Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Debuting at a Music Event (open) Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Debuting at a Music Event (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Debuting at a Music Event (open) Empty Debuting at a Music Event (open)

Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:49 pm
(OOC: Sorry for all the edits. ^.^' )

WAITING BACKSTAGE

The day had finally came for Champagne to perform in front of a public audience. Well, her and the 4 other members of her girl group to perform in front of a public audience. It was suppose to be a small venue that's part of a music event with many acts performing within the park in a city not too far away from Karakura town. The stage that was given to the amateur idol section of the park that was tiny. It could barely fit the 9 member group who currently performed seemingly effortlessly on it.

Chammy began wringing her hands as she stared at the small screen within the trailer dressing room. Her own feelings surprised herself. Chammy knew why she felt this way, the more she waited in the backstage area for her turn, the more what if thoughts popped in her head. What if all that practice and classes were for nothing? What if she just bombed it now? Feeling against her tongue a sharp stream of air from the inhale she took, Chammy moved the thoughts aside. Gde tonko — tam i rvyotsya. (It will snap where it's thinnest.) I won't be the one to bring this group down. I WILL get it together. The young woman looked at her different group members all wearing the same white plunging top that had a light purple strip at the edge, white tiny skirt with tiny matching spandex beneath it and light purple heeled boots.

Each girl had their own role in this group and Chammy's was to draw the attention of game and anime otaku with her cosplays, baby face and with her sexy image and movements to match. The focus for Chammy during these performances was her movements more than her actual singing. Later if she got popular enough then the focus would change and maybe the young woman would get solo projects later.

The young woman's hands moved from each other as her eyelids closed, allowing her heavily made up eyelashes to brush against her cheeks. A memory of her babushka (grandmother) appeared in her mind. The woman spoke Russian in a firm and low tone, 'The eyes might be afraid but the hands are doing the job.' (Glaza boyatsya, a ruki delayut) The words slowly spilled from her lips as her eyes focused on Champagne's. The girl's uneasiness was clear, as she carefully tried to tie her shoes. It took a moment for the tiny one to take in what her babushka said. Relax and let your hands do the job. She thought back to herself. The girl took a deep breath in before continuing the task. The memory brought a small smile to her face. Chammy could always find some comfort in her babushka. "The eyes might be afraid but the hands are doing the job." She murmured to herself. The teen felt more secure now-no-she felt as if she could take the world.

Suddenly, the teen could feel the tight grip of a hand on her right hand. Turning her head to the right she could see a pair of black eyes looking at her. "Jeni, It's almost our turn. I don't wanta be yelled at." Champagne's insides slightly cringed at the sound of her stage name, Jeni. A team had chosen it for her, thinking it would be sexy since it was a shortened version of 'Jennifer'. That wasn't the only name they had chosen for her either but it was the one she disliked the most. Chammy would've liked to have been 'Nessa' than 'Jeni'. The teen nodded at the woman who had just spoken to her, Cath. Cath was a couple years older than her. The woman's silky black hime cut hair layed down against her back with some pieces laying flat on her chest. To Chammy, the woman looked like she belonged in a traditional group instead of a J-pop one.

TROUBLE BACKSTAGE

Champagne noticed that right behind Cath, one of the girls was fidgeting with her skirt. "Ugh! This is too short!" The blonde girl beside her clicked her tongue, "Okay, Okay. Rumu. Now? Now is when you wanna be complain' and shiz 'bout yo skirt? Are you fuckin' kiddin'?" Rumu rolled her eyes before pouting. "Lili, every time I move you can see my spandex shorts. My TINY spandex shorts. This skirt is too small!! These shorts are too small!! What if my mom sees?" Lili exhaled, taking a moment to move a piece of blonde hair from her face. "Well, Boo boo kitty you shoulda thought of that before we came all out here. Y'know we ain't got no clothes for you to change into. Why the hell didn't you say nothin before?" Rumu squirmed. "Well....Well..." "Well what?" Lili's impatience beginning to show before she changed her mind about the direction of the conversation. "Y'know, I dun wanna hear it. I am sooo tired of being with bitches like you. You need to think more."

"Whoa! Whoa!" Chimed in a soft voice. "Ohhh now we got lil miss sunny Rin gettin all up in here." Lili stated, glaring at the red head. "Bitch, you need to stay outta this. In fact no-you know what I say is true." Rin sighed before calmly stating, "Lili I know it's must be a difficult time for you currently. You have went through life working hard and you have nothing to show for it." Rin sniffed. "I'm sorry. But there was a reason why I was chosen as leader." Lili scoffed, "NOTHING to show for it? Who the- UGH!" She threw her hands up in the air. "You know what? Y'all ain't even worth this." Gesturing to Rin and Rumu before walking to a table away from the group. "We are performing soon!" Rin called out towards Lili. "So? I ain't holdin hands with no bitchy toddler. Nah. If you're worried you betta hold that child's hand and I'LL announce this group." "But that's against-" "Do I look like a care? No." Rin sighed. "Your a bitch." Before beginning to chant in a low tone. "Thank you. I know how bootylicious I am." Lili stated before turning to drink a bottle of water. "Waaah" Rumu began to cry.

Both Chammy and Cath just looked at the three in silence. Lili ranting under her breath, Rumu crying and Rin chanting something. Well if they are a mess I'm sure it'll be a perfect opportunity for me to shine. Once they fall. I'll step in the spotlight and I'LL be the star. The teen thought before turning her attention to the dressing room door swinging open. A man's head popped into the room. "Er..Excuse me ladies? You'll be up really soon can we get you to line up by the tent by the stage?" He then left but soon the door slammed open. A man in a white suit stepped in with a very displeased look on his face. It grew quiet in the dressing room. "Chammy and Cath. Go line-up. Everyone else stay here." He stated in a gruff voice. Chammy and Cath still holding hands, quickly went towards the door. "Good job Chammy and Cath, that's what I want to see. Good, close relationships." Before glaring at the 3 left behind.

They stood outside by the tent which stood right next to the stage. They could clearly see the group that was performing, 1 singer and her backup dancers. Both looked at each other with concern after awhile when they realized that the other members hadn't joined them. They were ready to go onstage with their microphones in their hands. A few moments later, the rest of the group appeared, looking slightly down at their feet as they approached them. Both Chammy and Cath knew they had gotten yelled out. The first one to lift her head up was Rin, "He said for you two to annouce the group. I will be holding Rumu's hand for this instead of Lili." "Okay." Chammy then looked back at stage.

THE PERFORMANCE
Debuting at a Music Event (open) Chammy10

"Next up is Foxxie Weiss!!" The audience clapped. Chammy and Cath were the first ones on stage standing in the right center still holding hands. They put their microphones down at the end of the stage. Next, we're the other three who did the same thing with their microphones. Rumu and Rin were holding hands on the other side and Lili was in the middle. The music started to play and they did a dance filled with some hip shaking, different formations, arm movements with some fan service with the girls standing really close to each other or 4 putting their hands in different places on 1 girl's body. When it had ended there was an applause. The group then retrieved their microphone. Chammy looked to her left and right along with Cath waiting to see when everyone would stop moving. Once they all stopped moving, Chammy was the first one to speak. "Hello everyone! We are..." "Foxxie Weiss" Everyone said in unison. "I am Jeni." Chammy introduced her stage name fighting the desire to cringe. The other girls then started to introduce themselves. "We are now going to perform our song Shining no Hi." Cath said. The girls then went into positions again, soon the music played and their performance started.

(OOC: skip to 0:34)

Once it was over people applaud with some wolf whistles and standing ovations. Their performance seems to be well received. Sure there was a few people who seem to be highly displeased but Champagne was just not going to focus on that. It went smooth even with the changes that had happened. It was a good start and a large step towards her dream of becoming an idol. Once the audience had settled down Rin started to speak. "Thank you everyone! I hope you will all continue to support us." She smiled widely. "Please follow us on all social media! We'll be under." Everyone in the group then chanted with claps and stomps. "F-o-double x-i-e W-e-i-double s! Foxxie Weiss!!" Rin giggled a bit before continuing. "We hope you all enjoy this music event today! Bye~" Rin winked then the girls all walked off stage. The announcer came back on the moment after they left.

Backstage, their manager was waiting for them. He looked more happier in his white suit now then before. Though he did have a box of photocards in his hands. When the group came closer they could all see that it was picture of them and it was pretty much advertising. "Now that that's done you can all go out and advertise! Go out there and interact with peoples." He said as he gave stacks out to different members. Chammy and the girls then split up.

WALKING IN THE PARK

Chammy held a stack of the cards in her hands as she walked in the park. Her posture spoke loudly of her inner confidence. The young woman's hips moving from side to side in a way that it almost seemed like she was dancing. Chammy could hear and see different types of music from metal to jazz to professional to beginners. It was a pretty nice and energetic atmosphere in her opinion. The teen was able to hand out some cards and did talk a bit to some people. Champagne felt a small feeling of success. She absolutely believed she did make a few more fans. The more the merrier. Having even more fans would be great. The teen thought. Suddenly a guy and his two friends appeared before her. They all had some sort of anime merchandise on their body. The one who approached definitely had a character she recognized on his t-shirt, on a button on his bag and the bag itself. It was a character that she had cosplayed before, who wore very revealing armor. The guy seemed all excited and nervous all at once. Chammy was the first one to say something, greeting him with a smile. It didn't take long for it to be revealed that he loved some of her cosplays and wanted to take a picture with her. She playfully told him that she would if he would take one of her cards and follow her group. The guy without hesitation agreed and soon left a very happy person with the 3 pictures he took with her.

Champagne waved goodbye at him. The young woman turned, not fully paying attention and bumped into someone. The first thing that came out of her mouth was "Ah!" as the cards tumbled out of her hands.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Debuting at a Music Event (open) Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Debuting at a Music Event (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Debuting at a Music Event (open) Empty Re: Debuting at a Music Event (open)

Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:22 am
Namine was out for a walk in the park as she sighed. She to was not really paying attention to where she was going. She was to busy talking to the voice in her head to do so. No one would really know why she spoke outloud though. it was just kind of a mental quirk for her. Ohhh why are we walking when we could be training to get you stronger. you need to get stronger to deal with everything this crazy world will have in store for you girl! she shook her head a she growled at the voice. Ohhh what do you know. Not like you know everything thats around me right now. You should try to relax more like me. After all with everything thats going on you really need to lighten up. As she was talking to the voice in her head she ended up bumping into someone cause of not paying attention where she was going. She fell backwards slightly after the collision. She soon looked up to the person as she slowly bowed her head. I am so sorry about that. I should have been paying attention to where i was going. She took note to the cards falling as she frowned as she quickly moed to help pick them up. I can be such a clut at times.

Why are you lieing to the poor person you ran into. You tend to always be a clutz. You should be used to it by now. Hey I am not that bad you take it back. She said as she handed the cards back to the person she had bumped into. Of course you are. Though you may not realize it. After all you can talk and pay attention to where you are going you know. Her cheeks turned a bright red as she could not help but admit the voice was right. She should have been paying attention where she was going when she was walking. She could not help but feel slightly ashamed of herself as she looked to the ground as she sighed. Yea i know you are right. I should watch where I am going while i am talking. Guess never really thought much about it up until now. She said with a frown as she gave out a doft sigh. She then loked to the person she had bumped into and offered a soft smile. I am namine It's a pleasure to meet you.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Debuting at a Music Event (open) Left_bar_bleue18015/999999Debuting at a Music Event (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:45 am
Hearing the girl's apology Champagne shook her head immediately. The teen dropped into a squat, she didn't want her clothes to touch the ground. Though Chammy did know it wouldn't look good to passerbys for a girl to be squatting in such a short skirt. The teen didn't put a whole lot of care into her current positions she was wearing spandex shorts under it. Those shorts was now definitely visible as her skirt went up a bit. Tossing a piece of hair that had moved from her back to shoulder, Chammy quickly picked up some cards and brushed off the dirt. "No, I'm sorry too. I wasn't fully paying attention either." Stacking the cards in a neat pile, she couldn't help but notice the girl talking. Who didn't seem to really be talking to Champagne right now. A puzzled looked appeared on the teen's face. For a moment, she wasn't too sure exactly how to approach this girl. Then Chammy just decided to not think so much about it and just treat this girl like anyone else.

Champagne returned Namine's smile. "I'm Cham-" The teen realized fast that she wasn't 'Chammy' at this event. No, the young woman was Jeni and had to introduce herself with that name. If she didn't Cham-Jeni would be chewed out and the girl just wasn't in the mood to hear stuff like that right now. Jeni sighed, her smile was now a forced one. "I'm Jeni a member of the girl group Foxxie Weiss." The smile melted into a more mischievous one. Chammy then stated in a whisper, "But I'd rather be called Chammy, it's a shortened version of Champagne my real name. Honestly, between you and me I hate my stage name 'Jeni'." Stacking the last couple of cards into her pile, Chammy then stood up. "Nice to meet you Namine. Thank you for helping me picking up these cards." She paused to think for a moment. "I'm actually here and carrying these cards because of my girl group. Would you mind taking one of these cards? I have to clear this stack." The teen's smile was now a friendly one. "So, why are you here at this music event? Do you like it so far?" Well, now isn't this the perfect opportunity to make a new fan? She thought to herself.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Debuting at a Music Event (open) Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Debuting at a Music Event (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:22 pm
Namine blinked as she looked to the card and slowly tilts her head to one side. She had just arrived so she really did not know what was going on. Though she did like music. She always did sing for some crazy reason when she was training. the voice in her head was being as annoying as ever as she listened to the lady. Hey hey you should tell her you sing. even though you really should not be singing as you train. why do you do that anyway? are you some crazy broad that pretends people are watching her even though you are technichally sending those who are listening to you away as you do it so it kinda makes it like a song of death or something. Namine slowly rubbed her eyes as she listened to the voice in her head before speaking. How rude i can not tell her that. I can not belive you would even sugjest such a thing. some people. She looked to the lady as she soon covered her mouth. I am sorry that was not to you. It was to the person who is watching us right now. As far as the music goes. I do not know i have just got here. but i would be happy to take one of those cards. well if you do not mind now that is. She then gently put a hand out as she giggled she knew this would not end well but she did kinda like one of the cards all the same though.

As she had her hand out the voice started pestering her again. everything about that girl can not be real she has to have been to a doctor of some sort recently. I mean she looks way to good to good to be a standard arts girl. No girl i have seen in the performance arts has looked that good. It may be a long time but art can not change that much over the years. Namine soon shook her head as she let out a soft sigh before she spoke. That is rather rude. You do not know if any of that is true. There is no way i would ask something that rude either. I mean do you even think before you speak. something like that is not what you should say about this pretty and nice lady. She soon began to pout slightly as she took in a deep breath as she slowly nods her head. Ohhh but if it has to do with music i am sure i will love it. i do like music i listen to it every chance i get. She said with a nervous little laugh as she slowly closed her eyes. sorry if i seem odd. the person watching us can be rather rude. Though he can be fun to talk to when he is not bad mouthing others.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:57 pm
Champagne had assumed that maybe Namine was haunted by some sort of spirit? She had heard a rumor not too long ago of a classmate from her school going through something like that apparently. It was very different seeing how Namine was going through life. [color=#ff9966]"It's okay." responded to Namine's apology. The young woman then handed her a card. Happy that now her pile was one less taller. It was definitely going to take Chammy some getting used to Namine holding conversations with the mysterious male. Chammy shook her head side to side. [color=#ff9966]"It's okay and thank you for calling me pretty." The teen smiled. Within Champagnes head though she was definitely determined that eventually, Namine could become a fan of hers. It was something that the amateur pop idol needed right now. Well that and getting rid of these cards. Which reminded Chammy to give a card to a person passing by. The teen made sure to have eye contact with them, while having a friendly smile on her face. Success! The pedestrian had taken the card. Now she was another card closer to being done. Champagne was going to make it so she would no longer have cards in her hand. "What kind of music to you like listening too? Maybe we could walk around this event a bit and go to the sections where your favorite genres are at."
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:22 pm
She put the card in her pocket but the other person might find it strange that her hand would seem to pass right through the material of her coat. Ohhh that would be lovely. I do not really get to talk to many people sense everyone tends to think i am not right in the head She said with a soft smile as she slowly closed her eyes. In a way you are not right in the head. I mean you walked through a cave picked up random items on the floor and put them on. I am prety sure normal people would not do something so damned foolish. Though To be honest i suppose its a good thing you did. All be it a rather stupid and foolish thing as wel. The voice began to laugh after it finished talking. Yea yea. I hear that all the time. though Then again if i did not wonder there and find these i would not have the outfit that loks this good. She said with a smile as she giggled inocently before loking back to the lady. Ohhh music i like? lets see I do not have a certin type i like more then others realy. Lets see i like Classical music, diffrenct types of rock depending on the lyrics. And i like some forms of pop music. I like more to but only thing i do not really like is Rap and country. She smiled as she moved to stand beside the lady before her. I would love to walk with you and look around here.

Yea i know right te whole rap about being rude among other things to certin people. And country that seems to be about something running away or cheating on someone. I know there are exceptions but still they are so few and far betwen it ruins that type of music. I know right? It seems like they do that on purpose to get people to feel like they understand everything bad in the world. Though some of them just seem to promote it.. Its like they are yelling hey hye go do this now. But in anycase it do belive they try to show it but they just go about it the wrong way. She giggled as she looked to the other again and slowly nods her head. where shold we start i have never been to a place like this before. and you are welcome. I try to be honest about how people look. That way it can tend to make them feel better knowing that i am being honest with them.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:54 pm
I can see why people would think that. Champagne thought after Namine's comment about how people thought of her. Champagne took mental notes of what the girl said she liked. Classical, rock and Pop. No rap or country. Repeating in her mind. Though that is a bit vague, at least I have some idea of where to go then. "Well...back there is where the amateur idol groups are performing." Chammy pointed behind her. "I just came from there and I rather not go back. I'll probably run into an associate of my group." The young woman paused. "So, let's just go straight for awhile and then go right? I think that's where some of the rock stuff is." Champagne started to walk straight looking around this section of the park. There was quite an amount of people walking on this path. Some were obviously here just for the anisongs (anime songs) that was here. It would probably be a good idea for Champagne to go to that section but she really didn't want to walk there.

The moment the teenager turned right, coming closer to the rock section, she could hear the drums, guitars and basses. The people in this section were different than those on the previous path. It was now fairly easy to see people that were into dressing like their favorite bands, singers or just like a "rocker" in general. The sight of seeing a man wearing a visual kei like make-up with pants and a tartaran kilt was becoming more common. Champagne could hear more fangirls gushing over their favorites performing. The young woman could feel a few glares on her back. Yes, yes this skirt is really short. She thought. Yes, I really did DARE to walk into this section looking like THIS. Just go back to looking into your mirror and fixing your fucked up eyeliner, at least my make-up isn't sloppy.

A man with a electronic cigarette in hand who wore a suit jacket with torn up black jeans and leather belted boots approached Champagne. Without saying a word he just put a booklet in her hand then left, leaving a trail of scented smoke behind. Champagne stared at the booklet: "...Rock...Section?" Honestly the teen could barely read the words in the font it was in. There was other words in it but the only ones she could read was "rock" and "section". Flipping through the booklet she noticed quite quickly it had a list, time and level of those performing. The one that stood out to her the most was the name, "NewS's heresy, amateur Jrock band. Sounds like it's a cover band for 'the NewS'." Champange didn't really listen to a lot of Rock music but she definitely knew the band the NewS. It was a popular Japanese band 2 centuries ago. The teen then started to give out a few of her cards to people walking by.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:09 pm
Namine giggles as she slowly shook her head and slowly walked beside a friend. She looked around at everything as she slowly began to giggle. They have a ton of this music stuff around here. Ohhh that looks like it would be good You should try to listen to it. Though I suppose we should try to find something worth listening to when you are trying to keep things together. Namine could not help but nod her head as she offered up a soft smile. she turned to look to the other as she offered a playful smile. Thank you for helping me around this place. This is a nice place at least though. You do not come around this part often do you? i supose if you want we can head back and take a look around the places here you tend to go to? She said with a soft smile. She was upset a little because she could not place her hands in her pockets like she had wanted to do. She looked to everyone with a smile. She could not help but look everyone over.

damn why are all these girls wearing such short skirts. I think they are trying to show off their undies for some reason. Namine nods her head as as she ended up tripping and fell down on her back as soon as she fell. AS she looked around she could not help but stare. she could see things she could not help but think she should not be seeing that. She quickly shut her eyes as her thoughts ran through her head. [color=blue] Okay i can not unsee what i have just seen. She shook her head as she slowly moved to stand up. and as soon as she did she slowly opened her eyes. yea I will not let you forget it.. Cause we both know you will not want to forget about it. Namine lets out a soft sigh as she slowly shook her head. Hey that is actually true. Though you do not need to point it out fool. She turned to look to Chammy as she giggled. that will all be fun but i do belive we should get something. Though honestly its hard to figure out what i should get though.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:56 pm
Champagne shook her head from side to side. "Nope! I don't come here often. But I'm not going to let peoples glares drive me out of here." She sighed before her volume got a bit lower than before. "Hypocrites, glaring at me because of my skirt while they wear short skirts too!" Champagne gave a small smile. "Oh, I have plenty of time to check this place out later. I will be coming back here for each day this event is going on." Thank goodness. I have more chances to gain more fans. The more fans I get the closer my dream of being a solo will be. The teenager thought before handing out more cards. Happy, that her pile was getting smaller and smaller. However, that happiness faded into a more darker emotion as another person glared at her. Champagne blew a kiss to them and waved. Turning her head the young woman saw that Namine was on the ground now. "Are you okay?" Her face had some concern on it. Chammy held out a hand to help her up. "Get something? Like food? Orrr a souvenir?" Her eyes automatically looked at the booklet that the man had silently given her earlier. "This booklet probably knows more about that then I do. You should try to look for something in here."
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:11 pm
Namine giggled as she took the hand and stood up. I am okay i tend to be a clutz and end up going to places that tend to be dangerous for most people. Though they tend to be training grounds for me. She said with a sot smile as she closed her eyes. Loking around she gave a slight nod. [coor=blue] Yea getting something to eat sounds good. lor=red] Be careful she may think you are hitting on her or something. You should know that rarely ever works if you do not tell the other about things that stalk you in the night. She knew the voice was being a pain but she could not help but sigh. [/color=blue] hey nothing stalks me in the night silly unless you mean you. then you just lay around and try to get me to think of things i possibly shouldnt be. well alot like you are now.. [/color] Her cheeks turned a bright red as she spoke and she then shook her head before looking to her new friend. I possibly should. getting to learn as much as i can about these things may actually be a great help. After all outside of my normal training i rarely ever really got to go out and about and find out something on my own. She said with a smile as she slowly moved to place her hands behind her back.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum