Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission]

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:20 pm
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Changing the World
Mission Type: Neutral
Difficulty Of Mission: Player's Choice
Who Can Join: Any character.

Information: This mission personally has no background info specified. This mission is for players to give their characters the chance to change the world of PH slowly. It has always been my thoughts that mission should play a factor in impact the world that we rp in, rather than being random tasks.

So in basics this mission is more so an introductory level to things, also kind of builds a rep to have for your character as well as help increase your rp capabilities.

In the future, I will be posting specifically marked missions with CTW, meaning I will make them leave a mark, and have influence for future rps.

Primary Task:
Player's Choice:
>Rescue Civilians
>Capture Enemy Civilians or Personnel
>Defeat Enemies
>Secure an Area

With each choice they have a few basic requirements.

A. All threads will be taking place in the international board, in the wilderness & wasteland of the world outside the cities of Earth.
B. You must declare your choice as you sign up, also whether you would like to do this solo or with me as a NPC controller.
- All threads need to have in the title [CTW]
C. Don't just lolkill enemies or complete the mission, all solo attempts still need my approval for completion, so give effort to your solo attempt as you would with another.

Rewards:

Rewards can include of the following:
- Yen
- An upgrade (Tier, Skill, Power)
- Things that might be received in character

Rewards will include:
- Awesome Points
- Changes to the World
- A List created to keep track of your character's accomplishments
- Influence on future, CTW missions

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shirou Mamoru
Shirou Mamoru
Redhead Artisain

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Left_bar_bleue13500/99999Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (13500/99999)
Tiers:

Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty Re: Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission]

Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:31 am
Sign Chika Usagi up for Cilivans rescue with Zero as the NPC controller.
Rokuro
Rokuro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Left_bar_bleue27000/100000Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (27000/100000)
Tiers:

Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty Re: Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission]

Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:30 am
Hello!

As you may know, my character is a hungry little Adjuchas (3-5) currently chilling in New Hueco Mundo. Since I just started out, I'm a bit confuzzled about this mission system and wanted to ask whether this mission is co-op only or if an Antagonist can play the reverse mission to confront players. Also, is this mission "real time" or can I play here and in my own combat thread aswell?

I'm interested in any case, but this would influence my decision considerably. If this doesn't belong here, just thwack me with a tree please.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:55 am
Shirou is approved, I'll set you up with a thread, later today and pm it to you, so be on the lookout for it. Now, as for the question.

Sorry, these missions are meant to be done in multiple threads, one for each member that sign, or if you would really like too with the other member's approval take part in being an antagonist to their mission as well. As a hollow, you would be trying to kill civilians, most likely, and those that might protect them. Your reputation as a stronger hollow will become more and more known from this. However, you could attempt trying to secure an area, perhaps to make yourself a lair, on earth, or otherwise. Also as an Adjuchas, you could help out and rescue fellow hollows to put them under your following, so there are many options for you.

This also will be useful for anyone else signing up.

This isn't a single thread or single go. After a certain period of time, I will declare that this mission is no longer acceptable.  (Hope that gets people's attention.)

Rokuro, reply, if your are still interested and want to do this mission.

Rokuro
Rokuro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Left_bar_bleue27000/100000Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (27000/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:36 am
I am still interested very much and would like to take up a mission.

Mission type: Kill civilians / wreak havoc
NPC controller: Zero

Reasoning: Jaquinda is too young during this stage to be confident enough to actually help hollows and see them as "her kin". Maybe on later missions. A lair is tempting, but it is also something I'd reserve for later. Now, she ain't someone who goes "ultra violence" usually and has stayed away from the real world, but certain circumstances might warrant an incursion, like injury, accidents or maybe fleeing from a superior enemy.

I suggest the proximity of water for such a mission, since that's fits her theme the best.

Also, I'm up for protagonists to try and kick me back from where I came from, but since I don't have anyone in particular to play with yet, I'll see how things work out.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:26 am
Alrighty, Rukuro, your approved. I'll be starting yours around the same time as Shirou's expect a pm.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:22 am
Koga Shimaru is taking a enemy capture mission(demons). NPC controller Zero.

Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] RDLUVBj
Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] 82q86I3
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:38 pm
Approved, I'll start on this tommorow.

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Left_bar_bleue5/100Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:19 am
Augustine Zanna is goingk to do a rescue civilians in Brazil with hopefully Zero as the Npc Controller. Npc's being the Civilians. Just as we spoke of in pm I'd like this one to start that at some public work camp or such.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:53 pm
Could I apply to defeat enemies(Hollows) with ZERO as NPC controller is this is still active. ^^

Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] JfH75kA
Changing the World (Little by Little) [Intro Mission] H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum