Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN]

Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Artist: Emphatic - Song: I AM STRONGER - Word Count: 1377

'With each new birth, the trial of the universe begins anew.' - Unknown

To Rasuca, this 'absurdity' made perfect, crystal clear sense. It was one of the primary teachings of his 'education', one of the tenets given to him by his father. There is nothing more boring than something that never ends or changes. This thought penetrated through to Rasuca's very soul, and that was why he could not accept the idea of never ending satisfaction. It was boring.

A black influence began to appear around Khala, and Rasuca's eyes slowly widened. Apparently, the memory that the Doctor had given Rasuca had called… something here. It was… scary. It was dark. But at the same time, it held an energy which seemed… to Rasuca… to not be entirely dark.

Rasuca's soul returned into his body, though it seemed that he would be allowed to peacefully inhabit the vessel of his life. His eyes remained looking at her, reds, blues, golds, and blacks swirling inside of his gaze as he felt himself being choked. No. Not like this. I can adapt to this. I CAN ADAPT TO THIS. His soul stated that simply, so he did not fight against this choking sensation. To him, that felt pointless. He could feel the darkness that surrounded him. He was still exposed to her mind. He could still feel that she was not going to kill him, even if she desired to.

So what? That was the single sentiment that went back t othe voice of Deveta that tried educating Rasuca, the questioning nature of his soul demanding to know the point. So what if we inevitably lose! You can't be sure of that! That's why you're like this! You say that we're bound by this reality, but you're distorting it all around us…

Rasuca saw that dismay, and it was terrifying. He did not feel dismayed by it. He could feel that, deep inside, this was indeed scary. The dismay towards this existence… it held a certain truth to it. However, at the same time, it was an absolute. If you resign yourself to the absolute, you lose. That was another 'truth' which laid within Rasuca. In this Grove of the Gods, Khala's home, a being was mentally rejecting a 'principle' of this world.

Tons of 'debris' crushed onto Rasuca's spirit, pressing down harder and harder upon him. Give up. Give up. Give up. Stop fighting. Surrender. It's worthless. It's useless. I'm useless. Give up. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Let me be right. Stop denying me. Stop it. STOP. STOP FIGHTING! YOU'LL BE HURT! YOU'LL SUFFER! YOU'LL DIE! IT WILL ALL TURN TO NOTHING! ASHES TO ASHES, DUST TO DUST! DUST, ASHES, PAIN, DEATH, SORROW, DISMAY - HATRED-FEAR-DESPAIR! WHY? TOO MUCH! IT'S TOO MUCH!

This black darkness covered around him , covering up everything as it spread around him in a dark sphere… until only his right eye remained. And that eye… looked directly at Khala. At the pitiful being who stood before him, with so much power, an essence of Yang?

Can I... Will i...? I.. adapt to this, as well...?

That eye of his changed, becoming a glowing, shining red. All around him, the darkness, the blackness, began to stream around him as his soul 'accepted' that darkness. ...You can't hurt me with nothing! That single sense appeared to Rasuca, as the energy that surrounded his body began to glow, the darkness of his soul that had imprisoned him changing, a dull white appearing along it as shimmers of gold appeared in it as well. For you, it's the same, isn't it? He asked, as the gold began to glow brighter, appearing around Rasuca's body as the darkness began to recede from his eye, slowly revealing his other eye, blue in color. This energy began to flow around him, pushing against him as a dark gold patch appeared over his heart and his hair, the only two remaining parts of that darkness as Khala spoke to him, his soul having gone silent.

I am NOT a victim!

Rasuca's soul roared, as out of his body a spirit began to emerge. A golden dragon, made of the defiance of Rasuca's soul, coiled around him, without wings, like a mythical beast. It's large eyes stared back at Khala, hearing what she had to say.

If that's the case… then I will surpass that. I will become more than that. I will change the rules of this world And as long… as long as I can think that…! Rasuca thought, the dragon soaring into the sky before turning back to Rasuca's body, flowing inside of him. Look at me with all of those eyes of yours! He told her, a golden haze slowly raising out from around his body as he stood, a being of golden light, having borrowed the general figure of the white man as inspiration.

"I am not helpless. I am not zero. And I never will be, as long as I choose not to be! That is a power even stronger than your laws, than your 'reality'! I can choose. I have freedom! I will NEVER ENSLAVE MY HEART!" With that declaration, the golden haze shimmered around him, the darkness reappearing around him as it sought to crush his body once again… though now he merely stood in it, his eyes looking at her through the golden shine that covered his body.

"I won't deny it's hard. I'll never deny that it's difficult. But I won't quit. If that's the 'nature' of this world, I'll change that nature. I can't give up or give in. My decisions are the only thing that I have. That is why I will continue to evolve. I will evolve until such laws are irrelevant. After all, if I prove you wrong… if I win all of my battles and reach that point… then your 'reality' becomes pointless. I reject your reality!"

Those were the fundamental sentiments that Rasuca felt, and just as the dismay from Khala and Deveta, and even himself, flooded around his body, that same emotional wave passed back to Khala and Deveta, filled with that… resolve. That was all it was. I twas resolve. It was not denying her. It was not saying that they were wrong. But it was saying that this was not enough. It wanted an alternate solution.

"So stop acting like you don't have a choice. You can choose not to kill me, even with your hands around my throat. You can choose to rest here in your home. You can choose to be nothing. You have made all of your own choices. You are not a victim. And as long as that self-victimizing mentality is the 'truth' of this world, then I'll lie! I'll lie and lie again until my 'lie' is stronger than your 'truth'. You gave... me a choice, right now. A choice whether to accept this reality or deny it. I choose a third option, an option which an absolute world can't contain. I choose to accept it so that it is possible to be denied.

And unless you can look me in the eye… and say that you like this nihi… nishilism, this fizzling out, then I will be still not be sad that I found out. Because I won't reject what's already there. You have to exist to be changed!"

With that final declaration, Rasuca's extraordinarily powerful spirit began to fade. The darkness that clmaped around him was now holding him down tightly, his body returning to its normal size. Rasuca's body let out a choke, unable to continue speaking in that communication of the sol. In fact, tiny golden cracks had appeared along his skin from what he had done, and it had become extraordinarily difficult for him to feel… anything. He was just too young.

But to him, that wasn't an excuse. His body held itself together out of sheer willpower, swirling purple energies flowing around the golden cracks as it slowly diminished them, holding them in check. However… If Khala truly wanted to kill him, to end him now… if she was scared of what he wanted, if she thought he needed to be removed…

Now was the time to do it. To prove that she totally accepted her nihilism… and that there was not a single voice inside of her that said that absolutely everything in existence was worthless...

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by JJ on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN]

Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:38 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: Kamex - Song:Your Best Friend - Word Count: 1048

If all was pointless, then so was this strife and struggle, was it not?

That empty thought is what passed through the psyche of Khala as she observed the sight of the young child being crushed beneath the weight of her desolation. When this notion crossed her mind, the essence of The Demoness's being felt cold, devoid and out of touch with everything around them in this sphere of unending torment.

Even if she did not step down from her belief that such an unending fate was desirable, it was beginning to become painfully obvious this cycle may not be the most correct. Something within The Godling felt this path was perhaps not the most wise route to travel down.

As these voices from within were whispering truths. Truths that the ruptures of eternal blackness which lay within Khala's heart were rotting, twisting and defiling her once clear mind.

And, with age, everything crumbles.

This body -- it was as old as the cosmos itself. So, even though it may yield the prowess and force of a god, it's internal workings were decaying and it was becoming more obvious with the volatile action taken today against this ignorant youth. And from all of this, one thing was clear: this mind of hers -- it was breaking and eroding away at the seams.

Much like the essence of the male before her.

There were talks of determination, fighting against the nothingness and attempting to break pass this reality that was induced upon him. Yet, even with all of that, Khala still could not see the point in battling against it. Every decision, every path and every life is filled with unending and unyielding pain. From those who serve her in Khalaism, to those whom are the holiest of angels; it all blackens and turns into a blob of eternal anguish.

There was no escape from that -- and that was the one thing this Godling feared more than anything else. For, to reach the knowledge she did, she saw behind the veil of existence and realized -- it was hopeless.

But, even with that being the case, was it still not equally pointless to kill the boy?

That answer -- was true.

However, were the boys words filled with truth?

To answer that question, a bit of tainting needed to be done. She was the Goddess of Demonkind, so one would be a fool to assume that her wrath would not leave a soul un-scarred. Therefore, Khala would accept what the child had to say, but not before dragging her lone, black, bleeding claw down the chest of Rascua.

Down and down this claw went, until, eventually, it made it to his heart.

Tap, tap, tap.

She would tap and tap at it until her mouth curled over with an ominous white smile beneath the layers of cosmic darkness. Eyes glowing white with sinister delight, and untold pain; The Godling gave a distorted chuckle; as if her slow laugh was repeating over and over in a glitched tone.

"I. Won't. Kill You."

That was it. It was that simple. As her speaking sounded like numerous spirits talking at once, there was something peculiar about this shift in the air. There was sadness, joy, fear and anger all speaking at once from this contorted atmosphere The Goddess's body was emitting.

"But. You. Will. Prove. Your. Words. To. Me."

STAB.

A single word was all which was needed in order to describe the action Khala took against Rascua. For out of her palm came a shade, honey, silver and emerald tendril. Sharpen with malicious, yet curious intent; this appendage stabbed into the heart of the child and began to replicate one of the same eye shaped hearts spewing forth out of her being -- into the experimental youth's chest.

"Or. You. Will. Lose. Yourself."

Pain. So much pain. Pain that even would test the limits of a gods patience. Pain would be the only reality that this child would know as this demonic heart infused itself to his body. But, not only that -- but fear as well. Absolute terror and dismay. These two feelings would distort and tamper with the reality of the boys mind until he would question his own existence.

In this universe that bleeds cosmic horrors, he would blend and intermix into it and this nagging feeling of total dread would consume every waking moment of every second of this boys existence. To face the unease, concern, anguish and torment of a god is to put those words to the test, would it not?

If he couldn't cope with that unending and constant pain, then they were surely shallow meanings at best.

Therefore, a raspy laugh and howl would emit from the being of Khala after her little sealing was complete. At the same time would their world shatter, turn to glass and reform back at the frigid, frozen lands of The Garden of Gods. The skies were still pitch black ,but that was because it was night. Indeed, they were back on solid ground and home again within the depths of planet earth.

Yet, would Rascua even know where he is? Could he locate his sense of self? There were many questions which were posed to the air, but The Godling's twisted desire to see these truths ceased to make her care for such trivial things. All she cared for in this moment were to see some form of results.

"This. Is. My. Third. Option. I. Will. Not. Kill. You. Nor. Will. I. Spare You. But. You. Will. Prove. To. Me. Your. Words. Boy."

With those baleful words stabbing the air around them, even the snowy grass around them would quiver and quake in absolute panic and despair. Oozing and oozing into the world around them was the sensation of fear and revulsion. Spreading as far as the city itself, tinges of madness even became drowned in terror and fright. Something within the Godling was fluctuating, but not even she was aware enough to comprehend it in this moment of frantic release.

Or -- to be more precise -- perhaps she was not even aware of whom she was anymore.

Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: DJtheS.com - Song: On Days Like These - Word Count: 1377

No… that's wrong.. It means that you can choose to not have that, the easiest conclusion… Rasuca's crushed conscious railed against the sense that came towards it from Khala herself, denying it as his soul struggled to maintain its form.

And yet, his words did not seem to reach their home. Instead, he could only feel a sense of dread from the woman, but… not entirely. He could see the doubt which had emerged, the doubt that something may not be correct in the Godling's own belief. To Rasuca that was enough. That was evidence. This is…!

Suddenly, he was back in his own body, his physical form returned as that clarity and ascension he had experienced began to fade, until he could only process Khala in front of him, his eyes wide as he felt… pain. Pain ripping across his chest, his blood spilling as it darkened from the contact with the Goddess' claw.

"G...grah…!" The child let out a cry of anguish, the beating of his heart directly pushed up against her claw as she told him that she would not kill him. "F...fffahh…!!" The child let out as she said he would have to prove his 'words' to her. He still felt that feeling of certainty, though he no longer could form the precise sense of them any longer. All he knew now was something was oozing outwards, pouring and damaging his insides as a stabbing pain shot all throughout his body, his eyes going wide as the sensation of being impaled shot through his mind.

..Awake… Awake…! Whereas most people would have blacked out by now due to the pain, Rasuca's body was designed to remain conscious even while under incredible stress. This was forcing him to remain aware and conscious of his surroundings, of what was happening. Pain poured through his body, enveloping his very soul as he fought against it, his will to make the pain STOP increasing…

STOP.

The emotion for halting poured through him along with its intent… and the pain surged again, pouring through his body as it blew away his mind again, his mouth opening wide but not screaming as the waves of pain cascaded through him, spasms flowing through his young body as another word echoed through his head…

STOP!

Insistent, but yet, not enough, as the pain smashed into him again, his arms going limp as his feet continued to twitch and spasm, his legs clenching their muscles and unclenching as he felt nausea all throughout his stomach, like there was an immense pain there which would not go away. His mind, still… aware… let out another declaration.

St...Oooop…! STOP!

With that pause, he breathed, the pain, for an instant, subsiding… before it forced its way back into him, and at last Rasuca's head was thrown back as he screamed in anguish. The child's mind was blanked out for a blissful moment by pain… until he was dragged back into consciousness again as his lungs gave out, heaving gasps leaving him as the pain continued to squirm and writhe within.

Stop…

Even though he was now sitting between the walls of consciousness and darkness, some part of him was still resisting this terrifying presence that was ripping through him. Real…? False…? What is…? Rasuca's essence tried to comprehend what was happening to him, but the pain increased again, a splash of blood shooting from his mouth as his spine straightened completely, his arms coming alive again as he thrashed back and forth, his young body not able to handle the entirety of what was happening to him.

However, even through that pain and suffering, there was that notion. That single notion. It was not one seeking release. It was not one asking for pity. It was not the voice of giving in, of submission. It was something trying to dominate.

Stop…!

It was a feeling of overcoming, of trying to supercede. Of becoming stronger then, of failure to resign.

STOP…!

It poured through his body, that refusal, as the eye she had shoved into him slowly twirled out of his body, rising into the air as it stood before Khala, a single golden tear forming along its seam.

"STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP… I AM… CONTRROOOOLLL!!!"

With that declaration, the immense pain that was flooding Rasuca came to a head. His mind, his very soul, felt shattered as the eye itself opened, the iris within a rainbow as a terrifying intensity ripped through the Garden of the Gods. Perhaps it was Rasuca's determination personified. In any case… it only lasted a moment, for the instant it opened, it shut once again, before his body also ceased to move.

...stop…

His body fell to the earth, crumpling into a small heap as her words were spoken to him, even though he was hardly in a state to process them.

………………………………………

He was silent, laying there, before his pinky finger of his small hand… twitched. A sign of life emerged, and with it, a single emotion.

Fine.

Acceptance of her option, of what she had done to him came from him. In that statement was everything he needed. He would not run away from her challenge. He would overcome it, and her if need be. He would continue to look towards the future, even through that immense pain in darkness, that anguish and despair. He refused to accept that… but a test…?

That was Fine.

Rasuca's consciousness, however, could not keep going even though his instinctual reaction to her challenge had. He was spent, depleted physically, mentally, and spiritually. Laying there in the cold dirt in front of Khala, he very much looked exactly like what he was. A lost child, laying in the cold dirt...

(Special thanks to Yusuke Urameshi for reminding me what that imagery looks like.)

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:41 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Artist: Aphex Twin - Song: Yellow Calx - Word Count: 915

Chilling emptiness. That is all which washed down the spine of the divine as she witnessed her curse blossom out into the world before her. It's roots planted themselves deep within the soul of the child whom stood in the foot of her domain and sought to sow the seed of unending terror, anguish and dis-reality into his very essence.

The child attempted to cry out for strength -- but none would be had on this day.

The child would try to reach his hands for another -- but not a single touch of warmth would come his way.

The child would plead for this pain to stop -- but no release would come.

Only temporal reprieves before the aches of torment drenched him down, drowned the boy and submerged him further within the depths of an unending spasm of physical torment and mental suffering. It was the systematic breakdown of his essence, character and body which symbolized the end of all things in the universe. For each particle which compromised the male reflected the inevitable decay, rust and art of unwinding that all material born in this existence endures until they reach their state of demise and end.

To embrace that condition which broke his bonds to the sense of reality around him is to grasp, hold and clinch on to the terrifying awareness and perception which the Goddess herself comprehends. It yanks at the soul, jars at what is sane and distorts the mind of those who touch her heart's true feeling with utter disruption and obliteration of self.

Behind so many layers of misguided salvation to her subjects beats the heart of a demon whose core corrodes the crux of this world and brings about the downfall of those who see her whole soul. Without the chunks of delusional light there to otherwise delude a person, the heart of Khala is nothing more than a depraved being whom found pleasure in inflicting her suffering which cannot end upon those who cannot withstand themselves from her alluring grip.

It is why she laughed -- and cried -- at the circumstance which had befallen the boy.

The amusement of watching another fool fall to her power was nothing but a self-affirming notion that her sense of the world was all but right. But, it brought such stifling despondency upon her being. For, no matter how she wished to paint this existence in futility, not even her own sick game could help cure that void within herself and repair that which was forever broken. Both, within herself, the world and what now bled deep inside the boys soul from his brush of misfortune of ever having to know this loathsome excuse for a "god" in her undisguised nature.

While her skin turned shades darker than even the most vast blackhole in the cosmos, the abyss from within the divine's soul bled out further into the world and she soon found her whole body becoming filled with many eyes. They saw all, knew all and attuned her further to the sinister being she was. There was a reason why she was the epitome of diabolism, and it certainly wasn't for her unrealistic and damaged psyche hope of leading spirits to the great beyond of nirvana.

No.

That was simply her own greed. Greed which yearned and desired to see others blindly follow her unparalleled power. Taking up her name, birthing her commandments into mind and dying for the sake of this cause of Khalaism. It all seemed like a twisted fascination to see her abstract and tangible strength grow. Hidden behind lies, buried under devout belief; this malicious and sinister intent took pleasure in every act which produced the furtherance of Khala's strength and the religion she so meticulously with her blood, sweat and tears.

Yet, as she stared into the sight of this crippled boy -- was such a desire even enticing any more? The answer to that was quite simple: no. And from that answer shattered and crumbled the throne of high-heavens she once so stood highly upon. What was left now was the destruction of ego, the eradication of self and the openness of a world filled with abyss and lost. Her internal self was a maze of uncertainty and painted the picture of an unsteady universe which they all called their home.

This eroding knowledge sought to mend itself to Rasuca's being. As it bonded with him, as to would it seek to crumble all within himself until he reached the same conclusion as the unidentifiable being before him. Not was she a god, nor was she a mortal; but a pillar of nature and an anchor to this existence. It was a humbling place, but one which she needed to accept -- and one which the boy would become enlightened.

So, upon his awakening, all would be clear and his descendant into the universes cradle of repudiation would be complete. Thus, there was no reason to keep the already afflicted boy in her garden any longer. By tapping into the link of herself submerged deep within the child's spirit, she then activated said substance and used it to transport him to the home he so belonged to rest.

For, much like Rascua, the embodiment of demon kind found herself breaking down, turning to ash and mending herself with the night to rest in her infinite pool of tired dejection. Festering, ripening and awakening to her true essence as the creator of demon's.

The time for humanoid facades -- was over.

[EXIT THREAD]

Where to Go From Here? The Child Visits the Father's Work [OPEN] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum