Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
DarkSoulReaperVampireLeon
DarkSoulReaperVampireLeon
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nero Angelo[WIP] Left_bar_bleue0/0Nero Angelo[WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nero Angelo[WIP] Empty Nero Angelo[WIP]

Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:04 am

Demon Template

[b]Name:Nero Angelo
[b] Age:20
[b]Gender:Male
[b]Appearance:A Demon/Devil who weilds a Red Queen Sword And A Blue Rose revolver.The Devil Bringer at the Right arm.

[b]True Form/any Different form:Fire wings and Weilds a Fire Demon sword.

[b]Personality:Fiery,gental and kind but easily become angry in battle or rage.

[b]History:Young and fiery, Nero is a member of the Holy Knights, a group charged by the Order with the task of eliminating demon-kind. Always ready for a fight, Nero eschews the other members of his group to carry out his work alone. However, his innate powers have earned him the respect of everyone.Having sworn an oath to annihilate all demons, young and brash Nero serves as a knight in the Order of the Sword, an ancient sect that worships the devil warrior and defender of mankind, Sparda. Nero brandishes Blue Rose, a unique six-shooter with a distinctive under-and-over double barrel, and Red Queen, a customized and meticulously embellished single-edged blade.

[b]Powers:The Devil bringer will possesses superhuman strength, which it manifests telekinetically through a larger, spectral arm. It is capable of absorbing magical items, such as the Yamato or Evil Legacy, and manifesting their power. Although Nero doesn't often use his demonic arm directly, he does wield his Blue Rose with it, allowing him to channel demonic energy into the gun(If Acitvated the devil trigger)

[b]Skill Level: Powers:Master
[b]Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand:Adept
[b]Skill Level: Speed:Advance
[b]Skill Level: Defense:Master

[b]Likes:Battle with enemies

[b]Dislikes:Waiting for someone,wihout any weapons bringing and loses in the battle.

[b]Fears:Lost or Gone any weapon.

[b]Weakness:Holy water

[b]Role Play Sample:-Slashes hollows and burns them with blue fire-
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nero Angelo[WIP] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Nero Angelo[WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Nero Angelo[WIP] Empty Re: Nero Angelo[WIP]

Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:50 pm
One word. DE-FUCKING-NIED.

You did not do ANY of the required things.

A Terrible App Maker wrote:[b]Appearance:A Demon/Devil who weilds a Red Queen Sword And A Blue Rose revolver.The Devil Bringer at the Right arm.
PUT A GOD DAMN PICTURE AND OR DESCRIBE MORE

YOUR PERSONALITY NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST 10 SENTENCES.

HISTORY NEEDS TO BE 15.

NONE OF THE DMC STORYLINE HAPPENED HERE. BLEACHIFY IT.

DESCRIBE YOUR POWERS MORE.

DON'T. FILL. IN. THE. SKILL. SHEET. MORON.

MORE THINGS TO LIKE AND DISLIKE

YOUR FEARS...THEY MAKE NO FUCKING SENSE.

RP SAMPLE....WHAT THE FLYING FUCK? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING READ ANOTHER APPLICATION? I MEAN...GOD DAMN. IT'D BE BETTER IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ONE. IT MUST BE 10 SENTENCES. ALSO, DON'T FUCKING DO IT IN FIRST PERSON. DO YOU SEE ANY OTHER RP SAMPLE IN FIRST PERSON? NO.

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST APPLICATIONS I'VE READ. I WANT TO GOUGE MY EYES OUT THEN STICK MOLTEN TUBING INTO MY EYE SOCKETS SO MAYBE I'LL FORGET IT. IS IT THE FACT THAT IT'S TERRIBLE THAT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF? NO. IT'S THE FACT THIS IS THE WORST DMC RIPOFF I HAVE EVER SEEN. GO DOUSE YOURSELF IN EVERYTHING FLAMMABLE AND JUMP INTO AN INCINERATOR. AND LASTLY....

LRN2MAKEAPPS

Tsubine's Character List
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:01 pm
MOVE TO INATIVE

Nero Angelo[WIP] XmGUKMS
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:40 pm
Moved this character to inactive WIP since it has never been completed. PM a staff member if you wish to make this app a Work in Progress again

Nero Angelo[WIP] Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm
ARCHIVED TO HELL, MOFO

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum