Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc]

Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:56 pm

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

6/29/2015, 12:56 AM; CST Standard Time

This match up will take place in a futuristic city. There are many types of androids around, but no actual living beings. This metropolis expands for about five hundred miles and there seems to be no end in sight to it. Therefore, they have all the room in the world in order to battle this out. Let the match-up begin!

Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty Re: Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc]

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:47 pm

"Now this, this is just unfair..."

The being known as Doctor Kabuto Hebi muttered aloud as he wandered through the streets of the city, looking all around and examining the several different kinds of robotics and technologies that made up this place. I'm supposed to fight here...? I am not going to be able to use my Earth Pass here, either... The Doctor thought to himself as he grit his teeth, looking at the floor and the layering of non-earth that tracked each and every step he took as a part of the city itself. ...And as for Edotensei... I'm glad i decided to travel this way... The Doctor meditated to himself as he pat his stomach, feeling all of the tools that he had brought with him inside of Dr. Stomach, the space-altering compartment that was, yes, the Doctor's stomach.

"I wonder who my opponent is..." His words let out as he continued to walk along, his voice slowly dispersing as he stood in the middle of the city, turning his head. "Doctor Kabuto Hebi... Age, unknown..." He slowly smiled, looking at the wanted board that was flaring across all of the television screens. "Gender, unknown. Height and weight, unknown. Race, impossible... Impossible? That's just rude... So I am and am not an angel... Doesn't mean they need to get mad about it... Hair color, white, clothing, red. They got those right, haha..." And then, after his profile, emerged the other.

"Zwei Yuki, Gender, Female. Age, unknown. Race, Iramasha. Height: 4 ft 1. Weight, unkonwn. Strange. Hair color... pink? Typical clothes... unknown." The Doctor's lips slowly came to a close, his mind racing. Zwei Yuki, the name re-emerged through his conscience. K-World's connections to the Monsuta, Zwei Yuki... a dangerous case, to be sure. Dark Matter... The Doctor remembered inquiring about this particular subject. This is not good... what should I do...?

After milling it over for a bit, the Doctor finally determined to change his skin, feeling the chemical reaction shooting through his body as Hebi emerged from behind him, biting into his shoulder as his eyes went wide, his entire body feeling as if it were lighting on fire as that fire consumed every part of his body, finally leaving his skin looking flaky all around himself as he gently sighed. "Experimental flesh approved for use. Reasoning: Possible loss of oxygen. Preparing for... combat."

At that final word, his right hand reached downwards, gripping deep within Hebi's throat. Slowly out of the snake's mouth, the Doctor drew out a blade slightly larger than a dagger, large enough to cut someone's torso in half but no larger than his own body. "Now then... come at me, child..."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty Re: Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc]

Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:20 pm
[adm]I'm leaving this notice in this thread because Cookies has about a week to post before Dr.Hebi is considered the winner. The reason for this is because I do not want the event to stall out and we are going ahead with leaving these warnings to speed things along. [/adm]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:54 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 717

Well, it wasn't a surprise that there are people who participated in this fight for something such as a Platinum Heart to represent either the people or the place they live in. Well, for this person's case, she was no different from the rest that want to represent in what they believe in themselves, but to her, she has nothing to believe in than moving herself and those that she sees fit to move it with her own bare hands. Yes, to have herself participate in this event between the battle of either wits or brawn is settled between those who match themselves up with a decent opponent that suits of their own abilities and sometimes, it is not always fair to pair up with someone that may be of a disadvantage to their situation. To her own goals, it is to further break apart the pieces she has left to her life, in order to become truly immortal and build the title of the 'Imperfect God' into something bigger, and that person, she is Zwei Yuki, the one who can twist and bend her own rules and defy the cycle of life and become the incomplete God that she is now, who can both live and die at the same time, to cross those boundaries is truly a feat to behold in her existence to understand the mind of someone who couldn't understand further than what her intelligence can hope to ever understand more than it should be. She may not be a Demon God, or anything divine that makes her truly immortal, but her inability to die in traditional ways of the supernatural and the natural causes is what makes her.. powerful in a way.

The landscape and her surroundings did not matter to her at all, even if she is placed in such a futuristic city like this, adaptation's the most important aspect of all and given to the fact of how confident she is in her own immortality, it wasn't much to care at all. Shaking her own head under the small stature of her own body, what follows her movements would the head of another 'being'? Its hard to determine the race or existence of the head that floats right beside her as if it was typical. Otherwise, there wasn't much to explain that just.. that, for each tap of her foot to become louder and louder until she is able to confront with someone whom she is destined to have herself pair up and fight against with her bare hands. There isn't any fear that draws her expression, nor was it surprise, but surely, nothing else than a grin that marks her joy for such bravery that this person whom has the guts to point such a sharp object at the likes of the Imperfect God. Containing her own laughter to have shook her head backwards, she heightened her focus to keep her attention to the Doctor, who seems to be so prepared to deal with a threat like herself without any exception nor minding about her physical appearance akin to a child's. A bravery to be respected by herself, and for that, she'll speak a sentence of her own, a child-like voice that echoes from her mouth, while a crossbow behind her back soars ever so tall that seems to have surpass her own weight.

"Ye' mortal, i accommodate you for your bravery for standing cautious against a child such as myself, and here, to give you my respect, i'll give thee the first hit against me and have you cut me anywhere you find it the best but it doesn't mean i won't retaliate, so be careful with thy's hit."

Grinning with so much confidence and cockiness behind her own words, her back stood proud and tall, expression of hers remained unchanged as she kept herself at an average profile akin to the energy of a seated member if measured, but really, that won't be just the extent of her powers. Depending how a mortal such as him can leave a scratch on her, it will be fun to see how much of a fight that this guy can put up starting now. The Imperfect God, has her interest set to determine whether if this man is worthy to be her opponent.

Coding in template and Graphics By: [THEFROST] & Kylekaotikk
Header & Template By: Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Dr.Hebi VS Zwei Yuki [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:03 pm

"Bravery? I'm afraid you mistake me. I possess no such trait. My nature is of a coward. The number of my abilities which have the sole purpose of escaping danger is perhaps the greatest of any of those others currently in existence. No, what motivates this body of mine to take such precaution is that simple element which is one of the single most powerful motivators of all: fear. We sentient beings can never lose that trait. Power, meaning, pleasure… foolishness. It is fear which motivates all three, which powers all of our emotions. Well, perhaps one, but… I'm afraid… that that emotion… will have no place in our fight, especially given your physical condition."

The Doctor stated, as he brought his right hand over his left, a series of bright purple stitches pouring over and around his hand as they laid in around the ring that he wore, his wedding ring. They wrapped around it tightly, so tightly that the Doctor's own living body could no longer remove it.

And then, he destroyed his ability to feel love.

His own mental ability became suppressed, reduced to nothing. Now, affection and care… those two emotions were sealed to him. His head went limp, his mouth open as a trail of saliva flowed out, dripping on and around the ground as the muscles in his body lost all feeling. Thoughts of his baby child, so similar to the being who stood before him, thoughts of his wife… they all became stale. She was a bearer of his children, of a great experiment. Rasuca, his child, was simply a tool to be studied, to be used… To be disposed of if he failed. He looked down at his hand, looking at the ring and studying it as he held it up to his eyes, a small frown on his face as he tried to remove it by closing his eyes, before widening them in surprise. He found that it was unable to be removed.

"Opponent of mine…" His voice muttered, the same and yet seeming to miss… something. Some important part of him was now missing, removed for the sake of combat. "I shall certainly take the first blow…" His mouth muttered, as he turned towards her, the smile wide on his face as he gave her a sadistic look, his body beginning to change.

The marks which defined his scales had begun to change. Slowly, they were becoming stiches, flowing out along his body as the red robe he wore began to morph as well. Black pants emerged within sight on his legs, as well as a black t-shirt forming over the receding crimson garment. The red was flowing out from it, spreading out along the ground as a stream of gold twisted and flowed into the air, becoming a cigarette within his mouth as a flame appeared on the end, blue smoke rising from it. The sword in his hands also began to change as the snake on his belly began to flow around his arm, wrapping around the blade as it morphed.

The blade was moved to the top of the weapon, curving upwards as the snake morphed into a staff, being held in right arm as he slowly held it up into the air. However, before the scales became solid on his arm, he moved quickly. The scythe tore through his own flesh, a great torrent of blood shooting out before becoming stemmed by the Hollow Flesh, sealing up the wound as his arm splattered out onto the ground before her.

"This is my first blow… Until you prove worthy of otherwise, I'm going to fight you with only one arm. After all, someone so lowly as me to someone as brave and certain as yourself doesn’t deserve any extra limbs, do they?" The Doctor asked, entirely poker faced before an infectious smile appeared on his face. The face that had a purple, glowing screw extending out of it on either side. "I do challenge you to retaliate against it, though!" He exclaimed, before laughing rapidly, holding up his remaining arm as he threw his head back, his spine bending to assist in his mad laughter.

And then he was before her.

And then, he was past her.

And then, he was digging his feet into the ground.

And then, she would finally feel the sensation of a blade as long as her body slicing her in half, bisecting her. The amount of time that it took for the Doctor to perform this action could be measured by the length of a grain of sand compared to a steel girder. If the length of the girder was a single second, then the width of the sand was the time it took for the Doctor to perform this single slice. He could feel the extent of her 'profile', but the eyes of him which now had blood dripping below them could see far beyond that. He did not know, yet, if her current power level was simply a ruse for display or she was actually currently at that level of power, but if she was currently at that level… then the bits and pieces of her corpse that were severed in his slash would be scattering on the glass walls, dripping down their length without leaving a mark, the soulless surface as unimpressed by the attempt to color it as the Doctor's gaze at this time.

At last, he would come to a stop, turning around as a ball of flame fired from the place where his arm used to be. His smiling face turned back to look at Zwei as this sphere of flame smashed into where she had been standing, exploding violently and consuming everything it could, burning hot enough to melt those very same walls. From here, the Doctor's scythe would begin to move, cascading in great arcs as huge swathes of energy flowed towards his opponent, cackling all the while as sparks flew from his scythe as it tore and cut into the nearby walls from how fast it was moving.

The building at the end of the street was reduced to ashes from the Doctor's strikes. He was not going to prolong this fight. He simply could not afford to. He needed to force her to show her hand as quickly as possible, to destroy her if she would, or could not… and then, if at all possible, he needed to keep his own extensive bag of tricks working for as long as possible in order to ensure that he could find something powerful enough to best her.

This was what it meant to fight someone at his own level and attempt a victory. The Doctor had more fighting experience than he had first thought possible for him to acquire, but everything seemed to make sense as he thought of his past battles. For the man who had battled the immortal, the omnipotent, finding ways to cut them down and destroy them was nothing less than his greatest pleasure. In fact, to him, death was much easier for those who he had to battle than what he could put an immortal or unending body through. This Stein State alone was one of his tools which he had developed in order to be able to fight beasts such as Akisame, the Rot Iramasha with thirteen hearts.

If the Doctor still could feel compassion, could still see the similarity between her and his wife and child, he would have dearly wished that she was not such a being. Because otherwise… she would be cut down, over and over again, before being restrained, forced into submission, before being ruthlessly studied for as long as possible.

[color=purple]
"AHEAHEAHEAHEAHEA!!"[
/color]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:25 pm
[adm]Due to the fact that a week has passed, I'm giving a notice for this thread. Zwei has another week to make her post before Dr.Hebi is considered the winner by inactivity. So please, try and hurry. [/adm]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:38 pm
[adm]Zwei has another 48 hours until Doctor Hebi is otherwise crowned the victor of this match and allowed to move on.[/adm]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:37 am
[adm]Due to Cookies request, I am pulling Zwei out of the event. Having said that, Dr.Hebi wins and may proceed to the next round as the victory. Congrats to him. I am now locking this thread as a result of that.[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum