpse0e5e46f
It had been a long time, when Rize last time visited The Human World. And it was a surprise, knowing how did the arrancar love the realm. Like the first time, he felt pleasant shivers going down his spine, as he slowly entered the garganta, made his first steps and slowly walked the path to the other side. Even the darkness of the mid-dimension made him feel at ease. The solid ice road under his feet formed a second before, he put his foot down. A faint shimmer of light started to appear, the tingling became stronger. Nize wanted to jump. to scream, to dance. He was once again going to the Human World. The arrancar thought, that this was like humans felt at Christmas, when meeting with friends, when living together with a family. This definitely was the thing, they called "joy"!

Stepping out of the portal and neatly closing it, Nize once again marveled the magnificence of Karakura Town. It was huge, industrial place, but looked so united and alive, that Nize just wished to be a human, not a arrancar. But no, being a arrancar also was great. Hueco Mundo, with its darkness, desert and residence, showed how the world would look, if it were led only by their instincts. Led by madness. It wasn't anything bad, just different. A bit different.
Setting his gaze of the town, he smiled seeing again the market, which he visited few years, or maybe moths, ago. That time he didn't have any money, so the arrancar needed to pass all the tempting things in there. The only thing, what he got, was a big, red apple, which he exchanged for a bottle of concentrated reishi. Niza wondered, how that man was doing now? This time he had prepared before and brought quite a amount of yen, which he got, thanks to some hollows and Bi. Entering the market, he had appeared quite a distance from it, he smiled and greeted anyone, that the male passed by. Like always, he wore a black jacket and pants with white stripes and lines, while carrying his Zanpakutō on his back, wrapped in the usual, black clothe.

After some time, the arrancar started to have a feeling, that he had done something wrong. While some people smiled and even greeted him back, others looked freaked out or angry. And the only thing he done, was smiling nicely, while looking straight in peoples eyes and waving to them. Nothing unusual, right? Well, he didn't think for long, because suddenly he saw apples. Big, red and juicy apples. There were other things too, but apples caught his attention and the male ran to the vendor, to buy some.
First, the old man, with a huge mustache, looked at Niza, like he would be a madman, but seeing the wallet, full of money, his cheeks brighten up and he turned out to be a really nice guy.
"Can...Can I have some apples?" Niza asked, looking quite energetic. The guy took a bag and asked how much the arrancar would want and there he confused...how much he wanted?
"Give me...ten! No, wait, make it twenty, I promised my friend some, but again, twenty five!" The guy looked at him surprised, but didn't say anything, just smiled and started to put the fruit in the bag. In meanwhile, Nizes eyes traveled to a stand a bit further, where a girl was selling some big, green round things. He quickly paid for the fruits, told the seller goodbye and ran to the big things. The pour guy tripped in his excitement and fell with alot of noise.

Mood: Happy, surprised | Health: 100% | OOC://-//
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just don't get lost this time![Open] Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Just don't get lost this time![Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Just don't get lost this time![Open] Empty Re: Just don't get lost this time![Open]

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:42 pm
Just don't get lost this time![Open] 271a9686-6606-4bcb-9449-81e605553631_zpse0e5e46f
The bunch of apples he had with him scattered all over the ground. Some rolled quite far and disappeared in the mass of people. Some got crushed under walkers feet, but few managed to remain in the bag. In start Nize was looking like he will start crying in every second, seeing that no one even tried to help him, but the male quickly got the hold of himself and his joyful smile returned, as if nothing happened. With a quick laugh the arrancar got himself up, brushed his pants of the dirt and picked up the few apples he could see and were intact. Understanding, that in the end only half survived, it left him with nothing else to return and buy some more apples.

Paying for his purchase, Nize turned, this time slowly heading the direction, where were the big, green, round fruits sold. Reaching the stand, a girl stood, smiling, waving his hands dramatically and acting very friendly with the arrancar. That's why he so liked the market. Everyone, especially the sellers, were friendly, nice and usually always smiling. When the male asked, what those things were, the girl started o laugh and asked him not to joke around so much. When he convinced her, that he isn't fooling around, she looked at Nize, like at madman, but in the end just shrugged her shoulders and explained him, that the things were called watermelons.
Hearing the explanation, Nize scratched his head, thinking will he want something like that. Sure, it looked interesting, but if he didn't like it? About that kind of thought the man just laughed and turned to the girl, saying, that he will take one of those things. While she was working around the fruit, Nize noticed a bright, red apple laying on the ground, somehow hidden from people feet or hands. With a even wider smile, the arrancar bend down to take the lost fruit, but suddenly felt, that someone bumped into him and excused himself in the same time. Unfortunately once again his balance was caught off guard and he fell. This time it was in the direction of watermelons and before he even got to stop himself, his got hit something a bit hard and then sink into a cold mass.

Everything was black and red, he could feel the insides of the watermelon around his head and hear faint curses coming from the girls mouth. Instinctively he got up and tried to bow her as a apology. The fruit stuck for a moment, but then fell with a loud bang on the ground, some of the red insides messing getting on his shoes. The girl kept cursing him and replied again and again, that he will need to pay for the fruit he ruined. Nize just couldn't do nothing. He felt a bit, that it wasn't completely fair for the girl to offend him so badly, but again, what he could do. Nize did ruin it, if not with purpose. So, the best thing he could do, is laugh it off, smiling, while listening to the girl and looking as the red liquid was dripping from his hair. What else was him to do?

Mood: Happy, feeling awkward | Health: 100% | OOC:T_T
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just don't get lost this time![Open] Left_bar_bleue20/100Just don't get lost this time![Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Just don't get lost this time![Open] Empty Re: Just don't get lost this time![Open]

Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Word Count: 700

Even protectors don't get to see the entirety of what they guard, especially if it was complex. Coincidentally on this day, Poliro took it upon himself to "explore" the city to some extent. Despite being around for so long, it was obvious things had changed since the time he had first made foot in this beacon of humanity. Another reason that brought him to carry this out was to patrol in a sense. It was his duty to protect the people in this city after all and he had rested long enough. It was the right time to get his work done, not only was it his job it was his motivation to live, carrying out what he presumed would be the wishes of his now dead fiancee.

At this specific moment in time, Poliro had found himself in the marketplace. It was obviously crowded and busy as it traditionally was but he wasn't out on a shopping trip. There wasn't much food and material items of interest to him anyway. The reapers main concern was that it was quite a densely popluated area. If someone wanted to make something bad happen, this would be one of the hot-spots to do it. Luckily for him, the only fools that would try to cause such a storm in the most secure city in the world would quickly be dispatched - if not by the reaper himself.

This is where he found something of interest to him. Poliro was keeping a eye on everyone he saw and their spiritual energies for anything out of the ordinary. But then again, anyone smart that wanted to stir trouble would most likely be well hidden. He wasn't expecting to find anything or anyone out of the ordinary, its not a very common occurrence in this area of town. The possibility was there though, something he always kept in mind. What he was about to find however, wasn't exactly the sort of thing he was suspecting could happen.

He saw this male that seemingly, judging by his energy was not a human. Now while this wasn't enough to make Poliro instantly concerned as there's a large variety of different people in this area, what really set off his alarm was the fact the guy was pretty much carrying around a Zanpakutō casually. Not wanting to take chances, the Flame Reaper was ready to take some form of action.

However, his plans changed quite quickly once he saw the guy... getting apples? 25 of them? This made Poliro sigh at himself. What was he getting worried about? Clearly a false alarm went off in the reapers mind as he thought, "I must be really trying hard to get worried if a guy with a sword buying apples worries me.."

The next thing he saw was the guy interacting with some girl. Nothing suspicious went down here but the feelings of being falsely alarmed went away - now Poliro was curious to this guy because he seemed kind of out of place. Time to make a move and sate his curiosity, he thought.

Approaching the mysterious male from out of his vision, behind him Poliro opted to simply poke the guy in the back with enough force so that he'd notice. But in case that wasn't enough, the reaper decided to vocalize himself so his presence would most definitely be felt.

"Excuse me mate. Sorry to interrupt your day, but I could tell you stand out from the rest of the people here. Openly having a Zanpakutō out and your energy. I'm a member of a orgainzation dedicated to protecting this place. Without branding you anything - would you care to tell me who you are and what you're doing here? Be honest please."

His question was delivered - he was just doing his job of protecting the city. Not wanting to take any risks, he had a lot of confidence that his suspicions or irrational fears, if you'd prefer were not based on anything logical. A guy buying 20 apples is probably not going to be one the one to cause any harm or damage.

Or would they?

The fear of that question kept men like Poliro, on guard.

Base Coding:[THEFROST]
Graphics and Coding:LatinDoge
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:22 am
While kept scolded for what he did, the Arrancar eyes started to dart in different directions, getting distracted again and again. A bit further could be seen lime, he could smell oranges and a saleman somewhere was shouting about potatoes. His legs wanted to go, his eyes were full of unease and the man was knibling with the strand of his clothes. But it seemed, that the girl was taking for ever. She just talked and talked, and talked and he started to think, that she wasn't actually mad about the ruined fruit, but just bored. And even, if Nize was nice and all, he was feeling bored NOW.

Suddenly he felt a poke on his back, made by someone and telling from the girls face(she finally stopped talking), the man turned, only to almost bump into this other guy. Hearing his long speech, Nize just blinked few times, having a what are you trying to say? face. Was he being held suspicious for something? But...but...he was just buying fruit. Alright, the arrancar knew, that someone, like him wasn't welcomed in the living world and that his blade maybe looked a bit weird, but he couldn't leave at his home, remembering the last intrusion, he had only a day ago. It was too risky. The girl behind him got her voice back and she started to nag again for her ruined fruit. How long can one person talk about the same thing? Turning to face her, Nize pushed inside her palm maybe a bit more, then a one watermelon would cost, smiled, took the ruined fruit in one hand and with the other one dragged the officer-type guy with him.
"Finally! I'm nice and all, but she was talking too much! Like, really too much! I just wanted to pay for the thing, that I got my head stuck in and be on my way! There is so much to get here! I wonder," Nize raised the watermelon, which had a hole in the middle, "what's this? In the end she didn't tell me." Suddenly he remembered, that the stranger was still waiting for a answer.

With a apologetic smile, he turned, so could look in his eyes.
"My name is Nize! Sorry for this, I have always been bad at masking spiritual presence...or sensing it. It just had been a long week, so I decided to take a trip to the market. Human world always brings me joy!" Suddenly the man saw a merchant, that sold really old things, like toy cars and music disks. Nize let out something like a overjoyed kids giggle and pulled the man along with himself.
"Can we talk over there!? I want to buy few things!" Without waiting a answer, he pulled him to the stand. There he talked to the man, that was selling the junk, making different face expressions, raising everything in the level of his eyes and smiling all the time.
"This is pretty! What this do? Do you have something, that I could run this disk, I use only biological computers." So on and on, in the end spending a great amount on stuff. Now he looked as a pack mule.
"Done here! So, you were saying?"
The arrancar stared at him with his white, colorless eyes, looking like a child in a park.
"Maybe you know, where I could leave this, until I head home? I actually want to shop a bit more, but I have only two arms and not more." He asked.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just don't get lost this time![Open] Left_bar_bleue20/100Just don't get lost this time![Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Word Count: 799

Poliro didn't know what to expect from the guy he was questioning. You'd have to have some kind of reason for having your Zanpakutō on display even if it was sheathed. Perhaps a display of status? Poliro personally had his hidden completely from sight in his clothes to ensure there was no trouble of the sorts caused by him having it out for people to notice and see. The man then turned from him to talk to the girl, much to his annoyance. Given that arrancar didn't know him, the reaper didn't expect straightforward compliance with his question. What Poliro was about to get though, was nothing he could of expected.

One of Poliro's hands got grabbed and he was dragged along with him. His eyes widened in surprise not suddenly expecting that as he began to protest vocally to the arrancar. "Mate, do you mind!? I had serious questions for you and you just-" His reaction was not particularly angry or frustrated as he realized he was probably not dealing with an average person to say the least. His vocalization was one of surprise more than anything. But in a way, what he did simply made the Reaper more curious about him.

Poliro was interrupted in his protest as he finally got a response back from him, after finally turning to face him. ""My name is Nize! Sorry for this, I have always been bad at masking spiritual presence...or sensing it. It just had been a long week, so I decided to take a trip to the market. Human world always brings me joy!"

So, the name of the Arrancar guy was Nize and he seemed to be here for... what seemed like quite normal intentions. But what was more interesting is that he seemed to take joy in being in the human world. Given Poliro's past experience with Arrancar this was something he hadn't ever seen or heard of happening. He was quietly amazed to himself about what he was seeing in this Nize person. He seemed so childishly excited for things that were trivial to anyone with experience in the human world. The reaper was then dragged along with Nize yet again. "Can we talk over there!? I want to buy few things!"

Poliro protested vocally yet again. "Mate do you realise you're meant to ask before you go dragging people along right?! Just making that clear." He didn't physically resist it as it was quite obvious Nize wasn't meaning any ill-harm to him or anyone around him. Poliro's suspicions lead him into quite a interesting situation that he had never dealt with before. He had his initial questions answered but now his curiosity was gonna lead him to learn more about Nize.

Nize spent more time shopping as he finally gave Poliro an opportunity to speak. "Done here! So, you were saying?" But he began to talk again funnily enough even though it seems like it was his chance to speak. "Maybe you know, where I could leave this, until I head home? I actually want to shop a bit more, but I have only two arms and not more."

Poliro finally got his chance to respond to Nize after that awkward chain of events that left him a bit mystified and surprised. "Well uhh. That was interesting.. hello there Nize. You seem like.. a odd one. Not from around here as you seem quite amazed by the 'human' world. My name is Poliro. I'm a Vizard Corps member. Organization dedicated to the good cause of protecting cities such as this one and preserving peace and you know, the nice stuff? I was patrolling around here as dense areas could be a potential target for such things. I wasn't accusing you of doing anything but you did stand out from the rest of the people here. Although it seems you're quite innocent so my worries were misplaced. Sorry about that mate. You know you could just go back home with the stuff you have then come back. Multiple trips seems like a simple idea."

He smiled a bit as he finished off his conversation with Nize as a act of friendliness. "I'm curious now though, what does fascinate you about this world? You carry a Zanpakutō with you yet.. you don't quite seem like a fighter to me. Have you ever had to use that before? You've made me curious now. Its not every day I run into people like this, heh." With a bit of a grin on his face, he wondered how he'd react next. At this stage Poliro didn't have a clue what was gonna happen, but his curiousity would be his leading drive in today's events to come.

Base Coding:[THEFROST]
Graphics and Coding:LatinDoge
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:33 am

With amazed and curious expression, the arrancar listened to everything, what his new companion had to say. Silently to himself he repeated the name vizard and then arrancar. Something seemed interesting, only what? Suddenly a thought poped up in his mind, making him giggle out of joy.
"Broken mask...Mask...Broken mask...Mask! Mister...that is, Poliro, why the organizations name means mask? What is vizard anyway?" Now the man had made Nize curious and he wanted to know more. When he first heard, that the guy had kept suspicions on him, the arrancar was thinking about, what was so strange in him, but when the guy explained more, the white guy just laughed.
"No, no! No hard feelings at all! I had a slight feeling, that I was doing something wrong, just could put my finger on, what was it! You know, it is funny, when you say mate. I knew one hollow, who called me like that, before..." Nize decided to finish this sentence.

When Pol suggested to take multiple trips, the Arrancar expression changed to one, that a lazy child would have.
"But...But Hueco Mundo is soooo far! Plus, I promised to myself, that, when I get back, I continue to search for some...things...that escaped." The mans cheeks turned a bit red, thinking that maybe he was wining to often to this guy. A stray dog passed them and suddenly a idea poped in his head.
"I'm going to grab you!" After saying that he did grab the mans arm again, this time leading him out of the market and to a empty field, where he appeared from the garganta. Letting the guy go, he put all his groceries on the ground, closed his eyes and faced both palms on the ground. In Human World it was much harder to create something, because there weren't so much reishi, but, after ten minutes or so, a scaled hollow dog stood before both of them. Happy, the dog put two front paws on his masters lap and started to lick his face. His tail was waging in all directions.
"Bi! Stop it!" With a shining face, Nize smiled at Poliro "This is Bi, my friend and companion. I will leave him here to keep the stuff safe. Bi, please!" The hollow dog turned into sand and covered the bought things, hiding them from view.
"So, now we can go back!"

Taking the guy under one arm, as he saw in a book, he had read previously, Nize led him back to the market, this time in slower pace.
"You asked me, what I liked about this world previously. It is hard to explain it all. First, it would be the skies. Ever changing, they are so beautiful in the morning, afternoon or at the night. They are always different and never the same. Then it is the sun, with its warm rays and bright light. I could stare at it for hours, without blinking. Once tried, couldn't see afterwards for three days. Then the nature. Here you have trees, mountains, oceans, I love ocean, animals and everything always seem so alive. Maybe you don't know, but Hueco Mundo is just a barren land of sand. But what fascinates me the most, is people. Everyone is so friendly, cooperative and nice. Humans aren't as hollows or Arrancar, that can't go pass the violence. In here everything is ever changing and there is the possibility of happening really good things. Yes, I know, this place has bad things too, but you have something to weight them out. You have balance! I wished I could live here!" His smile had grew into a bit sad mixture with happiness. He stared at the blue sky, the birds, that flew pass them and giggled with no real reason.
"I sounded horrible, didn't I!?"

After that, he glanced back, to see, if Bi was alright and saw a bit of his sword, still kept on his back, and remembered another thing, he was asked.
"Ooo, yes! The blade! Well, I have used it, but rarely pulled out of its sheet. I prefer to scare my enemies away, then kill them, but Hueco Mundo can be cruel and not always enemies can be reasonable. Actually, I took it with me, because recently someone broke in into my home and I didn't feel safe to leave it here. If I would lose it...I can't imagine, what would happen. You know, that Arrancar hollow essence rests in his blade?" Was he talking too much, yes! Did he care, no!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum