Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Flying Out Maybe Empty Flying Out Maybe

Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:30 pm
So today was an off day for me to say the least, I spent a lot of time thinking after leaving the skypes why was I doing this all? What was the point of arguing about it or even being here, to be honest I don't even know. I'm just not sure if I have anything left in the tank, I've sat and looked at my characters thinking about deleting the ones that matter and just exiting stage right..The fact is still vivid in my mind, ya I know that person is right..But at the moment I see no reason to do anything with the app other then just say to hell with it and the entire mission, maybe it's just because I'm tired of being nice..That's the largest part of it, just saying fuck it all deny the app don't care not doing it anymore..And yet some stupid piece wants to hold on, though that piece is getting stabbed at the moment it is holding on..I'll be on temp leave for a week maybe, I'll post a final verdict on my leave of PH or not when I return from airing out my salt.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flying Out Maybe Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Flying Out Maybe Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Flying Out Maybe Empty Re: Flying Out Maybe

Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:40 pm
I've said it before you'll just do you, take your time do your things etc. I'm here, and if you want to be added back to the skypes and stuff go ahead and ask and I'll add ya back.

Flying Out Maybe GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flying Out Maybe Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Flying Out Maybe Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:47 pm
If you're not happy here then fine. If this is a job and not a hobby you enjoy then fine. You don't have to roleplay if it's really such a pain. Its a lot of work and sometimes not everything will come into place for you. That doesn't mean you have to leave though, Platinum Hearts is more than just a site; it's a community. And you have people who care and worry about you. I do, and really hope what's happened didn't kill your passion for good.

Flying Out Maybe Qx494h

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:17 pm
Just updating this I haven't decided what I'll be doing yet.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flying Out Maybe Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Flying Out Maybe Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:28 am

Well, if you need a talk, feel free to hit me up on skype. Sometimes I can be busy, yeah, but I'll eventually get to it if the matter is urgent and this seems pretty big. I think you just needed to chill out more then anything else because everyone is going through some hard times at the moment and it's just shit all around. I think once you get a good thread you'll be straight and I'll try to reply with Zin's sometime today since I shouldn't have too much to do. At least that way I can objectively be doing something to improve your experience here.

Flying Out Maybe WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flying Out Maybe Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Flying Out Maybe Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:25 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...