Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Empty Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose)

Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:47 am
Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) 271a9686-6606-4bcb-9449-81e605553631_zpse0e5e46f

Nize was wandering around the hallways of Shadowstorm Fortress, trying to find his new masters room. When joining Shadow Fall, the arrancar was told, that now he will be serving under the Primera Espada, Rose Mischevang. The name didn't bring up anything in his memory and the male was certain, that he hasn't heard anything about the women.

So, now wandering and, saying the truth, completely lost, he couldn't do anything else, then marvel the interior of Las Rejilla. While that, Bi was walking along him, time from time sniffing the air, scanning for gappy spirits.
"Nothing yet, Bi? I too doubt, that they will hide somewhere even near here. To exposed for they taste." Nize sadly puffed, together with his little hollow. Maybe he should get lost in a basement or something like that?

After all, the arrancar found the room, he was looking for. First, he thought about knocking, but...should he? He was told, that his new master was expecting him, so...should he just go in? It was hard to decide, especially, when he had so little communication done with other Arrancar at all. He had heard, that they can be quite a nut jobs time to time. Bi pushed the guy with his head in the direction of the doors and with a another puff, he knocked and went in.

Like everything in the Las Rejillos, this room also was quite amazing, but it could catch his attention this time. Not, when his master looked like a cute, little girl. Nize wasn't stupid and knew, that size or looks didn't matter in Hueco Mundo, but still, he needed a second to get it all together. With a straight back, steady step and a light smile, the arrancar reached the girl and deeply bowed down on his knee, Bi just bowed his head.
"Greetings! I'm Nize and was told, that I will be serving you as your fraccione from now on. This is Bi," he waved to the hollow "my...companion."
Lets see, what kind of nature this arrancar carry with him.

Mood: Quite calm | Health: 100% | OOC: Hope, that I put this at the correct place and, that my posts are now easier to read ^^'
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Empty Re: Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose)

Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:00 am
[PLAY ALL OF THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Mintjam OST - Song: 炎の契約 - Word Count: 1108

There were reports incoming from the database of Shadow Fall that the likes of a new recruit was scouted for their organization. Musing over the information from her cybernetic mind, Rose Mischevang, The Primera Espada and younger sibling of The Hollow Queen of New Hueco Mundo, was already deducing the situation. According to the intel left on her personal profile, the higher-ups within Shadow Fall appeared to have directed the likes of an Arrancar named "Nize" to be her fraccion. Just as well, The Royal Hollow assumed she could use a new follower. At least if she were going to further the regime her sister held over Las Rejilia.

So, with a simple sigh, The Primera Espada took up from her office sealed deeper within the Shadowstorm Fortress. With her mind made up, she was going to visit this new candidate and scout him out to see if he really was fit to be her companion. Thus, with a swift step of soindo, the pitter-patter of feet echoed throughout the compound of the Shadow Fall base. It sounded as if hundreds, if not, thousands of steps oozed and radiated in the distance. And with the rate of speed in which the Arrancar could move? It wasn't that far off.

This base -- was synchronized to the very body and mind of The Primera Espada. With The Hollow Queen in a weakened state, The Royal Mischevang, while designing this facility, decided to utilize her privileges as one of the masterminds behind Shadow Fall and New Hueco Mundo's defenses and technology. What she had done was simple: the sensors, equipment and everything associated with this dome were harmonized and matched up with the tempo of Rose's cybermind. Through this harmonization, Rose could feel every bit of this Fortress as if it were at the back of her hand.

Henceforth, it only took but a few milliseconds to pin-point the location of the newly recruited Arrancar. For in a flash of reddened light, the crimson haired Espada emerged before him. As the male inspected her body, he'd firstly find that her last recorded appearance -- was somewhat out of date. While the girl was no hulking figure, her matured form allowed for her to stand at an even five foot two. Slim and petite, the Arrancaress's body was fit and in tip-top fighting form with its toned, but soft features. Indeed, her skin was gentle with a milky and rich texture to it; while her eyes filled with a gem red fire. As the gentle breeze of a smooth wind echoed in the corridor, the shoulder length extensions of The Mischevang's scarlet hair blew in the atmosphere.

And while her appearance could be considered somewhat attractive and exotic to others, her clothes did not seem to match too much. For starters, her attire consisted of a simple, short, white dress that had a silver rope attached to the waist to keep it up. Around her wrist and legs were metallic chains that gave off a menacing sensation of power. While further up towards her torso, there was a large and long medallion hanging her neck that was gold in color. And, most notable of all, there appeared to be not even a single piece of footwear covering her feet. Making for quite the humble appearance for someone of The Primera Espada rank and apart of The Royal Family of New Hueco Mundo.

None the less, her demeanor was stern, but calm. There wasn't a hint of malice behind her expression as she observed both Nize and his hollow companion, Bi. Instead, after The Espada was done surveying them, she closed her eyes, exhaled a gentle sigh and gave a nod of her head to confirm that she heard them and acknowledged their existence.

"Well, I guess its pleasure to meet you, Nize. Tch, or at least I hope you don't turn it into a displeasure." Opening her eyes, there was a slight glow of red light to them as she pierced her stare into the sights of Nize's pale eyes. There was something that irked her and she needed to let it out in the air before they continued further with this conversation.

"Serve? While I ask that you don't act a dimwit, I don't have others serve me in my Espada as that implies I'm a slave driver." Wincing her eye out of disgust for that comparison in her mind, Rose shook her head and went on. "No. Instead, we work together as a team. I am the boss, you are my employee and we both work together as a team to achieve that which we want to take for our own. There is a chance for friendship, but I'll have to judge your character, my oh-so timid ally."

And with that, Rose's eyes darted like daggers towards the sight of Bi and she pointed at the creature with her index finger. "By the way, that creature should be registered in our databases as an ally of Shadow Fall and the Shadow Espada. Otherwise, that thing doesn't have clearance to remain in the premises. Following my own policy there."

Snapping her fingers, the Shadowstorm Fortress bended to the will of the Primera Espada. Upon her command, a black vortex then opened behind Nize and it would slowly materialize the image of The Desert outside of Las Rejilla and leading into New Hueco Mundo. What had just been created was a wormhole from the Shadow Fall base and towards the exit of the base in case Bi wanted to leave before things got too deep.

"If your little pal there isn't here to join, then I'll request that he leave. Otherwise, I'll write him down as my second fraccion and be done with it."

Moving her eyes back towards Nize, she then went on to keep on addressing him and moving the conversation forward. After all, there were some things that The Arrancar were curious to find out and establish among the two.

"By the way, the name is Rose Mischevang and I'll be your new ally from this point onward."

Holding her right hand towards Nize, she expected him to take it before saying one more thing:

"Now tell me, comrade, what brought you to Shadow Fall and the new Espada? Certainly there is a story behind it, so as your first duty, give me that much so I can understand more about who I am working with."

And with those words spoken, the first building stones of their relationship was forged and the ball was now in Nize and Bi's court to do with as they pleased.

Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) WVMWLOu
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Empty Re: Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose)

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:57 am
Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) 271a9686-6606-4bcb-9449-81e605553631_zpse0e5e46f

Like he thought, the first espada was as impressive, as she should be. And nice, for a surprise. Actually Nize expected, that his "boss" will be spoiled, a slave driver or something like that. But now he had more of a feeling, that they could work together. Plus, she said, that they could even become friends and that was maybe a word, that made him think, even, if he didn't(or did) find any gappy spirits, the arrancar would stay actually here. But then again...he remembered what about is this organization and doubts started to form. But no, he didn't have time for them now. He needed to start speaking.

He took her arm, smiling friendly, "It is a pleasure to meet you! And thank you for the warm welcoming!"
Looking back at Bi and then on the hole, Nize thought that it would be better, if then Rem also would be registered now. Actually he made Bi out of few bricks in the fortress, but it only after he registered himself in the espada.
"I didn't think of it! Then perhaps you should also register another one of my companions."
One of his hands the arrancar extended in the direction of the desert, while the other one he faced at the ground. Sand started to slowly, in a stream, flow in his hands and turn into reishi, while under the other palm a round shape started to form. It grew in size of beach ball, then started to extend eight tentacles. The flesh was in dark, violet color and mask just looked like a porcelain dolls face. The hole could be seen on his back.
"You called me boss-man!? Wait? This isn't your lab!"
Nize awkwardly smiled in the direction of Rose, scratching the back of his head.
"Sorry, if sometimes he becomes a loud mouth. But he is a useful shield...when he manages to take a hit, that is."
The newly created hollow stared at the Primera Espada, his brown eyes growing bigger and bigger.
"Boss! She's cute, introduce us!"
Nize grabbed Rem by one of his tentacles and threw at the wall, making him hit hard, against the wall.
"His name is Rem and, when he speaks, just ignore him or blow him up. I have done it a lot!"

While the offended companion was mumbling something about worms in pants, the arrancar thought, from which point he should start.
"Bored...Loneliness...I guess! You see, I have been living in the desert a long time. First as a adjucha and then as a arrancar. I have a home, I have a thing I love to do, but I...I don't have no one to actually talk to. Of course, I tried making some friends, but Rem is a good example, that it is a bad idea." He sadly chuckled, brushing a strand of hair away of his face.
"Because I didn't know no other place to go, Shadow Fall seemed as...the only choice. I won't lie, sometimes it seems weird, to see how Hueco Mundo had become, but I believe, that, if it wants to become into a peaceful place once, it has to go through changes."
With a smile he starred at the hole, that led to the desert. The view was beautiful, as always. The moon, the light, the sand, it all was his home. It was his life, something he will never let go. A thought poped up and the smile faded.
"Then there is this thing..."

Suddenly a crushing pain went through his body once again, bending his knees down to the floor. With his hands, the arrancar grabbed his head and shocked stared at the floor. Nizes face had the expression of mute pain and his spirit pressure started to leak out again, setting the surrounding into black flames. They grew bigger, feasting on everything, that was made out of reishi.
"So here you were! I couldn't find you, but someone made a door for me! Now...DEVOUR!!!"
The voice in his head again had returned again, making its grip on Nizes body even heavier, then the last time. Bi, like the last time, went closer, to see what has happened to his master and, like before, black flames burned him into nothing in a second.
Where I had seen that dog before? Don't tell me, it is...
Black wing grew from his back and the arrancar started to feel, that his ressurection was forced to activate. In meanwhile Rem had started to spin and now looked like a cero ball in the air. First, it seemed, that he can't be burned by the black flames, but after a moment he too burst into a black ball of flames. If it is made of reishi, it can be burned, making the fire stronger. This time it was harder to force it back, out of his mind. But soon the pain stepped back and he could even hear, as someone gasped in pain. Nize was free.

Looking broken, miserable and sad, the arrancar first glanced at the spots, where his companions stood few moments ago, then on his wings, that were crumbling into dust and the last, on the Primera Espada. Like a whisper, he finished the sentence, he started previously,
"Long time I was controlled by one mind. After becoming a arrancar it ended, but something had made it to return. I hoped to get some answers here."
The eyes again went down to stare blankly on the floor. The black flames grew huger and huger, slowly surrounding the arrancar.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Meeting the Primera Espada(Nize&Rose) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Artist: Mr.Smiles - Song: Cloud Seeker (Remix) - Word Count: 2216

The male seemed to be somewhat relaxed and in control of himself. Seeing that there was no signs of dodgy behavior, The Royal Mischevang was at ease. As, at the very least, things were progressing smoothly for the time being. Compared to some of the recent outings the Primera Espada had? This whole arrangement both her and the fraccion in front of Rose were having could have gone a lot worse. It was a relief that she wasn't dealing with a total inept and deranged lunatic like the last series of incidents she has dealt with in Hueco Mundo have turned out to be. So, as the male took her hand, a soft smile came across her face and she'd note back to him.

"Well, I can say its a pleasure not to deal with a half-wit. So, enjoy the warm welcome until you give me a reason to slap you clear across this desert."

Of course, her words were rather raunchy, but the Arrancar mood was rather foul. And to her? It was rather justified if anyone knew an ounce of what the woman did for them in this New Age of Hueco Mundo. Constantly thrusting herself into numerous projects for her work and family, dealing with fight after fight against those who dare threaten the sanctity of this empire The Mischevangs built, arranging affairs for her sisters kingdom while she was ill and being a driving force behind the technological advances in Shadow Fall; all of these factors and so many more would take its toll on a person.

Rose felt stressed, worn down and almost felt like giving up; but the woman wanted to continue pressing forward if it would mean that she'd see the smile across her sisters face one day once she appreciated the heart, soul and work she put into looking after her well being. Of course there were still pangs from her bouts with Moonie Iramasha ringing in her head, but it wasn't as easy as simply abandoning everything she loved and cared for over a period of time that would be equal to dozens of lifetimes for a human.

Ugh. No. She was diving too deep into her thoughts. It was descending, spiraling and digging into a dark hole. A hole which she struggled to climb out for most parts of 2414 to reach this point in her clarified state of mind. That despair, that hopeless and that depression were thoughts from a rapidly accelerating mind. Indeed, perhaps this intelligence was a curse. For while The Primera Espada could think of millions of thoughts at a single second; not all of them were brilliant, good or otherwise beneficial to her.

So, she let go of her grip on her fraccion's hand, took a deep sigh and started to ease the unnerving tensions rumbling throughout the very core of her soul and body. It was time to snap herself back to reality, put out the dilluded thoughts attempting to fog her judgement and set her focus back to setting this new kids path straight. Rubbing those tired eyes of hers, The Primera Espada paid more attention to what the male was saying and muted out more of these intrusive visions of negativity in her mind that sprang forth from seemly nowhere.

Judging by the explanations of the males companions, it seemed these were constructs comprised from his power. Amusing. That had potential if she could tweak it with her craft mind. However, that wasn't her primary concern. Once she was able to scan and discern them, Rose wasted no time registering each of these peculiar creatures into Shadow Fall's databases. The brick-made freak whom called himself "Bi" had been made into one of the Primera's Second Fracion, while the other entity known as "Rem" was filed under the Third Fracion of The Mischevang's.

Once that check was done, the eyes of The Primera would glow a scarlet red for a few moments before fading and giving Nize, Bi and Rem a glance. In that instant, she utilized the surveillance systems in her domain to take photo's of the trio in order to associate a name, face and general report on them within Shadow Fall's databases. From there, the deed was done and they were under her care for the time being.

"There. The tree of you comical goofs have been added into our directory systems. Consider yourselves officially my men and partners."

With that introduction out of the way, Rose saw fit to snap her fingers and set forth another plan into motion. In that simple gesture she had commanded a summoning from the wealth of equipment stored within the numerous vaults of technology sealed within The Shadowstorm Fortress. Three small silver devices, the likes of which were no larger than a grain of rice, would emerge before Nize, Bi and Rem. Nudging her head forward, Rose started talking:

"Take those and ingest them into your body right now. You won't choke on it, but its a communication device designed to keep you in contact with me personally."

Having a stern face at this point, the tone of Rose's voice meant business and she wasn't in the mood for taking "no" for an answer. At least, to the Primera Espada, it should be obvious at this point she wasn't taking too much crap.

"Once you eat it, it'll sync up with your brain and create a metaphysical attachment to the Shadow Fall Network. Think of it as an antenna connecting your brain to a messaging service. If you run into problems, feel free to contact me on it and I'll remedy the situation."

When finished speaking The Mischevang would put her hand on her hip as she witnessed what happened next with judgement between her stare. Indeed, Rose batted a questionable eyebrow as she watched the male, instead, make awkward apologizes for his quirky companions.

"I don't care about that. You deal with nutjobs all the time in this place."

Straight forward, blunt and to the point where different words to describe the gruff tone of The Arrancar's voice at this point.

"Everything you need to know about the device will then be shared in your memories. So don't worry about it doing any dodgy stuff to your body. Unlike other engineers in my profession, I have some ethics not to tamper with the bodies of my familiars without their knowledge."

Sighing with weariness behind her voice, thoughts of crazed inventors such as Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Szayelaporro, Dr.Kabuto Hebi and KJ Yunashi came into The Primera's mind. These men were a few notable researchers that she considered quite deranged and insane enough to mutate and experiment on their colleagues against their will. All of them were brilliant scientist within each the their fields, but their ethics were somewhat questionable. Which, for someone who is aligned with Shadow Fall, could almost laugh about when it came to that subject. However, Rose's personal morals just didn't allow for her to tamper with another being unless they were otherwise a prisoner, enemy or someone who had otherwise "had it coming".

Nevertheless, not to get lost in her thoughts again, The Primera turned her scarlet gaze towards Rem and just blinked for a moment. After that brief pause passed, Rose opened her mouth to utter this simple word in a cold voice:

"Thanks."

And that was all she had to say on the subject of her "appeal". Anymore and she may just fling the creature around the base if it got any more perverted than just him saying "cute". With how burdened her workload was at this point, she was in no mood to humor anyone's libido's who didn't peek her interest. And this guy? Yeah, he wasn't cutting that interest.

"Uh-huh. That's nice." Rose just affirmed the additional note Nize left about Rem by nodding her head. The female didn't even pay much mind to what comment about worms in his pants, as she had no interest in wanting to know the story behind that comment in the slightest.

[CHANGE TRACK HERE AND PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

What she was more intrigued about was hearing this guy's story. So, she gave him her undivided attention and listened. The first things that struck out to her were the thoughts of loneliness and boredom that the male mentioned in the beginning of his speech to her. Those were two subjects that Rose could empathize with. Why? Because Rose remembers the numerous years of hell she endured not finding the light of her sister's life.

In blackened memories; the Mischevang remembered wandering these realms alone, making a name for herself through brutal combat and earning the rank of Primera. Yet, in spite of those gains, these quantities of power left her a hollow woman for a time. In that dark period of The Arrancar's life Rose turned herself into more of beast than the intellectual that stood before Nize. At least, until before she decided enough was enough. Sealing herself within the confines of the virtual world, Rose's mind lived in a separate, accelerated flow of time where her ventures seemed to take place over a period of tens of thousands of years mentally. In that way, it alloted her an otherworldly method to reach the intellect she did have now with her mind's blessings.

So, with the trip down memory lane coming to an end, Rose cut these recollections off before she dwelled too deep in her unsavory flashback. Understanding him a bit better at this point, The Primera locked eyes with her fraccion and spoke these words:

"You aren't that bad of a guy it seems. So if you play your cards right, I'll your friend. Just don't act as thick-headed as your buddies over there."

Speaking without a single sign of remorse, the Primera's words may have been a tad blunt, but her feelings and intentions were earnest and true. If the man had no friend, then she'd see herself to be his friend. Even from a logical standpoint it at least would prove worthwhile to befriend someone you are gonna be working with, anyway. So why not?

"Change happens. You either learn to adapt, or die."

Flicking index finger against Nix's nose, The Royal Mischevang hoped that her assistant would understand that fact. Hueco Mundo most definitely transformed, but was it really for the worse? Era's come and go; it was no different than the revolution that occurred in The Hollow Realm centuries ago when Aizen and the Original Espada came to these lands. However, unlike them, Rose was determined to keep the reign of Ashlei Mischevang alive as long as possible with her assets. At least, that was what the burning desire of this younger siblings hope wished for.

"Besides, I've been a pioneer of this change. If anyone can show you Hueco Mundo's worth in this new age, its myself, kid. Trust me, it ain't all gloom and doom."

After The Primera was done talking she seemed to take notice in the lost of the male's smile. Once that action occurred there was a strange fluctuation in the male's energy. Bracing herself for the worse; Rose tapped into her skilled ability to harness defying volumes of energy in short increments of time. Staring at the shattered psyche of the male in its screaming and agonized form, it was apparent that the male's power had hidden attributes to it that were going to need to be researched, understood and tamed to better grasp it and enlighten him. A challenge -- she was more than willing to take as a grim chuckle muttered out of her mouth in the wake of his power.

Thus, with but a raise of her hand, The Arrancar let her overflowing spiritual pressure strife and subdue the flames; as if it were choking the very life right out of them. And, in a way, it actually was. By tearing apart the atoms needed to stabilize the blaze through her energy acting as a medium to drain it with its influence, the void flames would more than likely be extinguished and rendered into nothing but a pretty light show. Saving the lives of his companions and maintaining the structural integrity of the Shadowstorm base without needing to utilize its defenses just yet.

So, whenever the smoke cleared in the corridor, the male should see a remaining room and his friends covered in soot, but still very much alive; hopefully. And, despite the scene that unfolded, The Mischevang was not upset in the slightest. In fact, there was a rather soft expression across her face that was serene in nature. Speaking in a gentle tone, she called out to Nize in these words:

"Don't beat yourself up. What is most likely troubling you is a ghost from your former life. Allow me to help you, and with my assets, I can attempt to make you stronger, better and alievated from these symptoms. We'll get to the bottom of this."

And with that, The Primera would get on one knee, hold her right hand to her fraccion's and offer him her assistance in standing back up on his feet once more. It was up to him what decision he wanted to make, but Rose hoped he'd make the wise one and take her aid.

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:16 am

Again, again the thing had attacked, but this time...it was a bit different. Did it say, that he had found him? But why would something, that lives in his head, need to look in the first place. From nowhere a hot tongue licked the males cheek, in that way surprising the arrancar. With joy in his eyes, Nize could see, that, even, if both looked a bit damaged, they were alive. A smile returned to his face and he pulled in a hug the dog and squid thing, smiling pleased.
"You are alright! Sorry guys for this again!" With that he let them go, facing the Primera Espada and listened, what she was saying. For a bit of surprise, the women didn't look a bit mad and her smile let him think, that maybe this wasn't the first time, when someone had gone berserk, like he did.
"I hope this is only that! Sometimes it seems, that the attacks are coming from outside. But yes, thanks, I will appreciate help!" With that he took Roses arm and with her help pulled himself up.

"You know, I had done some research also about my problem," he started to speak, after getting up and going a bit further away from the big hole, that leaded to the desert "but spending the last weeks in my lab, there was little I learned. I think it is somehow related with the way, I became adjucha. To put it shortly, in the start I was a dummy hollow and then...I became a adjucha. My memories are very faint of that moment, but, if I recall right, I was just wandering around Hueco Mundo, when I felt a huge amount of pure spirit energy near me. Like any hollow would do, I went to check it out. It was something white, like a chunk of flesh, huge and had tentacles. It grabbed me and sucked in. After that I woke up as a adjucha, but still, from that day on I have had two sets of memory...and I really don't know which is which. Funny, isn't it?" He laughed, looking now even more cheerful, then when he got here. Rem and Bi were a bit behind them. Rem was quite bored, but Bi was waging his tail and looked almost as pleased, as his master.

Looking at the dog hollow, a pinch of guilt sting a bit, reminding him, why Nize joined the organization in the first place. Suddenly knowing, that he is holding to himself something of that importance, seemed wrong. Even inappropriate. Plus, seeing that Rose had this place more or less under control, he was almost sure, that here would be no gappy spirits of some sort.
"One thing! I haven't told you my main reason, why I joined Shadow Fall. Using my powers to absorb and manipulate reishi, and using a device in my lab, that amplifies these powers, I created one certain being." he took a deep breath, before continuing "Gappy spirits, beings, that hold in themselves concentrated reishi as blood and blows up as a small cero, if killed. I was using that material quite often and figured, that making a self renewing source would be a good idea. In time I learned, that they had grown pass their original goal. At first, gappy spirits are in the size of my palm, with butterfly wings, scaled body and big, black eyes. They have sharp teeth and a hole in the chest, but no mask. Their food is everything, that is made of reishi. After a week I noticed, that they had started to...evolve. I took safety precision, because after one evolution, they entered the next one and so on. And then...one day somehow they broke their seal and ran away. Now I'm trying to hunt them down, but it is quite hard to do, if their spirit energy is almost as pure, as the one we feel in the air. Plus, I'm bad with sensing."
So, it was said. Will the Primera Espada still be as calmed, as till now?

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Artist: OmTheory - Song: Lost Relevancy - Word Count: 1721

Viewing the relieved smile across her fraccion's face spelled out to the Primera Espada that perhaps her influence was doing this male some good. That spark of joy, flare and excitement behind the Arrancar's eyes was just the kind of spunk she was pleased to see. Maybe, just maybe, this partnership would work out. After many experiments with former fraccion in the past? Perhaps this was the one who wasn't a total and complete obtuse fool. One capable enough to work under her and keep the work of her projects thriving.

So, to that end, the once fierce expression of The Devil Mischevang gave way, eased off and her smile seemed to become even further relaxed than before. All because -- of those hopeful sentiments. Even someone whom had a stressful job such as this had to have some hope things could get better, right? Thus, The Primera continued on with her discourse by uttering out these comforting words to the Arrancar calling out to her:

"Heh, kid, don't worry about them. They'll be alright. I'll see to it, at least."

At this point? Rose was beginning to pick up somewhat on the male's childish tendencies. Carrying around such comical familiars, speaking in such high-pitched tones and speaking in quite the simple tone; The Royal Mischevang's prospective of him was that the male was like a frail kid. One that required a mentor to harden him, mold him and set him on a better path than whatever route he was on now. As to her? It would only end in misery if he met the wrong person.

So, from that inkling of personal interest in the lad? She'd assist in his growth, advancement and whatever needs he required. At least on the terms that he did not burn any bridges with her. If presented with a valid reason to otherwise doubt his alliance to her? This little kinship would end more quickly than the Arrancar could so much as see a single punch from the Primera.

Henceforth, with him taking her hand, this new relationship began and Rose started the incalculable task of piecing together the mystery behind his origins. One line that stuck out from the male's dialogue was the fact he mentioned that something from "the outside" was attacking him. In addition the fact that a force was controlling him from within? One of the possible theories that Rose formulated had been perhaps that the male was once a separate being.

Why would Rose come to this conclusion? For starters it was not unheard of for beings in this dimension to split from one another. One such example The Primera flashed back on was a case where she had two former fraccion serving under her wing. What was so special about them? Well, given their backstory, each of them were once a whole hollow. However, their body and soul split into them, became detached and evolved itself into two separate creatures with the capacity to fuse themselves together in the future.

Now, while granted Nize was nothing like them, from the research files Rose had; it could be determined that perhaps this "other half" was calling out to them. Even among one of her prodigies, Neoveta Asthavon, the replicas that were forged from that child's body could still be forcibly pulled upon her mental command. So, going on this fierce hunch with the evidence she had on hand, a plan was brewing in The Primera's mind that could help uncover the conundrum of the boy's problems.

"Well, Kiddo, you may be in for a rodeo. Heh, from what my data is telling me, one possible cause that may be generating your symptoms is the fact you could be a fragment of another being."

In the way that The Primera Espada spoke to the male? Those words came off as mellow, yet firm. As, for a few moments, she would pause in order for the male to ingest her diagnosis. After all, who wouldn't need a bit of time to process the fact that their life may be tied to another? Surely, at least, Rose herself may have needed some time to recover from that sort of blow if she were in her position. That is what her concious said to her, anyway.

"So, now that I have a bit of intel on the general makeup of your body, I'll put my network to work finding any other trace signatures of your bodies spiritual frequency in Hueco Mundo."

Uttering those words with the utmost of assurance; Rose did just that. With the body modification she performed on herself? The Primera Espada's own Augmented Perusquia Sensors would be up for such a complex task. Due to a series of intricate surgeries that involved injecting her brain with a high volume of nanobots, The Feisty Arrancar's senses were able to scan a great deal of Hueco Mundo with a bit of focus and effort.

This is because the material used to craft her APS were made from a special element from her power: Origin Code. That is the tool in which The Reagle Hollow was able to see the coding of the universe and manipulate it to an extent through visually seeing it, locking on to it with her spiritual energy and using that as the medium to produce her effects.

Thus, with her nanomachines and herself connected to this source, these series of nanobots soon started to escape the mouth of The Royal Mischevang and spread themselves throughout the range of Hueco Mundo. Once scattered across a great distance, they connected to the Demi-Network and were soon being given commands by the likes of The Primera. With each of these bots still recalling the energy frequency of Nize's aura, they stored this data away in their memory and started scanning the airwaves of New Hueco Mundo for this energy pulsation.

When used in conjunction with the processing power of The Primera's mind, and her Demi-Network, these assets of her equipment began to pick up faint traces of energy being picked up throughout Hueco Mundo. It seemed there were numerous parts of -- Nize -- scattered throughout the The Hollow Realm. To this, Rose's theory could be confirmed and she soon began to create a holographic map in front of her fraccion to show him the locations.

Glowing red in color, this atlas started showing many numerous white blips across the geographic area of New Hueco Mundo. These illuminating silver beacons were meant to be referred to as Nize's energy signature. Ergo, Rose would tap on one of the many glowing lights and begin explaining:

"You see those white marks on the page? Those are other traces of "yourself", or whatever the hell was attached to you, spread out throughout Hueco Mundo. I'll help retrieve them for you.

Rolling her wrist, a mass series of wormholes were being produced on the areas where she locked in on the energy frequencies. In this way? She hoped to begin scooping them up into these vortexes and sealing them within her lab in order to process, analyze and make into something that could help benefit and accelerate the male's powers.

In the meantime, however, the interest in his ability to absorb reishi also peaked The Espada's interest. Rubbing her chin, a few ideas on how to enhancement and augment that ability came to mind. So, she'd snap her fingers and have a few dandy tools from her equipment in the laboratory come to her in the form of teleporation. In doing so? Miniature glowing balls of light sealed within a black capsule appeared in The Primera's hand.

"Take these spheres, Kiddo. They act as energy stimulants and should induce a boost in your metaphysical strength with that reishi absorption power you have. Ingest one a day for the next week and you should notice a steady climb in its potency."

On Doctor Rose's orders, the male was going to see gains in all aspects; but she wanted to start small to see how he fair. In fact, if he took one now, an experiment may need to be done in order to gauge how much of a boost he'd gain from his capacities. As, judging from the nanomachines running about in his body, The Primera Espada clocked his energy as near the range of a rookie Vice Captain of the new age at best. When her stimulates were done with him? He'd at least be of a seasoned to harden vice Captain's level; if not higher as time progresses.

Then, with another snap of finger, Rose started speaking once more:

"So, much like these parts of yourself that are thriving in this jungle of ours, I'll retrieve those gappy spirits of yours. I'll search for any irregularities in the air that weren't put in place by her Demi-Network, scan back for a frequency similar to yours and see what pops up. Sound fair?"

Rolling her eyes as if this was another day in the park, the reaction from The Primera was quite flippant and otherwise relaxed when it came to this difficult task. Why was that so? Simple: her mind was designed for convoluted tasks such as this. So, it would serve as a good way to build up her mental juices and get the ball moving.

"All I ask for in return is your integrity to hold up as my fraccion. While there are parts of myself that do not mind performing this out of the "kindness" of my heart, there is another that wants to ensure I'm just being stabbed in the back. So, if I sense that, I'll make you sure you pay dearly for it."

With a mixture between hostile intent, placid tones and relaxed facial expressions; The Primera Espada's words came off as quite unnerving, but she meant well. After the past year of experiences? She simply had little patience for anyone attempting to shatter her trust.

Thus, for now, she'd begin the task of steadily collecting the fractions of Nize spread throughout Hueco Mundo into a dark glass room that was sealed off in the deeper portions of her laboratory. And, while that process was in order, The Mischevang would keep her eye on The Fraccion and watch how he responded to all of this carefully.

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:12 am

Damm! No wonder, that she was the Primera Espada. They were talking about his problem for ten minutes? Maybe a bit more and she already had came to a conclusion, similar to what the Arrancar had after spending quite a time in his lab. But yes, if the girl waited for him to have a some kind of shocked expression...there wasn't any. He just shock his head, making a thoughtful face and started to talk like to Rose and to him in the same time.
"Ooo...well that served as a confirmation on my suspicions. I just didn't have the data, so I wasn't sure, if it was possible. Not like you, of course! But then...why I remember so many voices? So many..."

The trail of thoughts were interrupted, when his boss started to talk about searching others himselfs. Was that possible? How strong was this Arrancar? For a guy, whose talent to search, hide and detect sucked big time, it was something like magic. Nize could feel something weird, reishi based, flowing out of her. The reason, why he could sense it, was that he can sense any reishi, that is in the radius of his manipulation power.
"What was those things, that came from you? They felt strange, no offense!" He tried to be polite, but who knows, how would she react. Nize had heard a tiny bit about Espadas, before joining and that was, when he was a adjucha. And what Bi told him, wasn't pleasing.

Suddenly, when the pills appeared, Nize was a bit startled. What now? They weren't even tasty! They didn't have any flavor at all. But the male trusted Rose and the chance to enhance his powers would be a great possibility. If he grew strong enough, maybe he could...but no, no time for false hope now. For that kind of power level he had far to wait still. Making a face of a little child, who doesn't want to take his medicine, the Arrancar quickly swallowed one pill and put the rest in his pocket.
"Thanks...I guess." Something like a burp first came back, but he successfully put a palm in front, so he would look like a pig.
"Excuse..." But he never finished, because of the little, black and white flame sparks, that started to walk along of his hands. A by stander could also see, that these sparks was on his face dancing and almost on all body.
"What is this...feeling!?" A minute, maybe a bit more and then the energy surge stopped.
"Boss, I don't know, what you just gave me, but it feels...awesome! I feel...more powerful, as you said!" Another wide, shining smile poped on his face and the male looked, as a kid in Christmas.

As if he would hear the Espadas thoughts about the test drive, the male extended his palm in the direction of the portal to the desert. It was strange, but now he could feel reishi even further, then ten minutes ago. With a surprising speed, the sand started to quickly flow in air and big masses was moving in his direction. With a childish laugh, he moved the other palm behind him. Again, way faster, then before, a throne, made of glass, appeared. It was a bit blue, broke the light, that was going through it and resembled those things, that he saw in his books about the human world. In joy, Nize clapped his hands and even jumped in place a bit, but Rem gave a loud "EHHHHMMM!!!" and the Arrancar broke out of his fun.
"Sorry! Just got carried away! Usually I can't make such objects so fast. Hope this will be lasting." Yes, he was happy again and you should be blind not to see it. Through his white face, a huge smile spread.

It disappeared quite fast. When the red map poped up, the Arrancar face straightened and he started to intensively examine it. It took only a second for him to count all white dots, they were seventeen.
"I have been split into seventeen pieces!? I don't think, this is good! I wonder, if any of them are still those white meat pieces." Then his attention was fixed on three dots, that were marked on the map and were located...In Shadow Fall base.
"Ummm...Mast...I mean, Rose!? I understand, that one dot is me, but why two more?" How interesting, it looked like some of "his" parts had been in Shadow Fall. Nize felt more attached to this place by every minute. Was it good?

Thinking, that soon he will meet his other "self's", the male made again that thoughtful expression. It was interrupted, when the map cleared and started to show, what Rose had found. Like in cartoons, the Arrancar jaw opened and stayed that way. Seven nests, Nize could count around two to three hundred in each, but the count was growing, while he just stared at the screen. Not only the nest, white dots poped everywhere around Hueco Mundo, even in places he checked.
"Not...good..." It was the only thing, he could push out of himself, because, well, he was shocked.

"It looks like their reproducing rate had increased do to the reishi amount they now have available. Plus, looking at how huge territories they had taken residence in...they surely had gone at least two, if not three evolutions. Knowing, that their spirit power grows around four times every time they evolve...I could say I had made HUGE shit." Maybe he wasn't the greatest scientist, but Nize was a expert in study of organisms and evolutions. He knew had broken Hollows and Arrancar to the atom and knew, how to put one together also, but thanks to these knowledge...he had made a quite a mess.

Nize pointed a place in his map, looking quite down.
"Can you open a portal to this place? I live there and need to check one thing. You can call it as the last check to see in how big shit I am exactly."
Not good, not good at all. If this will prove positive...well then the Arrancar won't know, what to do. He could use up all the sand in the desert to create something of a army against his own...what he is trying to kid, they aren't their creations anymore.
"I don't understand!? I just amplified my powers by 30%, but they went completely off their original goal. And I had lost them for...four days, not more. I'm so sorry!"
The mans good mood went as easy, as it came.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Artist: Solar Fields - Song: Introduction - Word Count: 2038

Tch, it looks like the lad was a bit tougher then she expected. Well, that was good for someone working alongside of her. She didn't need some chump who felt his lid at every little unveiling of science that occurred with her research and discoveries. Especially when it comes to results that can change the very fabric of someone's life. She may be beating a dead horse, but the The Primera honestly had anticipated the male to begin weeping, making stunned faces or whatever else have you; but the male seemed to be keen on keeping up the conversation. So, she'd begin conversing right back with him in her usual gruff tone.

"At least you aren't a lightweight. I'm glad to see you can buck up, Nize."

Shaking her head, the Primera gave a hard chuckle and slapped him against the back with a light amount of force. This was a sign of comradery with her and it seemed easy enough to open that much up to him at this point in their relationship. Something which made her pause and wonder how far she really had come since her blowout with The Hollow Queen. In the beginning of 2414 -- it was quite hard for her to open up to others and work with a team. Yet, as that pain subsided day after day, she found her persona changing. Fraccion of the past would normally not be so close to her, yet this one seemed -- different.

Maybe she was losing her grip on her sanity? Or maybe she was coming to terms with things? But something in her felt soothed and The Primera couldn't trace a finger or hand to where it began, nor to where it ended. So perhaps, for the best, it was better to just go with the flow and accept this person -- and herself.

So, it is to that end that The Mischevang took a glance to her side and found a fluffy companion on her shoulder. It was no larger than a common household cat, it's fur was as white as the shine of the full moon and on its head were two up-pointed spikes that shared the same hue of red as blood. As it opened it's black, sullen eyes; a crimson glow opened on its forehead and the Musical Monster of rose unveiled itself.

And, in that moment, a soft sigh escaped The Primera's lips and she felt herself becoming further soothed as delightful tunes from years past started ringing in her head; while recollections of happier times with her family soon followed. Perhaps, it was this gift, given to her by Dr.Hebi, that could have helped as well? Ugh. Grabbing her head and shaking it, Rose found her mind becoming as turbulent as a boat lost in hurricane seas. Therefore, she focused in further on the questions that the male was asking earlier and nodded her head as she had an explanation for all of them.

"The reason you heard so many voices? That simple: there are numerous fractions of yourself split up in Hueco Mundo, kid." Frank and to the point, Rose didn't miss a heartbeat or break her stare when uttering those words out to her fraccion.

Although, to her fellow companion, it seemed that he was amazed with something else occurring in the environment around them. Raising her eyebrow a bit out curiosity from his reaction, Rose shook her head and tapped it with her right hand. Really? Nanobots took him by surprise? That was almost a bit -- silly.

"No offense taken. Those things that came from me were my nano machines. I use them as material to help many of my gadgets, modifications and inventions take off. Don't worry, they won't harm you."

Folding her arms, Rose tilted her head to the side and lifted her other eyebrow before adding this much:

"At least, if that's what you are worried about, anyway."

With a shrug of her shoulders, The Primera could only brush off the ingenuity because it was something that was par for the course in the world that The Espada lived in. From this sense of wonder and awe, it became a bit apparent to Rose that the technology differences between Shadow Fall and others outside of their protection were rather -- stark. It was a notion she dully noted for later as Nize had more bewilderment at her equipment.

There was an uneasy look that appeared on the feisty Mischevang's face as she watched the male act -- almost child like -- to taking a little bit of medicine. It was almost unbecoming, idiotic and -- funny. In a few moments, she found herself stifling a look as she looked to her right side in order to subdue her laughter at the male's pathetic reaction. She wasn't sure why, but it was hilarious to see him squirm around like that over a little pill popping.

"Yeah...you are...welcome, kiddo."

Those were muttered out with fits of snickering between them before Rose coughed, pulled herself together and regained her composure after letting out a hard and raspy sigh. Now, more then ever, did the terms "child", "kid", "kiddo" and all other references to minors seemed befitting for the poor guy.

"Also, you are excused.Just, be careful with that kind of thing. You won't attract too many ladies with those kinds of antics. At least, not any that are right in the head."

Imagery of the term "cougar" then came to the Espada's mind when she finished with her playful and teasing warning. In that instant of thought, Rose had an apprehensive expression wash over her face while envisioning those with the desire to raise a child for a partner wash over her mind. There must be something seriously screwy with any woman or man who would want that. But, eh, her thoughts were beginning to spiral out of control, numerous scenario's were playing out and she needed to pause them all and focus back on the moment with a hard shake of her head wiping away those useless thoughts.

Paying closer attention to the alterations done to Nize's body, Rose blinked for a moment and then smirked a bit as she admired the fact her own work managed to pull itself off without a hitch. She could feel, the internal aura and power of the fraccion had been increased and bolstered two fold by her modifications to his body. Maybe now the male was beginning to see the brilliance of her work. Well, at least that's what her ego thought anyway. The Primera always thought it was good to be prideful to keep a person's ego healthy, but excessive cockiness is something that was unbecoming to herself. So, she'd keep those comments in her head and her head only.

"That feeling is the feeling of progress and science."

With a confident smile on her face, Rose flicked the face of Nize playfully and chuckled a bit to herself. In that moment, he looked like a puppy who just got the taste of the finest bone. It was enough to almost seem cute if it weren't for the fact she was too gruff to say such a thing. So, Rose would only observe him a bit more and nod her head at the words of praise he gave her works.

Watching him toy around the sands a bit brought her a slight smile. Why? Well, even if she had brought many people down in her time living, it was a much better thrill and joy to watch them be built up. So, to see Nize's power enhancing before her very eyes brought the Primera Espada -- joy. She could certainly call it happiness whenever she saw something created by her own two hands improve someone's life. As, if nothing else, she loved to be useful to whatever cause she was apart of. That was just the nature of The Royal Mischevang.

Alas, though, the scene was broken by the Fraccion's familiar making an "EHM" sound in the area. That, in turn, shattered the moment for Nize and snapped him back into reality. Which, once again, caused the Espada to chuckle a bit his childishness.

"Pfft, don't worry too much about it, kiddo. Just have fun with it for now. I treat my fraccion right and you'll find more of that in the future if you don't act like a half-wit or cross my trust."

The way in which the Primera Espada spoke seemed to be partly stern, yet more lighthearted and soft then before. There was less rigidness, stiffness and anger in her voice when compared to earlier in their conversations. She was becoming accustomed to the male and that was a good thing for his sake, at least.

However, the male sobered up quite quickly when the fact that whatever he was once apart had been divided into seventeen pieces. And, for good reason, the male found his attention being focused in two locations where traces of himself were detected in Shadow Fall bases. When the fraccion asked The Primera why there were two more -- she only shrugged.

"I haven't the foggiest of idea. Maybe one of the grunts picked them up when they plundered this land. That is what I assume, anyway."

Her voice came off as more crass and careless in that sentence, but that was because she would transfer all the pieces to her colossal facility anyway to examine. In spite of that, the male still found himself to be colored in shock and Rose could only shake her head and let out a soft and quiet laugh. Glancing to the map, though, it appeared that the reaction was warranted. Numerous nestings of this guy's separated selves started to emerge on the map and The Lone Mischevang could only give out a low whistle in response to what was occurring. However, it wasn't anything that she felt she couldn't handle.

In fact, the gradual process of each wormhole sucking up a portion of Nize's selves was still going as scheduled. Beneath the Shadow Storm Fortress, a colossal lab that expanded for many miles was what Rose claimed to be her home. In it? The experimental facilities of her testing grounds could more than accommodate tens of thousands of beings; so a few hundred shouldn't be too much of a conflict for her to contain.

Unfortunately, the male was still sweating bullets from the likes of things. One of his projects went astray and now he was excessively anxious that the whole realm was doomed -- or something to that effect. But, once again, the Primera could only shrug her shoulders. Sure, it could be a nuisance, but the defenses she installed in Hueco Mundo, alongside her sisters own, weren't to be trifled with.

"If you feel the need to, I'll go with you there. Though, I should say I can just transport whatever is there here to be coordinated in a safe location. Trust me, we can handle whatever menace you seem to be dealing with, bub."

Rolling her eyes a bit, it was almost as if The Arrancar was blowing the threat off, but she seemed quite confident of her security measures. Even right now, the nano machines that were spread across Hueco Mundo were beginning to descend upon the the area and analyze the object in order to better understand what was taking place in the location of Nize's place of residence. So, to The Mischevang, she could get control of the situation at a moments notice as far as she was concerned. But, she was sure that the fraccion wanted to gather some of his tender belongings from his lab before whatever he created laid waste to it. Thus, she'd give one more roll of the shoulders and created a portal leading to the location in which Nize pointed out.

"Lead the way, C'aptain. Or make this easy and choose fighting this thing off in my lab. I honestly don't care, I'll deal with it no matter what."

So, the choice was now up to Nize. This monster could be handled on the outside, or in her lab. The ball was now in his court.

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:16 am

Nize looked at the Primera Espada in a bit of confusion, when she started to talk about the nanobots and what they did. Machines and such things were not the field of his specialty, it had always been biological things and powers, that one can posses. That more or less was in what he was interested.
"Why I should be worried? I just haven't seen or felt nanobots, so I was curious on what kind of reishi it was." He blinked few times, looking quite curious "Because, if I could feel them, that meant there is reishi in them, right? My specialty is organic beings and powers, that they posses. This is also the reason, why I don't know much about mechanical stuff and so."
A surge of redness filled his cheeks, feeling like a idiot in this moment. It was really well seen, that Rose was a real scientist, while he...He was just a guy.

Soon after this the Arrancar earned another confused look from the male. He had met the opposite sex only few times and mostly they weren't a pleasant ones. Two times he needed even kill those girls, because then they would do it to him. And even knowing about how biologically babies were made generally...His thoughts just didn't go that far in the moment.
"Why...Why I would want to...Attract ladies? I like making friends, yes...But why...You lost me there!" Yes, Nize was confused a bit thanks to this Roses comment.

When the portal opened near his home, first Arrancar took a quick glance at the map. It still showed, that the gappy spirits nests were where they had been and only the individual dots disappeared and relocated in ShadowFall. It was a bit pleasing to see, that nanobots marked his lab as a black void, when going near it. His security system worked. At least some good news.
"It looks like the massive reishi vacuum created by gappy spirits are so big, that energy doesn't have time to form portals, before they are absorbed by them. And I'm actually a bit pleased that is so." He made something of a shy and guilty smile "Maybe you can, but I would just get in the way, while you would go and fight around six thousands of gappy spirits, with a possibility, that many of them had surpassed my power level. And I wanted to go to my lab only quickly to confirm one thing. You can wait here, I won't take long."

The male was now feeling curious. So curious, it could be very well seen in his face. The males eyes shone in a weird light, that usually meant, that a person(in any craft) would want to get to his computer, work table and so, to work on something, that seemed genius at the moment. Maybe doing it a bit impolitely, Nize just turned, not waiting the answer of his boss and rushed to his home.

With a quick touch, the male disabled the safety systems of the entrance, that had been made a bit stricter, after the latest intrusion. Leaving the entrance open, he went down by the metal stares and stepped into his house. Like always, it looked as made of sand it self. Cabinets, a stove, shelves full of Earth Realm books and so filled the room. Everything was kept in neat order, nothing taken out of place or so. It could very well be a room of a normal house. The only two things, that were out of the ordinary, was red nerve tendrils, that here and there stretched on the walls and emitted strong spirit presence, and one corner, that was made of glass and let the viewer glance on the Menos Forest from above.

Nize went to one of a surprisingly bare walls(other ones had paintings of Hueco MUndo or Earth Realm) and put again his palm on it. The sand fell and reveled a wall of red flesh. This wall opened from the middle and made a doorway in a second or so. The arrancar entered. From this on started the males lab. Floor and walls were covered in the same red flesh and nerves, making it seem, that he was inside of some creature. On one wall a giant hollow mask with a wide open mouth located. The emptiness of this mouth was filled with a black glass screen. Above the screen two yellow, red eyes moved, fixing on every movement in the room. From nowhere a calm females voice spoke.
"Welcome master! I have few reports to make. The lab was attacked by some unknown force, but your new safety system prevented them from opening portals in the lab. Their target was chamber #3 and #7. The analyses about Cero Planeta had finished and there is few options how to make the ability more stable. Also, I had made a new chamber, as you asked. No interference this time."
Nize smiled, feeling at peace now. Then he remembered something and turned to see, if his boss was behind him. If she was, then the males smile from calm would turn a bit nervous. He wondered, what she will say.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Artist: Mintjam - Song: 大いなる暗黒世界 - Word Count: 1523

During the first few bits of The Fraccion's reaction to The Primera's words , Rose could already tell that this was beginning to go a bit above his pay grade. So, to that, she could only chuckle a bit more at his dismay. Listening a bit further into his words, it seemed that the male was rather curious as to what her nano machines were. Which, in turn, confirmed her suspicions that most of the inhabitants outside of Shadow Fall's control were beginning to fall out of touch with the upgraded technology of the 25th century. Quite a shame, really. Oh well. She'd teach him soon enough the method of her madness.

At leas, from him opening up to her, Rose could determine that his specialty learned in organic research and powers. So, if nothing else, she could devise better tasks for him to operate upon in the future. Along with the fact, that from from this information, she could better chart the expansion and growth of his powers down the line with her objective of making this male stronger than before.

"So, you really haven't been exposed to this kind of tech, have ya? Interesting."

Those words came off with genuine interest, as the tone of The Primera's voice was one of curiosity. Fixating her crimson gaze to meet the hollow stare of her associate, Rose appeared to find some sort of amusement in his constant blinking and surprises at her explanations and advances. It was almost as if she were a little girl tinkering around with a squeak-able toy; one that squeaks each time you hug it or poke it. But, in this case, the toy was Nize and the way to achieve that wondrous squeaking sound was to prod at him with her experiments and technology. It was almost downright adorable, if they weren't here on more urgent business.

"Eh, don't stress too much about it. I'll cram the knowledge into your head about 'em later."

Speaking in tone that was ever-so nonchalant, The Primera Espada started becoming somewhat lax in her mannerisms as she played around more with the fraccion. If anything, at this point, the boy resembled a red tomato and the Primera could only flick his nose once more at the sight of such a thing. Certainly, the Arrancar's work was cut out for her, but Rose felt she could mold this guy into something fierce if she had her way with him.

"Relax. I'm just messing with you. Most males I've come across in this organization tend to like the opposite sex."

With a shrug and a sigh, The Mischevang's demeanor became further blunt in that instance. If nothing else, it made her reflect back a bit on her own urges and desires as a woman. While many of the population of Arrancar's and demons within Shadow Fall had a myriad of sexual orientations and genders, Rose was about as straight as you could get.

So, in her mind, she desired a male that could keep up with herself and one that had a deep hunger to satisfy her own appetite for lust, admiration and knowledge. Thus, perhaps, it was just a little test to see where the waters of Nize's body and mind lay. As, between man and woman, there was always that slight curiosity as to whether or not they could be a thing or not.

None the less, there were more trying matters to focus on then the natural urges of men and women alike. It seemed that her nano machines did indeed discover the location of the laboratory in which Nize wanted to investigate. However, for his sake, she didn't bother scooping up the traces of himself that were detected in this vicinity par his own request. Hence, why it was marked as a black void.

For, by the time her assistant would reach the lab, he'd find those pieces of metaphysical ingenuity still hovering around the vicinity. But, to ensure they weren't destroyed by the energy or absorbed, properties from Rose's Origin Code comprised a barrier around the devices in order to avoid them being consumed so easily. All in all, it was a standard sort of protocol when dealing with hostile incidents like this.

So, The Primera would turn to her fraccion and listen in to some of the words he was saying. In giving her this data? She'd formulate a plan in her mind in order to deal with the pest if it truly got out of her grasp. Yet, even in this moment, she did not believe things were truly that out of control. Hence, she'd only nod her head out of a form of acknowledgement as he rambled on about his security.

"Like I said: do what you want. We'll resolve this incident one way or another. If you want to get your precious supplies? Have it, kid."

With another shrug of her shoulders, The Primera Espada gave an idle gaze as the male started to leap through the portal leading back into his working quarters. As a result of his shift actions; Rose decided to follow him towards his destination out of a bored interest. If nothing else, she was curious to see how this place would look up close and personal. And, since they were new partners, it was best to keep building on their relationship in order to check this guy's persona out more for herself.

Baring those thoughts in mind, the Arrancar dropped into the abyss and found herself walking down the metal staircase of a humble house. Following slowly behind the likes of her fraccion, The Primera looked around the walls of the place and it seemed rather -- cramped -- and simple compared to her own little lovely laboratory. Alas, though, The Mischevang realized the perks of her royalty and that not everyone had the same assets or strengths someone in her position of power had. Thus, she'd give a gruff sigh and continue venturing down the pathways of Nize's residence.

The place gave off the impression that it was made of nothing but sand itself. Rows of cabinets filled the corridors, a plain colored stove took up space in the small room and numerous stacks of books occupied shelves all around them. It was quite the cozy and normal house -- if it weren't for the sight of crimson red nerve tendrils that spread all throughout the wall. All of it gave way to a strong spiritual presence, fell into the corner and showed the Primera Espada her personal glance of the Forest of Menos above.

Yeah, this was a hollow's house alright.

Digressing from that sentiment, the Fraccion was on the move as Nize went to one of the walls which lacked many numerous paintings of both Hueco Mundo and Earth. Once upon this corner, he placed his bare hand against the wall and the sand unveiled a wall of red flesh. Batting a questionable eyebrow at the scene taking place before her house; the Primera was intrigued to see where all of this non-sense would lead to.

So, as if on cue, Rose gave yet another shrug and walked through the hole in the wall. Yet, when she emerged into this lab, it was almost as if she had entered into the belly of the beast. Letting out a low whistle at the visuals around her, The Mischevang felt the atmosphere turn quite dark in this little den of his and found it to be befitting of an Arrancar's experimental grounds.

But, before she wondered her eyes too far, the sounds of a feminine voice pulled her attention away from the laboratory's gritty view. Turning her head further up towards the ceiling caused the Primera to let out a silent chuckle as she understood the location of Chamber Three and Four.

Ergo, with that knowledge in mind, The Primera Espada folded her arms and started walking without a care in the world towards the direction she sensed these roots of Nize pulsating from. Motioning with her head, The Lone Mischevang wanted her fraccion to follow and allot her access.

"Come on. We haven't got all day. Don't give me that goofy look. We've got business to attend to, ya nut."

And with those words that came off with a tone of seriousness, yet obvious playfulness; Rose went up to the flustered Arrancar and tapped his head lightly with her left fist. If nothing else, despite her history for a bad temper, The Espada seemed quite in control of herself today.

Maybe that Musical Companion really was worth the investment from that freaky Doctor. The sounds of the furry creature grew more increased upon that mental thought. For, on Rose's right shoulder, the creature began shaking and purring before shifting it's void eyes towards Nize and sticking his tongue out. In that motion, Rose patted its head, calmed it down and let out a soft sigh as she wanted to hurry up and get to the root of this problem before any type ridiculous force had a chance to set itself afoot in their plans.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum