Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shin special encounter of will Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Shin special encounter of will Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Shin special encounter of will Empty Shin special encounter of will

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:58 pm
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shin special encounter of will Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shin special encounter of will Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shin special encounter of will Empty Re: Shin special encounter of will

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:08 am
[adm]Since I gave the clear on this, I'm allowing him to unlock a few things. The first is what I'm pasting below:

Senchineru is now constantly active even while in a sealed state, giving Shinryu the capacity to develop immunities while sealed. In addition, while in Bankai, Senchineru's effect becomes instant, resolving and immunizing against any toxin swiftly. Any agent or antidote to that agent is available to be accessed via Shin's saliva, blood, or sweat.

Eshi while in Bankai applies instantly to all contact with any part of Zettai Shibo Aijin. In addition, Eshi while in Bankai infuses itself into Shin's Reiatsu, causing him to alter his Kido to have a necrotic effect on contact with either his Bakudo or his Shunko and Shuntatsu.
Densen heiki(Contagion Weaponization): Upon entering Bankai, Shinryu gains the capacity to manipulate and alter the chemical or DNA structure of any compound he has previously innoculated himself against. He is able to then alter the contagion method and symptoms of the compound into an entirely new toxing or bioagent. All agents are submitted as Custom Items/weapons and must be approved before use.

I'll also clear out the boost to 1-3 and bring him from adept to advanced willpower for now.

So you can add all this into your app and I'll put this in approved upgrades.

[/adm]

Shin special encounter of will WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum