Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lightening The Shadows Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Lightening The Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Lightening The Shadows Empty Lightening The Shadows

Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:29 am

Lightening The Shadows

Who is involved: Julius
Type: Event
Description: A creature of power, Danava, wasn't from the early creations. No, he came only when the time and space had learned what monsters it now inhabitants. The Sun was still young then, but still, for beings, that knows no time, he counts quite young. Unnamed by anyone, he could be known only as Danava of Creation.

This demon had a unique connection with the space around him. Somehow he had a link with every thing, that exists. Is it a child, newly forged sword or illness, he was connected with it all, gaining power with every new creation. But, by realizing how strong he is, the Danava decided, that his presence in any realm would only disturb the natural flow of things.

So, realizing this, the being created his own dimension, isolated by any means. In it he created and created, growing stronger and stronger. When his existing body couldn't hold his power any more, the Danava just created a new one and moved his consciousness in that body. This was a dance of eternal creation and rebirth.

In the same time he watched over the worlds he choose to isolate. Did it make him sad, what he saw? Did it make him happy? No one knows, but in all these thousands and millions of years he existed, not once the creature interfered. Not once he stepped out of his own world to stop, maybe, something, that didn't felt right.

But now the time had come. Shadowfall, the organization led by the strong and powerful, had called upon the anger of the Danava of Creation. Now he gathers a army, knights, that will fight for him and his goals. The gates will open, the knights will merge and worlds will tremble. The enemies of them will be helped, the allies will be punished. You have been warned!

Additional notes: This will be multi-event...thing...I don't know, how to form its type. So, in Soul Society, in Hueco Mundo, Earth Realm and so will open portals, that will bring the Danavas knights and their palaces into the realm. From there, the task of knights is to gather followers and motivate one or in another way the destruction of Shadowfall. There will be many different events, starting from recruiting, ending with battles and so.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lightening The Shadows Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Lightening The Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Lightening The Shadows Empty Re: Lightening The Shadows

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:19 am

«CHECKING ALL OF THE ABOVE NOW»

I'd assume that in the initial event thread in Hueco Mundo that the gates would appear. From there? The other gates would emerge in the realms and you could make footnote threads in their locations. So you'd go to international board on Earth, make a little notice with an information thread about the events and leave it open to whether people would join or not.

So I'd assume that you'd need an event sign-up thread in missions for people to sign-up for. You'll need a slot for protags and a slot for antags on the sign-up sheet. I can probably help you form one.

But, from what you told me, the primary event thread will be in Hueco Mundo and I think that'll be the focus. Overall, I will approve the event, but I'll wanna work closely alongside you to make sure it is managed correctly.

Lightening The Shadows WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lightening The Shadows Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Lightening The Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Lightening The Shadows Empty Re: Lightening The Shadows

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:28 am
Lightening The Shadows Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS TO OLD EVENTS NOW✦

Ho'kay, since this event was canceled, I'll be moving it into the old events board.

Lightening The Shadows WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum