Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Empty Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera]

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Having many duties being the King of the Western Sugiuran Kingdom was tiring enough, but now having to track the northern queen was more than annoying, but he had to tell her what was going on. Her name was Sidera Curor, but from what he head heard from people, a beautiful woman went dancing and left people in shock and awe with her skills, and appeal it seemed. Kakeru, curious enough, and well he needed to cut loose for a bit was tempted enough to go out to the clubs one of them she "frequented." but that was mostly speculation, but it was enough to draw him out. He'd make his energy as human as possible while keeping Power of Order on just in case he need it. Digressing he wasn't going to rush into an 'oh hey by the way I'm from a realm you don't know of from a race you don't know of, and you're a queen of as well.' That would only end probably with him fighting and other things, so it meant that he'd have to probably spend a good deal of time, which meant he had to be careful of what she could do. He was a bit worried, but he had to just go with it. If it meant other things.. he'd have to follow, but that would be that. He'd have to at least look the part of a person going out not a Sugiura in the human realm which meant he'd have to dress and such like a human.

He still had his long blonde hair, bright green eyes, and that calm disposition. He wore a white button up with an ice blue tie that had one crest on it which was his own crest. He had on blue jeans and the shirt was untucked. He also had on a simple leather belt around his waist keeping his slightly loose jeans up. He had on black Etnies and they had a light blue E on the side of them. His blonde hair covered a bit of his eyes, but not enough to hide them completely and was shaggy enough. As he'd walk to the club he'd have access in pretty easily since he looked like someone that would go clubbing. I mean he had that air about him no thanks to his magic, but he had to get into here at all costs there was much at stake here, and that meant he would go in. He would have to get rapport with the female first, then go into a conversation on how she's a sugiura etc. This meant he would have to draw her abilities out in some fashion. He wasn't sure on how he would do that, but that would be more of him reacting for the time being. He would have to do it now, and remember it later. So he'd walk down the hallway and into the loud pumping sounds of dance house music and all of that as he'd sigh for a moment and takes a look out at the dance floor.

It was so loud he didn't know how people got into the dancing aspect of a club when your ears were pounding in pain from all of the noise, so he would have to wait a bit to tolerate the sounds and make it softer on him so that he could hear better the people around him. Kakeru began waiting a bit, and would see if someone came up to him first hopefully it was his target, but who knew these days. Well first was to scout the area, and take in exits and the like there were three outside of the entrance he came in. So that was good to know. It was a really nice place so everything was top notch which surprised him as a person of royalty. It had seemed fun so farm. He took a breath the air was really heavy to him and he was keeping himself a bit cooler since it was very humid in here, but yet he'd have to drop it soon because that would easily give him away. So once he had a good grasp on the scene in the matter of five to ten seconds he'd begin to walk down into the main dance floor looking curious enough as it were. He wondered if he'd find the girl, well that was the purpose. So hopefully he'd catch the girl, but if he had to dance... well he'd better buckle his pants because it would be time to dance.

''I am the cold steel, the blade that will restore balance to this world, Nox Nyctores Yukianesa Activate!''
Photobucket

Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Empty Re: Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera]

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:14 am

╔Tasting╬Novocaine╗

"Taste the pain right on my tongue. Novocaine to make me numb. Don't you worry, 'cause the night is young. Dance until the morning sun." The words slipped from the lips of a woman on the center of the dance floor. Her figure closely surrounded by others who were just intoxicating the dance floor with her essence. While in the club, the woman's natural ability flourished rapidly and seemed to make the room almost revolve around her when it came to the people who came in contact with her for too long, or had done so over the past few nights of her visitation. Humans were very easy to fall to her powers, or so she'd learn from dealing with casual, every-day humans. Others, of course, were different such like Sagumi, from what she could tell. However, for now, she didn't have to worry about the man or others stopping her from living the way she knew best, and one of those ways was in her hunt. After all, in a place like this, the woman didn't even have to do anything except control others so that she could not be held responsible in Sagumi's eyes. For example, if she convinced one of the individuals to go find her sister and bow before the younger blue-haired sibling. It would have made things far too easy for the two of them.

The flashing lights and thumping beats made great cover for the woman and Solomon as they hunted through the club silently. Her eyes flashing when light refracted within them, which seemed to not scare but enchant the humans all the more. This wasn't bothersome in the slightest. Actually, it just added to her appeal to these people, apparently. Her clothing wasn't anything special in her eyes, especially since she was wearing tight black pants. Knee-High boots, once again, hugging her shins and adding to the curving shape of her form. Her shirt was a black crop-top which came off her shoulders into shortened sleeves, leaving an acceptable amount of cleavage to be exposed along with her mid-drift. The top wasn't tight, allowing air to dance over her smooth flesh for the sake of making dancing remain comfortable in such a tightly cramped location. Solomon was a wonderful counterpart to the woman as he wore a pair of loosened faded-blue jeans with a black button up and a power-blue loosened tie. His clothing selection, being such to cause him to remain blended into the crowds but easy for Sidera to spot, was great for their late nights. Sidera wearing all black was to make her stand out in the crowds as much as possible. Her long pink hair easily swaying through the crowds with her, left out and free to move how gravity would allow it to.

However, while dancing, the woman felt something odd. What could it have been? After a moment of thinking, the woman blinked, spotting Solomon and motioning him to join her at a booth in the club. As per usual, the woman had a VIP booth, not like she had to pay for it with some of her fans drooling over her throughout the night and it was the only way they could convince her to come back in the future. As she sat at the booth, she leaned against one of her newly acquired fans with a playful grin and just being social while she broke down what the abnormality was in the room. Energy shifts within a nightclub in Karakura? As it was, all this time, the woman had gone so long without dealing with anyone all too special but now she was dealing with more of such suddenly? Why the hell was this happening? None the less, the woman decided she needed a drink and took the opportunity to get one. She kissed the possible victim on the cheek before standing up with a sway of her hips, giving the male an eye-full before stepping out of the booth.

“I’m just grabbing a drink. I’ll be back~” She said, winking over her shoulder as she motioned to the bar. This was her small hint to Solomon to watch the bar if need be, but she doubted he’d pick up on it too much. The woman made her way over to the bar with a calm strut. Her feet were hugged by comfortable tennis shoes, rather than her usual heels. When she went out clubbing, she meant to dance so she dressed for such more often than not. Her eyes glancing at the blonde male who seemed to be looking around as she leaned on the bar with a grin. The bartender seemed ecstatic and greeted the woman with slight bliss.

“Sidera! Hey there! What can I get ya? Having a good night?”

“Same as always. Just dancing the night away while the boys try to play. Haha~! Grab me two bottles of water and a light beer.” With that, the bartender quickly got the drinks, the young woman her payment on the bar before turning to the blonde male and offering the beer to him. A smile on her lips, so sweet and kind that even Sagumi might have melted at such warmth.

"Here ya go! No need to thank me, just try not to look so tense."

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Empty Re: Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera]

Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kakeru didn't really see her coming but he did see a lot of movement going on, but it wasn't extreme enough to warrant him moving all too much before being approached by a goddess like creature. "Even though you told me not to thank you I will anyway, because that's how I am so thank you.. I apologize, but what's a nice calm attractive woman like yourself, not being swarmed by the playful men in the area?" Kakeru natrually returned the smile and accepted the beer. He didn't drink yet however, taking in her body and her smile as the two didn't seem to fit in his mind at first, but he began to accept it quietly. He'd shift his weight a bit lightly following the beat with his hips being able to follow beats well do to training and other things. Digressing he had a handful in a sense on his hands she seemed like a natural dancer, and he wasn't, but he had to accept the situation as it was. Maybe this was her maybe not, but he had to try to be more loose he was pretty tense she was probably correct. "I'm new to this kind of thing honestly, so I guess tense is an interesting way to put it. It's a lot to take in at once." He'd reply calmly with a smile standing about a foot away from the female staring at the drink for a moment analyzing it seeing if there was any possibility there was something to alter him worse than just alcohol and took a small sip that would seem like there was more drank than what was currently.

"Ah... Forgive my Rudeness.. I'm Kakeru, what's your name miss?.." He'd sound calm, but also within that calmness was a cool soothing tone. It was smooth and even, his mind able to keep up with. It was odd enough to deal with this much stimuli that seemed negative to his mind he hadn't done this shit before it was hard enough to just go hunting without killing, but this was ridiculous in fact he wanted to shift into his true form and just be like get this done and over with but he had to deal with her first, this was his one chance to take back no regrets. There was naturally some rigidity with him he wasn't exactly sure on this hunch, but at the same time he had to take a risk, but how much risk was too much for him to do something like that. It was the question in his mind as he began to search through his thoughts on what he would do. He could just blatantly ask for Sidera, but that would be too to the point and would be too obvious to her to tip her off if this wasn't Sidera. The Second was he could let this play out, and was the most viable of options keeping a neutral disposition about the things going on at the moment. It was weird though He was dealing with this woman, and not being completely cold to her, it was odd, but maybe there was hope for this guy to not be completely to himself, but maybe that was just a long shot.

Digressing this was a place to dance so... "I guess you'd like to dance huh..." For one moment he felt that coldness within him flare up, but he'd suppress it until he could get out of here. He'd still have a very warm and welcoming smile and waited to see how this went for the time being. The music was playing he was watching her and the people around as he conversed, well conversing was a bit of a longshot. It was him more or less being unable to communicate his feelings and at the same time trying to and failing awesomely. He'd try at least. He didn't want to give up just yet, and he wouldn't well until he had to. He just felt out of his element in this situation, and it was obvious to him.

''I am the cold steel, the blade that will restore balance to this world, Nox Nyctores Yukianesa Activate!''
Photobucket

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:58 pm

╔Tasting╬Novocaine╗

Hearing the politeness of the man caused her to lightly continue to smile the words 'He's not even drinking yet' ringing in Sidera's head as she tried not to laugh at the situation. Her figure stepping in a bit closer to the man to better hear him through the thumping music. She took note of him moving to the rhythm though it sounded a bit more stiff than she had expected. Her eyes shifting over his figure as she looked him up and down and laughed lightly, showing she was enjoying herself in the man's company for the time being, especially as he complimented her. Slowly she moved to stand right next to him as she turned her head towards him while he motioned his name. It didn't ring any bells for her and obviously he had to be someone from Karakura with a name like Kakeru. Her figure leaned in closer to him so he could better hear her as she spoke her name.

"I'm Sidera. Sidera Cruor. Nice to meet you, Kakeru~ So what brings you to this little hole in the wall?" She asked with a joyous tone. A smile remaining on her lips as she relaxed in the environment she knew too well. This was her zone, where she was most comfortable and such was rather obvious as someone shouting could be heard from her booth. She turned her head quickly to pay attention, only to see the drunken man that seemed to be clinging to her side all night was waving for her to come back. Could it just be another jealousy issue? Probably. And such didn't phase the woman as she motioned for a moment and for the man to wait. Seeing as he didn't like her saying such, the drunk attempted to huff and stand, only to be forced to sit by Solomon. The woman gave Solomon a quick thumbs up as she grinned before turning her attention back tot he blonde male before her. Her gaze meeting his own as she saw the lights flash and noticed the green hue of his eyes, causing her to tilt her head and lean in closer for a better look. It was that slight curiosity of hers all over again but it quickly passed as she heard the man speak.

"Dance? Yeah, I like dancing. I would ask you to dance with me, but I actually wanted to step out for some chilled night air. This place is a bit too hot at the moment. Wanna join me?" She asked with a smile as she motioned to the door. She didn't even give the man a chance to accept or deny as she took hold of his free hand. Her other hand holding both bottles of water by their caps between her fingers with ease as she dragged the man along with her right outside where people seemed to be standing in line to get inside. The woman nudged the bouncer playfully, only to get a nod from him before she pulled Kakeru away with her, a bit down the block and away from the crowds.

"Thanks for keeping me company~"

Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Kisaragi Jin
Photobucket

" Nice to meet you Miss Sidera Curor. I just was curious on the place, it was more or less a dare from my friends, you see. They think I can't just talk to people especially women, and so I wanted to prove them wrong, by going to a place that's considered a hole in the wall if you will. So I guess talking with you right now would make them feel extremely silly." He'd say playfully, and said it with a warm enough smile. She seemed to get a bit close and naturally his cheeks would redden because his space was being invaded by the queen of the north, and that was awkward enough to do that to him. But she seemed to pull away when he mentioned dancing and how she liked it and other main things like that. Listening to the music more as his body began to relax and follow the flow a bit more, but that was before she explained then that she was goign to go outside, and well that was awkward enough, but could work in his favor. She then said would you like to come, and before he could answer, he was dragged and his body had to quickly react to prevent it from falling as the woman pulled him along. This was super awkward to him, but that was okay the plan was going okayish, maybe. He wasn't sure what he was dealing with, but it was very quick they were outside and the bouncer seemed to know her well enough.

Kakeru while he was being dragged and being thanked by the woman for keeping her company when she really gave him no say within that matter responded cooly and with a bouncy tone, but with a cool demanor. Honestly the cooler air around his body felt good, much better than the heat although if he wanted it cold he could make it easily cold enough to freeze civilizations, but that was a waste of time and energy, and not necessary. "You're welcome for the company issue, but...I hate to ask while you're politely dragging me around with you, where are we going to I mean I know the area, but specifically?" His bright green eyes looking at her wondering why this woman was still dragging him when he was clearly following her without another real problem, it was awkward. There was more than enough to deal with, but he'd wait and see what she had in mind. His bangs finally fell upon his eyes. He was quietly watching her still, but he did notice one thing she had a pretty good hold on her bottles between her fingers, what was she planning was on his mind. You don't just grab someone a stranger unless you had a plan of attack. Unless she was truly random, and that was an option too. How much logic could He use before it was a bit too much. Digressing this was at the least interesting. His Order hadn't done too much yet, and it hadn't seemed to need to kick on fully yet. Which was good or bad depending on the situation, and he hoped that he didn't need to use that either because that would be annoying to deal with.

Taking a breath and quickly making the beer disappear quickly so that he could have an open hand was a nice thing so that in case he'd have to fight he could, but he hoped that wouldn't happen. He wanted to keep this cool and all of that, so he would. She did seem truly nice after all, but... he didn't want to have to go into a fighting mood, it wasn't within the cards tonight. The Endbringer hopefully could share the good news with her. His energy however was wanting to be released and it was lightly gnawing at him. The air would slightly be cooler than normal, but within normal means. He wanted to ensure still he wasn't being followed and his mind kept a mental track of people within the area, but this seemed to be into a back area where people didn't seem to frequent enough anyway so that was a good thing anyways, in case battle happened, but at this point in time it didn't seem like it was going to happen. Well perceptions could only last for so long, until reality hit.

Photobucket

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:22 pm

╔Tasting╬Novocaine╗

As she dragged the male outside, she enjoyed the feeling of the chilled air dancing over her flesh. A smile on her lips as she continued pulling the male away from the club as she hummed along to the sound of the music that she last remembered from the club. If anything, the woman was seemingly sweet and an airhair to most that just gave the woman a glance, however, the aura of confidence was obvious. The woman quickly pulled the man into a more secluded area, a small alleyway, so they couldn't be heard or interrupted in the mean time. Her eyes shifting over her shoulder at the man as he questioned her and she then turned to face him. The smile on her lips shifting to a slight grin.

"Just dragging you here... Now then. Who are you?" The woman questioned as she stared directly into the man's eyes. Her hands placing on her hips as she watched him carefully. The man was different, such was obvious by the changing patterns of energy which he gave off. Such reminding her of those who Acel effected or just Acel herself. The wavelengths were calm and adjusting, never spiking or atleast not seeming to do such to her. She didn't want to think the man was an enemy but he sure as hell had to explain himself. Slowly the sound of footsteps could be heard behind Kakeru as Solomon came into the alley. He was comfortable and relaxed, not showing any signs of threatening, much like Sidera was. They both were relaxed for the time being but confused as to who the individual was and why he felt different from the other humans. Last time she ran into someone like this, it was Sagumi, and before that is was Shinigami or Vizards or other weird people that seemed to plague the world.

"Don't worry, we just want to know who and what you are. Are you human?" Solomon asked with his calm, chilling voice. His attire not changing at all as his long black hair remained tied in a low pony-tail. His horns slowly forming themselves upon his head, revealing himself to not be human and grinning, almost in mimicry to Sidera's.

"We're just... Making sure we're safe."

Sleeping with Sirens. [Kakeru/Sidera] 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Kisaragi Jin
Photobucket

Well the dragging had a purpose actually and he smiled as she faced him and asked him questions of who he was and what he was which was fair he hadn't lied to her, but he hadn't explained everything fully to her. As his eyes stared into hers for a moment he laughed softly actually happy. "It makes me happy to see you actually care on who you keep around you... I'm Kakeru Leonhardt, I'm not a human that's correct nor am I your enemy... I'm what you can say a messenger...I'm what you could call a fusion of a human's corporeal body and the soul powers of a Shinigami, that's the best way to conceptualize it. While I have a human body that takes damage and can die, I also can exist as a spirit like a Shinigami. I'm what you call a Sugiura. We.. sorta evolved from Shinigami... I should have to probably explain this better." His aura released behind him as the wall behind him became a pillar of ice, and then the ice receeded as his crest that was on his tie was now emblazened on the wall temporarily as he began to think on how to explain this better. He still had a warm smile on his face. He was actually proud that this soon to be queen had an idea on how to keep herself alive. Although he questioned her company for minute, but then he realized there could be good demons in the world so maybe he was one of them, although he felt more like a guardian beast to him.

"I'll make sure to say this again I promise to not be an enemy of yours, I have no intention of fighting you, I thought at first you had the idea of doing terrible things, but it was more of investigating me now that I see this unfolding, so I feel much more at ease." He'd let a bit of the air from his body as he could tell how hot she was cool her down a bit. "I should explain I guess.. what i am better in detail... I'm a wielder of the origin called Order...I keep the Order in the world so it remains balanced. Also if I was going to fight I would of killed you in the club with all of the distractions going on." His tone became serious as his eyes glowed brighter and his attitude shifted to a serious one. "I wouldn't want to harm someone.. I just met unless they are going against Order...and you aren't... well yet..." He frowned for a moment he was trying to figure a way to explain to Sidera that she was royalty and that was hard. She probably didn't know what she was, and the energy she felt would feel oddly similar to hers as well. He'd look into her eyes now stepping a bit closer to her. "If you think I will attack you... then have the demonic man over there pat me down, you'll see I have no weapons on me, nor I will release my energy against you." He had to see how this would go. Kakeru wasn't lying at all to her.

"But in exchange... I want to know something... Do you feel human or different as if you don't belong in here as if you have something more within you that tugs at you, and it digs into your mind because you can't place what it is?" He was using this question as poke because he had to see where her mindset was in terms of explaining to her she was what he was. As he looked back the crest disappeared melting into a puddle of water. He remained focus though he had to epxlain this to her in some way, but this was going to be difficult he had to get through the hurdle of proving that he wasn't going to attack them at all. He kept his hands in front so she could see them at all times. This was his Bonefidus, his proof that he would not do any harm. Besides being known as The Endbringer.. it would be someone who keeps his word, it was his bond his weapon just as sharp as Yukianesa. He then would smile again waiting patiently for her and the man's reaction.

Photobucket

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:08 pm

╔Tasting╬Novocaine╗

"Uh-huh..." Sidera responded, staring at the man then glancing at Solomon who seemed to not make eye contact with the woman. She blinked at him a few times before glaring at Solomon. He knew something, something critical that he hadn't told her. As Kakeru continued speaking, her eyes shifted back onto the blonde haired male and stared at him for a moment. The pink haired protector shifting her hands off of her waist and moving her arms up to cross under her bosom. Her eyes and expression reading two obvious things. One, Kakeru just said he was a mix of human and Shinigami but Shinigami already look human from what she's known so that was incredibly odd, and Two, that he wasn't an enemy. With his words, repeating himself on such a thing made her sigh as she relaxed and motioned Solomon to stand beside her. Without hesitation, Solomon jumped up, over Kakeru and to Sidera's side. He stood slightly behind her but at an angle to her right, trying not to also be in range of her possible wrath.He was right to do so. She could feel he had something to say, something he hadn't for years but why didn't he? The hell was he hiding from her? Then she heard Kakeru's question to her. The woman stared at the man for a moment before turning her sights onto Solomon who continued to refuse to make eye contact. She then turned back to Kakeru with a sigh escaping her lips.

"Well... I know I don't belong with other humans. Me and my sis. We're not normal. This is pretty obvious, or at least it was until we met Sagumi. There are other humans with super abilities just like us! We're not that different and we look like them act like them, talk like them, live mostly like them. So why wouldn't we be? I mean... It would make sense, right?" She spoke to him with a tinge of confusion in her thoughts. What if she wasn't human? What if she was something entirely different, more than she and her sister had thought? She had no idea, for the time being, how to respond to the situation before glancing at Solomon who finally seemed to calm down. He could feel her worry, not only for herself and Solomon but for Aceldama and Sethos too. Obviously Solomon and Sethos weren't human. They had horns! But what were Acel and Sidera? Where they just living a lie all these centuries? And here she was for all these years thinking she might have been just blessed by some stronger being or whatever.

"Why do you ask?"

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Kisaragi Jin
Photobucket

Reactions of Sidera was what Kakeru was watching mostly, but the reaction of Solomon made him note the the fact that probably understood Kakeru way more than Sidera did, but he couldn't really place if he did or not and calling him out would be a new can of worms. As she continued to question him his glowing green eyes had finished doing the check and flowcharting of the female, as he sighed softly and then lightly moved his bangs out of his eyes as he began to formulate how to explain yeah she was right she wasn't a human, but more than that a sugiuran. They were more human than human, then again... she didn't understand and that was apparent by her questioning, and yet he wanted to just go god fucking dammit you aren't a human why can't you understand, but he had a feeling if he took his time and just explained it slowly and clearly to her. The hope was she would understand him and be able to do what she need to do with the information. As his energy fluctuated more and more as he sensed his guardian beast wanting out, but he'd sigh speaking to her. 'I know I should reveal you, but that should wait until I finish explaining what she is, and break the perfected fallacy she's been living for ages.' He'd smile then laugh softly as he was finally ready to speak his mind and explain what he had been formulating for a while now.

"Well the first step of knowledge is knowing that there's a difference, but you mentioned people having abilities, I don't know of this man or woman you call Sagumi personally, but he or she is more than likely a full human more than likely with something akin to a power honed from generations. This is going to sound more out there, but you aren't a human, you can live like one, integrate into the society, and even behave and die like one, but you aren't one. Your energy and powers stem not just from yourself, but the bond you have with the man behind you. He understands your every movement without you speaking, he has that insight on you and yet you haven't had to tell him much I assume right?" As his right hand raised above his head as a long and elegant katana dropped into his hand as he'd spin it and then lightly impaled the blade into the ground in front of him. He'd continue speaking holding back the immense cold of the blade to just where he had impaled it. "What that man with the horns behind you would be is a Guardian Beast, someone who watches over you, protects you and makes sure that you're okay in all situations. They are meant to keep us balanced, and give you power like that of a deity." He'd pause and smile for a moment as a small lithe girl would appear where the blade was.She had white colored hair that went about to her mid back. She wore a white button up shirt, a short dark blue skirt with ice patterns strewn about the skirt. She had on ice blue knee high suede boots. "All Sugiura have a guardian beast... Mine is called Yukianesa. Yours would be the man with the horns behind you right now... You have lived like a human and so you must of thought you're a gifted human..."

The girl lightly giggled and curtsyed at Sidera and Solomon before looking at Kakeru and giggling whispering to him good luck and disappearing. As she disappeared the weapon reappeared next to him. As he'd take a breath and began to wait on what she'd do. As he'd place his left hand on the pommel softly to keep the blade vertical. He had to think, and give her a chance to digest the image shattering revelations that she had been explained, he didn't know or feel like she'd believe him, but he hoped she would, otherwise this was going to be a long night, well then again it was going to be anyway, because of what he had said had in a sense spat in the face of what she knew for so long. It was a bit shocking for him to think about this. What if he didn't know he was a Sugiura then again his Guardian Beast was the one who brought him back when he had split from Zero and began his life again as the Nise no Eiyuu... Then again she probably wasn't ever brought back and so she was stuck with the knowledge and feelings that she was a human. That was the educated guess he had. His energy fluctuated then stopped cold as he'd cap the blade from the earth. Hopefully she had enough time to consider things. "...I'm sorry" His tone dropped and went soft, he didn't want to explain it like this...but he had to.

Photobucket

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:47 pm

╔Tasting╬Novocaine╗

Sidera's magenta hues stared with confusion and attempting to adjust. Her figure remaining still as she felt a surge dance through her figure. Her eyes looking slowly behind her at Solomon. Staring at him for a moment before there was a flash in her eyes. Her usually Magenta hues swapping to a deep red color before shifting back to normal and returning to a blank stare. Slowly Sidera turned to face Kakeru who has just told her so much before he parted his lips and gave a soft apology. The woman wasn't sure how to react to it all and slowly shook her head, waving a bit as if to brush the apology aside.

"N... No need to apologize. I mean, you're here to tell us, right? So... I mean.... What now? What do we do? I mean... If Sagumi is human, how can Acel and I not be....? Unless I'm just not human and she is... Though that would be odd since we're sisters and all... Maybe I was adopted..." She began thing aloud as the woman felt her thoughts clouding. Rather quickly, this clouding sensation swept over the female before slowly fading off and she shifted her eyes to look back at Kakeru. Her eyes watching him slowly before she stepped back and lightly bowed her head towards him. "I... I hope I don't bother with asking this... However, I just want to get everything through my head.... As to what I am, what I can do, where I'm from..." She began speaking, keeping her head bowed before speaking in a slightly hardened tone, almost commanding while trying to remain gentle as possible.

"Just... Tell me of what I am."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum