Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ras Al Khaimah Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Ras Al Khaimah Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Ras Al Khaimah Empty Ras Al Khaimah

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:12 pm

Desert! Again desert! It seemed, that every world has one, but Nize didn't jump to conclusions, he had ever visited only two. But not taking it in notice, here he was, at Ras Al Khaimah. It was a city in Human World and, as he understood from few Arrancar, back at Shadow Fall in Hueco Mundo, a city in danger. What info he got, that a group with a name Monsuta, had taken a liking to this resources full land and wants to take it by force. Of course, that means killing people and that Nize can't allow!

Someone barked behind him and he puffed, turning around. Bi, now being in the size of a horse, stood a bit behind him, looking all excited. A human size violet cocoon with a white hollow mask and four tentacles in each side also came, mumbling something about getting into trouble.
"Boss, you know that Rose won't be happy, if you will take part in this thing. Like it or not, but officially we are on the bad guy side." Nizes waved his head. Yes, Shadow Fall counted as the bad guys and he couldn't deny it, a bit of it was true. But that didn't mean, they weren't his family now. Rose, other espadas, all of them were fighting for the Hueco Mundo. And he was also.
"I know Rem, but what she doesn't know, won't hurt her!"
With a pleasant smile, he turned again to look on the city from the sand mountain.

Police, army and even some of the special task squads were evacuating the city. People in huge masses were leaving their homes and a utter sadness was filling the air around the place. As a city, that didn't have oil reserves, it had been a industrially advanced. Right now, even town being in panic, it could be seen still.
"Bi, go and merge with the sand under the city! Rem, I will need a shield!" The wolf hollow bend his head and turned into sand in a moment, merging with the desert. Rem, being a bit afraid to talk against his master, when he ordered strictly, wrapped his tentacles around Nizes left hand and started to shine in a mild, red light. Now he will serve to hold some enemy attacks. The arrancar closed his eyes, so he could harvest the reishi around him. When done with it, he turned the gathered energy into small flies, that had one human eye and a small hole in the chest. Then they flew away, covering the perimeter. If something will try to enter, using garganta, any other portal or simply step in the cities borders, he will know that. With that, now Nize could only wait.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ras Al Khaimah Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Ras Al Khaimah Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Ras Al Khaimah Empty Re: Ras Al Khaimah

Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:06 am
Lydia sat back in her GHOST and let the autopilot mode do all the flying. Apparently there was some kind of uprising or invasion of some sort in this crusty ass country, and so she had to fly out there to offer "Yayjuu Tactical Support". Their little way of saying "go out there and die". You gotta have guts, my ass. she thought as she leaned over to take a sip of her guava juice. All she could see happening was some crazy strong bastard sitting atop a pile of rubble with her and her crushed GHOST with it. Oh well. That'd be the Yayjuu's fault. Intentional endangerment. If she had a lawyer, she might have sued. But she had to admit she was having fun.

So basically what had happened was, some crazy terrorist guys named the Monsuta were attacking cities in the UAE, and for no apparent fucking reason, the Yayjuu cared about this place. She sipped her guava juice again, and entered stealth mode. They hadn't cared about this place before it seemed, but now that their enemies want it, they go after it? Lydia wasn't a fan of politics. So, why are we here again? Eva questioned impatiently. Well, we're probably here to die. Hopefully we can find some allies to help us with evacuation before then. Lydia responded thinking simultaneously about the strange beeping that was getting stronger the closer she flew to the city. Looking down at her radar, she saw on the image a strange energy signature coming from... the ground? That couldn't be right. At any rate, she was inside the city limits, so she entered in the command for vertical landing. Setting down in an empty street on the southwest side, she quickly changed her GHOST into it's tactical Van setting. This time, she made the logo on the outside read "Crusty's Carpet Cleaning", in order to reflect her situation.

She started it up to solar charge while she sat on standby, so that she wouldn't have to worry if she needed to bug out fast later. Hey, you know what? I'm hungry. How's middle eastern food? Do you know? Eva thought, completely out of context. Actually, Lydia didn't know how Middle Eastern food tasted. Hm. I don't know. We'll have to try it some time, huh? Lydia saw Eva's false image jumping up and down in the van. That woman really was something else. She acted younger than Lydia. Of course, Eva technically was closer to a delusion to her. Someone she saw, but wasn't really there. The real Eva was stuck to her. Clinging to her soul for existence. At any rate, the GHOST scanner was going off. A signal from beneath... One from nearby read as an arrancar. Hopefully, it was a friendly arrancar, and didn’t mean to kill and eat the both of them. Lydia still hadn’t taken her revenge yet.

At any rate, Lydia pulled up the population and estimated evacuation rate tables and, at this rate, it may take a few hours, or a few days. The rate was never constant. Sighing, Lydia wondered how she was to provide any tactical support if there was no one around that needed supporting?
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ras Al Khaimah Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Ras Al Khaimah Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:14 am

And here goes up the buzzer. Nize was just blankly staring at the scene, feeling, that there isn't actually much to do for him here. Everything was calm and quite, relatively speaking, and no super powerful, or any in this case, foes weren't appearing. You can imagine him actually happy, when something big, a hovercraft of some sort, appeared in the location. With a smile, he ran away, using sonido, looking as he would just disappear.

Roof from roof, the Arrancar took his time, being in no hurry. Even without hurrying, the male reached the location in matter of seconds. Nize just didn't know, how to be slow. Reaching the spot, he was surprised to see, that no flying objects could be found. Only...his attention had been attracted by a van. First, it looked a bit too good for this region, where even new cars were used by someone in America ten times, before they got here. Second, the logo was in English and while it wasn't something very uncommon, he thought, that the car looked as one of those cheese things in movies, when CIP or someone else tries to hide. Plus, the sand around the van looked blown away, if someone had landed here. Putting this all together, it wasn't hard to figure, that this thing was what Nize was looking for.

With a quite loud, but soft bump, he jumped on the motor cover of the van and knocked at the window, while smiling politely and waving. He yelled, so his voice could get through the into the car.
"Excuse me! I think parking a flying car here isn't safe! Could you move it somewhere else? We are having a evacuation here and you are getting in the way." Was he maybe a bit too blunt, yes, but when it came to people safety, it was better to blunt, then sorry. Saying that, he again smiled and jumped off the hood and now was just standing by the van. The wind ruffled his hair, but other then that, he looked as neat, as always.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ras Al Khaimah Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Ras Al Khaimah Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:04 am
The scanner read off that the Arrancar was with Shadow Fall. Nize was his name. But he had a suspiciously clean slate. He hadn't actually attacked anywhere in the longest, and alongside that, he was actually warning her to help save these people. Lydia figured this guy to be an ally. Not properly one she could trust fully, but if he was here to help with evacuation, she could use all the help she could get. Leaning out of the car, she dangled an earpiece in the air, hoping the arrancar would take it, and not the opportunity to kill her. Then, she explained what it was for. "That's for communication. I'm here also on a mission for evacuation. Regardless of your motives, Mr. Nize, I have orders to protect this area at all costs. I'm guessing the reading I picked up all around the city was you? I'm connected to the satellites, so I'll also be updated if anything pops up. I see you noticed my van, so I'll be relocating it somewhere less... conspicuous." Lydia noticed her strangely out-of-place english typing.

"And change my lettering to Arabic." Lydia laughed. Strong as this guy was, it was actually good to feel like he was even partially on her side. Lydia didn't really feel like dying today. Lydia pulled off into a nearby garage, and changed her van's lettering to say something that translated roughly to crusty carpet cleaning. Completely screwing the idea she originally went for, but she wouldn't notice, as she didn't speak any Arabic languages. Tapping into the city's cameras, what little there were, she managed to take a better look at the evacuation process. Cars and people all piling out of the city limits. It was a slow process. Lydia wondered whether that meant she would have to actually do some management in order to properly evacuate them all. First, however, the area would need some proper defenses, in order to properly fight off any attackers with minimal effort. Looking over her assets, solely herself, and perhaps the strange traitor arrancar, chances of survival if they were attacked by an S Class opponent were slim. Unless the Arrancar had some form of trick up his sleeve. Lydia examined the local area. The city was quite defensible, built on the edge between the sea and the land. This would put most at a disadvantage, but it opened up more tactical advantages towards escape, or re-positioning. Lydia smiled. She was in her element. Alright, now. What can we do in the meantime to buffer up the city's defenses, that won't hinder the evacuation process? Lydia looked over to the tallest building on the map. She was currently in a mildly strategic space, although being toward the center of the city would probably be best and most versatile. However, she, as the tactical command vehicle should probably not approach. If the Arrancar had taken her headset, here she would ask him to reposition himself in the tallest building at the center of the city. This would make him a clear and easy target for anyone to see. If she could clear at least one wing fully, it would make it much easier for them to provide a defense.
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:46 am

A girls head poped up. Seeing her Nize awkwardly looked away, females for him were as scary, as a vasto lordes in bad mood. The Arrancar cheeks filled with red color, he looked away and quickly took the headpiece from the girl with a lighting fast movement.
"Then I will return to watch over the evacuation. For your knowledge, I also had warded the area, so...if anything comes in the area, I will know. Like, when you flew in." The male chuckled and was off.

From house to house, Nize was jumping for the sake of jumping. The human, met before, didn't seem strong and he had a feeling, that she wouldn't be a huge asset in the battle. For that the man decided, that she is on the "need to protect list". Hearing her again on the mic, he just mumbled a quick approval and after a moment was, where the girl had said him to be. It looked like he will actually need to be the bait. Nize didn't mind. Suddenly a idea poped up in his mind, what would draw more attention to him and would help later on.

Maybe Nize was quite bad with sensing or hiding his spiritual presence, but he knew how to distribute it and...another handy trick, related to it. Now any radar, and Bi, that was hiding in the earth, would sense, that the whole city was filled reishi, sent out from the Arrancar. If there would be someone, who could actually see it, then this trick would look like a black and white dust cloud surrounding the city. Of course, this thing weakened him, but made the battle ground a bit more for him to use. Plus, using this now almost no one should be able to sense Bi in the ground or the girl in the van.

Nize spoke in the mic "So, I just modified a bit the battle field, if anything happens. Plus, made myself the only target. Hope, this will help!"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ras Al Khaimah Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ras Al Khaimah Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 am

「STATUS OF THE THREAD」
Okay, I'm going through this event and checking up on the different status of thread. Therefore, I am going to ask: what is up with this thread? Do you all still want to proceed with it? If so, how? If there isn't a response in the next 72 hours, then I will make a predetermined outcome because I'm attempting to conclude this event due to lack of activity.

Ras Al Khaimah WVMWLOu
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:25 am
We/ I and JWC, already more or less came to conclusion, that our mission went without problems and people of the town was safely evacuated. I apologize, if it was wrong in some way ^,^'
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ras Al Khaimah Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ras Al Khaimah Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:41 am

「STATUS OF THE THREAD」
Okay, then I will assume this fell under the banter of the people gaining their dependence back. With that said, I'll make a note in the event that this portion of the Arab Emirates got away free. I will now be locking this thread, if there is a problem, contact me here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253p170-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Ras Al Khaimah WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum