Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Party Time Left_bar_bleue20650/20000It's Party Time Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

It's Party Time Empty It's Party Time

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:17 pm
Scroll down to bottom for the explanation of what this is!

One voice announced, its owner walking in slowly through the doors to the grand ballroom as the Golden King made his presence known, his arms crossed before him as he laughed aloud, looking all around himself in every direction as he raised his hand up into the air, holding a wine glass there. "Still, what a lovely atmosphere! I hope this ball proves to be as wondrous as it's owner proclaims!"

"Voi..." A slightly saddened voice let out, as its owner stood on the ceiling, his arms crossed as he stood there, the wrapping around his eyes billowing in the wind. "..." This man also had a glass beside him, where a bit of the whiskey he had obtained still sat. It was very purposeful... after all, it was the portion for an 'absent friend'...

"Wooooooah"
"Wooooooah"

The two males muttered as they looked at each other, roughly the same height as Sunshine and Schrödinger both poked a finger outwards, looking at the other. "The amount of energy readings from you are off the scale..." Sunshine uttered, as Schrödinger giggled. "Of course they are, but you're no simpleton yourself!" The two of them then joined arms, laughing their heads off...

"...How many, I wonder?" The Doctor said, the light smile eternally plastered on his expression as he took another piece of cheese from a nearby plate, handing it to the small child who sat on his shoulder. The small white haired boy opened his mouth wide, swallowing the entirety of the cheesy substance in a single bite, even though he barely had teeth. "Silly Rasuca, here we are being social, and all you can do is nom some cheese..." The Doctor laughed softly at the behavior of his son, before picking up a piece and doing the same...

"You'll find your own way~!"

On the stage, a man with the most striking blonde hair was singing his heart out into the microphone. He was Len Washi, complete in stage costume. The white garment that covered his body was very light, but still very presentable. Around his neck, his bass clef necklace bounced on and off his chest as his mouth opened and closed, putting emotion into each and every word as he continued to play on the guitar in his hands, a red aura forming around his fingers as he entered into a solo, the band behind him supporting as he continued to his piece...

"...If I wasn't afraid of what would happen if I didn't accept that invitation..." A very, very despondent voice muttered to itself as he sat his body back against a pillar, looking on at the dancers and as the band played. Within his head, the structure of a poem was rapidly forming, but he did not feel that this was a good enough environment to nail out the specifics into paper. So he decided that he would simply enjoy the sights that he could, the passions and the contrasts. His eye had been caught by the man sitting on the ceiling with the massive amounts of hair, causing him to tilt his head. Is he blind? Iriko wondered briefly as he shifted his gaze around further.

He saw the arrogant male standing by the doorway, his golden armor shining in the artificial lighting. How pompous... The thoughts were rolling around inside of his head as he turned about to look at the band, seeing the young lead singer. ...Strange, he reminds me of myself at his age... Iriko reflected morosely, one hand going over his head as he curled up, bringing his legs into himself. Hope his path runs better than mine did...

The Captain Commander's security, however, had wandered out of the shadows, walking over to the snack table as he looked at all the different, strange offerings. OOH, DEMON FOOD! A voice inside of him screamed, his left arm lashing out as it gripped what looked like a heart, bringing it towards Kuro's mouth as he fought with his own hand, trying to prevent it from reaching his mouth. "No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No!" He struggled, hoping desperately that someone would help, but it seemed quite unlikely at this point...

One figure was perhaps the least prominent as he walked about, his white gloved hands holding a wineglass in one hand and a large red brimmed hat in the other. He eventually found his quarry, the elegant Mana Asthavon. "Quite a ball." He muttered once he reached her, though obviously she would be very busy, being the life of the party and all. In any case, the male known as Alucard Iramasha had decided that he would be on the lookout for any rough housing, and do a little 'bouncing', were it required...

TL;DR: This is the party thread for the 2015 birthday of Platinum Hearts! It is non-canon (unless you choose to make it that way) and is completely uninhibited by post lengths or proper behavior! Go crazy and have a bunch of fun. I have provided 9 characters here to be interacted with. The setting is a ball at Mana's ballroom, and everyone has the ability to be there, even if it were regularly impossible. Have fun!

Also, the primary goal of this thread? 100 party posts. Let's do it!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum