Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven

+8
Dexterity
||-BlankMystery-||
Nix Shraik
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
MorpheusDavol
Shinryu
Blade
THEFROST
12 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Empty Re: The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:35 pm

REVIEWING

Glad to see that you two guys decided to go ahead and join the miniburst. I'll approve you and expect to see trackers up for the both of you soon. GOod luck and good postings.

The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Empty Re: The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:12 pm
Eh may as well join in while I still can :3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:25 pm

REVIEWING

Whoop! GLad to see another one entering into the fray. I'll place you done in the miniburst and I'll expect your tracker placed up pretty soon.

Betwix: The Moon Princess
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/9999The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:55 pm
Eh. I can at least try. I'll join.

The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 2edm7ps

'Thou envious of my fine wine and goods?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:56 pm

REVIEWING

Glad to see you taking part in this, Twix! I'd love to see you getting active once more, so I'll go ahead and approve you. Good luck and good posting, Corkmaster.

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:14 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14171-blank-s-miniburst-tracker

Just leaving this here to say I finished owo

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

The Weeklong Miniburst Challenge: Round Seven - Page 3 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:45 am

«THIS IS NOW AN OLD MISSION!»

Since this mission is long since over, I'm going ahead and archiving it. It will be placed i n old missions after this post is up.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum