Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES]

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 am

ASSOICATED WITH THIS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14603-the-miniburst-challenge-round-nine

MINI BURST REWARD CLAIM

What is this thread for? Well, if you partook in the weeklong miniburst event, then you are obviously here to collect your prizes below:

(THESE PRIZES STACK ON WITH EACH POST YOU MAKE!)

YEN AMOUNTS: For post that is completed? You will receive two million yen. So if you do a whole set of seven, you'll be able to receive upwards of fourteen million yen for this little challenge.

AWESOME POINTS: You will receive one thousand five hundred awesome points for each post that is apart of this mini-mission.

POTENTIAL TIER UPGRADE: If you are able to get ten post in this challenge somehow, then you'll be able to receive a tier upgrade for any character below 0-2++.

POTENTIAL WILL UPGRADE: If six to ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for a Willpower upgrade. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

SKILL UPGRADE: If six to ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for an optional skill upgrade as well to go alongside the willpower skill. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

MINIBURST CHAMPION: The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

HOW DO WE CLAIM OUR PRIZES?
That's fairly simple. All you have to do is gather up your post that were made during your duration of time allotted during the challenge and a staff member will overview them and then approve you for the prizes.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
If you do not post in this thread, you will not receive the prizes associated with the event. As this is the only place that upgrades from the event are allowed.

Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] WVMWLOu
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Left_bar_bleue0/0Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty Re: Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES]

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:35 am

Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] QYEibkj
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] F2mrTYb
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty Re: Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES]

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:18 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14117-hayden-rp-post-tracker

7 Posts with Hayden

Yen: 14,000,000

AP: Sure why not

Skill: I'd rather this above all else, I want to send my General speed to Master

Tier: Much rather the skill but I'll take it if you think it's justified

Will: Much rather the skill but I'll take it if you think it's justified

Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] JfH75kA
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:36 am
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Congrats for finishing the challenge, guys. I'll go ahead and give you both: 14,000 awesome points and 14,000,000 yen. While, for Hayden, I will give him a master in speed. And for Game, he will have a free skill upgrade for one of his characters. However, this will all need to be done through power upgrades. The updates to your character should come shortly.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:41 am
TRACKER THREAD | Have at it, desu.

Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:46 am
My Tracker Thread

Yen: 20mil babeh

AP: 15k bby

Pretty sure I got a pretty even split between Lydia and James.

I'll take a tier upgrade for James, and be on my way! :3

Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:56 am

Dope. Glad to see that we have more finishers in the miniburst. For S_E? You are going to receive 26,000,000 yen, 20,0000 awesome points (I gave extra for having the most), one will upgrade, one general skill upgrade and one tier upgrade for a character of your choosing. For JWC? You are getting 15,000 awesome points, 20,000,000 yen, a tier upgrade for a character of your choosing, one general skill upgrade and one will skill upgrade for a character of your choosing. You all will have to make your power upgrades and they may or may not be auto-approved upon staff reviewing. I'll update your accounts for AWP/Yen after this post.

Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Left_bar_bleue33000/10000Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:14 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14616-astro-s-miniature-tracker
Six posts for 12m yen, 9000 AWP, and potential will and general skill upgrade.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:20 am

Sounds good to me. I'll go ahead and approve you for the awesome points, yen and one general skill upgrade. You'll need to make a power upgrade for the skills and then I'll transfer the yen and AWP after this post.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Round Nine Miniburst Prize Claim [GET YER PRIZES] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum