Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Monsuta

+8
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Majestic Moose
Shizuo
CPKallday
Gamedragon
Gin
12 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Last edited by Gin on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:12 pm; edited 26 times in total

The Monsuta DVNh7M9
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Monsuta Left_bar_bleue0/0The Monsuta Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Monsuta Empty Re: The Monsuta

Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:44 pm
Name: Murai
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14626-game-s-first-baddie-murai#94953
Tier: 2-5+
Division: Elite Division
Position applying for: The End
Extra notes: Applied pre-Stefan take-over as The End. Murai's a rather recent Arrancar and is generally in love with the ideals of the Monsuta.

The Monsuta QYEibkj
The Monsuta F2mrTYb

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Monsuta Left_bar_bleue25/100The Monsuta Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:30 pm
Name: S Hiroge
Link to Application: www.platinumhearts.net/t11283-s-hirogeapproved-0-3
Tier: 0-3+
Position applying for: Second in Command
Extra notes: He used to be the leader of a Hollow-based org, the Kurikku that I developed. However, that went inactive then I did. I'm going to unarchive this character. Me and Lio had started on a thread for this position back before I left.

The Monsuta Sbb1I7e

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Monsuta Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Monsuta Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:17 pm
Name: Azuma Levy Lazarus
Link to Application:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11112-azuma-levy-lazarus-the-monsuta-s-secret-weapon-finished-0-5?highlight=azuma
Tier: 0-5++
Division: Elite division
Position applying for: The Dark
Extra notes: Ohkay! well azuma was made for the monsuta as in he would be something that would be inherited from tora's time as leader seeing as he was created as a secret weapon for the monsuta. Meaning that now that stefan is the leader azuma would essentially belong to stefan hence why he'd be applying for the elite division.

Yada yada as well there isn't a more trust-worthy guy around seeing as the monsuta is all he knows, and everything to him, so he will do everything in his power to help the monsuta prosper.

plus infinite muse works inbound is a perk for ya

[note if the dark isn't applicable just stick him where you feel like stickin him ]

The Monsuta LzZCuy7
The Monsuta BtXe12b
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Monsuta Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Monsuta Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:36 pm
Name: Azuma
Link to Application:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11112-azuma-levy-lazarus-the-monsuta-s-secret-weapon-finished-0-5?highlight=azuma
Tier: 0-5++
Division: None
Position applying for: Monsuta King
Extra notes: He's been in the monsuta for a long time and currently is the only person who is trying to make change, and with zwei not wanting to take up the mantle herself, and also due to how azuma was MADE as a weapon for the monsuta i think it would make sense that he helmed the org until a more suitable leader could be found, plus i feel i am fairly active and can get something moving for the organization as a whole.

The Monsuta LzZCuy7
The Monsuta BtXe12b

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum