Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Left_bar_bleue0/0Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Empty Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu)

Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:45 pm
The Seireitei: eve after almost over 400 years it still seemed to be the same old place. The weather seemed to be the same as always, sunny with few clouds in the sky. All the buildings were more or less the same as well, still in the feudal Japanese architectural style. In fact, to someone who had lived there over 400 years ago, the only difference would have been the inhabitants. For Ravana Ichiro, however, that was all that had to be different. Despite having been the captain of squad 3 around 400 years ago, Ravana felt like a stranger when visiting his old squad; only the senior members of the squad even recognizing his face. Still, despite being the former captain and still an ally of the Gotei 13; Ravana wasn't here today just to reminisce. No, today he was here because there was a new captain for his old squad; someone who had been in the squad back when he was its captain.

Well, ok, maybe that wasn't Ravana's original plan. To be honest, Ravana had come to the Seireitei for some information gathering; wanting to see what was going on in the world of the Shinigami. Once he had arrived, however, he had learned that his old squad had a new captain; thus prompting him to go see who it was. Luckily for Ravana, the Seireitei still had the same layout, making it a bit easier to navigate his way to the squad 3 area. Of course, once he arrived there, Ravana realized that he had no idea whether or not the new captain would be in their office or not.

Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Left_bar_bleue0/0Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Empty Re: Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu)

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:18 am

Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Akitsu

~Akitsu~

A Young woman, was seen walking out side, with a group of Shinigami. She didn't have the Shinigami garb, or at least what was the normal shinigami garb, instead of black and white, she wore a inverted kimono, which were the reverse colors of said, out fit that most Shinigami wore. However, she still did have the captain's badge somewhere located on her arm, which signified that she was the captain of some division, and that was none other then the third division. A Squad, she had been in for some years. Working her way up from living a horrible life of hell, as a child. Now she was here, in the seireitei. The woman's name wasn't quite well known, since it hadn't been too many years from when the first captain of this division joined. Akitsu Kyoko, it wasn't household, but it's not like Akitsu cared much in that regard, she simply enjoyed her life as a captain. There wasn't any need for her to be popular, She was one of those more melancholic people, but there were still signs where she'd at least smile once or twice. Akitsu, however was quite shy, so it would be quite surprising for anyone to get a word out of her, not only was she shy, but she wasn't the brightest one around the bush either, no one complained about this, seeing as she always got the job done, after all Akitsu had no time to mess up, or play around. She always had to be on her feet and on top of everything, She proved time and time once again, that she was worthy of having the title of a captain.

if nobody could say one thing about her, in that regard is that she was a determined woman, while not a happy woman, she had goals. So, what was exactly going on in her division today? Well, if one looked closely it was training as she directed her shinigami officers into a group, to practice. her vice captain, was doing something, at some area. So, it was simply a free time to train her officers. they were doing basic training as well as some zanjutsu. Akitsu simply stood there, watching them clash blades with one another. her brown orbs had directed them selves towards a man, walking up. Who was he exactly?; Akitsu seemed to be looking in his direction, Ravana's to be exact. "Why...does he look familiar.." she thought, she looked back at her soldiers and excused her self as she used Shunpo, to quickly get in front of him. "Do you have something you want to discuss with me sir?" she asked curiously, he didn't seem to be harmful, However, looks could be deceiving it's not like she was going to attack him or anything of the sort. Akitsu wanted to know one thing, and that was why this man looked familiar, could it have been someone she knew from the past? it couldn't hurt to get some answers. Seeing as her mind was just filled with questions right now. Akitsu awaited his answer, while looking at him.

Last edited by Misaiko on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 am
As Ravana stood there, trying to decide which direction to go to search for the new captain, he was surprised when an oddly dressed woman appeared in front of him after having used shunpo. Sure, if he were in a battle something as simple as that wouldn't have surprised him, but when he wasn't being serious, it could actually be quite easy to surprise Ravana. "I, um...wait, what?" he asked, still slightly surprised by the female Shinigami's sudden appearance. To be honest, her question hadn't even fully registered with him before he opened his mouth. Shaking his head slightly to clear it of the confusion, a small smile crossed his face; almost as if he was thinking of just how stupid he must have looked at that moment. "Uh, let me start that off again, I'm Ravana Ichiro" he said, introducing himself with a smile "And, uh, this may sound kinda stupid but I was looking for the new Captain of squad 3." As he said this, Ravana scratched the back of his head slightly; a subconscious signal that he was slightly embarrassed. Because nobody really recognized him from his days as Captain anymore, Ravana knew that he must look quite odd right now.

"Um, sorry if I'm being a bit scatter-brained, but it's been a few years since I've visited the Seireitei last" he said, trying to explain himself. "And, you see, I used to be the Captain of squad 3, way back during the Aizen incident, and since I heard that the new Captain was one of my former subordinates, I figured that I'd come and congratulate them" he added, finishing off his explanation. To be honest, Ravana himself found his explanation a little shaky, but he was telling the truth. Because it had been such a long time since his Captaincy, Ravana didn't recognize the female Shinigami right away; if he did, then things would probably be a bit easier for him. Then again, even though Akitsu may have been very determined, she was a very quiet person; making it that much harder to recognize her after around 400 years.

+Characters+
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:43 am

Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Akitsu

~Akitsu~

A Smile, hit the woman's face. Ordinarily, Akitsu never smiled very much, but it was something funny and Awkward about this Ravana fellow she felt safe with. Her, expression changed as quick as it came on her face however, she wanted to still get down to the bottom of who he was, and quietly decided to listen to his words, of why he was in the division and what he wanted with coming here. Well, she could tell that he was safe, and didn't seem harmful or wanted to attack or even try anything of the sort. But, that was too naive to think, if he wanted too he could've done that the first time he came in. So, there was surely good intentions she had sensed to begin with, she didn't want to over think things, either. So, she simply listened, that was all she could do, listen peacefully and quietly, to the man who had humbly came to her division. It, was the respectful thing to do. So, she was finding out who he was, slowly but surely. It was taking her a hard time to exactly, think of who it was she was trying to remember. She didn't have horrible memory, but Akitsu didn't keep a collection of people she knew, due to her shy nature. Which, was exceedingly hard to get through, especially if you couldn't get past her cold shell.

She, blinked as he talked and told him her name. "Ravana Ichiro..." Ichiro?; The name started to bring back memories, her times in the third division before she jumped into the ranks of a captain, it was coming back. He, really was the former captain, by pinpointing the memories, hidden within her brain. She was starting to remember the stored knowledge of the times she was a officer, and vice captain before actually coming to be a captain, and the memories did indeed show to her, that this man was telling the truth. It had been so long though, she couldn't exactly say she missed him, but she remembered him. she could not forget his kindness though, that was one thing she liked about him. She enjoyed kind people, and his heart was full of it, while he might have been clumsy at times, and even a nuisance. a kind heart, at least to Akitsu made that irrelevant and not even something she would care for, it was because he was a kind hearted and loving man, that she even had enjoyed her time in the third division. One could say, that Ravana had helped her open up a little, in order to fully work as a captain. She had some questions to ask him. However, she wanted to know if he remembered her first. That was the main question, that she was curious to know at least. "Ah....Ichiro-San...." she then bowed and apologized for not remembering him sooner; "My apologies, for not remembering you...my memory can be a bit...well around the place..." She raised her body back up and spoke in a serious tone. "Well...since that's out of the way, i am the new third division captain Akitsu Kyoko....do you remember me by any chance?" she asked with a curious tone in her voice. her eyes were a bit different, they didn't look like that of a melancholic woman, but they seemed interested as to how this day would go.

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:25 am
Once again Ravana found himself in a situation where he felt like a complete idiot for having overlooked something so obvious. Hitting his head with the palm of his right hand, Ravana had an apologetic look on his face, yet still smiled. "My god, how did I not realize it sooner" he said, showing that he now obviously remembered Akitsu. Sure, while her quite nature may have made her hard to recognize right off the bat, Ravana had taken notice of her during his brief time as captain. Now, that's not to say that Akitsu had been the most active member of squad 3 during his Captaincy, but she did have potential; and it was that potential which had left an impression upon Ravana. Ok, well, that and she was pretty hot. Still, Ravana was now feeling like a complete idiot for having not recognized Akitsu; evident by a slightly guilty look that had crossed his face. "But wow, I knew that you had potential, but I never expected to come back and find you as my replacement" he said in a complimentary tone. Of course, right after saying that, Ravana began to regret his choice of words. "Well, what I mean is that you were just so quiet always, and I never figured that you would even want to be a Captain" he added, trying to dig himself out of the hole he envisioned himself in with his choice of words.

Sighing, Ravana could only hit himself in the head again with his palm; a slight laugh at himself for being so pathetic escaping his lips. "Tell me, was I always this pathetic, even back when I was your Captain?" he asked with another laugh at himself. While Ravana could be quite the motivating speaker when the need arose, he somehow always seemed to fall short in simple conversations. Once again though, it was not helping him any that Akitsu was so attractive. "So anyways, how are things going with the squad these days?" he asked with a slight smile, trying to take attention away from the fact that he was having a slightly hard time with his words. Now, Ravana hadn't been oblivious to the subtle changes in Akitsu's tone or the inflection in her eyes, but when he seemed to be stumbling over his own words it just seemed like he should keep himself straight before even worrying about what those things may have meant.

+Characters+
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Left_bar_bleue10/100Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:29 pm
[color=Red]Locked due to inactivity. If you want this unlocked again, PM a Staff Member.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:24 am
mvoed to arhives

Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:51 am
Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Akemi

Archived;;Locked;;Moved to the correct spot

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Nostalgia of a New Age (Akitsu) Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum