Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅ
ʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅ
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN| Left_bar_bleue0/0ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN| Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN| Empty ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN|

Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:13 pm
REDJUSTICE

The hot sun beating down onto the black stone walkway, Stepping from the shade of the awing jutting from the steel and glass monolith of a hotel. Kazuchika's red locks would shine brightly in the middle eastern sunlight, His orange eyes gazing around the area, Adjusting the sword slung over his right shoulder. His hands moving into the pockets of his black cotton shorts. His hands moving to adjust the hem of his black scale tank. He would step off walking along the paths, Giving a small nod to a passing hotel worker. He would wander into city. His feet moving to steps of the metro station, Climbing them with ease before bringing himself to sit onto a bench, waiting for the train to arrive. His eyes closing zoning out.

//Inner World//

Kazuchika's form would appear within his inner world. "BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!" A loud child like voice would be fill land of forever spring, His waist would be quickly taken by the arms of a small girl. He would look down at the girl, His lips curling into a stark smile. His hand coming to rest onto her white locks, Before looking over to the courthouse. "Big Brother I made you a picture today!" He would advert his eyes back to the small girl. She would raise a picture to his frame of view presenting a drawing of the two atop a camel. Kazuchika would kneel down staring at the picture giving it through review before returning his hand to the slow patting. "This is wonderful, Ill be sure to hang it up in the Courthouse when I return. I have to go my train is coming." The girl would let out a slow whine in displeasure of losing her attendant, The whine fading into the sound of squeeling train brakes as Kazuchika returned to the world of the living.

//Real World//

Kazuchika would bring himself to a stand before stepping into the car. He would find a seat in the back, Resting his sword between his legs his eyes ever on guard. He would listen to the distance pace of the train's electric engine humming.He would eventually exited a few stops down, Bringing himself from the station and down to awaiting taxi. His eyes resting on the gleaming monoliths of glass and steel flashing past his window. He would let out a soft sigh of disappointment. He had grown used to these modern feats of human genius. He would look up at the digital display above the door. He had an hour to kill before he arrived at his stop.

#399@OPEN

Last edited by ʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅ on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN| Tumblr_mg8o1iX7Bz1rixq3lo4_500
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN| Left_bar_bleue0/0ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN| Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN| Empty Re: ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN|

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Artist: Persona 3 Portable ost - Song: Way of Life - Word Count: 484

Selia hadn't been able to visit the normal world as normal as she would have liked. Ever since the incident all those years ago, she had been training and training far away from the normal activities of a normal person. As of now, she had found some free to explore the city and enjoy a normal life for a small while. She wore her normal attire, a blue dress falling down past her hips, bright blue in color as a white T-shirt underneath covered her shoulders, Her pants seemed to fit her legs tightly but comfortable, feet wearing white sneakers with pink shoe laces. Her trek through the city had been uneventful so far, leading to her getting inevitably bored. Hours of just walking, not understanding which direction to go to get somewhere. She was starting to get a little annoyed, and mostly annoyed at the fact she couldn't find a bakery or somewhere similar to have some sweets, one of the main things she was looking for.

The thought of getting even further lost within the city didn't sound all too appealing to her, nor did the thought of going any longer without something to sink her teeth into. Asking people on the street, looking at signs, it didn't help her very much. Most people were too busy to give her the chance to even ask, and signs made no sense to her as all memories of how a city works were gone. Her brow furrowed, hands balling up into small fists as she began to visibly pout at no one in particular, steps heavy against the hard pavement. This certainly got her a few more looks but nothing special enough for her to go and ask.

After a few minutes of her angry walking, an idea popped into her head, asking someone stopped at a red-light. Those usually lasted a small while and could lead to them actually paying attention. She began to calm her pace, sneakers hitting the ground normally as she sighed, face returning to a neutral disposition. Her eyes scanned the area, spotting a light that turned red and a fairly fancy looking car just stopping, a driver in front with someone else in the back. She figured it might be best to ask the one in the back, taking a few steps over from the side walks with her hand raised to try and get the passenger's attention. Her soft, high pitched voice easily hinted at her more childish nature and body. "Excuse me! Uhm, I have a question and I'm really really lost!" Deep blue eyes looked forwards to the windows, hoping that at least this person would notice, faint visage of a man with crimson hair resting within, sword between his legs. The sight was a bit off to her, but she couldn't say very much with what was hidden underneath her dress on her hip.

ʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅ
ʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅ
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:37 pm
REDJUSTICE

His eyes would shift open, Orange optical lenses shifting to look over at the noise presented outside his window. His hands coming to move to handle of the door. His fingers curling around the metal handle of the light model Mercades. He would push open the door, Raising himself up to shift over to the other seat.

His eyes scanning the frame of the female. His fingers curling tightly around the hilt of his sword not drawing it. He could tell the female was a Shinigami due to the un-natural reiryoku dragging itself around her. He was a bit unnerved having been hunted by Shinigami in the past but he was a just man and she had done nothing to cross him. His pale digits would come to pat rhytmicly against the cracked leather seats of his taxi.

"Come on then, I'm sure my driver can get you where you need to go."

His glaring orange eyes resting onto the female's face, She was young but oldly reminded him of his hollow. His lips would crane into a light smile, Not attempting to un-nerve the Shinigami but placcid her with kindness.

Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:56 am

Artist: Skullgirls ost - Song: Whiling the Hours Away - Word Count: 312

Was able to get a glance within the vehicle, deep blue eyes widening at the view. The inside was extremely fancy, nice leather seats, dark interior, virtual displays. It was all a bit much for her, but she definitely seemed to be in awe. Her eyes fell down over to the man himself, looking at his features more closely. He seemed like a cool guy for her, red hair, dark clothing. The only thing that seemed to put her on edge somewhat was the blade, but over-all, she seemed to ignore it. She returned the smile that was offered to her, a toothy grin with a single, sharp canine poking past her lips. She ducked within the taxi, just now more of her normally hidden features coming into view, two sets of small, pointy horns on the top of her head that didn't seem very useful, and fins expanding from where her ears would normally be. Within moments s he found herself sitting down next to him, thick, dragon-esque tail gently resting itself upon her lap, once hidden behind her.

She knew it was usually dangerous, always dangerous, to get into cars with strangers. The thought was quickly pushed asides from the comfortable seats and seemingly kind host. She took a deep breath before speaking, smile still plastered unto her lips as she spoke. "Thank you very much. Oh, I'm Selia! I'm sort of really new here and have a few weird parts, so if they bother you, just tell me and I'll try hiding them." She nodded at the end of her sentence, affirming that she was actually fine with hiding them if need be.

Despite her eagerness to talk and be friendly, her eyes were constantly darting around the interior. Moving from his blade to his fingers, glancing from his bright red hair to outside the window. Almost everywhere essentially.

ʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅ
ʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅ
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:31 am
REDJUSTICE

His Orange eyes widening a bit at the female's extra apendentures. His optics narrowing scanning along the flesh of the female, Resting on her Ear-Fins, Before trailing down staring an the dragonoid tail on her lap. He would exhale a bit the world was a strange place. He would turn to look out the front window before leaning back into his seat.

He had a certain sense of evil intent and the dragon girl bore none to him. His fingers would relax the grip on his Zanpakutō hilt. He would look over at the female still attempting to contain his Reiryoku inside him as to not alarm the other spiritual sensitive being. He would listen to her offer of hiding her parts his lips curling into a slight frown.

"You should never hide yourself there is no reason to be ashamed of yourself."

He would lean back into his seat, As The car would come to a stop infront of a large shopping mall. He would look over to the female, His hand moving into his short's pocket removing his wallet. Taking a card and swipping it along the fare machine. He would open the door before turning over to the female looking over at her.

"Would you like to join me at the mall, And we can find your location once I'm finished shopping?"

His voice calm, He would look over at the female, A dull light now on illuminating the bright orange hues of his eyes, Burning would be his optics. The soft ding of the door ajar sound flooding the cab. His head would slightly cock to an off canter tilt in question.

//Inner World//

The Small Hollow female would be angerly scribbling away at a sheet of paper with crayons. She had quickly drawn a crude version of the dragon female with green stink lines above her.

"Who Does she think she is! Getting that close to big brother!!"

She would be seething with small rage, As she crumbled up her sheet of paper tossing it against the wall. A chorus of voices would fill the inside of the courthouse in which she drew.

"I think it's good if Kazuchika gets to know other people."

The voices in varying tones and volume, A set of 12 voices all moving together along the words.

"But He's my big brother! That stupid dragon girl won't steal him away!"

Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:33 am

Artist: Starbound ost - Song: Haiku - Word Count: 594

Selia would soon notice that she was being stared at in return, eyes blinking at bit as their gaze met. A goofy smile formed upon her lips once he answered, obviously content with the answer. She was used to either having to move her tail around within the academy or be careful not to poke people she sat near with her horns. The thought of just being able to relax was nice to her, body shifting in place as she comfortably snuggled herself into the seating, seat belt quickly clicked on once the vehicle began to move for a few good moments. She seemed blissfully unaware of the spiritual presence the man was attempting to hide, and she seemed all the more happy to just treat him normally.

"I've always liked the way I've looked and turned out. It makes swimming fun, but loud noises tend to hurt a little bit."

At the mention of loud noises, her ears folded on themselves just slightly, as if for emphasis of their nature. her eyes began to explore the insides of the car once more, excitement beginning to show as her tail began to shift in place, tip gently thumping against her own leg. The view of a grand mall was outside one of the windows, and already she leaned against the seat belt. Face pressed against the glass, staring out wards at the many people travelling about, heading in and out of the large building and carrying on her lives.

When the car stopped and the fare was paid, her forehead hit the glass momentarily, leading to a quiet 'Owie' before sitting up. Fingers reaching over to unbuckle herself as she turned over to see the new acquaintance she met holding the door open for her. The thought of just going out to a full mall instead of just random shops on the side walk seemed much more entertaining to her, a spark of excitement seen within her eyes as she quickly nodded. She nearly leapt out from the seat, flat shoes hitting the ground as her tail stretched out behind her, fin running down the top of it over to the very tip now able to be seen more clearly.

"I would love to join you. But I never did get your name."

A slight pout was added unto her last remark, lips curling downwards as her cheeks puffed out just slightly. Despite the obvious attempt at trying to use a frown to get his name, she still seemed giddy to be out and about, thick tail sliding along the ground from left to right. A few thoughts began to swirl around her head. Many of them pertaining to if she had enough money to get more than just the sweets she had planned for. Perhaps she could try bringing back something for the people back home? The thoughts swirled for a few good moments before she spun back on her heel, tail swishing through the air as she stared out towards the mall, hand digging into her own pocket.

She didn't even have a wallet, only a few folded up bills in her grasp as she slowly counted each one, a total of three '10' bills and two '5' bills. As any would guess with how she was a child, she most likely had the allowance of one as well. The money was quickly stowed away back into her pocket, gaze fixating back unto the person that had just invited her to go do something interesting, and certainly something much better than wandering about aimlessly all alone.

ʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅ
ʀᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅ
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:41 pm
REDJUSTICE

He would watch the female exit the cab. His hands moving to shift his sword onto the holster strapped to his shoulder. He would watch the female exit his eyes resting on her tail a bit amused by it. His head would turn a bit before looking over at her, Listening to her question as she removed her small amount of money. His lips would curl into a small smile at the pure cuteness of it all.

"My Name is Kazuchika Fudo, It's a pleasure to meet you. Ms..?"

He hadn't learned the female's name either a puzzled look crossing his face. He would give her a small smile his frame squatting down before offering his hand out to the small girl. His right hand raising and opening up to her offering a hand shake. His eyes would shift over looking over to the entrance of the mall.

It was a rather huge mall, With hundreds if not thousands of shops. The male himself had a fair amount of money from his various bounty hunting endevours. He would turn his head back to her own staring at her with his orange glowing eyes.

?

Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Artist: Beyond Good and Evil ost - Song: Credits - Word Count: 270

Slowly reached out, delicate fingers seen extended as they slowly but carefully curled around Kazuchika's hand. Her grip weak and soft as she shook the hand, tail swaying quicker from side to side with each passing moment. Her gaze began to meet his further, just now realizing that his eyes were actually glowing orange, a color that most people don't have. It was a bit odd to her, but it also made him all the more special and unique in her mind.

"Oh, I thought I said it earlier, sorry. I'm Selia Natana! It's really nice to meet you!"

Her words were followed with a quick nod, affirming that she did in fact know her name and that she was just having a nice time in general. Perhaps not needing very much but just someone around to have a nice time. Her hand slowly pulled away from the handshake, turning on her heel just enough to view the large doors heading further inside towards the interior of the mall. With a few quick steps to the side, she positioned herself right besides Kazuchika, thinking it best to stay close or else she might... Most definitely will get lost.

With what she knew from malls, she'd have to have self-control to not buy almost everything she walked by, and the thought of being tempted by a large amount of things didn't seem like the most appealing idea. The thought of just following him around the whole time and only going into stores he went into seemed like a perfect idea, further enforcing her plan of just sticking by his side like a stray puppy.

ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN| QYEibkj
ɪᴛs ʜᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ |OPEN| F2mrTYb
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum