Joined : 2012-08-21
Posts : 375
Karma : -1
Age : 23
Location : Good question!
|Subject Post 1Subject: Senso Unabara [WiP} Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:41 pm|| |
• Name: Senso Unabara
• Titles:Red Horse of the Unabara, Sen, Immortal Inferno, Legendary Mercenary
• Appearance Age:Late twenties to early thirties
• Age: 1093
• Affiliation/Rank: Unabara Clan, Shinigami, Whoever he damn well pleases on the day.
• Appearance Description: For someone as old as he is, Senso Unabara seems to be rather youthful looking. As a man standing about 6'3 in height and holding himself with a firm and powerful body Senso is known for being rather 'ripped' when it comes to normal people. This is mostly due to his training regiment and experience in battle having built the body of a powerhouse for the fiery horseman. Through his fit and powerful body his dark brown hair shine with a powerful light even through wear and mishandling, it does seem that the dog is blessed with a rather powerful mane across his head. This hair hides his piercing yellow gaze as well, the eyes themselves seeming to have an almost bestial look about them, though whether this is due to the man's already rather beast-like nature is up to determining by others who could give a damn, cause surely he doesn't.
As gear goes, the warring Unabara seems to hold little in regard for the sake of appearance or aesthetic that others within the horseman take to heart. In his case you'd never find Senso in a Kimono unless forcibly thrown into one, for him wearing practical and comfortable battle wear is enough to make sure that he is happy a looking good. While most of his gear keeps his body rather free to move it would be clear that such showing of skin would seemingly expect him to have a large amount of scars and old wounds, this however is not the case. Rather than a bunch of battle scars Senso seemed to have little in the way of injuries at all, though he has been through constant battle the man very rarely seems to take damage. The only notable injury would be from underneath his gloves, which hide a rather severe burn along the arm of the man. This was not caused by another however, instead it was produced by himself making it all the more reasonable for him to hide his shameful display of loss of control.
Along with his gear he wears to limiters equipped to his belt and his head. The first being his belt holds the title 'FREE', this seal keeps his burning power from running wild while he is acting normally, though when he needs to he can release this and obtain further strength he keeps hidden. His other seal holds the title that he proclaims to himself as 'INSTALL', this power is only released when Senso has no other choice but to go all out, or finds someone who deserves to fight him at his best. This seal tends to be handled only when he releases his blade along with it, though together makes him change appearance into something much more.....Monstrous.
• Appearance Picture:
Combat born: While his brother is considered to be a silent and cool customer, Senso could be determined as the opposite, at least when it comes to combat. The dog of war considers that anyone who steps foot on the battlefield is determined to either win or die there. Though he finds such things admirable he also hates the idea of someone trying to find greater meaning in a battle than two people taking blades to one another, in the end through years of murder and killing for him their is very rarely a just cause or greater good for taking a life... Senso finds that the only place he could find solace is a battlefield, fighting and wetwork just seems to be something that comes naturally to him and his family so he does it because it needs to be done by someone. Though he does claim most battles are now a chore it seems rather untrustworthy from someone who had been practically born in battle Senso has never once stopped fighting and simply combats others to test them, or to find an equal in combat... Or in some cases because the person pissed him off.
This fiery style of thinking tends to invoke his status as a horseman, finding him first on the scene and last one out of a massive combat zone or pitched battle is not uncommon, though finding many others who are still standing afterwards is a rare sight... Still this form of conflict as a means of living has made Senso almost unwilling to act as a normal member of society, he is a warrior and soldier first, and refuses to be treated or treat anyone higher unless they can prove their true worth to him through whatever way they wish, it does not inherently have to be fighting or combat that earns his respect either, anyone who can show skill to a degree that makes them worth a damn is good in this dog's book.
Talk is cheap without something to back it: Though he is not like his brother and extremely stoic to the point of mute, he does tend to dislike those who talk too much and act like they have something in store through their words rather than their actions. As a fighter he has learned that other than important information or a few wise cracking taunts everything else is just noise. This noise specifically won't get to him and he tends to care little about what his opponent has to say until they can't move anymore, if they wanted to talk at that point the lack of teeth and perhaps a tongue could make it much more difficult in the long run. This feeling of talking too much does tend to come from those with bigger mouths than him however and if you keep it short and sweet with Senso then your time with him will probably be less dangerous, anymore than short however and it does tend to get him more angry than interested in talking with you.
This doesn't help his calling with orders either, when it comes to his listening skills Senso would rather talk the cliffnotes and wing it from there. This can make his way of acting seem reckless and almost suicidal but his power and refusal to fail for any reason other than death seems to make him a perfect combatant to throw into a situation and watch as the crew either burns away or surrender as he continues to crush their defences with as much effort as he would swat a fly.
There are no angels in this heaven: Senso's feelings on his way of fighting and the way his family acts in response to the Soul Society are very clear if you ask him about it. In the end no matter what he feels that the moment you pick up a sword or handle a gun to an enemy you might as well be going to hell. This applies to himself included, he does not find anything glorious in battle but he does know that he is a warrior and that there is no victory or parade for him when he comes home, because his home is simply the next battlefield that he has to walk across to go to the next one... This rather nihilistic view might seem a tad odd for a warrior acting with the Shinigami, but Senso believes that if you are willing to stand and fight and know that there is no going back from taking the life of another then you are ready to do what you need to no matter the cost in the afterlife.
An ironic view from a Shinigami but one that seems to find both retractors and many appreciators. This can be found with his status on many battlefields, helping either the downtrodden or the victors, neither matter to him much but he does tend to gain a following from their ranks. These soldiers who follow him take his creed to heart, they are not fighting for country, religion or ideals, they fight because it is asked of them. Such mercenaries that Senso gathers under him have been given many names. Revolutionaries, war criminals, terrorists.... But such names do not mean anything to the men that follow this charismatic soldier into the fields of slaughter, to them they are simply an army without a nation, a pack who scout and scour through battlefields to combat whatever is in their way.
They only have one name that they would respond too... 'Junkyard Dogs' A name of Senso's own creation, his charisma and natural leadership pushing these dogs to become more than just ravenous souls dragged through battlefield dirt, taking no creed except to fight as fighting came to them...
Come one or come all...: These feelings of taking others under his wing makes Senso more willing than most to combat anyone who wishes for it, as such he has no issue with fighting anyone. Whether it be man or woman, shinigami or demon, the inferno does not take anyone's race or gender as something that handicaps them against him, in fact those with such bravery are only lauded by him, though when they are flat on their ass later they would understand why he told them to stay down and to think about it first... This makes him more willing to fight even if the opponent acts to subvert their true intentions through pleas of mercy or underhanded tactics. The number of opponent does not matter either, outnumbered or one on one Senso does not believe that it matters, just that the fight might take longer.
This confidence in himself and his power makes his strength all the more charismatic to others, the ancient warrior of the battlefield is practically a legend in most cases, and it is because of this that his band of dogs only gathers more and more to them with each passing battle, some look to impress while others look to be on the winning side with such a legend, others owe their lives to him and simply want to repay the man who saved them with the help they could give. The dog cares little for what people want from him and if they follow him he won't stop them, but as they gather to him he knows their lives are in his care and though they would think that he would not do the same every member of this band of dogs would lay down their lives for one another. It was just as the Unabara had taught in their own clan and it was something that Senso still held dear, these men and women had thrown away their countries and became one with the earth, and for each of them only those men and women by their side could be called family anymore. Senso still held his Unabara brethren with strong affection, and though the two sides of may not have the same ideals or will to act in the same way, this band under him act as another arm of military for the Unabara whose stretch and will act as Senso's alone.
• Likes: Tsubasa, Queen, Indie rock in general, a specific 'Bizarre' manga series.
• Dislikes: Pushy women, Layabouts, 'Do your best' Attitudes.
• History: (You will write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami here. 3-4 paragraph's)
• Reiatsu Color: Burning red
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)
• Inner World: (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (What does the sword look like when its not released?)
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Over the years, Shinigami have evovled to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)
• Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)
• Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)
• Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)
• Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.) • Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)
• PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)
• Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)
• Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Roleplay Sample: (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)
Joined : 2012-11-22
Posts : 957
Karma : 1
Age : 22
Location : convict island aka Australia
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Senso Unabara [WiP} Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:15 am|| |
[mod]Okay so just gonna hit ya up on this one since its been nearly a month, please tell us what ya doing with this one and if we need to archive it or if its ready or well anything ect[/mod]
Joined : 2011-08-07
Posts : 1673
Karma : 11
Age : 23
Location : Cookie Jar
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Senso Unabara [WiP} Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:10 am|| |
[mod]Lio did the werk for me and has not received any reply, so i am going to archive it.[/mod]