Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shenanigans of a Runaway Princess (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Shenanigans of a Runaway Princess (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Shenanigans of a Runaway Princess (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shenanigans of a Runaway Princess (Open)

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:30 pm

♫ Miss ╪ Siren ♫
Hearing him speak of how new he was to the area, she looked up at her taller opposite and laughed lightly. "Well.. Hm... We could do both, I suppose... Most Karaoke places let us bring in food and drink." She thought aloud as she heard him speak again and quickly snapped out of her thoughts. She looked upon him once more and held a bright smile. Her head nodding and causing her bright blond locks to sway. Her blue eyes meeting the male's own as she continued walking, enjoying the rhythmic tapping of her heels against the concrete. She gave him a playful thumb's up as she continued walking with him before opening her mouth to speak.

"Dim Sum is amazing! You'd definitely love it! I'm not normally one for Japanese or Chinese in general but the food they have is great so! No complaints~!" She said with delight as they walked. She could feel some people have double takes as she walked down the street with the dark haired male. It wasn't shocked to her at all. Her eyes looking forward as they soon came to the restaurant. As the walked in she held up two fingers and smiled brightly. She didn't have to say much as the hostess got them a seat. She followed after the hostess, taking a peak at her companion for lunch and smiling at him again before she sat down. She felt bad for lying earlier but with the constant stares from time to time, she had to be honest with the guy and eventually spoke softly so he could hear her.

"Sorry for lying to you earlier... My name is Jiyeon Ch'ŏn, I'm a pop idol... Couple of people notice me way too easily in Japan and China, I swear~" She gave him another cheeky grin as she giggled. After, she glanced down at her menu as she began humming a song that had been stuck in her head. She had no idea what song or where it came from, but it was there so she hummed it. Eventually she got bored of her own humming and looked at the man across from her with a smile.

"Interested in anything or would you like recommendations?"

Shenanigans of a Runaway Princess (Open) - Page 2 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shenanigans of a Runaway Princess (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Shenanigans of a Runaway Princess (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Shenanigans of a Runaway Princess (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shenanigans of a Runaway Princess (Open)

Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:58 am
[mod]Can someone inform Circa that the Ikari thread with uhh Jiyeon is unofficially ended until I come back or she just replaces me with someone else in that thread.[/mod]

Shenanigans of a Runaway Princess (Open) - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum