Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Wasteland and I (Open)
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyToday at 9:32 pm by JJ

» Talent Yet to Bloom
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyToday at 9:24 pm by Laskt

» Broken and Reforged
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyToday at 8:14 pm by CPKallday

» Press Start ♠ Private, Mae
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyToday at 7:57 pm by Special Snowflake

» Questions Unanswered
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyToday at 6:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Empty Promises, Empty Emotions. [Ulv/ Demonica]
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyToday at 6:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyToday at 3:54 pm by Mirja Eeola

» To Seek New Horizons
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by Rawk

» To Improve Oneself [Solo]
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyToday at 3:23 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] I_vote_lcap☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] I_voting_bar☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] I_vote_lcap☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] I_voting_bar☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2678 registered users
The newest registered user is Kenzaemon

Our users have posted a total of 128837 messages in 19637 subjects

☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: ☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ]   ☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:22 pm

[Play Posting Music]

☠-THE HEART OF THE DEMON GOD AWAITS YOU: STEP INTO HER EYES-☠

Artist: Gazelle Twin - Song: When I Was Otherwise - Word Count: 1435

I... Will Intervene.... Slow footsteps…

Just as a being of darkness descended into the deepest pit of Hell, so far away, so his Father began to move. However, it was not his true progenitor. This man was as real as the real article, however, as neither of them were the one who had given Sunshine the seed that would fertilize the spirit that would result in the Archbishop….

This man was called Okiri. But to those who he believed truly knew him, he was 'The Truth '. The Truth, which maintained all of the 'forces' within his realm. This divine being, for he was well aware of the nature of The Black World, nevertheless realized just as his predecessor had that this was a time when he was needed. In that case, The Truth had been destroyed, annihilated. This Truth understood well, for it was writ, that this was the place for him to be, the place for him to go. Noiselessly, he caused himself to appear within the deep space of Demon World, his body walking among the terrified faces of the adherents of Khalaism….

He could understand their pain, perfectly, for he had seen it. He could understand their fear, perfectly, because he had felt it. He could feel it, he could see it, simultaneously, from the same viewpoint as all those who walked among him. He was Omnipresent, and he was Divine. He was Light, and yet he was Not. He simply Was. That was what his Divinity meant. And he also knew one other thing; it had meant that he had truly failed. The memories that were contained within his mind… he knew perfectly well that these were not truly his own. He knew perfectly well that they were not real, not a single one of them. Not a single fact of their existence was 'The Truth'. They were lies. They were all lies.

And this was known to him, The Truth.

So… the silent male had decided on what must be done. Having examined each location in finite detail, he had selected the one place that he decided that he had no choice but to be present in. Unlike the true Truth, this Fake Truth could not know what was going to happen. Its knowledge as perfect, and yet imperfect, due to its nature as a spawn of the Dark World.

He appeared as a normal man, and yet to the woman raging in the distance of this sacred nation, he would be clear as day. One part of her would recognize him as her greatest failure. After all, had she not been captured, had she been victorious, he would not be in his current position. The Soul Society of their own would not have been… lost the way it had. The Truth knew that the entirety of their existence had been created, had been fabricated, had come into existence all at once, and that not a single one of them really 'existed'. And yet… The Truth did not know his own feelings on the matter. His concept of feeling, of sensory, of intelligence… those things, according to his knowledge, had faded long ago in a time that had never truly existed, but which he remembered clearly. It was peculiar, he thought.

Presently, his mind came back to the scene before him. He was walking silently towards a field of devastation, the silence was approaching as intense as the one which trailed gently around him. Deep within the caverns, he heard the pain, the suffering, and in response he rose up a single hand. Gripping down, with all of its force, the silence was resumed once more. The Truth had silenced them, temporarily dulling their very feeling of existence, replacing it with only pacifism. This was the first sign of his presence. The second was the light..

The gentle light, which emanated from across his being. His appearance was that of the man known as Iriko Crow, and yet he was unmistakably different. His hair was clear from his eyes, brought back in a small pony tail on the back of his head. His robes, normally such a dark blue, were white and glowing, very simplistic, though as revealing of his chest as his 'Normal' counterpart. In his eyes, there was the lack of that fire, that anger, that emotion, that hesitation. It was replaced with a solid white, as if blind, and yet those were the eyes that The Truth maintained. No other garment was present on his body, except for a small red string, attached to a small bubble blower on his hip. Other than this single personal affect and his white robe, he was completely bare. And yet he shone, as if he were an angel, as he continued to march silently towards the source of this pain and suffering…

He could feel the earthquaking, the shaking as a being entered into this world. The Truth knew. It knew what was happening. And it was disturbed, in a manner that it had not been, according to its memories, since it had made that decision to pursue this goal. Slowly, his arms raised on either side as he felt the very dimension being changed, his eyes opening wide as a pair of wings slowly unfolded from his back, ethereal in their appearance as a white expanse began to pulsate outwards from his body. The earth around him began to calm, the Demon World beginning to fall to rest once more as this passive wave gently coursed in every direction, finally creating the Artificial Status that The Truth had sought to impose, in order to halt the unforgivable distortion of life and death.

So, as that Primal Nature reached out, it was met with a wall of pure light. This light did not harm that nature, merely stopping it, halting its influence as if caged. And he knew. He knew her thoughts. He could feel them being thought. Was that not what the Captain Commander preached? With some curiosity, he noted the actions of himself within this moment… as time around him ground to halt. Without much thought, he 'acquired' the knowledge of his actions in this plane. He noted the relationship that he maintained with this dimension's Demon Goddess. He noted their unique bond. It was similar to how The Truth could remember his relationship with the Khala of his realm.

At last, his footsteps came at last to a stop. To have followed the trail he had been making would be difficult for most other beings to comprehend, much less enact upon. He had been moving throughout the 'space' itself, re-imagining himself within the different forces that constructed this great hole, before having finally appeared before the demon Goddess, his eyes looking down at her as a memory came back to his mind, a memory of a thought that his other self had once had. She's like a scared child…

His right hand slowly extended, creating no disturbance in the air around them. In deed, without using her actual eyes, she would be unable to tell he was there at all due to his existence joining place with the forces all around him. The hand reached out, before at last he broke the façade as his right hand met with her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. Waves of pity, of sadness, of rage, of pain… all of these emotions bled throughout the being known as The Truth. However, unlike the Demon God and Goddess… they did not affect him in any way. He could see them. He could feel them. However, he could not be affected by them. Whereas Deveta had been overwhelmed by those emotions, the Truth had accepted them. And that was what had made him The Truth. That was why he carried the Index Librorom Prohibitorum.

His hand remained on her shoulder as he looked down at her, adopting the features of pity into his eyes. If there were ever a more pitiable, tragic creature, The Truth had not known it. His lips gently parted, allowing for the concept of words to be summoned to his lips, recalling the aspect of Communication within this realm as his words reverberated down to Khala's very soul.

"Little girl… why are you crying? Where is the other You? She and I have to talk. Please, grant me this wish…"

And along with that voice, Khala, down to her very being, would understand the one speaking as being two separate people, that were yet one. There was The Truth, and there was Iriko Crow. Both of them were present within the man speaking to her simultaneously, and that was the primary reason that The Truth had come to this place. He was needed. He was necessary. He was the only one, according to his knowledge, who could perform what needed to be done.

"Cry. But should you flail, realize; you damage and destroy that which you love. And that damage shall never cease. Your flailing shall only grow larger and larger, until the entire universe is consumed. Do you wish to repeat the tragedy of our Son?"

The Truth knew of Sunshine. Within their own realm, he did not exist due to the fact that The Truth had. However, The Truth was aware of his possibility of existence, and yet was surprised to having seen him in this dimension. He was able to understand where that Sunshine had emerged from… but he was one of the only beings in this dimension which The Truth could not understand. He understood the facts about the man, his relationships, his mannerisms, who he was… and yet the Truth could not comprehend his mind. It was similar to the case he was currently in… however, these two beings shared a bond which transcended time or space, a bond of the rarest variety.

And it was for the sake of that bond that The Truth had decided to appear to Khala, to ensure that this universe's Khala would not destroy more than she could handle. To him… she had already suffered enough. So.. He would calm her. He was aware that his existence was a lie. He knew that he was False. And yet… the part of him that had once been different, the part that could still feel, a part that was within him and yet could not be…. That part would not be silenced. It was his Heart. And…

...He could not ignore it.

Credits to Dai for this template. Am borrowing it and will remove upon request.
Text in white cannot be understood by anyone but Truth and in this case, Khala.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: ☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ]   ☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:29 am

[adm]Ho'kay, since I've had enough time to post, I'm giving to give myself a warning. If I do not post in the next four days, then you can go ahead and just go with an alternative outcome. In the event I do not make my deadline? Truth can otherwise dismantle the Kora A'ina of this realm and bring about an end to this event by awakening Khala from her nightmare and taking away the power of the core. [/adm]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: ☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ]   ☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:16 pm

[Please Play The Posting Music For This Post]

Deveta had been calmed. The Child that had been borne of Iriko Crow and Khala Asthavon had managed to stop him. The Truth observed this, just as he observed the darkness that was receding from around his body. The atmosphere changed around them as well, his eyes looking to Khala as he awaited the return that he knew to be inevitable. And at last, she emerged. Khala slowly re-emerged as herself as he looked down into her eyes, listening to her words.

"You have been found, but not from the one who truly seeks for you. You did not leave, but you were gone. And no matter how many wishes come before you, simply remember that if your own are not satisfied, you will be unable to help anyone, as disabled as a cripple."

The Truth explained to her, holding out his right hand, before placing it gently on top of her head. Her choice, however, surprised him. He had not expected her to leave them as they were. He did not know where he was tethered, but he believed that it was with the very existence of the Black World. As he could feel more and more of the cores being destroyed, he could feel himself weakening. Depending on how many remained, he likely would not even be able to keep himself in a physical form. And that… reminded him of what he would need to do, if it became possible for him to become a part of this reality.

She morphed back to her state of normalcy, and looked up into his eyes. His own white pupils looked down into hers, observing her. He stood stoic before her as the Reflective Eclipse shimmered and shone, displaying her sorrow to the world. "Regardless, sorrow is a sentient emotion. It is impossible to spend all of it. To isolate yourself during it… that was your only sin which should not be repeated in an eternity." He told her in response as he moved back, giving her space to levitate upwards as he looked at her, spreading his arms wide for her to fall into his white grasp.

"Yes, within this dream… for that is the nature of where we are… I should not exist, and you know this." Truth told her, his face pointed towards hers, noting her relaxed expression. "...And that is not quite, true. You know what shall happen with the child, the child that you shall bare. You have seen within the mind of the Sun's Shine. You know what he shall do. And you know that it is only because of him that we stand here. Use him to keep that nature of yours suppressed, but keep in mind… you will be the one to kill him."

Truth's soft, genderless tone informed her, before turning towards the direction of Deveta's summon. The Truth did not believe that Deveta exactly understood who, or what, he was. He was The Truth, but he was still false. He did not know if he could properly speak as The Truth, but he believed that he knew everything that was required. He looked out, observing Neoveta, his eyes slightly widening as the appearance of the child entered into his mind.

"...Child… Forgive your Father. Please." The Truth asked Neoveta, though not even Khala would hear those words. They were for Neoveta, and Neoveta alone. What she did with them, or how she reacted, he did not know. But he did know that that plea was something that was a part of The Truth which had been, not a part of The Truth that was speaking to her.

He looked back down at her, before solemnly nodding, turning his body once more, before the two of them became consumed in a beauteous shining light, pale and bright blue that covered around them, consuming their forms as they left this plane, going towards the Nation of Khalaism, and in time, towards his inevitable meeting with the God of Demons, Deveta.

The brother that was his, and yet not.

For he was The Truth, he was Iriko Crow…

But he was nothing.

Credits to Dai for this template. Am borrowing it and will remove upon request.
Text in white cannot be understood by anyone but Truth and in this case, Khala. (And in one case, only The Truth and Neoveta.)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: ☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ]   ☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:52 am

[adm]I'm going to lock out this thread and we can continue this in another thread. For now, both of the Kora A'inas in Demon World have been dealt with and we can lock this.[/adm]

☨.S U N Y A . ☨ [ - BLACK WORLD EVENT - ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1