Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Siegharty

» Bass' FC Claims
Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [Approved, 2-4; Hazard Rank D]
Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Western Rukongai Under Siege I_vote_lcapWestern Rukongai Under Siege I_voting_barWestern Rukongai Under Siege I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Western Rukongai Under Siege I_vote_lcapWestern Rukongai Under Siege I_voting_barWestern Rukongai Under Siege I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131097 messages in 19901 subjects

Western Rukongai Under Siege

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulqui
Ulqui

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Western Rukongai Under Siege Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Western Rukongai Under Siege Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Western Rukongai Under Siege Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Western Rukongai Under Siege   Western Rukongai Under Siege EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:59 pm

SIEGE

News Update
  • Thread Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14205-topic

• Thread Location: Rukongai

• Information:
    Soul News presents the latest revelation at the scenes of the latest attack. At first, the threat didn't appear as such as no energy resonated from the suspect in question and no one assisted the aforementioned individual. Three Captains had addressed situation and a spectator from Rukongai. Most notably, the previous Captain Commander of the Gotei 13 was seen amid the battle. Along side, the Captains of Squad 7 and 2 were seen by others.

BREAKING NEWS

The previous Captain Commander of the thirteen court guard squads has been seen brought to a stop. The individual was last seen leaving the battle field after what appeared to be a sudden switch in scales. If this incredible individual couldn't stop the creature, then who can? As of late, announcements have come in, revealing that the Captain of the 9th Division, Zero appeared on scene in aid of Tsubasa Unabara and his companions. It's a shock to see the need for so many Captains to handle one individual. Absurd. The Gotei Thirteen are on tactical alert, we will keep up posted as the situation updates!

** This would be televised across all television sets within the Soul Society and Earth. The transmissions would cut off all televised broadcasts and last up to a minute prior to cutting off in sudden static. **

Template by: TheFrost
Back to top Go down

Western Rukongai Under Siege
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Site Plot and Lore :: Soul Society Lore and News-
Jump to: