Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
UHCM's Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue5/100UHCM's Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

UHCM's Communication Thread Empty UHCM's Communication Thread

Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:16 pm
Feel free to leave a post for me to look at later, but be sure to keep it a week or two ahead of time, not "a day ahead and hope sempai notices me!" time length. However, If I turned out to be online, you can send me a skype or a PC about your post; with that in mind, you can make the post as detailed as you can for the time.

============
Help Wanted
============
  • Regular Player Team of 2 with 2 guest players (including myself.)
    ----Player 1-----
    --UHCM--
    --[url=]Character A[/url]----Battle Tier--
    --[url=]Character B[/url]----Battle Tier--
    ----Player 2----
    --Player Name--
    ----Thread A Guest Player 3----
    --Player Name--
    ----Thread A Guest Player 4----
    --Player Name--
    ----Optionally, 3rd and 4th guest players are allowed for flexibility.

----Guests are usually set for a thread and only one thread before reapplying.

----3rd and 4th guest players will be added here with new threads planned.

----Once Thread is completed, the guest players are removed and archived.

----Character A is primary, Character B is backup.

----Must be able to communicate before creation, during, and after posting.

----Communication: Communication Board, Skype and Private Messages.

----Optionally possessing enthusiasm for story-making collaboration.

----Can do brainstorming and contingency planning outside of reactive play.

----Is usually okay with my very limited weekly schedule.

----Is usually okay with working outside of comfort genres.

----Can understand why I have high standards here and willing to work for it.

=================
Application Process
=================
  1. Fill out the application here and post it in private message directed to me, not here.

2. When I read your application and deemed it to be good enough, I'll set you up on an interview where I ask you for more detailed answers as I lay out the guidelines about what I am expecting. If you passed the interview, then I will tell you and it will be the same thing if you did not succeed the interview. I have high standards and I will have no problems roleplaying with only two people including myself if push comes to shove.

----Exceptional: Your golden ticket for coming back for major plot developments.
    --------You gotta keep your promises and be able to excelled in your role to the point that I recognized you as an endearing character for the story by collaborating with me and the team and helping your teammates get to the best they can be (as in at GUTS level). Pressuring does not count as helping! Just be a major force for progression and effectiveness as they are what I wanted out of the team; the best of the two worlds called progression and effectiveness. I'm going to cycle through other players, letting everyone have a chance, so we will not be inviting you to everything, but when the opportunity does come up, I'll let you know before we set things up so you will have time to apply and brainstorm your ideas with the team before we start.

----Mediocre: You kept your promises and you will be considered for minor roles.
    --------You kept your promises and you did what you have to when in a team. Since I generally would like collaborations from you if you are mediocre, I can consider you to come back for a minor role in the story, but we also have other players to cycle through, so if it is you that is the only one out there that applied, then we can bring you in.

----Poor: You failed to keep your promises and you wasted our time.
    --------If you are ejected from the thread with us, it is a clear sign that you wasted our time with false promises and we are not going to consider you for anything related to us unless you have improved and have enough witnesses to testify that you are then capable of fulfilling the promises that you broke before.

Code:
<blockquote>[size=24][list]
[*][b]What level is your average roleplaying skill?[/b]
(Write here. "Beginner", "Experienced", "Advanced", "10k Poster" or "Super Saiyan" as reported in your member info in Profile. Be honest, because lying wastes my time and I don't like my time wasted making guesses on your actual skill level!)

[*][b]How flexible are you in terms of "genre themes"?[/b]
(Write here. "Drama", "Tragedy", "Comedy", "Horror", and "Action" are considered genre themes, but "Sci-Fi" and "Fiction" are not as they are "setting themes." "SitCom", "Musical" and "Hammer Horror" are considered sub-genre themes. You can set it up as a list or as a paragraph, but keep it brief. Remember: "Short-and-Sweet" is my roleplaying style, but ya still have to have meat because I recommend, "cutting the fluff and give me the details.")

[*][b]How flexible are you for communication?[/b]
(Write here. Private messaging and communication board in PH are my bare-minimum, but I recommend Skype as well, but other forms of communication are not okay for me. Set them up as a list, please.)

[*][b]If needed or necessary, are you willing to make a new character? If not, what conditions you think requires it?[/b]
(Write here. If you are willing, then you don't have to answer further, but if you are not willing, setup a list of conditions necessary to you to make a new character. You can also list an existing character in your roster for suggestions and conditions they have. It is considered wasting my time when you make suggestions and not tell me everything concisely before I get surprised by your subterfuge-style roleplay. If it is necessary to have my characters get surprise-attacked or snuck-up upon or put into perilous situations, then we can talk about it and work that in.)

[*][b]Are you willing to lie or cheat out-of-character to make the story better?[/b]
(Write here. Only "Yes" or "No". No Maybe, no perhaps. Ambiguous answers will be considered a yes. This is to test if you can be autonomous (can act on one's own) while being cooperative with the team.)

[*][b]Can you make an effective post up to 20 sentences (10 sentences of thought/feelings and 10 sentences of 1 action for example)?[/b]
[i]
(Write here. Write out a roleplay sample with 20 sentences. 5 Sentences is the minimal for both internal and external descriptions. Internal description is about thoughts and feelings while external description is about physical action and magical events that can be seen and heard. Your total sentences will have to be 20 as minimum with 25 sentences maximum because I want a sample, not an entire movie of Harry Potter.)
[/i][/list][/size]</blockquote>
Example of the Application

• What level is your average roleplaying skill?
    Advanced

• How flexible are you in terms of "genre themes"?
    Action
    Comedy
    Drama
    Horror
    Romance
    Tragedy

• How flexible are you for communication?
    Private Messaging in PH

• If needed or necessary, are you willing to make a new character? If not, what conditions you think requires it?
    Yes.

• Are you willing to lie or cheat out-of-character to make the story better?
    No.

• Can you make an effective post up to 20 sentences (10 sentences of thought/feelings and 10 sentences of 1 action for example)?

Derek thinks he is Batman and no one else could change that belief. They thought he was mad or a man child. Such rot could not stain his heart behind the icon of his t-shirt. He is out to help the people during the night pass his bedtime. He stands in front of his house as he spots strayed cats lurking about the street of his neighborhood. Perhaps Cat Woman has a thing to do with them. Derek suspects that they are her agents and there are too many for him to simply catch and interrogate. Still; inactivity is not what Batman stands for as he is a detective of action because--otherwise--the Joker would have brought Gotham to ruins with his anarchic ways. Derek needs to think of how to stop Cat Woman's plan and bring her to justice. That is it; he can call animal control to catch the cats while he catches one of them for interrogation.

Derek draws out his cell-phone and dials in for the animal control. The beeping of the program accepting the commands and the clicking of the buttons under Derek's thumb are finely in-tune with each other as the digital numbers pop up obediently. Once the numbers are dialed, Derek raises the phone to his face as the receiver begins purring into his vulnerable ear. His stoic gaze are entranced to the cat that sits on his fence post and staring at him with a predatory intent. The phone keeps purring as the cat visibly purrs its waking breaths in Derek's direction as if its heart decided for it to face of its mysterious nemesis. And then the cell-phone clicks to life as animal control responds!
    "Hello. This is animal control. How may I help you?"

--"Hello. This is Derek from Holiday Street."

"Jeez; not again. How may I help the Batman?"

--"Cat Woman is planning on something and I need animal control to stop her cats at Holiday Street."

"Alright, Batman! You have been bugging us with this malarkey for quite a while. Stop or we'll sue your hind-quarter for issuing false information. Good night, sir!"
    As the cell phone hangs up, Batman seems to be on his own for now.

==================
Guest Players Archive
==================
  1. Thread:
    3rd Guest Player:

4th Guest Player:

===============
Weekly Schedule
===============
  • Sunday, 8-2-2015
    ----Free Day: Time of Wake to Bed Time
    ----Bed Time: 9:00pm EST
  • Monday, 7-27-2015
    ----Usual Work Day: 4:45am-Time of Work Leave EST
    ----Normal Work Day: 4:45am-5:30pm EST
    ----Bed TIme: 9:00pm EST
  • Tuesday, 7-28-2015
  • Wednesday, 7-29-2015
  • Thursday, 7-30-2015
  • Friday, 7-31-2015
  • Saturday, 8-1-2015
    ----Normal Work Day: 4:45am-3:30pm EST
    ----Game TIme: 8:00pm-12:30pm EST
    ----Bed Time: 12:30pm or 1:00pm EST

=================
Weekly Things to Do
=================
  • Sunday, 8-2-2015
    ----Brainstorming
  • Monday, 7-27-2015
    ----Brainstorming
  • Tuesday, 7-28-2015
    ----Brainstorming
  • Wednesday, 7-29-2015
    ----Brainstorming
  • Thursday, 7-30-2015
    ----Brainstorming
  • Friday, 7-31-2015
    ----Brainstorming
  • Saturday, 8-1-2015
    ----Brainstorming

UHCM's Communication Thread 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
UHCM's Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue28000/100000UHCM's Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

UHCM's Communication Thread Empty Re: UHCM's Communication Thread

Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:02 pm
How active are you? I'm just asking this question as I wanted to see how much you were fully back. xD

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

UHCM's Communication Thread KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum