Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Empty Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:32 pm

ZIAMICHI

***REMEMBER, ZIAMICHI'S CAN BE FROM ALMOST ANY RACE EXPECT VIZARDS, HOLLOWS OR ARRANCARS***

Name: Izueo Yokin

Age: Real Age: Around 840, He looks to be in his twenties.

The Host Race: Shinigami

Personality: Izueo can be described in four words: He's a total nutter. His favorite thing to do is fight and kill, his favorite sound is the scream of his victims. He loves to torture, and his cold, calculating way of fighting is aimed specifically to dishearten his opponent and screw with their mind. In or out of combat, whether in shikai, using his Ziamichi, or just normal, he's always a sadistic bastard.

Appearance: Izueo Yokin
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 139 lbs
Reiatsu Color: White

Background/History:

Izueo was born into a fairly wealthy family. His dad was a business man, his mom was in real estate. While he never had to want for anything, the absence of a truly caring family made Izueo's early years bleak ones indeed.

During childhood, his parents discovered that he had an affinity towards animals. Always bringing them home and trying to keep them as pets. Little did they know that he was actually pulling on the animals' various body parts, sometimes breaking them, to see how everything on them worked.

In his high school years, Izueo was picked on a LOT. Having the weirdest eye color out of anyone else at the school, or even in the town. His top marks, weird habit of talking to himself, and affinity for ripping his classmates skin off didn't help either.

Izueo died one day, having been ganged up on and shot several times by a group of seniors from his school after he had attempted to rip the legs off of the eldest and beat him over the head with it for calling Izueo's mom a useless whore.

His life in the rukongai wasn't much better. Izueo ended up living in one of the more lawful districts, the seventeenth of north rukon, but he still couldn't stay out of trouble. His trouble came to an end, however, when he succeeded in forming a ball with his spiritual pressure, although the ball was unstable and crooked.

Izueo immediately left for the academy and applied. His entrance exam being a piece of cake for him, and his classes being easy as well. Before too long, he was among the Soul Reapers, stationed in squad 10.

After a few years, Izueo had risen the ranks, hiding his crazy nature if only to gain power un-suspiciously. Once he had gained shikai, and a position as lieutenant of 10th, at this point, he had already gone mad with power, assured that captain was only one step away. He increased his training with the other members of his squad, each time his attacks were more and more brutal.

But his game was up, too many people had seen his style of fighting, and shortly thereafter, the captain commander had him exiled for being a threat to soul society, banishing Izueo to the human world.

After approximately eight years in the human world, he finally succumbed to his fate and laid down to die. Injuries he had sustained from his survival on the streets catching up to him. Just as he was about to pass on entirely, a figure approached him

"I know a way to save you." The figure spoke.

Izueo merely nodded, his strength faded to the point where it pained him to speak.

"If I do this, it will hurt immensely, but in the end, it will be beneficial. You will gain immense power, would you like me to?"

Izueo gave him a sadistic half-grin before nodding his head

Suddenly, the figure pulled out a knife, slitting open the tips of Izueo's fingers on both hands before the figure slit his own. The figure pressed both his hands to Izueo's, and Izueo's entire world changed.

He remembered feeling pain. Unimaginable searing pain, as if every molecule in his body was rapidly changing, before he blacked out.

When he woke up, he saw the figure grinning down at him, "While you were knocked out, I injected you with something else.. something... extra..." The figure smiled maniacally before walking away,

"Wait!" Izueo called out, finally finding his voice, "What's your name?"

The figure turned around, smirking, "My name is Urufu Azathoth." The figure spoke before walking away brusquely.

Izueo passed out again, waking up in his inner world, a large icy field with towering skyscrapers of ice.

"Oh, I'm here again.. It's been a while." Izueo commented vaguely, looking around the icy plain.

"Yeah... and I don't really like it here. Too cold." An unfamiliar voice said from behind him.

Izueo whipped around, seeing a towering demonic figure looking at him.

Izueo flipped out, "What the hell are you?"

The being laughed, "My name's Jio. I don't really know how I got here, but by what I can tell, I'm under orders from you now."

Izueo grinned, "And what exactly does that mean?"

Jio smirked, "It means that I can lend you my power, and I'll explain all of that in due time."

After Jio said this, Izueo woke up, suddenly feeling hungry like he never had in all of his life. He went rummaging through a nearby dumpster, and found several, only half-eaten, burgers. But, upon consumption of the burgers, he immediately vomited.

Izueo's strange eating disorder continued for a while before his insanity took over completely, not being able to stand the lack of food anymore. He saw a random passerby and took his chance, tackling the human male into the alleyway, licking his lips before taking a huge bite out of the human's face. He had already taken his third bite before he realized that he wasn't throwing up, and that his hunger was being satisfied.

Not being one to want to get himself locked up, he ran. Hiding in the forest for several months, training the powers of his new second spirit, who called himself a Demon.

After a considerable amount of training, and using a small portion of the forest's wildlife for sustinance, he set off. Searching for the man who could explain all this that had happened to him, and who could give him answers. Searching for Urufu Azathoth.

Ziamichi Spirit:

Name: Jio Toro

Type: Demon

Reiatsu: Dark Purple

Personality: Izueo's ziamichi spirit resembles him in personality. Dark, sinister, twisted, with a love of torture. The only difference is, Izueo's ziamichi spirit isn't inclined with a powerful instinct to kill everything in his path. He's very laid back about the whole thing, hence allowing Izueo's zanpakuto spirit to remain without trying to take over or kill it.

Appearance: Ziamichi: Jio Toro
Height: 6'5"
Weight: Unknown

Ziamichi History: "This place is so boring." The demon Jio thought to himself as he floated around his realm. Nothing ever went on here, everyone was too scared of another demon ripping their head off to do anything exciting, or even converse with one another. Jio detested this.

He had lived over a thousand years already. He had seen his way around this world too many times, and he grew sick of it.

Time to move on.

"Which world should I go to..." Jio pondered, thinking over all the worlds he knew in his head.

"Hmm... Ah, that's it... The human world. Lot's of opportunity for fun there!" Jio made a noise somewhere between a cackle and a cough before floating off, knowing where he had chosen to go, and how to get there.

Not too long later, Jio had arrived in the human world. Of course, very few could see him, and those who did weren't looking to cause trouble, so Jio didn't run into any snags. Not at first, anyway.

His only memory of his last standing moment there, was getting into a fight with some kid... some kid he didn't know. The kid used a technique he hadn't seen, even in his thousand years between realms, and suddenly, Jio couldn't feel anything.

His essence was floating, floating somewhere, he couldn't quite tell where. But before long, the essence moved, and he could feel himself moving, through and out wherever he was in now, and in to another vessel. The experience was too much for the demon, he blacked out.

When he woke up, he was on a plain of sheer ice. He could feel the cold here, but he had lived long enough to know what a shinigami's inner world looked like, and he was definitely in one now. Not too far away, he spotted another figure, also passed out, he floated over, seeing what looked like a man in his twenties. The man got up and spoke, mentioning being here again.

Jio and him conversed shortly. Jio figured out that this was the shinigami that owned this innerworld, and learned his name the second time he met him. He quite liked Izueo. He knew that this kid was going to go places and gain power that he could definitely have on his side. He ran into the kid's zanpakuto spirit a couple of times, but the icy figure just seemed to want to avoid Jio.

Jio did not want to kill this kid, or his zanpakuto spirit. He wanted to help this kid. He wanted the power that this kid could obtain. And he wanted to wait until that power was at it's peak... to take over completely...

Ziamichi Powers:

~Eyes of the Killer~
Jio gives Izueo the ability to see through his eyes as if he were looking through a thermal camera. Seeing body heat only, detecting where any people are in the vicinity. The major perk being that he can focus his sight to detect only a specific person's body heat, making hiding from Izueo difficult.

~Instinct of the Killer~
Jio's power increases four out of the five of Izueo's senses. Taste, Smell, Sight, and Hearing. The perk to this being that he can use his acute senses to detect threats more easily.

~Demon's Finish~
If an opponent of his is all but dead, Izueo can aim at his opponents heart, and fire off a small, concentrated blast of dark energy. Causing his opponent's heart to spontaneously combust, killing them instantly.

~Dark Blast~
Izueo can fire off blasts of dark energy, each blast with the power of a cero, simply by flicking his fingers towards his opponent.

Unique Traits:

~Voice Change~
When using his Ziamichi, Izueo's voice gets deeper, rougher, and throatier. Making him sound old, almost ancient.

~Total Darkness~
Izueo has the ability to remove any and all light from the area.

~Flight~
When in his third form, Izueo has the ability to literally fly through the sky. (Due to the wings he obtains in this form)

~Retribution~

Beginning stages: Able to manipulate Physical aspects of his victim into his genetic coding. This can change not only things such as appearance, but also muscle mass, endurance levels, increases to strength, speed, sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch levels, as well as fix organs and such that are permanently damaged, simply by reducing the old one to pure atoms and rebuilding it, ejecting the damaged tissue through the pores of the skin in a form that resembles a black mist.

Ziamichi Skill Level:
Control:
Advanced
(Add the host race's skills under here)
Skill Level: Kidou: Beginner
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Adept
Skill Level: Shunpo: Adept
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Beginner

Forms:

Form One

Izueo starts leaking his white reiatsu, which suddenly tints with a deep purple. His voice changes to the ancient tone. This form usually takes place whenever Izueo feels extreme anger, but he can trigger it at will.

Form Two

Izueo's hair sticks out more in the back, his eyes changing color to a chilling black, his iris' and his pupils seeming to be as one now. The purple in his white reiatsu is now even more visible. This form taking place whenever Izueo wills it (After already being in Form One)

Form Three
Izueo's skin grows more pale, his outfit changing to resemble his Ziamichi spirit, and two long black wings appear on his back, his reiatsu is now completely purple.

Spoiler:

Final Form
Izueo becomes his Ziamichi spirit, in essence. His entire body growing, his face reforming. His reiatsu darkens in it's purple color. This is where Izueo is at risk of his Ziamichi taking complete control. If it does, the obvious sign will be that the entire body of the ziamichi spirit will flash white, then go back to it's normal coloration.

Control: 6

Ziamichi Class: D

Drawbacks: Whenever Izueo uses too much of his Ziamichi's power, whatever limb he last used to attack will get several deep gashes down the side, as if he'd been clawed. The other drawback being that he can get extremely sick, sometimes being bedridden for days, if he expends too much energy using the power.

Roleplay Sample:

Izueo ran down the narrow alleyway, laughing maniacally. This was exactly as he had intended, this trap he had set for his chasers was flawless. He could hear them, oh yes, their delightful screams of rage as they chased him. He hadn't honestly meant to slaughter their friend, just a spur of the moment loss of control, but it seems they wanted revenge, and Izueo couldn't allow that. He ran farther down the alley, leaping up onto a fire escape as the humans passed below.

"Where'd he go?!?" The tallest of the three exclaimed, looking around, apparently dumbstruck.

"I don't know, but I have a BAD feeling." The shortest and stubbiest of them commented, trying not to look like he was wetting himself.

The third, the one in the middle, with the most muscle, stayed silent, looking around for danger,

Izueo chose this moment to strike, throwing himself over the railing on top of the tallest among them, ripping off both of the human's arms and cackling wildly, turning to the second, he dropped the first's arms, drawing his sword and throwing it, impaling the human through the neck. He picked the first human's arms back up off the ground, out of the pool of blood they, and their previous host, were laying in, and proceeded to jam them down the throat of the third human, who had not realized what was going on fast enough to act.

Izueo turned quickly, taking a bite out of the first human's torso to test before slowly devouring the entire person. Wiping his mouth once his meal was complete.

"Thank you gentlemen." He smiled evilly, "For dinner, but I must be off."

Izueo gave a mock bow, retrieved his sword, and left the alleyway, searching for his next meal.

SHINIGAMI

Name: Koori No Chou (Ice Butterfly)

Appearance:
Koori No Chou (Humanoid Form)

Koori No Chou (Butterfly Form)

Personality: Koori No Chou is a cold, calculating individual. Rarely ever speaking with any sense of warmth or joy. Everything Koori No Chou says is either based on the fight, the mission, or disciplining Izueo.

Sealed Zanpakutô : A regular katana with a pure-white sheath and cross guard, with a white ribbon coming from it. The cross guard being shaped like an ornate snowflake.

Shikai Description: When his shikai is released, Izueo's sword dissolves into white particles, the particles forming themselves into a fragile looking white butterfly. The butterfly then sits on Izueo's shoulder, freezing his entire body. The ice starts to melt after only a second, and Izueo's shikai form is revealed. He has streaks of white in his hair, his eyes have turned a violently bright shade of silver, and the remaining ice merges into a long staff, pointed on both ends.

Shikai Abilities:

~Koori No Kabe (Ice Wall)~
Izueo can summon a wall of ice directly in front of his person. This wall can reflect energy attacks and block melee attacks, but not strong ones.

~Koori No Soufuu (Ice Blast)~
Izueo can fire a large blast of water out of the end of his staff at his opponent. Whatever part of the opponent's body the water touches will freeze instantly.

~Koori No Keimusho (Ice Prison)~
Izueo can stab his staff into the ground, large flowing bursts of water streaming from the contact point towards his opponent. Upon reaching his opponent, the water will form a dome around them before freezing instantaneously, trapping the opponent within unless a strong attack can break it, or a fast steps ability is used to move through the water before it freezes.

Release: Shiver, Koori No Chou

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pockeh on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 6 times in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Empty Re: Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 pm
The Frost Approves Of Your Submission!

Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi D47f1e2cdcf30b8e0d58b55Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi D47f1e2cdcf30b8e0d58b55Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi D47f1e2cdcf30b8e0d58b55

Approved for 2-3 on the tier

And you are a Class D Ziamichi

Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Left_bar_bleue7380/100Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 pm
INACTIVE

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Left_bar_bleue0/0Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:30 am
ACTIVE

Smiley face
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Left_bar_bleue0/0Izueo Yokin: Ziamichi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:50 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum